Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Belly Buddies * 11/27 *
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Belly Buddies * 11/27 *

Well ladies, this is the last thread I will get done before my baby girl meets the world Tuesday.  I am thrilled beyond words to be able to add another 3 BFP's this week!  Lot's of babies being born, so keep the BFP's coming to keep the list nice and long!  Bridgette would love to be bored during her semester off!

Buns that are done...

Mapes/Melissa             Adam                   6/14/09
Dani                            Colter                    7/19/09
kc1021                        Olivia Kate             7/23/09
Tiger63/Stacey             Lillian Kathleen      8/6/09
pat4rod/Patty               9lb boy                  8/17/09
CacyMichelle               Addison Grace       8/24/09
Munter                         Lincoln Brian         9/6/09
Ashmcc                       A little girl             ??
Latrice                         Trinity Allyssa       9/18/09
avik7/Anna                   Jamin Scott          9/16/09
Nickswife/Gigi              Abby Nickole        10/14/09
Kgokgo/Niki                 Isabelle                10/18/09
BPO629/Brandy           Allison Jean
Hazleyez/Amanda        Welcome Ali, to the world!!!       11/25/09

Buns in the Ovens

StephNP09                  No updates, but baby boy must've met the world by now!   10/18/09
melo1224                     42          Boy           11/10/09
cari227                        40          Girl            11/25/09
popcorn/Julie                39          Boy           11/29/09
mikaleen/Aileen            38          Girl            12/8/09     Will meet baby girl Dec 1!!
lynsey81                      38                           12/10/09
elisha123                     38          Girl            12/10/09
LadyM84/Lisa               37          Boy           12/15/09
youme123/Leigh           33          Boy            1/8/10
YogaChick/Mira            33                            1/13/10
Mialvan/Maria               33          Girl             1/14/10
GMB/Gina                    22                            3/26/10
tinkerbell101/Deb          19                            4/19/10     Almost halfway there!!                
EricaB28                      16                                                        
Msteri                          16                             5/8/10
Princessa745                9                              7/2/10     Great U/S with HR of 176!!
LiLinz                           7
Steph9803                    7                               7/15/10
Natalie910                    7                               7/19/10
HeatherLF16                 5
Steph_b                       4                               8/04/10
smr08                         ???              Not sure when it happened yet!

It's so exciting, and it makes me very happy to get to add BFP's every week.  I know that all of us have been through so much to get here, and it's a time of excitement, fear, worry and the unknown.  
This week is extra special to me, because a little over a year ago I logged onto MH after my second m/c, and I found this wonderful forum of women who offered so much support and encouragement.  One of those women I met was Lori, and over the past year I have seen her selflessly offer herself to anyone who needed a shoulder, advice, encouragement, a place to vent, or even just friendship.  Every month went by and even when I know she was feeling pain and discouragement herself she always kept her smiley face on when she felt that she was in the position to be able to offer help, experience and support to someone.  I am lucky to live close enough to her that we were able to get together and spend a really wonderful day shopping and getting to know each other off the computer. (And Mikayla keeps asking, Lori, when we are going back to that candy shop so she can get the pink bubblegum coins).  Every time I think about how much she deserves this, and how much it means to me on a personal level to be able to put her on this list before my daughter is born, I start bawling like a baby (I am right now)  I am so glad I didn't miss this, and wish all of our BFP's this week a very happy healthy 9 months!

Every BFP I add to the list is special, and I hope it offers the encouragement needed to the women on Bridgette's list.   (Maybe the end of pregnancy hormones are making me all mushy in preparation for the baby)  
Aileen- What a wonderful list.  Your words about Lori are so true.  I haven' had the pleasure of knowing her as long as you, or meeting her in person, but she has been a great support to me over the past few months.  I am delighted to share the journey of pregnancy with her!
Awww now you have me bawling.  What beautiful sentiments Aileen.  You are not alone in your feelings for what a beautiful human being Lori is.  She has been through so much and then some.  Her ability to keep a smile on her face and to always lend an ear, despite her own pain has carried me through more than once.  She is a true testament to what a strong woman is and I strive to be more like her.

There are still a small group of us left who have been here from the very beginning of the "Cycle Buddies" journey.  It has been well over a year now, and I remember Mapes and Dani's BFP's like they were yesterday.  Slowly but surely I have had the pleasure of removing the oldest members off of my list and my heart has sung with joy each and every time.  I think Lori's BFP helps us realize how far we have come, so I appreciate the indulgence of the newer members for Aileen and I to wax sentiment for a moment.

