Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Cycle Buddies - 12/6
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Cycle Buddies - 12/6

This journey called TTC is a rollarcoasater for sure.  We have survived ups and downs and the most recent events serve to bring us closer together.

Let's keep this train rolling ahead!

Hurtling towards the BFP station:
lori0615 - 11DPO
bam/bridgette - 9DPO
Dmarie/Dana - 4DPO
anxiouslywaiting/Tausha - CD24

Riding that train full spead ahead:
northersunshine - CD17
Fugititve06 - CD11
ilovemyson23 - CD7
TeddiH - CD5

Getting ready to catch the next train:
nunu1977/Vanessa - CD3
smr/Lori - :(
preciouspg/Denise - waiting for hubby

Somewhere in between:
jennymin867
Jennifervl
ladyashia/Judy-Ann
PrincessJam

We will triumph!  We will reach our dreams!  Don't forget "I Believe".
Don't forget me !
Waiting for my three cycles before I can start ttc !
I am so happy to be apart of this group.
i mean part of this group
I just put you on my spreadsheet!  I'll get your name on the next list :)

I try to start a new list every weekend, but I've been slacking lately getting through the end of my finals.
Bridgette- Great job! I couldn't have said it better myself.xoxo
Thanks ! Good luck on your finals !
Gina - Thanks!!!  I finished them all up and am done for this semester.  Whew, now I'm taking my next semester off just to concentrate on me, my husband and my disaster of a house - LOL

Lori -  xoxoxoxo
I'm on count day 32... waiting a couple days, taking a test. If I don't get AF, I start Provera to get AF, and then Clomid... then it will be my first IUI :)
I'm CD5 on this NECOT.
Good morning ladies!! Passing by to sprinkle some baby dust on this train. ***************
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Bam- Once again great job on keeping track of everyone.  And i also want to thank you for all the hard work you put into this, it is very much appreciated.  
Your awsome!  And I too believe!

I'm officially 1dpo today.  Yesterday afternoon i got major ovulation pains in my right side, it was really bad..it's still hurting a bit this morning...wonder if that mean that the egg hasn't been realeased yet?  Or could it have been released and what i'm feeling in the little bit of blood that came out irritating my tube???  Never the less, i hope we hit the right days this time...bd'ing every two days t'ill ovulation should have done it i hope!..lol  If not then the HSG on the 24th should clean those tubes out so we can concieve (conceive) next month....Staying positive! :)

Good luck to everyone and I'm sending tons of baby dust to you all.  
Let's keep those BFP coming!!!!  Choooo, chooooo!

Good Morning ladies.  It's nice to see all the positive atttitudes.  I think it really helps.  I hope there are some more BFP for christmas presents.  I'm hoping I will have some u/s pictures to wrap up for mine and hubby's paretns for christmas.  

Sending baby dust to all!
Hi everyone! On December 1rst I was happily 11 weeks pregnant with our first baby, no negative signs. On December 2nd I had light spotting w/ no cramps and after my doctor my cervix was tight and I had stopped bleeding all was well. December 3rd I called for an ultrasound so double check and at 3pm my husband and I found out there had been no heartbeat. I called Friday morning to get a D&C ASAP I couldn't deal with picturing my baby from the ultrasound dead in me. Friday at 11:45am I went in. It's crazy that less that a week ago today I was pregnant and healthy. We plan to start trying after my two weeks. My husband said he's ready whenever I am. I feel like once you've expreienced pregnancy and the forming of a baby that when it's taken from you the desire to get back to that is extreme. We're going to be realistic with our next pregnancy and realize it may take a while, BUT that's why we want to hop on board ASAP...sprinkle me with some baby dust too!
Im so sorry for your loss!! Wishing you the best and tons of baby dust!!
Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much, been keeping busy. Hope your all doing well.

Princessjam- Good luck to you!

Rossie- Thanks for the babydust!

northernsunshine- keeping my fingers tightly crossed for youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Steph_b- how are you feeling?

hudsy- I'm sorry for your loss. We all understand what your going through. You've come to the right place for support.
my af is due today but have had nothing so far, think i will get it in a couple of days though as keep getting twinges. good luck everyone xx
Thank you, I look forward to when I can put up pictures of my baby's ultrasound!
Thanks Bridgette =) Just realized we had a new thread.... I'm slow finals and papers are draining my brain.  Wishing everyone lots of SSBD.  
Tausha...maybe it's not the finals that are draining your brain :)  Maybe it's baby brain? :)  

Lori...how are you feeling?

