Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Cycle Buddies - January 1, 2010!!
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members
Viewing 201-276 comments:
Sam- don't be surprised if you get a message from me offering you a bike! DH promised to get rid of his 750 Katana now that he got a new one, but he's made that promise before and we still have the bike!  Skateboards! My son is 22 and is still into it big time, he just bought a new one when he was in for Christmas, you should see the scars that boy has! LOL  I had the pleasure of meeting one of the girls on this site, it was awesome! I plan on getting together with her again. I'm trying to convince DH to take a motorcycle trip (300 and some miles one way)so I can finally meet my friend Bridgette. It would be so nice to get to meet everyone that i've gotten so close to, maybe someday.
Oh ya Bridgette: I have pothos plants and my cat was really curious about it so I planted some cat grass and now she just munches on that... we just got a new cat last night and we'll see how she goes. We live in the country on a farm and our dogs usually keep the cats away (darn dogs), but for some reason we have had a few cats around here that aren't afraid of the dogs and to keep the dogs from barking at them we had to bring them in the house. The first one we "adopted" was back in November and her name is Charlie. Now this new one (who I think is her sister cuz they look so much alike) is named Scruff now because she has a bent ear haha. I guess my cats are going to keep me busy, plus my Silky named Phoebe thinks shes a cat and spends most of the day playing with the cats lol.

But I think Pothos plants are toxic to animals. I'm not sure. I keep them in my room and the cat grass out in the living room. The cats aren't allowed in my room if I'm not in there and my dog can't reach them. I have heard that lillies are a serious no-no because they are very toxic to all animals even if the animal is just around some of them.

I encourage everyone to have live foliage it really is a booster. I'd just buy one small vining plant then get some root boost and start a few others with the same plant. I get a kick out of starting new ones which I've done twice since I got my other two. I'm going to give them away for Christmas next year once I get all my starts growing like weeds!
Amy- if you O'd twice, that would be so insane! Talk about fertile!!! I don't know personally, but later I plan on researching that a little bit and I'll get back with you on what I find! I'm really intrigued.

Lori- I hope my brother doesn't keep that up till he's 22. He's too brave and thinks he's immortal or something. The kid is lacking in brains. One time he played rambo with a filet knife and ended up with stitches to sew his finger back on. He thought it'd be "gnarly" to throw it up and catch it, except he caught the wrong end. Amazing I know. And that is really cool that you got to meet up with someone from here and I hope you get to meet Bridgette very soon! VERY cool!!!
szw2008 - That's exactly what I was initially thinking, but what I felt were ovulation cramps!  And now it's starting all over again.  I haven't seen any "dr" say it's possible other than the fact that if you get pregnant some women have a condition that doesn't stop there other side from ovulating, so there have been several reports of women getting pregnant during there "next" cycle after getting pregnant.  It's really weird!  When looking at other message boards elsewhere I noticed some people have gotten a positive on OPK's twice in a month, but I don't know enough about OPK's to know if it would be accurate or something else going on.
Well I personally don't trust all the HPT's and OPK's. They can all be wrong, but I THINK I figured it out. I might be wrong, but you prolly O'd and then MAYBE you succeeded in conceiving. You can get cramps when an egg implants. HCG hormones can trigger + OPK's I think. How close were the two O pains?
Jan 8th (last Friday), then i started having some today (Jan 12th).  CM was the clear egg white stuff on Jan 7th and 8th, but not a lot of it, then it just got back to the clear egg white stuff the 11th and 12th.  In none of my past pregnancies have I ever had cramps after ovulation, although they aren't all the same.
Well I cramped with my last pregnancy a few days after I should have O'd. I would wait until AF is due, but I bet you felt O pains then implantation cramping! I had an increase in CM that was very similar to EWCM after I conceived last time so I really bet you succeeded in conceiving!!!! AH I hope you did and you get a BFP in a few weeks!!!
Thank you!  I never had any symptoms till about the time I expect AF, and it's been either tired or bloating.  I hope I get a BFP!  I guess now I just have to wait!
Afternoon Ladies:)

Sam, sorry no bikes for sale:(  My DH was so heartbroken when I got my liscense because he finally had his 'Biker Babe' on the back and now I'm not there:(  I told him I will always be there beside him instead of behind him:)  Go get your license girl...I never thought I would, but look at me now...It is Soo Much 'FUN!!!:)

Lori, my 15 yr. old son tried to take over the steps with his skateboard, but the steps are so old I discouraged him, so instead he took out our old wooden patio table...LOL!  He wore out the table and it went to the dump, so now he's out on the street with his homemade contraptions.  I don't even want to watch, I just tell him to make sure he's wearing his helmet and to be careful because I don't want to spend hours in the emergency room.  He does the dangerous mountain biking tricks and snowboards as well and so far he hasn't broken a bone and he's still here...Thank-God:)  Go get your DH and get it on Girl...lol!:)

Cocacolapanda,  My cycle follows my birth moon cycle and it is the very best way to keep your hormones balanced so that you can conceive:)  I don't know much about the 'Oing more than once, but your right when you say your body wants to follow its natural rythmn.  