Lori - I wish you all the happiness in the world and an easy and healthy next 9 months (or shorter - LOL)!
Oh Aileen, that was just to beautiful. I'm at work crying like a baby, but I don't even care, because they're tears of joy and happiness. I don't know what kind of turn my life would have taken after loosing my son if I didn't find this forum and all of you wonderful ladies. I have made some of the best friends that a girl could ever ask for, and even though there are miles and miles between some of us our bond is incredible. I also feel lucky and blessed to have been able to meet you and Mikayla(tell her I need to save my money for the candy store,40some dollars..sheesh!) I look so forward to doing it again, this time with Emma to! Thank you for making me feel so special, I only did what you all have done for me. Ok, now I have customers coming in and I probably have black streaks running down my face. It's so nice to see my name on that list, see, it is possible and dreams do come true!

Love Ya!
Bridgette- you have been my inspiration since day one! You took me under your wing and showed me how to reach for the stars! I am forever grateful to you, your knowledge, strength, and friendship has given me that push to go after my dream. Remember, i'm always right behind you if you ever need a little nudge.

Love ya!
i cant see right now!!! i mean seriously...i joined this forum last october.,...and if i didnt have you guys...i dont know where i would be with all of this....when i was ready to give up...someone was always there to pick me up....we have a very special bond......and God...i believe...brought us together......our angel babies made sure that we would meet.....they led us to one another......and they are together up above.....thanks aileen for the list.....
Bam....you are next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is in Gods hands.........
Steph_b- That is so sweet of you. I know your new here, but since you joined I have seen your constant support and friendship to those who need you. I'll be around here for a long time so I guess you'll get to know crazy little me;) Remember, we're on this journey together!
Aileen great list and your words are soo wonderful and beautiful I am crying like a baby now.. I am just super excited for Lori she deserves this and I cant wait to see her lil peanut on here Im sure it will be no time.. I told Lori I would see her BFP when I got back from having my baby didnt I.. lol I just had a feeling :0p
Silly hormones...you girls have me crying now! We have all come so far..some of us from the very beginning together and I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have had the opportunity for all of us to come together. I never would have guessed that 16 months ago the most terrible moments of my life would open the door to such amazing friendships. I'm so elated for Lori and all of the rest of the BFP's and beautiful babies. Now we need to spread that baby dust all around in hopes for some Christmas miracles.
haha Steph.  I'm crying too reading all of this.  Oh the joy of hormones...
.......lost for words and popping out big fat tears - you girls are the best xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I agree with Aileen, Lori since I join this group you have always had encouraging words to say to someone......I am very thankful for finding this site and all of you who have help me very much....thank you all...I hope the list of the BFP just continues to grow
OMG, Aileen. That was amazing! I've got tears running down my face and DD keeps asking why I'm sad. I told her, I'm not sad, I'm actually very happy. Happy for my friend Lori, happy that I have such good friends here and happy to have such a loving and positive support system. Now I think she thinks I'm a blubbering idiot, but oh well! Bridgette, Lori, Aileen and Steph, you have all been a great source of comfort and support during such a trying time in my life (OMG! Mushy or what!?) I love you all like sisters and even though I'm not around all the time, like I used to be, I want you all to know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers each and every day. Ok, I've gotta stop now, before I lose it completely, lol! Love you all!
Congratulation on the new babies and BFP's. Good Luck with everything! Oh yeah, Aileen I had my little girl, 11-14-09. Her name is Alyssa Marie.
Boy are we a bunch of blubbering fools! LOL
Aileen just wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow, I can't believe how quickly it has come round - I am very excited for you and can't wait to hear how it all went and see pics of your little princess. hugs to you and your family xxxx
OMG!!! Congratulations  Lori!!!! I am so happy for you.I will be paraying for you and your little bean!!
Aileen- Good luck tomarrow and an early congratulations.
What a wonderful sight to see you on this list Lori!
Great job Aileen. I can't believe your time is almost here...less than 24 hours! So excited to see Emma

Hi everyone. Well as you can tell by my status i'm a little concerned, i've been spotting brown for a little over a week only when I wipe well yesterday I had a gush of dark red blood, it went away after I wiped and turns to brown spotting again, I had a little more before bed lastnight, not as much or as dark, now as of this morning just some brown spotting. I was going to go to the ER today, but i'm having second thoughts, I think I just want to wait until tomorrow to talk to my Dr. since he knows my history. Please keep me in your prayers.
Oh, i'm just crying reading everyones post!! I've been very fortunate to have found this sight after my miscarriage. Lori you have been so wonderful from day one as all the other ladies and im so happy to be sharing our journey together!!! I will keep you in my prayers. Stay postive!! ((hugs))
Aileen- Good luck tomorrow!  Can't wait to see the pics.