Welcome to all the new ladies :)

So...CD15 for me today.  And as I suspected, I really dont think I o'ed until around today unlike my temping suggests.  Today my temp was down below the coverline and I also got a positive OPK today.  Also, I have had some pain/cramping and even some brown/pink spotting which I had once before around O time.  We will bd tonight though I am completely exaughsted from my cookie baking day today!  Then I guess I'll just see what my temps do the next few days....hmm...everything always has to be so complicated!
Good evening ladies!

northernsunshine - I LOVE the positive attitude!  I've got my fingers crossed for you too XXXXXXXXXXX

Rossie - thanks for dropping off the baby dust :)

Hudsy - I am very sorry for your loss.  As Lori said, this is a great place to vent or spread joy!  I've got your name on my spreadsheet, so I'll get you added to the list on the next go round.

Same goes for you rachellou06!  I'm back on my game now :)

Tausha - boy do I know where you are coming from!  One of the exact reasons I'm thrilled to be taking a semester off!
Dana---lol well today is what CD 24 or 25 I can't even remember lol thats terrible...but I am expecting AF on time I think we missed all the "fertile days" this month.  Some how we are always super busy during those times. Those opk's confused me also but i'm still gonna buy some more for this cycle coming up =)  I will be out of school after this week until Jan 10th so I am gonna really try to BD at the right times.

ha ha I am really slow she posted this yesterday and I was CD 24 so I guess its CD 25.  I promise I don't always act like a blond.
Tausha- sometimes things happen when your least expecting :) Any news on your little boy?

Dana- I'm doing a little better everyday. I'm praying that you hit it this month!

Bridgette- i'm sure i'll be ready soon for your unsolicited opinion ;) xoxo
Coming by to send out lots of SSBD!!
Lori- I'm glad to see you back on the train already. I regret not trying immediatly afterwards...I always wondered if that would have been the month and all of the pain of trying for so long afterwards would have been avoided.
Good morning girls. Passing by to sprinkle loads of baby dust on this train. ***************
Good morning ladies,
    Well,yesterdays D&C went well.I stayed in bed all day while my DH took care of me. He was great!!! I was cramping alot but then last night it just stopped This morning when I woke up I was surprised to find that I am hardly spotting or cramping at all.In fact I feel better today than I have in the last 3 months! This was the best decision to have the D&C and finally be done with it. I am so glad that it is finally over with.    
Today I am going to start the 3 day diet to help jump start my weight loss.Next week I will begin exercising,basically jogging and some sit-ups. We are going to Florida December 23- January 3.I am so ready to get away from everything and get a fresh start on life!!!
   I really want to thank all of you for your thoughtful notes and well wishes.You are the best!!!! Thanks again for being their for me through the good times and the bad!!! Sending you all hugs and lots of BABY DUST!!!!
So glad everything went well yesterday and you can finally have some closure.  I'm sure you will have your beach body back before your trip!
Yay so happy that everything went well Debbie!! Your vacation will be here in no time. Hope you enjoy it with you family!!
Morning Everyone! Another cold one in PA!

Steph- I need to move forward, I learned after Salvatore that sitting in the dark gets you nowhere. I'm taking everything one day at a time, no stress.

Debbie- I'm so relieved to hear that everything went well, i've been thinking about you.Hope you enjoy that much needed and deserved vacation(wish I was going with you)LOL

Hope everyone else is doing well!
Thanks for adding me & all the BEST to everyone!

The Holiday season is a one of magic, right?

Yesterday, CD12, had LOTS 'o' EWCM & some nice ov spotting to start this busy week!!
DH called at lunch yesterday to ask, "So when do you ovulate?"  Funny you should ask...
He took charge after dinner & even woke me this morning for a quicky!!