Steph, Glad your feeling better:)

'Sending Blessings Full Of Sticky Baby Dust To All!!!

Cocacola:  I think it's possible for your body to gear up for ovulation (EWCM, +opk, etc) so there is a LH surge but then for whatever reason you don't actually ovulate and then a week later you can get those same symptoms again and ovulate...I think that happened to me last month.  I got EWCM on CD28!!  I SWORE I ovulated before that because I got postive opks and cramps, etc, a week before that, but then I didn't get AF until day 40 so it makes sense that I didn't O until REALLY late....  But, that's just my opinion..

Hey Ladies:)

I just thought of something...If we all get our bike license, then we could start our own Med-Help Chapter or TTC Chapter.  What do you think?
I'm with Denise!!!! EXCEPT the name has to be 'CYCLE Buddies..... get it?!?!?!? A-M-A-Z-I-M-G...we can all go on a rally lol!!!! How do you get a license for a motorcycle? Do you just go take a test or what?
Sam- my son will be boarding till he's 90!!! LOL

cocacola- fingers crossed for youXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

denise- DH got both my boys dirt bikes, I wasn't a happy camper!! So far my youngest isn't to interested. No broken bones here either, well at least not board related!
Sam - LMAO!!!  "cycle" buddies =p

Amy - I tend to agree with Dana.  Could be you were gearing up to O, but then did you have some kind of stress?  Stress can stop you from O'ing and then maybe you O'd the 2nd time.  If this isn't your cycle and you want to start taking your BBT, I love to read charts!

Lori - I hope your having fun on the train!   VROOM VROOM  Did you get your headlight out ;)  And you know that the very first chance I get to be sent to NEPA for work; I'm taking it!!
Hello girls hope everyone is doing well....I think I miss a lot I'll try to read it all later but sending everyone lots of SSBD
Whao ladies, call me crazy, but yesterday night I had some light pink CM, then it started a little again today around 2pm and I think it has stopped. I know it's really soon after my D&C and my hormones were still at 60 about 6 days ago, but I can't help but notice I have to pee more often. It could be the Mt. Dew I had this morning, but what IF? I originally wanted to ttc before my first AF, but now I'm super paranoid that it won't be long enough and something will go wrong and what if it's too late to change my mind? Tomorrow is 3 weeks post for me. Does your uterus swell a little before it O's? If so that would explain the more frequent urination that I just started feeling today.. might have been yesterday, but I'm not sure. And I heard some people spot a tiny bit when they O, but I read that is normally only "older" women ttc.
Sam, Great name!...'The Cycle Buddies Chapter'...Let Us Ride!!!

'All Things Are Possible:)

I bet I know what Lori's doing..lol!

Have a Great Night Ladies:)
Sam- One thing I heard and I think I've told you before is that if your body is ready to conceive it will. If it's not, you won't. There is no higher risk of an MC if you conceive immediately after a D&C or if you wait 3 months. Just breathe! God gave us some amazing bodies. My thought is that if your HPT still came up slightly possitive last week and your levels were at 60 6 days ago, your body is just taking a little longer to get back to normal....If AF does come, at least it means your body is back to it's routine. If you are prego, you have to stay possitive and trust that your body was obviously ready to conceive!
Bridgette- i'm all geared up! I just took a power nap and now i'm wating for DD to go out and DS out like a light! LOL!!! VROOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOM

Sam- it is common for a woman to spot around O time, I don't really think age has anything to do with it, never happened to this old lady :)

Denise- not yet! In this house we have to wait for everyone to clear out. DD is getting ready to go out, so by the time we hit the sheets it'll be around midnight! I think we need our own appartment!LOL
I just read the craziest stuff about getting pregnant right after your period!! It just goes to show there is no exact science to it and you can O anytime!!! Not sure why, but reading all of the women who conceived immediately after a period encouraged me. I guess this means, we gotta BD every 2 days this whole month! I hope reading these encourages someone else and not just weird ole me!!

http://www.babycenter.com/404_can-you-get-pregnant-right-after-your-period_7094.bc
Good morning ladies!!

hudsy - dont' think your crazy, MY BF had her period on 6/26/09 and had relations only on 7/5/09 that was cd 9 and she ended up pregnant. due March 28th.... so good luck and happy bedding.