I have my initial bloodwork drawn- still nervous about everything.  Having all your support will be a great boost.  They said they wouldn't call unless anything is abnormal.  I'm repeating the Hcg on Wednesday.  I am receiving 2x weekly IM progesterone injections for the whole 1st trimester.  With my history of PCOS and the loss, they want to be careful.

Lori- hoping all is well for you- thinking about you a lot and positive thoughts!
Lori-- you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know the spotting is worrisome, when I was spotting the dr. told me it's very normal during early pregnancy. I hope you get some answers soon and hopefully an u/s to calm your fears. I'm here if you need to talk. (((hugs)))
Wow..only 2 more days until my u/s. It's probably going to seem as long as the past two weeks LOL
Good luck Mary!
I hope that only good luck is coming our way this week Lori! I'm still praying for you.
Thanks for all the well wishes and luck!  I hope everything goes nice and smoothly (and quickly!)
It would be so wonderful to come home to loads of good news, and I will be in touch with Lori while I'm not around so she can update me on all the happiness.  
It's pretty nerve wracking knowing exactly when I am going to go in and be caused pain.  I am trying to focus on the good and excitement.  I wish I didn't know what was coming (besides Emma, of course)!

Last time for the ticker!!
Mary, i'm glad you got in so quickly, I'm hoping that my Dr doesn't make me wait I need to know if everything is ok..soon.   Did you get your HCG #?? Keeping you in my prayers as always.

Erica- 17 wks!!! WOW!! Where does time go??

Steph- Yippie!!! Only 2 more days. I can't wait for your wonderful news!
A big congrats to Lori. What everyone said about you is true, you have been consistantly supportive to everyone throughout the past year. You deserve this and I'm happy for you. I wish you a happy 9 months.

Aileen- good luck for tomorrow.

Steph9803 and Erica- how are you doing? Hope your little beanies are growing well.

Bam- hope your are ok. I still pray for you.

Good Luck Aileen! We're not gonna miss that ticker! LOL

Niki- Thank you so much! How's that beautiful baby girl doing?

Good luck Aileen, Can't wait to see the pics of your baby girl!!!!

Lori i hope you get in with your Doctor tomorrow and get some answeres.

Steph - your in my prayers for your ultrasound on wednesday.

As for me went to my appt and the dr. who saw me was not my ob and wasn't going to use the doppler. i stated my dr had used it the last time at 9wks, didn't find it and sent me for an ultrasound in which i got the bad news. But today is differend she went to do it and said, it may be too early at 9wks but we will try, it can be really hard. She literally found it in like 5 seconds. I heard my baby's heartbeat and i was so happy. BF was there watching so he can find it on our home doppler. i am so relieved and want to say thank you to all of you for your support!!
Aileen - good luck tomorrow!!!  I hope Emma takes it easy on you and makes an easy entrance into this world :)  I will be thinking about you and your family will be in my prayers.  I hope you get some sleep tonight!

Steph and Lori - I wish you both the best of luck this week.  I know that both of your nerves must be pretty frazzled at this point.  Steph - will we get to see pics of your little bean after the u/s?

Lori - I hope that your dr is understanding tomorrow and can give you some of the answers that you are looking for; at the very least allow you to come in to get your hcg checked.

Rossie - what great news!!  It must have been a beautiful sound :)  Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?

Erica - OMG, how time flies!!  You're almost half way there!  Pretty soon we'll be waiting for your little bean to pop :)

Niki - thank you for asking.  I'm plugging away as always.  I try to remain hopeful and envision the day when I'll get to see my name on this list!

It wouldn't be right for me to stop by without collecting my \ _/ of SSBD :)  !!
Thanks Bridgette. I still have a long ways to go to find out the sex of the baby as i'm only a little over 9wks. But when the time comes i definitely want to know what im having so i can start calling the baby by its name.
Good morning Ladies!!!!

Aileen i know you won't be on, but wishing you a happy delivery for you and Emma!!

Lori will you go in to see your Dr today?