Good to be here!
Fugitive (Nancy)
Keep busy Nancy! Praying you get a great Christmas present!
wow Nancy, I wish my DH was that willing.  I never told him when I was ovulationg because he thinks that it would ruin the mood.  I just always pretended I was in the mood a lot during O time.  I'll help Lori pray for a BFP for your christmas gift!
bam1014- Thanks.  I am very positive this month for sure....I can't wait to see what the end of these two weeks brings...lol.  Gonna be a very LOOONNNNGGGG two weeks....LOL

Thank you to everyone else also for keeping your fingers crossed for me...I really appreciate your guy's rooting for me.

2dpo and hoping for the best!

SSBD to all!!!! Keep those BFP coming ladies!
And for those that have gotten there BFP and keep coming back to send the rest of us baby dust Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart!! We will all join you soon on the other side with all your sprinkles of baby dust! :)
ok so what is a CD w/ a number following? I've been doing fairly well catching on to the others just can't make an educated guess on that one! Help!

Selaiwa- I agree with you on the D&C that was the best decision I made during that awful process. In and out and nothing horrific coming out while your emotional and sitting at home. I felt such a great sense of closure (still cried a lot but felt much better). Have fun on your vacation, we're going to Maryland for Christmas so I don't have to worry much about showing off my body ;)
hudsy- CD # is cycle day, cd1 being the first day of AF

northernsunshine- love to see that positive attitude! You go girl!
Not feeling well today got home from school and went to sleep..about to lay back down..should be studying I have a math test tomorrow and an Eng final, and a paper due..it is obviously not getting any more done to it =( fine time to start feeling under the weather.  AF should be here tomorrow I will be happy if she waits until CD 28 this cycle I don't need cramps on top of all of this tomorrow! uuggh I hate not feeling well.  But hubby was great made dinner and everything..I love that man =)
Taush- hope you start feeling better soon!
Debbie: I am glad the procedure went well.  Do take it easy though.  I felt great the day after and decided to go to the mall and walk around..then I paid for that over the next two days after. :)  taking a vacation is also great.  I went to FL also to see my brother last March after the m/c and it was the best thing I needed to take my mind off of things.

Tausha I'm sorry you aren't feeling well.

Nancy: I had spotting day 15 and 16 also...seems to have stopped now.  I'm hoping it's ovulation but my temp wasnt up yet as of today...I'm just plugging away....

Thanks Steph,

Yeah, I've got an amazing human being for a DH!!  
He is so ready for this & tries so hard to understand my charting.  He's incredibly intelligent but leaves the data to me &, as he says "I've gotta keep focused on my part of the process."  :)

Rubbing the fertility doll for everyone!!

Nancy

Tausha - I hope you feel better soon!

Nancy - that's too cute about your hubby :)  My DH won't even pretend to understand the charting.  He just knows I take my temp every morning and somehow that tells me when I O.

Well I don't have BFP good news, but I do have some really great news!  I just got the opportunity to take my 14 year old nephew and 9 year old neice down to Florida for a week!!  My grandparents live down there and are paying for everything for the visit!  My mom was supposed to take the kids, but found out she couldn't, so my sister asked me!

I haven't had a real honest-to-goodness vacation (other then some camping) in thirteen years!  We are going to Disneyworld and Seaworld and we're going to spend a day at the beach!

I'm going to try to start new lists on Thursday or Friday night, but it depends on how my packing goes.  And I won't be around at all next week.  I hope to find lots of BFP's when I get back!
Bam, OMG that is terrific!....so happy for you....I really hope you have a great time and who knows maybe this is exactly what you need to releive some stress and then you'll get a BFP!  I'm really truly hopeful for you.  Take care and Have Fun!

I'm 3dpo and this two week wait is torture...lol.  Can't wait until December 18th to see if it's a Ya or Nay...lol

smr08- thanks, i really hope the positive attitude will give me the results i want...lol

Take care everyone and i'm ssbd to all!!! ********

northernsunshine - I'll know if I have a BFP or not before I get on the plane :)  I plan to test tomorrow morning.  That way, if I do get a Christmas miracle, I should be able to get to my doc for b/w before I leave.  I don't know how confident I feel though . . . I don't get PMS, or pre-AF symptoms so I feel the same way I do every day.  Although this weekend I had an intense craving for brusselsprouts - LOL!
Wow Briegette- That is amazing.  I'm sure you will have a blast in FL.  Hopefully you get some good weather :)
Morning Everyone:)

WELCOME TO ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!...You will Love This Wonderful Group Of Ladies:)

Bam, I'm 'SOO HAPPY' for you!...A good vacation is great medicine from our hectic lifestyle.  