Sprinkling lots of baby dust on this train!! ******************************************************
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Morning ladies!  Sending SSBD to everyone today!!!
Thanks everyone!

bam1014 - I didn't have any more stress than normal, maybe a little bit
as there's been a lot going on at work.

I've tried taking BBT but even if I take it the same time every day it's all over!  Everything I read is it should vary a little not several degrees, and not be completly random.

szw2008 - (sam right?  Still trying to learn the names) I know it's SO hard waiting for the first cycle after the D&C.  I really wanted to because I didn't know how much of my lining was scraped out and just felt more comfortable waiting.  I have read a lot of stories of women who did conseave right away and things went really well for them.  It's funny you mention the spotting, I noticed some VERY light pink stuff the last two days and I think I'm O-ing yesterday/today.  I cant ever remember seeing this before, but then again those are things I don't normally check untill the last two TTC.

hudsy - We bd every 2 days either way, I know that at times I'll ovulate 3-4 days post AF, other cycles it will be more like 6.  I usiually have O crams and stuff, but DH gets stressed out when I talk about "we need to do it now!" kind of mind set.  
Amy- Ya, my name is Sam. Don't worry I had to make a cheat sheet for names that I look at when I can't remember names. I'm AWFUL with names. Ya, it's probably happened before with my first and second pregnancies, but I just never watched that close. I actually barely noticed it at first. Then yesterday it was a little heavier spotting, but still super light. If I wouldn't have been wearing the whitest pair of underwear known to Earth, I may not have even noticed it.

Lori- I suppose age probably doesn't mean much. I might have just O'd, but my CM is a little thick still. I have a hard time watching CM though because after we BD it's always a little off obviously. Who knows I suppose.

Alicia- whao. Ya you're right, it really can happen anytime. I suppose everyone really is different. I'm starting to wonder if you can O before your HCG gets all the way down to "not pregnant". I've been reading all these stories and some women MC at 12-16 weeks then get pregnant literally a week later. None of them monitored their beta levels afterwards and I have a really hard time believing that they go from really hight to nothing after just a week. I might be wrong on that, but maybe I'm just stressed because I feel not pregnant, but my hormones weren't agreeing a week ago.

Denise- Thanks haha I couldn't help but throw that name out there. By the time we all get a chance to get out of bikes and form a bike chapter we're all gonna need little side cars for our little bundles!!!
Morning Girls! Off to get my hair done, I need a color so I don't look older then I am :) I'll check in when I get home.......SSBD to all of you!
Sam- you could totally be ovulating, I too read a bunch of stories of women getting prego just days after a D&C. Like Amy? said our bodies are so off after something like that even if you use to not spot during ovulation you may be...or it could be spotting still left over, or maybe from some rough BDing :) I know it's easier said than done but try to relax :)
PS I want that name cheatsheet! I hate using nicknames it feels weird!

Amy- That's crazy you ovulate so close to your period too!! I always thought I ovulated 2 weeks after but I never really knew, so I could be totally off!!! If I'm not prego this month we're going to take a break and when we start trying again in the summer I'll start paying for attention to temping and maybe getting an OPK. Well, I like that you guys BD every 2 days!! My hubby gets stressed too when I say we have to do it tonight! So now I just have to act on it, then he never seems to complain. For some reason though this go around he is 10 times more into us getting pregnant than last month! When should you expect AF this month??
Hudsy (Alicia?) - Yeah that's actually why I went on BC in the first place, I would bleed for 8 or 9 days, then ovulate a few days later, then have about 13 days for the next cycle starts all over again.  I've never really felt I needed to get an OPK, maybe if we don't get pregnant in 6 months I may give one a try, but every time in the past we got pregnant like right away.  Yeah we have a toddler at home too, so sometimes it's hard because a few nights our son just won't go to bed when it's "adult time".    Since I've had cramping a few different times this month I expect it anywhere from the 22nd to the 27th.  I'm thinking closer to the 27th maybe becasue I guess stress could have caused me to O late, and our family was sick for a while around new years and for me sometimes that can delay O too I guess.
I am super emotional today. I was "introducing" my husband to all you ladies and telling him how amazing you all are and I actually started crying. I think it is super sad what we all had to go through to find each other. I just want to dump off a truck load of baby dust to you women! I hope we get some BFP's super soon so I can focus on that instead of ttc!!! I have been praying so hard... which is funny too, for some reason last night I was praying so hard and I didn't even need my name list and I was so moved that I started crying then too. You guys are the exact medicine that I needed to heal my broken heart! Thanks so much all you ladies for being there and supporting each other through all the unfortunate struggles!!!!