Steph - your in my prayers for tomorrows ultrasound!!
Good Morning Ladies,
How's everyone doing?  I'm 5 weeks today, only 3 more weeks until my first u/s.  I have the prenatal intake visit on the 15, but I know they won't do any exam or anything.  I'm feeling pretty well the cramping has gone away.  Now i'm just fighting the constent tiredness.

I hope everyone else is feeling well, and that Little Emma makes an easy journey into the world today.  
Morning Girls! Well I called my Dr. this morning and i'm now waiting for him to call me back. They are sending me for b/w, a preg test and quant. to check levels. I'll probably go this afternoon, she said they'll have the results in 24 hrs. I'm really not feeling to positive, I took a $store test this morning and the line was super light, so I guess i'll just have to wait for the b/w results. Thank you all for your prayers.

I talked to Aileen this am(she text me) they started to induce and her contractions are 10 minutes apart she seems to be doing well, i'll try to keep you all updated.
Lori Thanks for the update on aileen.

My prayers are with you and wishing the best for you. Stay positive. I really think its too early!! Good luck!!
Rossie- Thanks Hun. I'm really scared to death! I hate the thought of removing my name from this list when it took me so long to get here. Keep praying.
Lori- Stay positive, I'm praying you will get some good news!
OB just called, he is gonna wait until he gets my results from the b/w if the test is positive and my #'s are not on the negative side he will repeat them in 48hrs and if they are going up he will start me on progesterone because of my history, I'm going at 2:00 please say a prayer for me!
Will he be testing your progesterone level today as well?
I don't think so, he only said that he will start me on it if my #'s are rising. I'm a nervous wreck! Why can't you live closer!!!!
OH Lori, i wish one of us were closer!!!! Is your DH going with you for support?
I wish I lived closer too hun.  It seems like we are a world away.  Just remember we are together in spirit and my heart is your heart.
Lori- hoping your numbers are good.  I go tomorrow for repeat bloodwork and on progesterone shots because of my history as well.  The shots make me super sore- hoping my progesterone levels start going up so I can go to 1x shots.  Hoping for only the best for you- you so deserve it!
Ok, i had the B/W now the wait is on. She said 24 hrs, so this is gonna be far worse then the TWW!

Rossie- DH was working and he's not good with needles!LOL The lab is only 1 block from my house so it wasn't to bad.

Bridgette- Thanks! Its so nice to have all of you for support and to help pass this time away.

Mary- did you get your first set of numbers??? I have never been on progesterone, is it only given in shots?? I'm such a duh! I'm sure your numbers will have soared by tomorrow!
Lori- They said they would call only if something is abnormal.  I wish they would just call to give me the numbers- as I would feel better just knowing.  I have an ultrasound 12/22 scheduled, but my doc isn't back until tomorrow, so things could change.
Hi ladies - just a flying visit, its 10pm here and I have just got in from a very long day... I will catch up on all the posts and update on my U/S news tomo... all is good with my little miracle baby! Hugs to all :)
Lori I just know your numbers are on the rising :0p and you will be able to get a u/s in notime and see ur lil peanut and hear the hb.. I am soooooo Happy for you. :0) BIG BIG HUGS to you..

thanks Amanda, I hope your right. I'll know tomorrow where they're at.
i cant wait to hear the news :0p
Tomorrow's the day...Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers!! Now's the time I need them. I think I might go buy out Baby's R Us if the u/s goes good LOL I can't wait to just be able to enjoy my pregnancy 100% and not have to keep saying "if things go well"
Bridgette..of course you'll have a pic!! If I remember I might bring my computer with me since they have wifi there.
Niki- I'm doing okay..time's gone by so fast I haven't had much time to sit and dwell on things..just hoping and praying my u/s shows a baby and a heartbeat tomorrow :D How are you doing?
Lori.......HUGS....tomorrow's going to bring us good news...like I said...it just has to.

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful day :0)
Steph- good luck tomorrow hun! I know that we'll both be beaming bright  when we get our good news. ((((BIG HUGS))))
Well...the big day's here :0)
Lori...My heart is with you today too..
Steph- Good luck with your apt. I am sure everything will go great.  Then have some fun at  Babies R Us.

Lori-  I'm sure everything will be fine :)
CONGRATULATIONS AILEEN!!!!
Steph sending you lots of luck for your ultrasound - I just know you are going to be rejoicing with good news and spending a fortune in babies r us today!!