Tausha, rest-up and enjoy your DH taking care of you.

Dana, I'm glad to see your spirit is lifted:)

Nancy, you gotta LOVE those passionate ones a little more!

Debbie, I'm happy to see your on your way to better days:)

Northernsunshine,  Keep thinking positive+++ thoughts!

Lori, how are you doing and how's the decorating coming along?

Well, Its been really cold here and we're slowly accumulating snow, but we haven't seen the worst of it yet:(  Just staying in and keeping busy.

I'm having a hard time containing the 'EXCITEMENT' I feel that my DH will be here in 15 more days and we'll hit our 'O' together!!!  My hip is better now and I'm gearing up to go for a fun, long ride...LOL!!!

Sending CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS FULL OF MIRACLES TO ALL(Baby Dust Included Of Course...lol!)

Thanks Ladies!!!  I am feeling better today.

Bridgette--have fun..be safe

SSBD everyone!!!  Af decided not to show today which was great lol I hope she waits until Sat because I have another final tomorrow and another one friday.  Fun Stuff!!!
Tausha - I hope she waits a full nine months for you!!
Bridgette that would be nice.... but not really expecting it this month but I am open to any Christmas Miracles the Lord wants to give me =)
Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much today, i'm super busy trying to get my living room sorted out the carpet is coming tomorrow morning by 9:30 so I have to have this room cleared out, I feel so stressed but yet very excited!

Dana- how was your temp today?

Nancy- my DH doesn't even ask questions, he just goes along with me. He's great though and I don't know what I would do without him:) Keep rubbing that doll!

Bridgette- hope you have a wonderful time in Florida! You so deserve this vacation! Testing tomorrow??? OMG! I have a gut feeling you'll be taking an extra passenger!

northernsunshine- hoping your TWW passes quickly and is followed by a BF-YA!

Denise- I'll be praying extra hard for you! I'm sure we won't be seeing you around much as your going to be pretty busy ;) Everything is starting to fall into place with the decorating only problem so far is that my blinds may not be ready until after Christmas, oh well, i'm not gonna stress.

Tausha- glad your feeling better! Hope that evil one misses you for the next 9 months!

Lori - I hope you get your LR all straightend out in time!  I don't envy you.  I just rearranged my furniture (again!) and that was all I had in me - LOL

Well now my plans for testing with FMU are shot.  I swore I had another HPT in the house, but turns out the one that I did was already used (why I didn't throw the box away is beyond me!).  So I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow night :)
I had my M/C back in August at 6w3d after 8 months TTC.  I had one cycle and have been trying to conceive again since then.  I'm currently on CD6 and I'm starting to get angrier with each cycle that passes unsuccessfully.  I hate that I'm getting like this, I've caught myself being more and more negative every time AF comes roaring her ugly head!  Trying to keep positive!  I did purchase the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor and used it for the first time this morning; we'll see if this helps...fingers crossed!  Super Sticky Baby Dust to everyone!
Welcome to the group 1angelbabyM!  So many of us know all too well the frustration of seeing AF rear her ugly head time after time - UGH!  I hope the monitor works for you!  Let us know how it goes :)
Hi all..

newbie here, well lurker for 2 months...

Long story short... DH and I are now truly TTC right now, I had a miscarriage Oct 13th, 2009, I was told I was 6 to 5 weeks pregnant... Didn't know I was, due to irregular MC my entire life.. so when they told me I PG I was SHOCKED and SADDEN knowing I was miscarrying but OVER the MOON to know I could get preggo...

So I got AF Nov 22nd exactly one month after the bleeding stop after the MC and D&C and currenltly on CD16....

Going to be a fun but exhausting ride and looking foward to cchecking in here everyday to see where everyone else is
Hi Kelster!  I love when lurkers come out :)  Best of luck to you on your journey!  I kind of felt the same way about my m/c.  Heartbroken, but at least we finally knew we could get pg, after 2 years of TTC.