<3  && SSBD!!!
szw2008- yes, i have to admit there are some spectacular ladies on this site. And you are one of them!  Keep praying, God will answer your prayers when the time is right.  Keep your faith my dear and good things will come to you in due time.

smr08- I hope you feel better now that you have gotten your hair done.  I know it's always a picker upper for me to get my hair all done up...lol Wishing you tons of luck on the train!

Bam- wishing you tons of luck on the train also!  Hope your doing well.

I've been reading most of your posts everyday but i have been staying quiet because i dont have much to say....lol...I'm on 9dpo today and this tww seems verrrrryyyyy long this time around...lol.

Sending tons of baby dust to all...let's get some BFP rolling ladies!!!! :)
Amy- ya it's Alicia :-) I have read it's better to have too many periods than not enough!! You're lucky you get to O so often lol. I bet that is hard w/ a baby in the house!!! I can't imagine trying to BD every 2 days w/ a toddler lol, at least you and your DH get the excitement of trying to keep it on the DL ;-) I think 6 months is a good amount of time of trying to do it on your own, I think after 6 months I'll start temping and get an OPK all that crap!! I have no clue when I'll ovulate this month being as my last cycle was 35 days!!! (I've never gone over 30 days!) Well I wish you-us the best of luck!!

Sam- I feel you on what a miracle this site has been for me and so many women! Definitely medicine for a broken heart!! I've gotten sooo much stronger!

good luck northernsunshine on getting you BFP
Sam- I'm right there with you. It's amazing how close you can get with people you never even met. I thank God everyday for letting me stumble upon this site, I don't think I would have survived if it wasn't for the great friends I made here and the wonderful support they showed me. They lifted me up when I when I fell to my knees, and they continue to hold me up during this trying time. And as northern said you are also one of the spectacular ones!

Alicia- if I had the strength i'd bd eveyday to be sure I didn't miss O time(whenever that may be!)LOL
So how that heck!? are you ladies able to drink grapefuit juice!!!>!?!!? It's sooooooo nasty!!!! I put tons of ice and drank w/ a straw and downed it like I was drinking a cocktail that was waaay too strong! YUCK!!! It's my first day of drinking it, how do you do it!!!? Please tell me it gets better with time!
PS Lori- My hubby just said he doesn't want me to get so sick of it this month I never want it again....haha, I'm all into it now but in a week I'll be sooo tired!
Morning ladies-  it seems this group is very positive lately.  I'm very thankful to have such a wonderful group of ladies to talk with, who understand what I've been through.  It's hard to talk about this stuff to someone who hasn't been through it.  In many ways I feel closer to you ladies that my friends in real life!

Alica- After a month you will get used to the grapfruit juice.  I find my self still drinking it sometimes. :)

Dropping off some super sticky baby dust*************************************************
Good morning Ladies,

Alicia - I suggest you drink the Ruby Red Grapefruit juice, goes down a little better. I drank it with lots of ice and a little bit of sugar, lol or whatever sweetner you use...

Girls i'm passing by to sprinkle you girls with tons of baby dust!! ****************************
Good morning everyone!!  Well today is cd14 and I've gotten 4 high readings on my CBE monitor and no peaks days yet...which is supper odd!  I think I'm going to o late this month.  I'm not quite sure what is going on with my cycle this month.  I'm thinking it could be my workouts have been a little more intense and I've really started to eat extra healthy, so maybe that caused the change in my cycle.  I have no O pains yet or anything and I'm really worried I might no o this month at all.  Hopefully i'm just late...

Anywho, enough about me!!!  How is everyone this morning?!!  Sending SSBD to everyone!
Alicia- I drink the ruby red, it taste much better in my opinion(lots of ice!) My DH just goes with the flow!LOL I think it was much easier when my kids were little to bd whenever we wanted, my 12 yr old sleeps like a rock, it's the 21yr old I worry about, she don't miss a trick! LOL

Steph_b- I feel the same way about the ladies here, I think they know more about me then my friends here at home.