Lori - you are in my thoughts all the time, I cant wait for your update so I can breath again and celebrate with you!

Aileen - Congrats on baby Emma - I can't wait to welcome you back and hear all about how it went!!

Erica + Rossie how are those little babies doing?

Steph B + Mary - How are you feeling!?! Your new BFPS are so inspirational to everyone!!

Much love to all the TTC wonderful patient ladies... I am rubbing my baby bump and sprinkling the thread with more babydust for you all x
Good luck today - Lori and Steph!
Good morning girls!!

Steph - my prayers and thoughts are with you today, i look forward to hearing wonderful news about your little bean today!!

Lori-  my prayers are with you too!!! I know you will have great numbers.

Peterjl - I'm sure your numbers will be great too!! I hope you will be able to relax soon.

Debbie- I'm as happy as a clam. I went to my ob appt on monday and after a confusion and the dr who was not my regular dr not wanting to use the doppler saying it was too early and may not find the hb. She used it and found it in a matter of seconds and i heart my little beans strong heart beating away!! Feeling very blessed. Thank you....
Morning everyone! Thank you all so much for your support and prayers. I'm wandering around my house in a fog just waiting for my dr to call, thank god i'm off today because I would be totally useless. I just pray that everything looks good.

Steph- i'm praying for you sweetie. I want you to come back with the greatest news!
Steph praying you will see ur lil peanut and a strong hb today.. cant wait to hear from you.

Lori I am praying those numbers are high for you :0) and you will soon see your peanut and hear a strong hb..

has aileen had her baby girl yet?.
Amanda- Thanks! I'm still waiting for them to call.

Yes, Aileen did have her baby. I'm sure she'll be on soon with all the details. Mom and baby are doing great :)
I hope they call soon!!!!!

Sweet!! Thanks for the update Lori
Only have a second, but Emma made her entrance yesterday at 6:29 pm.  She was 6 lbs 4 oz and 20.5 inches long.  I was screaming for an epidural at the end but the nurse and DH talked me through everything and I did it completely drug free.

I hope everyone is doing well and lots of good news follows mine!
Congrats Aileen!!!!  It's so empowering to go drug free!  Glad you're both doing well :)

Lori-- Have you heard anything yet? My thoughts and prayers are with you and your little bean!

Steph-- Hope the u/s goes well, let me know..Praying for you and your bean too!

17 weeks 2 days today and I'm getting beat up from the inside..this baby is STRONG!! I have a dr's appt tomorrow, hopefully she will put in a requisition for my 20 week u/s (the only one I'll get and they won't tell me the sex, let alone give me a picture..arrgh!!) Hope all is well :)
Aileen Congrats she is soo precious :0) very beautiful  I also screamed for the epidural the last hour almost of labor but I am very happy to say I also went drug free :0)

Steph.. keep us posted cant wait to hear

Lori so whats the news :0) Im waiting here patiently
Steph and Lori - as my G'ma would say "Oh Happy Day, Oh Happy Day"!!

Can you gals fill my bucket up please?  \_/

(shoot I really need to figure out how to make a bigger bucket)
I'm pouring so much that it's overflowing Bridgette!!! It's amazing how much different I feel now that I'm not worrying about losing this baby too. I literally feel like I can breath easier!
You girls are the best!!
Lori..I told you everything just had to be okay for us!
Bridgette- Thanks Hun! I'm gonna make you one h*ll of a bucket!

Steph- you were right. Now if I can continue to get good news.
I was gone for a couple of days but I am so glad to read great news

Congrats Lori and Steph for the great news

Congrats Aileen- glad to hear you and your little one are doing good
                              BRIDGETTE'S BABY DUST BUCKET

\                                                                                                                     /
\                                                                                                                   /
  \                                                                                                                 /
   \                                                                                                               /
    \                                                                                                             /
     \                                                                                                           /
      \                                                                                                         /
       \                                                                                                       /
        \                                                                                                     /
         \                                                                                                   /
          \                                                                                                 /
           \                                                                                               /
            \                                                                                             /
             \                                                                                           /
              \___________________________________________________/
Congrats Aileen on your beautiful baby daughter!!! She is perfect in everyday and absolutely adorable... You are a real trooper not having any pain relief!! Well done x

Steph - Lori I can't tell you how pleased I am that you both got good news yesterday, I don't think I have prayed so hard for a long time! I have been pleading for the lives of your little babies and am thanking God that he answered my prayers.