There is plenty of room on our train!  CHUGGA CHUGGA WHOOO WHOOO
Hi 1angelbabyM! Welcome aboard! Sorry for your loss. Around here we all know the frustion to well, she's not a welcomed visitor!!!  Good luck with the monitor, hope it helps to get your BFP ASAP!!!

Welcome Kelster! So true, fun but exhausting! Hey it'll be well worth it in the end! Good luck to you
Took a test on Monday, BFN now I'm CD 36, waiting till tomorrow maybe, then starting the provera so I can get back on Clomid! Baby DUst to all!!
Hello my lovely ladies, just dropping by to drop of some babydyst, I am working 10 hour shifts at the moment and don't get time to drop in which makes me sad but you are all in my thoughts.

Hope to catch up with you all soon. (((hugs))) SSBD x

Wow...lots to catch up on.  I couldn't log on to MH last night for some reason.

I have to get to work soon but I just wanted to post a question for anyone who has an opinion.  I'm currently day 18.  I've had spotting since day 15 with a positive opk on day 16 (I think, although days 15-17 all looked pretty similar).  I called the dr. and she said it could be ovulation related but also maybe from intercourse which is weird because we have backed off to every other day and I have never had spotting before because of that.  
Anyway...the dr. wasnt concerned but I really don't think it should be lasting this long??  What do you girls think?  It's everytime I use the bathroom and also sometimes enough for a little on my underwear (tmi) but not bright red.  Sometimes pinky brown and sometimes just brown.  

Lori.  temp, shmemp....LOL.  I dont know what they are doing...it was up a little today but I had another blanket on.  I would think with the spotting and the OPKs that my temp should go up but it doesnt so I'm just a temping flunky.  HAHAHA....
Good morning Ladies!! I was in total MH withdrawal yesterday. I couldn't log in at all. Kept getting errors. It was total torture!!!

First of welcome to the newbies!!!

Dana - I have never had spotting with my ovulation but after the miscarriage in my cylces for June and July i had spotting around the time i should be ovulating and it was on and off, and sometimes lasted as long as 5 days and towards the end it was brown as in old blood. I wouldn't worry about it too much!! sure everything is fine.

Sprinkling tons of baby dust on you girls!! ******************************************************
******************************************************************************************************
Welcome!  I used the clear blue monitor.  The first month I used it i got a ton of high readings and no peak (this is common, the first month it is getting used to your cycle and hormone levels)  the second month it had 2 high, 2 peak, and 2 high days and I got my BFP that month. I hope you have as much luck with the monitor as i did :)
Welcome to all the ladies just joining the group =)

Dana-- hope the spotting means something good!!

I just finished another final and still no AF!! Trying not to get my hopes up just yet!! But temped to go buy a test. Normally today is CD 1 but still thinking the trip to fla could have delayed ovulation but praying these sore bbs mean a BFP.. Especially since Edd is dec 26th!!
we're all shooting for the same things and most of us are all trying to dodge AF! My hubby and I will start FULLY  TTC for the first time also (starting Dec 18th!) We'll all be trying in December and what better time than trying to conceive around JC's BDAY! Better time than any if you ask me, if miracles are going to happen what better time than now! I have the greatest sense of peace and of hope right now and I'm hoping to rub it off on you guys!

EVERYONE-
great news!! The last two days were my first days without any tears since the MC! I know a huge part of that is from joining this website. It really puts the pain and sadness into perspective when you hear from so many women feeling the same way. I've realized it's not the end of the world- just the beginning of a huge mission! Thanks and have a wonderful Thursday!!! Weekend is almost here and we have a huge out of town Christmas party and it will be nice to be able to have some champagne again....it's been 3 months! Good luck everyone!
I'm praying you'll get a BFP this week!!!!!
Steph - I really hope the CBE monitor works that fast for me!!  The M/C was super hard for me because my SIL was 2 weeks ahead of me in pregnancy and it's been so hard watching her progress and knowing that I would be just behind her!  She just started her 3rd trimester today and I'm so excited for her...I'm throwing her a baby shower in January...but every day close to March is getting harder and harder to face.  I think it would be a little easier if I were pregnant to get through that time.  Her EDD is 3/10/10 and mine was 3/28/10.  Fingers crossed that it works soon, I feel like I'm heading to a breaking point soon...every time AF shows up, it gets harder and harder to put on the happy face, be positive, and truck on to the next month!

