Cycle Buddies - 12/6
This journey called TTC is a rollarcoasater for sure.  We have survived ups and downs and the most recent events serve to bring us closer together.

Let's keep this train rolling ahead!

Hurtling towards the BFP station:
lori0615 - 11DPO
bam/bridgette - 9DPO
Dmarie/Dana - 4DPO
anxiouslywaiting/Tausha - CD24

Riding that train full spead ahead:
northersunshine - CD17
Fugititve06 - CD11
ilovemyson23 - CD7
TeddiH - CD5

Getting ready to catch the next train:
nunu1977/Vanessa - CD3
smr/Lori - :(
preciouspg/Denise - waiting for hubby

Somewhere in between:
jennymin867
Jennifervl
ladyashia/Judy-Ann
PrincessJam

We will triumph!  We will reach our dreams!  Don't forget "I Believe".
Hi all..

newbie here, well lurker for 2 months...

Long story short... DH and I are now truly TTC right now, I had a miscarriage Oct 13th, 2009, I was told I was 6 to 5 weeks pregnant... Didn't know I was, due to irregular MC my entire life.. so when they told me I PG I was SHOCKED and SADDEN knowing I was miscarrying but OVER the MOON to know I could get preggo...

So I got AF Nov 22nd exactly one month after the bleeding stop after the MC and D&C and currenltly on CD16....

Going to be a fun but exhausting ride and looking foward to cchecking in here everyday to see where everyone else is
Hi Kelster!  I love when lurkers come out :)  Best of luck to you on your journey!  I kind of felt the same way about my m/c.  Heartbroken, but at least we finally knew we could get pg, after 2 years of TTC.

There is plenty of room on our train!  CHUGGA CHUGGA WHOOO WHOOO
Hi 1angelbabyM! Welcome aboard! Sorry for your loss. Around here we all know the frustion to well, she's not a welcomed visitor!!!  Good luck with the monitor, hope it helps to get your BFP ASAP!!!

Welcome Kelster! So true, fun but exhausting! Hey it'll be well worth it in the end! Good luck to you
Took a test on Monday, BFN now I'm CD 36, waiting till tomorrow maybe, then starting the provera so I can get back on Clomid! Baby DUst to all!!
Hello my lovely ladies, just dropping by to drop of some babydyst, I am working 10 hour shifts at the moment and don't get time to drop in which makes me sad but you are all in my thoughts.

Hope to catch up with you all soon. (((hugs))) SSBD x

Wow...lots to catch up on.  I couldn't log on to MH last night for some reason.

I have to get to work soon but I just wanted to post a question for anyone who has an opinion.  I'm currently day 18.  I've had spotting since day 15 with a positive opk on day 16 (I think, although days 15-17 all looked pretty similar).  I called the dr. and she said it could be ovulation related but also maybe from intercourse which is weird because we have backed off to every other day and I have never had spotting before because of that.  
Anyway...the dr. wasnt concerned but I really don't think it should be lasting this long??  What do you girls think?  It's everytime I use the bathroom and also sometimes enough for a little on my underwear (tmi) but not bright red.  Sometimes pinky brown and sometimes just brown.  

Lori.  temp, shmemp....LOL.  I dont know what they are doing...it was up a little today but I had another blanket on.  I would think with the spotting and the OPKs that my temp should go up but it doesnt so I'm just a temping flunky.  HAHAHA....
Good morning Ladies!! I was in total MH withdrawal yesterday. I couldn't log in at all. Kept getting errors. It was total torture!!!

First of welcome to the newbies!!!

Dana - I have never had spotting with my ovulation but after the miscarriage in my cylces for June and July i had spotting around the time i should be ovulating and it was on and off, and sometimes lasted as long as 5 days and towards the end it was brown as in old blood. I wouldn't worry about it too much!! sure everything is fine.

Sprinkling tons of baby dust on you girls!! ******************************************************
******************************************************************************************************
Welcome!  I used the clear blue monitor.  The first month I used it i got a ton of high readings and no peak (this is common, the first month it is getting used to your cycle and hormone levels)  the second month it had 2 high, 2 peak, and 2 high days and I got my BFP that month. I hope you have as much luck with the monitor as i did :)
Welcome to all the ladies just joining the group =)

Dana-- hope the spotting means something good!!

I just finished another final and still no AF!! Trying not to get my hopes up just yet!! But temped to go buy a test. Normally today is CD 1 but still thinking the trip to fla could have delayed ovulation but praying these sore bbs mean a BFP.. Especially since Edd is dec 26th!!
we're all shooting for the same things and most of us are all trying to dodge AF! My hubby and I will start FULLY  TTC for the first time also (starting Dec 18th!) We'll all be trying in December and what better time than trying to conceive around JC's BDAY! Better time than any if you ask me, if miracles are going to happen what better time than now! I have the greatest sense of peace and of hope right now and I'm hoping to rub it off on you guys!