Rossie- i'm standing under all that baby dust, hope it sticks!

angelbaby- keeping my fingers crossed that it's just a late O...keep busy!

Well it's cd9 for me and I already started bd'ing just in case, I think DH knows that i'm more than very determined this month! SSBD to all of us!
Steph- That's good to know! Today is was already better this yesterday, but it sits in my stomach like a rock...weird I know. Well I'm with you about the ladies on this site, I wish we all lived near eachother and we could throw a huge bash and do lunches with women get their BFP :'-( ah in a perfect world...but I suppose in a perfect world none of us would be on this site to begin with!

Rossie and Lori- Thanks for the ideas with the grapefuit juice. I decided I'll drink a glass every morning w/ my prenatals so I just toss in the pills and down it. I did use extra ice today and it helped! Oh and Lori, I can't imagine trying to BD w/ a 21 yr old in the home! You're going to have to at 5am!

Angelbaby- your workout could've easily affected your O date. That said, I would still BD when you get a good readin, those things aren't flawless you know! Good luck this month!!!!!

Well my hubby and I have Bd'd twice in 3 days and I'm on my second day of grapefuit juice!! we started eatind better and we've gotten at least 3 servings of fruit and 3 of veggies everyday and I started my low impact workout again!! WOO HOO I'm all geared up and ready for my BFP
Good Morning girls

Rosie and Steph - I am picking up lots of baby dust from you

angelbaby hope you o day is just late I know I have O'd b4 on day 20 so hopefully is just that

School just started again and I feel like I miss a lot but I'll try to keep up.........
Sending lots of SSBD to all hope this month we get lots of BFP
Alicia- my 22yr old was home for 3 weeks over the holidays, it was like one would go out and the other would stay home, I was beginning to think it was a conspiracy! LOL
hello ladies just popping on to sprinkle lotsof baby dust for us all! hopeflly we get lots of bpf to start this year off, would be so nice for us all!!!

am 18dpo but still think af is going to come. when does everyone start testing? i am usually a 28day cycle but last month was a 35 day cycle so if i havent got my af by the 30of jan 9 if i can hold out that long) ut i hate seeing bfn :(  my would of been due date would of been the 2nd of march so it would be wonderfull if we gota bfp before then
Good Afternoon everyone!  Stopping by to see what's going on with everyone!  I do agree with everyone else who’s mentioned it; you are all such a wonderful group of ladies!  CD 16 for me, and I’m not 100% sure what day I O’d on, but I’m pretty much on the TWW at the moment.  *CROSSING MY FINGERS*

As for all the Grapefruit juice mention, the Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice is less tart.  I tend to eat them rather than drink the juice, and recently realized that the Texas Grapefruit was the sweetest I’ve had so far.

Alicia - yeah, it's not easy to BD with a toddler that doesn’t like to sleep, but he's gotten good at least staying in his room at night when we put him to bed.  Hopefully you won't need to get the OPK :)

SSBD to everyone this fine afternoon!
Morning Ladies:)

Boy do I like all the 'POSITIVE VIBES' around here:)

Sam, I will put an order in for a whole fleet of bikes for us, side cars included:)  Thank-you soo much for your prayers and support:)

Lori, Forget about waiting for your kids to leave...I hear the hotel down the street has a room for you...LOL!  I'm glad you had a pampering day...you look 'GORGEOUS!!!

Alicia, I always hated grapefruit, but now I eat or drink it all the time...It will grow on you and you will crave it and feel guilty if you don't have it:)

Northern, Your almost there:)

Angelbaby, Your change in diet can cause changes with your temps, but it will work in your favour:)

Steph and Rossi, Thanks!!!... For The Sticky Baby Dust:)

Sending Blessings Full Of Sticky Baby Dust To All!!!  

Rachel, Late!  Late!...That sounds 'GREAT!!!  I would test if you feel good about it or wait until CD35:)

Cocacolapanda, You've done your Very Best...God will do the rest:)
rachaellou06 - I usually test about 14 DPO because AF normally comes 13 DPO.  Since the days from O to AF don't change (from what I've read), I've always felt comfortable waiting the 14 days.