Everyone - Good luck and lots of Super Sticky Baby Dust!!
Glad to hear from all of you ..

I am having a sad day today was initmiate with hubby for real this time since the miscarriage. you think i would be happy right? Maybe it's becuase i missed him so much ?  What the heck is wrong with me.. hormones?

Anywayys I feel a little happier reading all your posts you girls have been helping me through a lot in the past few months..

Hope for alot of bfps soon!

I have a pretty close idea how you feel. My SIL's sister was due three days before me and I told my husband I don't even want to go to family functions she's at to avoid the hurt. Last night we had dinner at my SIL's and two of my nieces came up and said "I heard about your baby and I'm sorry.... my TT(their aunt) is still pregnant and she's showing and looks so cute". I was speechless and for some sick reason wanted to smack them LOL j/k!!! I didn't go to our neice and nephews bday party on Sunday just to avoid seeing her, it's horrible. I really am happy for her but it's just a reminder of the jealousy and sadness I feel. That has to be hard throwing a shower for her :'-( I don't think I could do it, so I commend you on that. I'm hoping to be pregnant before the next family event and I hope you will be before the shower and her EDD! Sending prayers your way.
princessjam- so sorry about the BFN :(

Deb- we miss you around here.

Dana- really sounds like O spotting to me, but what do I know!LOL  As for temping...I would be totally confused!

Rossie- I was wondering where you were!

Steph_b- how are you feeling?

Tausha- praying for you sweetie! That would be awesome if she took a 9 month vacation!

hudsy- we all found peace joining this forum. I've been here for a little over a year, and the girls here have helped me so much. I've really made some great friends. Enjoy your champagne, you deserve it!

angelbaby- hang in there! You have all of us to lean on, we'll help get you through it :)
Oh Lori it was torture. Not being able to get on!!
Well I didn't stop to get a test because Hubby called and wanted me to hurry home he made lunch =)  He is so great!!  So I guess i am waiting until tomorrow..which is good because tomorrow would be my longest day she ever shows. Well about to pick up things my friend is bringing her little baby over for me to baby sit.  She texted me when I wasn't feeling well and asked me was I pregnant and just not telling her lol too funny!!  Gotta love my friends.
Tausha, your a lucky girl, that is so sweet!! Here's hoping that AF takes a vacation for 9 months and that your friend is right!!
having one of those DAYS today... the DH texted me a few minutes ago to tell me our friends are expecting, of course I am so happy for them (their 3rd) but salt to an already existing wound.. UGH...........

Thanks for the WARM welcomes....

to the ladies who are having a bad day today.. hugs all around

TTYL

~Kellie~
Yes I am very blessed to have a wonderful Hubby =)  My friend swears she's right and asked me on the phone a few mins ago if AF was here yet ha ha I told her I will make sure to send a text when AF comes lol
Oh Kellie, so sorry, i know that it just makes it harder. But maybe this is a sign you will get your bfp soon. They say they come in three's. Sending you tons of baby dust and hugs!!
Kellie----I'm sorry Sweetie..I wish I could tell you it gets easier to here other people's great news..but it doesn't.  My hubby's female friend just told us she is 9 weeks and asked us to be God parents, I am so happy for her and her husband but its hard to hear those words...I'm Pregnant..especially when people aren't trying.

It will happen for us when it supposed to we all just have to remamber that!!!

HUGSxx

Month 7 of ttc after mc for us.
Tausha you do have a GREAT hubby :) and what an honor to be asked to be god parents... me and the DH are to 3 children :) and the middle one takes it very serious that we are her godparents.. she is tooo cute...

I wish I could say that I could be possibly that third but guess what???  LOL  she was my third friend to get PG this year. And the kicker is she is due in July (so she is JUST) and now they can't go on our annual Maine vacation with us:(   it was funny I was telling the hubby last month that it's wouldn't be such a great idea to TTC last month, I would be due in July and I already sent the money in for the two week rental house and I can't get it back..LOL

Kellie--I  understand lol we have several god children =)  Sorry they have to miss the vacation but at least you will get to enjoy it.  I have had at least 5 friends deliver in the last 7 months since our mc.  Once you see the little ones you can't help but be happy..  But my friend is here with her 4 month old to drop him off =)

I will chat with you ladies later on.
Boy are you a chatty bunch today! LOL

Tausha- sometime other people know before we do ;) BTW, thanks for the note, i'm doing ok I had a moment lastnight and then anger set in wondering why that had to happen to me again and how unfair it is.