EVERYONE-
great news!! The last two days were my first days without any tears since the MC! I know a huge part of that is from joining this website. It really puts the pain and sadness into perspective when you hear from so many women feeling the same way. I've realized it's not the end of the world- just the beginning of a huge mission! Thanks and have a wonderful Thursday!!! Weekend is almost here and we have a huge out of town Christmas party and it will be nice to be able to have some champagne again....it's been 3 months! Good luck everyone!
I'm praying you'll get a BFP this week!!!!!
Steph - I really hope the CBE monitor works that fast for me!!  The M/C was super hard for me because my SIL was 2 weeks ahead of me in pregnancy and it's been so hard watching her progress and knowing that I would be just behind her!  She just started her 3rd trimester today and I'm so excited for her...I'm throwing her a baby shower in January...but every day close to March is getting harder and harder to face.  I think it would be a little easier if I were pregnant to get through that time.  Her EDD is 3/10/10 and mine was 3/28/10.  Fingers crossed that it works soon, I feel like I'm heading to a breaking point soon...every time AF shows up, it gets harder and harder to put on the happy face, be positive, and truck on to the next month!

Everyone - Good luck and lots of Super Sticky Baby Dust!!
Glad to hear from all of you ..

I am having a sad day today was initmiate with hubby for real this time since the miscarriage. you think i would be happy right? Maybe it's becuase i missed him so much ?  What the heck is wrong with me.. hormones?

Anywayys I feel a little happier reading all your posts you girls have been helping me through a lot in the past few months..

Hope for alot of bfps soon!

I have a pretty close idea how you feel. My SIL's sister was due three days before me and I told my husband I don't even want to go to family functions she's at to avoid the hurt. Last night we had dinner at my SIL's and two of my nieces came up and said "I heard about your baby and I'm sorry.... my TT(their aunt) is still pregnant and she's showing and looks so cute". I was speechless and for some sick reason wanted to smack them LOL j/k!!! I didn't go to our neice and nephews bday party on Sunday just to avoid seeing her, it's horrible. I really am happy for her but it's just a reminder of the jealousy and sadness I feel. That has to be hard throwing a shower for her :'-( I don't think I could do it, so I commend you on that. I'm hoping to be pregnant before the next family event and I hope you will be before the shower and her EDD! Sending prayers your way.
princessjam- so sorry about the BFN :(

Deb- we miss you around here.

Dana- really sounds like O spotting to me, but what do I know!LOL  As for temping...I would be totally confused!

Rossie- I was wondering where you were!

Steph_b- how are you feeling?

Tausha- praying for you sweetie! That would be awesome if she took a 9 month vacation!

hudsy- we all found peace joining this forum. I've been here for a little over a year, and the girls here have helped me so much. I've really made some great friends. Enjoy your champagne, you deserve it!

angelbaby- hang in there! You have all of us to lean on, we'll help get you through it :)
Oh Lori it was torture. Not being able to get on!!
Well I didn't stop to get a test because Hubby called and wanted me to hurry home he made lunch =)  He is so great!!  So I guess i am waiting until tomorrow..which is good because tomorrow would be my longest day she ever shows. Well about to pick up things my friend is bringing her little baby over for me to baby sit.  She texted me when I wasn't feeling well and asked me was I pregnant and just not telling her lol too funny!!  Gotta love my friends.
Tausha, your a lucky girl, that is so sweet!! Here's hoping that AF takes a vacation for 9 months and that your friend is right!!
having one of those DAYS today... the DH texted me a few minutes ago to tell me our friends are expecting, of course I am so happy for them (their 3rd) but salt to an already existing wound.. UGH...........

Thanks for the WARM welcomes....

to the ladies who are having a bad day today.. hugs all around

TTYL

~Kellie~
Yes I am very blessed to have a wonderful Hubby =)  My friend swears she's right and asked me on the phone a few mins ago if AF was here yet ha ha I told her I will make sure to send a text when AF comes lol
Oh Kellie, so sorry, i know that it just makes it harder. But maybe this is a sign you will get your bfp soon. They say they come in three's. Sending you tons of baby dust and hugs!!
Kellie----I'm sorry Sweetie..I wish I could tell you it gets easier to here other people's great news..but it doesn't.  My hubby's female friend just told us she is 9 weeks and asked us to be God parents, I am so happy for her and her husband but its hard to hear those words...I'm Pregnant..especially when people aren't trying.

It will happen for us when it supposed to we all just have to remamber that!!!