I know what you mean about wanting to get the BFP, I was due on June 17th (Our wedding anniversary), and on top of it, I have a bridal shower that weekend, if I don't have my BFP and am at least a few months into, I'm not going to be happy :(
Well ladies, another one of my friends has just anounced that she's pregnant with her second child.  I wish i could say I wasn't envious but that would be a lie.  I'm really, really happy for them because they are a great couple and great parents but i just wish at some point it could be me and DH that are celebrating and giving everyone great news.  PS. I'm feeling AF coming along, have breast pains like i usually have and very faint cramps like i usually have so i'm feeling a bit bumbed now.  Guess i should stock up on the feminine products before the 18th :(
preciouspg- i think im going to waite till after the cd35 just too make sure its not a horrible trick as i am really not that confident at symptom spotting after my m/c.

cocacolapanda- thanks for that i didnt relise that it didnt change, sorry you had ur loss on ur wedding anniversary it must of been hard, hopefully u will have ur bfp by then and it will help a bit :) how long have you been married for?

northensunshine- i know what u mean it feels like everyone i know is anouncing there pregnacys at the mo and some of them were not even trying. it will be us soon :)
Northernsunshine- Like the ladies here have said it is not over until af shows up...we will get our BFP when our right time comes I hope it is soon for all of us.......I really hope af stays away from you

rachel- I would say 14dpo is good normally af shows up 14 days after O at least that what I have read.

cocacolapanda-good luck..keep my fingers x for you

lots of SSBD for you

rachaellou06 - It will be 4 years this June, wow, time really flys by fast!  Yeah, I'm not really looking foreword to it unless I've got my little baby bump.  If I do get pregnant this cycle it won't be on anyone's birthday or anniversery, so hopefully I'm safe!  lol.  I'm wondering if it was just a bad omen from the begening, my brother in law got married on my husbands birthday (and it didn't last).  I don't really believe in that stuff, but sometimes it just makes me wonder.

northensunshine - Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, a friend from college just had her 4th a few weeks ago.  Another friend just entered her third trimester.  One of my best friends and her hubby are going to be TTC in a few months, they get pregnant while taking bc, so it's going to be hard if she gets preggers before me.  I also just noticed the other day that one of the ladies in the office is just starting to show.
Rachael- I refuse to test early, i'm gonna make sure she's good and late. My last cycle was 33 days, the past several months i've been regular at 26-27 days, so that morning I was going to test and surprise, there she was! I always joke and say that i'm going to test in the delivery room:)

Amy- CROSSING MY FINGERS with you!

Denise-Thank You :) we actually did the hotel thing a few times!LOL Our timing was perfect lastnight, our daughter came home after all was said and "done" LOL

northern- we are all envious when we hear of peoples bfp's, it's just natural. Stay positive, yours is coming :)

Lori, LMAO!!!...We do whatever works:)  

Well, I think I'm going to have a serious talk with my aquarium snails because for the
last two months they've been popping out babies and I have 14 to this day.  I should start eating what they eat, maybe then I'll get my BFP...But I only want '1'...LOL!!!
preciouspg- don't those snail eat like green algae?? LOL no thank you!!

Rachael- i'd wait til CD35 too! my last cycle was 35 days!!! I've never in my life had one so long, of course I got my hopes up only to be let down, this month I'm going to TRY to wait til cycle day 35 if I haven't started!! Emphasis on try....I just can't wait sometimes!!! GOOD LUCK!

Amy good luck this month!! I hope you get your BFP

Lori- you just need some locks on your door and music turned up...say you are going to shower and your hubby needs to shave?? ha....Have a quick BD then take a shower!! That makes it sort of fun too ;-)
Denise- the challenge makes it exciting! Lucky snails!LOL

Alicia- i'll pass on the green algae to!  The shower thing will work, but not the shave, hubby has a full beard that doesn't come off until March!!!!
Northern: I know what you mean...I found out yesterday an old co-worker of mine is pregnant with her second child and her first son just turned ONE in November....she also told me they weren't even "trying"....AAAHHH...I just don't understand it.  

All of you ladies keep up your hopes.  Try to stay positive no matter what happens.  Even if you don't end up with your BFP's right away and have to make it through the "dates" we will be here for eacother...I've been through many of mine...more than I thought.  And now as I come close a year anniversary of the miscarriage I have to say thank you to all of my MH friends who have been there with me.  I can't believe I've known some of you for almost a year..!!  

I just hope something pays off....SOON.....I am running out of patience....!!!!
Hey Ladies just stopping in to check on you all.

Dana your in my prayers always and I really pray it happens for you and DH soon.

Lori...Glad you and DH are still going strong, your my Hero.  