Kellie- we all know how hard it is to hear of everyone's pregnancies, it's not that we're not happy, just envious. When I got my last BFP I didn't even want to post it because I felt a sense of guilt knowing the feeling so well. Keep your chin up sweetie our time will come.

Rossie- hope you dropped your bucket of baby dust off today!
Hi ladies.  Just stopping in to say hi.  I completely undetsnad how you feel when soemone else ends up pregnant that wasn't trying.  I always feel guilty for for not seeming super excited.  Now I'm in the oppisite situation,  My best friend has been trying for about 1 and a half and now I have to tell her for the 2nd time that I am pregnant.  the first ended in m/c in June.  I feel so bad telling her as I don't want to hurt her feelings.  I know she will be as happy as she can for me.

I'm feeling pretty good.  I have the morning sicknees (all day sickness) I've only gotten sick a few times, but just haven't been feeling up to par, but as Rossie always says I am happy to have symptoms.  

I think I will officially drop off my first load of baby dust to all of you fine ladies!
Hello new ladies...boy...I have a lot to catch up on!  I can completely relate to all of you ladies about your feelings.  Last month I felt like i was being bomarded with news of people's BFPs right when I got AF AGAIN and it was a little much to handle!

Hudsey..glad to hear you are feeling better and no tears...you will have more good days than bad as you go along. :)

Spotting still around....ugh...I'm sure it's nothing, but it's just really annoying...
hudsy - glad to hear you are feeling better.  I found this place to be very therapeutic after my m/c.  And have made some life-long friends along the way!  It does help to know that you are not alone and to have your feelings validated.

angelbaby - I know hard that is to be close to a preggers.  I had to share my office with a girl who was due a week before my EDD.  We both found out we were pg at the same time and announced it to everyone in the office . . . . then I m/c  . . . . and had to watch her growing belly for 9 months (20 ft away from me, 8 hours a day) and hear all the ohhhh's and ahhhhh's and endless baby talk you would not believe!  There where many a night I came home in tears.  I couldn't even bring myself to go to her baby shower.  Now she brings the baby into the office every now and then and all I think is that my baby should be this old.  I love to hold the little girl, but there is pain in my heart when I do.  But I keep focused on my mission and someday I'll have my little baby too.

Kellie - I'm sorry about your bad day . . .we all get them especially when we are blindsided with somebody eles's unexpected BFP.

Lori - awwww hon, I'm sorry you had a moment last night :(    ((((((BIG HUGS))))))

Tausha - I hope AF is still staying away from your house!

We'll get through this together ladies!  I swear we will!  And until then vent your hearts out!

I didn't test this morning.  My temp dropped a little and I just discovered a zit on my chin.  I'll see what my temp does tomorrow before running out and buy an HPT.  I just can't stand those blasted BFN's!
Dana, the spotting is very annoying. Only happened to me for 2 months in a row.

Lori, you know i did. Always dropping that baby dust here!
AF is still on vacation I just need her not to show in the morning and I will think we might have done something right this month :) I'm tired about to lay down.. I will let you ladies know somthing tomorrow. Nite nite ssbd
So many fingers and toes crossed for you Tausha!!!!!!!!!!!!
So two people taking HPT's tomorrow! how exciting!! You're both in my prayers tonight! Sweet dreams! I'm going to go buy some HPT's tomorrow so I can check next week and see if after my D&C my hormone levels are down back down.

Bam- I can't imagine having to work next to someone due so close to you, I can barely handle an extended family member I see 3 times a year, but everyday! That's insane!

steph B- don't feel guilty announcing your pregnancy and giving details on here. For me the ladies who now have babies after miscarrying are the most inspirational to read about, it gives more hope. Hearing someone who lost a baby is pregnant again and healthy is a huge win for all of us. Sorry about the morning sickness, but I secretly can't wait for some nausea. My last pregnancy my only sympton was fatigue and bloating and then I lost the baby so I would like some more concrete evidence next time!
Good morning Girls!! Stopping by to drop my daily dose of Super Sticky Baby Dust!!