Bam - I have just sprinkled lots of babydust into that beautiful large bucket that Lori made you and am as always cheering for your BFP!
Good morning Ladies!!!

Congratulations again to Steph and Lori!!! It was a great relief yesterday to hear your good news!!

Aileen - Emma is beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Deb- Congratulations to you too!! That ultrasound pic of your baby boy is so clear. Just too cute how he is playing with his foot!!!

Bridgette, im filling your bucket with baby dust too!!!!!
Aileen - CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!
morning ladies.  I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm doing ok.  getting anxious for my apt.  I so nervous somthing isn't right.  I wish my dr. would order some blood work or something.  Anything to reasure me things are progressing.  Uggg... 3 more weeks till my apts.
Aw steph, i know how you feel!! Staying positive is the best think you can do. WE are on a roll with good news. Keeping faith that it will stay that way hun!!
I started spotting this am- now nervous something is going wrong.  Having some cramping as well.  My numbers were good yesterday, but I guess that is no guarantee.  Hoping for the best though.
Morning Girls! I'm feeling a little better today, I can't stress over something that I have no control over.

Deb- thanks so much, and keep praying:)

Rossie- How have you been feeling??

Debbie- how are you sweetie?? I've been thinking about you.

Steph_b- I know, this waiting game is a killer!

Mary-I'm right there with you. This is probably going to be our longest pregnancy. I will continue to pray for you as I know you'll do the same for me.

Bridgette- Hope you like your bucket, I was half asleep and i'm not very creative but I think it will hold a lot of baby dust!
Peterjl - Try to stay positve, many of us have had spotting and its so very common in early pregnancy and the cramps are quite normal. Will keep you in my prayers!!!

Lori i'm doing good. AFter the hearing the heartbeat on monday im on cloud 9. Im 10wks today i will see if i don't pass out early again tonight and try out my home doppler. I will keep you in my prayers as well. That little beans going to grow nice, strong, and healthy!!!
Thanks so much Rossie!
Your so welcome. WE are in this together....
Mary - try to stay posititve.  As Lori said you can't stress over something you have no control over.  Save all that energy for bean growing!

Lori - I love my bucket!!!!  Stopping buy to empty it out and leave you gals to fill it again:)

Rossie - As I've told you before.  I just LOVE your attitude!!  You have become such an integral part to this group!
Bridgette- threw another truckload in!

Rossie- your so right, we are in this together!
Morning ladies-  I hope everyone is doing well I'm so glad it's Friday!  I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow.  This sleepyness is starting to get to me.  I hope it just means that bean is taking all my energy to grow strong, and I'm ok with that.

Lori- How are you doing???
Good morning everyone!!!

Steph - Ditto, so happy its friday!! yay!!! Im sure thats exactly why your so tired thanks to that growing bean!!

Bridgette - thanks you guys have been such an important part in me having this positive attitude and the support that you have all given me has meant the world to me. That is why i'm feeling so happy and positive about my baby!!

here's to filling up your bucket bridgette!! *******************************************************
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone. Hopefully all of you are doing great!
Mary..sending lots of prayers!
Bridgette...*poof* more SSBD!
Stopping by to say hello. I have my anatomy scan on Tuesday, Dec. 8. I am extremely nervous. On the up side, I have been feeling the baby move and listening to its heartbeat, but I can't help but be a little anxious. This is going to be the longest weekend since the TWW.  I hope you ladies are doing great.  Congrats, Aileen, on your little girl!
Morning! B/W is done, now I have to wait for the results. If I don't have them by later this afternoon I'll know on Monday. If everything is ok and my numbers are going up I think i'll put up my baby ticker, i've waited a whole year to do that!

Steph_b- I'm feeling really well, it's funny because when I wake up in the morning my bb's kill me and then after I start moving around they feel better??

Rossie- I agree with Bridgette, your positive attitude is contagious and has really helped around here!((hugs))

msteri- good luck on Tuesday!

Bridgette- empty that bucket and make room for another truckload!
Just stopping in to say hello to everyone :)  It's my b-day today so I'm hoping I'll be busy. I'm just counting down the days til my u/s...5 days to go. msteri, I know where you're coming from. This will be the first u/s that we will see our baby's hb...I just can't help but be nervous. Time will fly though...
Have a great day everyone!!
Happy Birthday Natalie!
Happy Birthday Natalie!!
Happy Birthday Natalie!!!!!!