Bridgette--I didn't see you but I hope all is going well for you also

Hope all you ladies are doing well you are all in my prayers(even those of you who have joined since I have been on "break").

I am doing ok..never heard back from my job =( he really made me think I was hired..how rude lol Oh well I guess it wasn't meant to be.  I guess physically I am ok I have my pap appt on the 21st so I guess I will find out for sure then.  I never called to see if my Hcg went back down but I did have follow up bw and the doctor gave me some pills to take for 3 days that makes you have contractions and a broad spectrum antibiotic at my appt on the 28th finally finished all that =)

Maybe all the Valentines Day love'n coming up will equal lots of BFP's =)

SSBD to all!!
babyhope8- thanks i am just so nervous to test i think i will leave it a little longer

cocacolapanda- 4 years congratulations! time does go very fast is scary at how quickly it actually goes! i really hope that you get pregant before ur anniversery that would be so lovely! i will keep everything crossed for you :)

smr08- i think i am going to waite till around the 30th of jan to test as then i will be very late. i am trying not to symptom spot at the mo lol as ever since my m/c i seem to get a few symptoms before my af comes anyway!

preciouspg- lol, that has made me laugh, i was wondering the other day why my fish keep havinf lots of babys and i dont!

hudsy- thanks, i have made sure we have no tests in the house and avoided the areas in the shops were they are so i am going to try be really good, my df dosent want me to test till much later as he said he hates seeing my face when its a bfn
I saw the following on facebook and i had to post it here so all you lovely ladies would be able to post it to your facebook accounts as well. In memory and dedication to all of you who have suffered such a terrible lose...My heart goes out to you.

IN MEMORY of all babies born sleeping or whom we have carried but never met or held in our arms. Make this your profile status if You or someone you know has suffered the loss of a baby. ♥ The majority won't do it, because unlike cancer, baby loss is still a taboo subject ♥ Break the silence, In Memory of all Angel Babies gone too soon but never forgotten* ♥
Good morning Ladies!!

Tausha, thanks for stopping by and letting us know how you are doing!!

Northernsunshine, I love it, i just posted on my facebook and im about to post on my myspace as well!!

Passing by to dump my daily dose of baby dust!! ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
morning Girls! TGIF!!!! I'm so over this week! Well if i'm correct and af is back on track O time is right around the corner, busy weekend for me ;)

Dana- it is hard to believe! But where would we be without each other??? Always praying for you.

Tausha- hi sweetie! Glad to see you dropping in from time to time. Sorry about the job, maybe they just had to finish out interviews before they make the final decision. Well i'm back on the train, fingers crossed!

Rachael- praying that she's on a 9 month vacation from your house :)

northern- one of the other girls on here posted it on FB and I quickly made it my status. I love to see Salvatore's and all the other Angel Babies memories live on.

Rossie- catching your baby dust!
Good Morning Ladies- I couldn't agree more with TGIF!!!

Denise- I jsut friended you on Facebook!  Watch out it's addicting...

Tashua-So happy your stopped by to say hi, I miss you around here!  Sorry about the job, have you tried calling them back.  It will show them your still interested!

Norhtern- Thanks for the nice status.

Rachael-  I hope the witch stays away!

Baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***************************
Rachel- I know how it feels to get that bfn so I think many of us prefer to wait a little longer to test....I mean it is understandable

northensunshine- I will post it on facebook as soon as I get home can't do it from work:)

sending lots of SSBD for all
Hey Denise, just sent you a friend request on FB!!
thanks girls i will keep you all posted on what goes on, hope you all have a wonderfull weekend!

lots of baby dust to all!!!!
Denise- I just sent you a friend request on FB. BTW, I think i'll pass on the algae :)
Hey ladies - nice to read through your posts and see how you are all doing its lovely to see such positive and encouragement. I am keeping everything crossed that the positive vibes bring some much deserved BFP's to the group.

Sprinkling baby dust on everyone ******************************************************
Steph, Rossi, and Lori, It's nice to see you on facebook:)  I know it is addicting:)  I should be doing my workout while the kiddies are sleeping, but guess what I was doing instead?  Your right, playing on facebook and farmville:)    

Tinkerbell, Thank-you:)  How are you?

Hey ladies!!  Just dropped by to sprinkle a little Baby Dust and to vent.  A girl I went to HS with just posted on FB that she's 8 weeks prego with her second and her 1st is only 7 months old!!!!  This baby was an accident!!  Gosh, it makes me so envious!
Just popping in real quick.  I haven't had a chance to catch up at all.