Tausha and Bridgette - got everything crossed for you girls this morning!!
STILL NO AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will definately be getting a test after school if she hasn't showed by then.  Just hoping that this isn't from the trip to fla around ovulation time.
Me too!! Hoping its your BFP!!!
sending POSTIVE BFP wishes today!!!!!  
Good luck to our morning testers!
Morning Girls! TGIF!!!!! It's been one heck of a week.

Steph_b- I mean this in the nicest way....glad your sick! LOL

Dana- we all understand, I was trying for a year and with every BFP I just kept wondering when will it be my turn??? Now i'm back there again :(

Bridgette- just saw your mood :( I'm sooooooo sorry. I was praying so hard for you. I sent you a text, i'll be around all night if you need me.(((((SUPER BIG HUGS)))))

Rossie- we look forward to your daily drop offs!

Tausha- everything I can cross is crossed for youXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hudsy- I hope everything is back on track for you.

Kellie- How are you doing today??
Hello ladies,

Thanks to all that are coming around to SSBD, i'm really hopeful that it will stick this month :)   I'm on 5dpo and the time is going by so slowly.  AF is due next Friday and that's when my sister, her b/f and my 3 year old neice are coming home for an early Christmas at my parents place.  My brother and his g/f will also be there.  I'm really hoping i can share terrific news with everyone, it would be a Christmas to never forget.  Also my dh's family have no children on his side. His brother's wife can't have children and his sister decided not to have any children so i'm sure my inlaws, who are in there late 60's would be thrilled if we announced a pregnancy at Christmas time.  I keep thinking up ways to tell everyone. :)  

Good luck everyone, keep those BFP coming!!!  SSBD to all!!! :)
Thank you all for your prayers and support!! At the Dr now waiting to get bw. I am sooo nervous!!! But I figured if I went ahead and got it today I can come back moday for another. If I get rising levels on moday it will ease some of my worry!!
Good luck at the doctor! I'm so anxious for you!!
northernsunshine- I'll be praying that you can surprise everyone with a Christmas BFP!

Tausha- keep us posted hun! This is such a great way to start the weekend!
Good luck next week, already have you in my thoughts!!
Well done with blood work I hope some good numbers come back :)
Praying with you Tausha.
Thanks Lori

I really appreciate all of your support..I know how hard it is to support others when they get their BFP..... I was just talking about that yesterday before I knew anything!!  You all are a wonderful group of people and I love yall for always being there for me!!

I cheated and did a test a few days ago and it said "not pregnant" so I really didn't think I would get my BFP this month...so don't give up ladies!!! Not to mention I swear we missed the "fertile time."

I just did the due date calculator is says I will be due Aug 20th..and how cute is this it said the babys heart will start beating in Dec 25th   This baby is indeed my Christmas Miricle =)  

SSBD TO ALL YOU LADIES!!!!!
Afternoon Everyone:)

CONGRATS!!!...Again Tausha!!!...

Lori, TGIF!!!...I have one more work week left, then I'm off for two whole weeks...YAY!!!  Guess what I'll be getting ready for?...LOL!!!

Bam, so sorry:(  Have a Safe and Fun Vacation:)  

Remember ladies..."When It Happens Isn't As Important As Knowing That It Will"

Sending Blessings Full Of Sticky Baby Dust To All!!!  Have a Wonderful Weekend Everyone And Get Festive!!!

Awwww Tausha, reading your last post brought me to tears - GOOD tears, tears of joy!!  I'm praying that your numbers come back great!
Tausha- how sweet of you. With every BFP the rest of us are given hope. We know that soon we will all be celebrating our joyful news but for now we're celebrating with all of you.(((HUGS)))

Denise- YAY!!! You go girl! I'll be cheering you on!

Bridgette- I hope you have a wonderful vacation with the kids. If you get a sec send me a text and tell me all about the sunshine and warm weather while i'm freezing my butt off! Gonna miss ya!
Bridgette, i hope you have a great vacation..

Tausha - Congratulations!! Im sorry i missed the awesome announcement!! But my happiness and excitements is still just as great.
krichar commented on photo
krichar commented on photo
pb95 commented on Who we REALLY are :)...