Natalie and Msteri good luck at your ultrasounds next week. Look forward to seeing the pics..... Yay!!!

Thanks Lori Im just feeling good about everything....
Thanks girls...now to remove my age from my profile...lol
ugg ladies I just need to vent a little don't mind me.....

So my Fiance was trying to quit smoking, so he went to a hyponotist with his dad and brother last night.  I guess it was a load of crap and didn't seem to help any of them. So he decided he was going to try to quit on his on.  He last less than a day..  I'm so discouraged.  He doesn't seem to care how it effects his health, or even seem to care that it effects the babys health, or my health.  He doesn't smoke in our house, or in my car.  He will however smoke in his own car.  I don't let him when I'm in there, but i still feel like then lingering smoke on his clothes and car aren't good for us.  I wish I could get him to see the brigger picture....

Sorry I just needed to say that and if I said it to him we would get into a fight about it.
Steph, i feel for you. Thankfully neither I or BF smoke. Going cold turkey never works. He should really look into the nicotine patch or something like that, or maybe took to his physician they can probably recommend something.
Steph_b- I'm a smoker and I know how hard it is to quit. Honestly, the only time I can quit is when i'm pregnant and it doesn't really bother me. As of now my DH smokes(only in the basement)but he'll smoke for a few months and then quit for several years, it's a strange ritual of his! LOL I try to stay away from the smoke if I can, but being from a family of smokers it's kinda hard. I think your DF will get it once everything seems real(U/S) thats when mine realizes wow there is a baby in there! Good luck, but try not to stress to much over it :)  
Thanks Ladies!  I know I should be thankful that he does try very hard to not smoke around me.  And your right, I'm not a smoker and I have no idea how ahrd it is to quit.  I guess it would be like me quitting medhelp....  Thank you.  I feel better I just needed to vent a bit.
Hi ladies!! Hope all is well :) I can't believe how fast time is flying! I'll be 18 weeks on Monday...holy crap!!  So, I should be getting my one u/s before Christmas, which will be so nice just before the holidays!! Can't wait to see what he/she looks like :) I have to do some research to learn how to identify if it's a boy or a girl (ie. what ovaries look like on u/s) so I can guess, as they won't tell me....lol! Anyhoo, DH rented a Christmas movie for tonight, can't wait!! I'm really getting in the holiday spirit now..we're going to cut down a tree ourselves tomorrow! It's going to be an old fashioned Griswold family Christmas around here this year, lol!!
Oh, sorry Bridgette...I'm filling your giant tub with tons of baby dust!! hugs!
Happy Birthday Natalie!!!

Steph_b - I know how frustrated you must feel.  My DH was a heavy smoker for many years and 2 years ago he quit.  Now lately he has started back up again- UGH, why after 2 years of quitting??  Your DF can look into Chantix.  I have heard a lot of success stories about it and have had several co-workers who used it to quit.  I have also heard a lot of good success stories about a laser treatment you can get.  But it's a little pricey.  Good luck and try not to be too hard on him.

Good luck on all of the b/w and u/s!  I'm sure we'll continue to get good news :)  Erica - so you've been "studying" a lot of anatomy? - LOL

Ok, my buckets empty again . . . I'll be back later for more :)
thanks everyone!

It's been such an unbelievabla week filled with all sorts of good news, and I hope that those ladies who are still waiting are reassured as soon as possible with all their own good news...u/s and b/w results, whatever it takes to knowe everything is going well!

emma and i are doing well so far...still settling in!
Wow Erica, time did fly!

Bridgette- almost filled again!

Aileen- let me know if you want me to do the new thread this week. Glad to hear that you and Emma are doing well. We need more pics!!
Lori...you are more than welcome to do the new thread.  I'm not too sure I'll be awake to do it anytime soon.
Aileen - Hope you and Emma are getting some sleep.

Lori - Did you ever hear back on this round of bw or are you having to wait til Monday?

Erica - That is hilarious about the Griswold Christmas.
Erica- I'm doing Griswold style christmas tree today too.  I can't wait!

I'm so excited I have something to be happy about this year instead of dwelling on the fact that my first EDD was 12/21.  I am SO Thankful for that.  And I get my U/S 12/23 and can't wait to see my babys HB

Very excited the BFP keep rolling in, soon we will be back down to 1 list. :)
xx_Louise_xx Made the dreaded 10 weeks m... Comment
Moma_Cher commented on OctoberMommy2014's status
retta483 commented on retta483's status