Denise - I'm really sorry but I had to delete your post from this morning with your last name on it.  MH doesn't let us put out our last names or e-mail addresses on public forums.  It's a privacy and safety thing.  Just imagine if someone googled you and it brought them here.

I think it's great you guys are all hooking up on FB!  Just make sure you give your info through the private messages.

I promise to catch up tomorrow morning and start new threads!
Ok, so I've caught up on all the posts!  I just love to see all of the positive energy and love that is flowing.  It makes the whole TTC process so much easier when you have friends who know exactly how you are feeling.

I always keep a list of the usernames and first names on my CB spreadsheet.  So if you want me to put your name on, just let me know what it is.  I'm going to start the new list tomorrow morning.

DH is making lasagne for dinner, but forgot a few things so I'm going to run to the store for him.

Denise - again, I'm really sorry about deleting your post.  If I could have just edited out the info I would have, but I couldn't :(

I'm on FB too, so if any one wants to find me, send me a PM :)
Hey Bridgette I think you added to your spreadsheet already, but just in case I am in 10DPO......oh and my first name is Ana.....thank you.
Hudsy: I just caught your post about the grapefruit juice.  Yes I think over time it gets a little better! :)  Since I've been on Weight Watchers I don't drink as much as I did...one cup a day.  It's not too bad I have to say...

CD 15 for me and still no positive OPK.  I'm using the smiley's this month and I am liking that it takes the guess work out of it but I am REALLY hoping I get a positive in the next few days.  If not I think I'm gonna cry....

Tausha: Miss you lady!  Thanks for checking in...I'm still here...still not pregnant!  LOL!  
Don't know if thats story will ever change!!  I'm becoming a permanent fixture around here...

Survived the baby shower today.  It wasn't too bad but I just didn't let myself think about it too much...

Hi Ladies:)

Bridgette, No problem:)  I should of known better.  But if anyone wants to hook up on facebook, then just let me know:)  

Have a good night ladies and Sending Blessings Full Of Sticky Baby Dust To All!!!
Hello Ladies!  I haven’t been around in a while.  It’s nice to see some many wonderful (and talkative ladies).  Seems like a lot of new people have stumbled upon this group.  First off, I want to say that I’m sorry yall are here, but I’m glad we have all found one another for support.

So after 20+ (I lost count) cycles of TTC, I told dh last month that I wanted to take a month off.  I don’t think he was thrilled, but it got to the point that BDing was not fun and it felt like a job.  I also got the point that I was hating to BD because it is what you have to do to have a baby, yet we still have no baby.  Needless to say it has been a much better month.  I had become completely obsessed with having a baby and I was living my life in two week increments.  Two week wait to ovulate, then two week wait for af.  It has helped me put some things into perspective too.  I always felt like I HAD to have kids to be happy.  This last month I have taken the time to realize that I have a lot of things to be happy and grateful for in my life.  Having kids would just be icing on the cake.

I hope everyone is doing fantastic.  I’m not sure where everyone is in their cycles, but we are due for some bfps.  SSBD.
Oh boy, I have been slacking in my postings on here. SO, update on me I guess. My bbs started slightly hurting the day after that strange light spotting that appeared out of nowhere. If that was O spotting, then that would explain the soreness. I am hopeful, but nervous at the same time. With my last pregnancy, the first thing I noticed was sore bbs then they just got worse till the bloating started. I guess we will just have to wait and see. They are super sore today. I went four-wheeling this morning and every little bump made me wince. *fingers crossed*

Bridgette- you can add me to that list, but I'm really not sure where I am on the train. I'm going to go on a whim here and say I'm in the TWW now starting from the 11th when I had that light spotting. Just to be sure though, I'll start counting from today. It has been almost 4 weeks post D&C now.

Rachael- I have my fingers crossed for you! I hope it's your month!

So, I can't help notice that everyone is really quiet? I'm going to assume that means everyone is really "busy"!!!!

Just wanted to sprinkle a ton of super SUPER sticky baby dust and let everyone know I am still praying for everyone! I really hope each and every one of your lovely ladies gets that much hoped for BFP very soon! For some of you it has been too long of a journey and I hope a new chapter titled "BABY" starts very very very soon!

Here's to rockin the baby bump in the very near future!!!

SSBD!!!
Viewing 201-276 comments:
krichar , Comment
1 hr ago
krichar, Moma_Cher, and Vency commented on Moma_Cher's status
Hollus commented on photo