HUGSxx

Month 7 of ttc after mc for us.
Tausha you do have a GREAT hubby :) and what an honor to be asked to be god parents... me and the DH are to 3 children :) and the middle one takes it very serious that we are her godparents.. she is tooo cute...

I wish I could say that I could be possibly that third but guess what???  LOL  she was my third friend to get PG this year. And the kicker is she is due in July (so she is JUST) and now they can't go on our annual Maine vacation with us:(   it was funny I was telling the hubby last month that it's wouldn't be such a great idea to TTC last month, I would be due in July and I already sent the money in for the two week rental house and I can't get it back..LOL

Kellie--I  understand lol we have several god children =)  Sorry they have to miss the vacation but at least you will get to enjoy it.  I have had at least 5 friends deliver in the last 7 months since our mc.  Once you see the little ones you can't help but be happy..  But my friend is here with her 4 month old to drop him off =)

I will chat with you ladies later on.
Boy are you a chatty bunch today! LOL

Tausha- sometime other people know before we do ;) BTW, thanks for the note, i'm doing ok I had a moment lastnight and then anger set in wondering why that had to happen to me again and how unfair it is.

Kellie- we all know how hard it is to hear of everyone's pregnancies, it's not that we're not happy, just envious. When I got my last BFP I didn't even want to post it because I felt a sense of guilt knowing the feeling so well. Keep your chin up sweetie our time will come.

Rossie- hope you dropped your bucket of baby dust off today!
Hi ladies.  Just stopping in to say hi.  I completely undetsnad how you feel when soemone else ends up pregnant that wasn't trying.  I always feel guilty for for not seeming super excited.  Now I'm in the oppisite situation,  My best friend has been trying for about 1 and a half and now I have to tell her for the 2nd time that I am pregnant.  the first ended in m/c in June.  I feel so bad telling her as I don't want to hurt her feelings.  I know she will be as happy as she can for me.

I'm feeling pretty good.  I have the morning sicknees (all day sickness) I've only gotten sick a few times, but just haven't been feeling up to par, but as Rossie always says I am happy to have symptoms.  

I think I will officially drop off my first load of baby dust to all of you fine ladies!
Hello new ladies...boy...I have a lot to catch up on!  I can completely relate to all of you ladies about your feelings.  Last month I felt like i was being bomarded with news of people's BFPs right when I got AF AGAIN and it was a little much to handle!

Hudsey..glad to hear you are feeling better and no tears...you will have more good days than bad as you go along. :)

Spotting still around....ugh...I'm sure it's nothing, but it's just really annoying...
hudsy - glad to hear you are feeling better.  I found this place to be very therapeutic after my m/c.  And have made some life-long friends along the way!  It does help to know that you are not alone and to have your feelings validated.

angelbaby - I know hard that is to be close to a preggers.  I had to share my office with a girl who was due a week before my EDD.  We both found out we were pg at the same time and announced it to everyone in the office . . . . then I m/c  . . . . and had to watch her growing belly for 9 months (20 ft away from me, 8 hours a day) and hear all the ohhhh's and ahhhhh's and endless baby talk you would not believe!  There where many a night I came home in tears.  I couldn't even bring myself to go to her baby shower.  Now she brings the baby into the office every now and then and all I think is that my baby should be this old.  I love to hold the little girl, but there is pain in my heart when I do.  But I keep focused on my mission and someday I'll have my little baby too.

Kellie - I'm sorry about your bad day . . .we all get them especially when we are blindsided with somebody eles's unexpected BFP.

Lori - awwww hon, I'm sorry you had a moment last night :(    ((((((BIG HUGS))))))

Tausha - I hope AF is still staying away from your house!

We'll get through this together ladies!  I swear we will!  And until then vent your hearts out!

I didn't test this morning.  My temp dropped a little and I just discovered a zit on my chin.  I'll see what my temp does tomorrow before running out and buy an HPT.  I just can't stand those blasted BFN's!
Dana, the spotting is very annoying. Only happened to me for 2 months in a row.

Lori, you know i did. Always dropping that baby dust here!
AF is still on vacation I just need her not to show in the morning and I will think we might have done something right this month :) I'm tired about to lay down.. I will let you ladies know somthing tomorrow. Nite nite ssbd
So many fingers and toes crossed for you Tausha!!!!!!!!!!!!
So two people taking HPT's tomorrow! how exciting!! You're both in my prayers tonight! Sweet dreams! I'm going to go buy some HPT's tomorrow so I can check next week and see if after my D&C my hormone levels are down back down.

Bam- I can't imagine having to work next to someone due so close to you, I can barely handle an extended family member I see 3 times a year, but everyday! That's insane!

steph B- don't feel guilty announcing your pregnancy and giving details on here. For me the ladies who now have babies after miscarrying are the most inspirational to read about, it gives more hope. Hearing someone who lost a baby is pregnant again and healthy is a huge win for all of us. Sorry about the morning sickness, but I secretly can't wait for some nausea. My last pregnancy my only sympton was fatigue and bloating and then I lost the baby so I would like some more concrete evidence next time!
Good morning Girls!! Stopping by to drop my daily dose of Super Sticky Baby Dust!!
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tausha and Bridgette - got everything crossed for you girls this morning!!
STILL NO AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will definately be getting a test after school if she hasn't showed by then.  Just hoping that this isn't from the trip to fla around ovulation time.
Me too!! Hoping its your BFP!!!
sending POSTIVE BFP wishes today!!!!!  
Good luck to our morning testers!
Morning Girls! TGIF!!!!! It's been one heck of a week.

Steph_b- I mean this in the nicest way....glad your sick! LOL

Dana- we all understand, I was trying for a year and with every BFP I just kept wondering when will it be my turn??? Now i'm back there again :(

Bridgette- just saw your mood :( I'm sooooooo sorry. I was praying so hard for you. I sent you a text, i'll be around all night if you need me.(((((SUPER BIG HUGS)))))

Rossie- we look forward to your daily drop offs!

Tausha- everything I can cross is crossed for youXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hudsy- I hope everything is back on track for you.

Kellie- How are you doing today??
Hello ladies,

Thanks to all that are coming around to SSBD, i'm really hopeful that it will stick this month :)   I'm on 5dpo and the time is going by so slowly.  AF is due next Friday and that's when my sister, her b/f and my 3 year old neice are coming home for an early Christmas at my parents place.  My brother and his g/f will also be there.  I'm really hoping i can share terrific news with everyone, it would be a Christmas to never forget.  Also my dh's family have no children on his side. His brother's wife can't have children and his sister decided not to have any children so i'm sure my inlaws, who are in there late 60's would be thrilled if we announced a pregnancy at Christmas time.  I keep thinking up ways to tell everyone. :)  

Good luck everyone, keep those BFP coming!!!  SSBD to all!!! :)
Thank you all for your prayers and support!! At the Dr now waiting to get bw. I am sooo nervous!!! But I figured if I went ahead and got it today I can come back moday for another. If I get rising levels on moday it will ease some of my worry!!
Good luck at the doctor! I'm so anxious for you!!
northernsunshine- I'll be praying that you can surprise everyone with a Christmas BFP!

Tausha- keep us posted hun! This is such a great way to start the weekend!
Good luck next week, already have you in my thoughts!!
Well done with blood work I hope some good numbers come back :)
Praying with you Tausha.
Thanks Lori

I really appreciate all of your support..I know how hard it is to support others when they get their BFP..... I was just talking about that yesterday before I knew anything!!  You all are a wonderful group of people and I love yall for always being there for me!!

I cheated and did a test a few days ago and it said "not pregnant" so I really didn't think I would get my BFP this month...so don't give up ladies!!! Not to mention I swear we missed the "fertile time."

I just did the due date calculator is says I will be due Aug 20th..and how cute is this it said the babys heart will start beating in Dec 25th   This baby is indeed my Christmas Miricle =)  

SSBD TO ALL YOU LADIES!!!!!
Afternoon Everyone:)

CONGRATS!!!...Again Tausha!!!...

Lori, TGIF!!!...I have one more work week left, then I'm off for two whole weeks...YAY!!!  Guess what I'll be getting ready for?...LOL!!!

Bam, so sorry:(  Have a Safe and Fun Vacation:)  

Remember ladies..."When It Happens Isn't As Important As Knowing That It Will"

Sending Blessings Full Of Sticky Baby Dust To All!!!  Have a Wonderful Weekend Everyone And Get Festive!!!

Awwww Tausha, reading your last post brought me to tears - GOOD tears, tears of joy!!  I'm praying that your numbers come back great!
Tausha- how sweet of you. With every BFP the rest of us are given hope. We know that soon we will all be celebrating our joyful news but for now we're celebrating with all of you.(((HUGS)))

Denise- YAY!!! You go girl! I'll be cheering you on!

Bridgette- I hope you have a wonderful vacation with the kids. If you get a sec send me a text and tell me all about the sunshine and warm weather while i'm freezing my butt off! Gonna miss ya!
Bridgette, i hope you have a great vacation..

Tausha - Congratulations!! Im sorry i missed the awesome announcement!! But my happiness and excitements is still just as great.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo 11Wks 1Day Comment
KeeLolo uploaded new photos
Dec 11
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Dec 11