Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Cycle Buddies - January 17th
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Cycle Buddies - January 17th

This train is fueled with positive vibes and buckets of baby dust!!

Hurtling towards the BFP Station:
northernsunshine - 13 DPO
babyhope08 / Ana - 11 DPO
Nikkij6577 - 11 DPO
rachellou06 - CD 35
Fugitive06 / Nancy - 7 DPO
gokuangel - CD 24
ilovemyson / Michelle - CD 20
1angelbabyM - CD 17

Riding that train (or motorcycle, or snowmobile) FULL speed ahead:
Dmarie / Dana - CD 16
hudsy / Alicia - CD 12
smr / Lori - CD 12
bam / bridgette - CD 9

Waiting at the station for next BFP Express:
nunu1977 / Vanessa - CD 3
PrincessJam / Jamie - CD 3
GinaGi - CD 2

Somewhere in between:
cocacolapanda / Amy
Jennifervl
jennymin867 (taking a break)
Kelster823 / Kellie
ladyashia / Judy-Ann
preciouspg / Denise (waiting on hubby)
szw2008 / Sam (waiting for O or AF)

CHUGGA CHUGAA WHOOOOO WHOOOOOO
Hello ladies!!  Well, I finally got my peak day today on my monitor (CD17) which means I'm going to have a long cycle this month...boo!  But on the bright side, at least I know that I will ovulate tomorrow!  Hopefully everything comes together this month and we get our BFP!  Sending SSBD to everyone and lots of prayers!!
Yay for the peak!!  Get busy!!
Morning Ladies:)

Hi Bridgette:)  Thank-You!!!...For Keeping Us Moving Forward On This Blessed Train, Motorcycle, Snowmobile, Etc.

WELCOME!!!...Jenny!  And Thank-you for being a part of this community and sharing your story that we can all relate to so well.  These ladies are 'WONDERFUL!!!  And you will enjoy all of them here:)

Sending Blessings Full Of Sticky Baby Dust To All!!!
Angelbaby, You go for it girl!  
Hi Girls! Hope you all had a great(and productive) weekend!

Bridgette- terrific list as usual! What would we do without you? Hey, look at are names right by each others!!!! Love it!
Good morning ladies

Angelbaby- that's awesome...like you said it's a longer cycle but hey you're O so that great

Sending lots of SSBD for all
well i am either late all ready by a week if my cycle is my usual 28days or if it was my last one that went on 35days i will be late if i dont get my af tommorrow, am trying not to think of it and not symptom spot but is verhy hard!!!!! i do have a feeling deep down that i am not pregant and af is going to come at some point next week as i keep getting a little tingle of lower stomac cramps :( i think even if i dont come on i shall waite to test till sunday to make extra sure!

lots of SSBD to everyone!!
Good job waiting rachael, I have low self control in the crunch time you're in so I commend u!!

angelbaby- Woo hoo!!!! Who cares if it's a long cycle!! you ovulated!!! YAY Now all you can do is BD like crazy today :-) Good luck

bridgette- Thanks for updating everyone!!! You're awesome

Lori- Cd12 for us today!!! Hoping we have some massive ovulations this week- not sure what a massive ovulation intels, but it sounds like something we want! ;-)

Sam- Here's to hoping you're right about your prego symptoms, and if not- here's to a fun "thirty-one party" :-) you're hilarious

Hubby and I have only not Bd'd 2 days so far, I'm debating on getting some sort of OPK. Am I too late in my cycle to get one? I have a feeling I didn't ovulate last month so it would be nice to know if I was able to this month. Any advice? Hoping we all have exciting gifts by Vday!
Good evening Ladies!!

Bridgette, thanks so much as usual for your wonderful job with the thread,

Here some baby dust!**************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rossie
Hudsy: CD12 may not be too late if you have a regular cycle or one that is a little longer...it wouldnt hurt to give it a shot...

CD 16 for me and no positive opk yet...not totally surprised but I am so hoping it happens within the next few days....

WOO WOO.....riding the train.....chugga chugga....
Jennymin: I was reading your last post and I agree...I have almost gotten to the point that I dread BDing because I feel like we've done it so much and we still dont have a baby...and yes, we do have many blessings.  Good luck with taking a break this month.  I'm sure it was needed and you can start anew next cycle.  We might have to be doing that soon ourselves..
Going for round two IUI hopefully soon. On 100 mg of Clomid this cycle, instead of 50 with the last. Did anyone have more luck getting more than one follicle to mature when they increased their amount of clomid? Good luck ladies baby dust to all!!
Rachaellou – mega props to you for being able to wait to test so far.  You are a much stronger woman than me.  I usually test before af is due and then get sad about a bfn.  I hope af stays away and you get your bfp this month.

Dana – I never thought that I would actually be able to take a break, but this has been the best emotional/mental month in a really long time.  Probably best emotional/mental month since before my miscarriage a year ago.  I might do the same next month as well.  I couldn’t even tell you what cd I am on.  Never thought that day would ever come.  On top of that, when we did bd this month it was purely for fun and each other.  Something that I am sad to say has been missing lately.
Good Morning everyone, stopping by to sprinkle some baby dust!  I'm in the TWW somewhere between 4 and 8 DPO.  I'm going to try to wait till the middle of next week to test.  I'm SO glad that this week I'm going to be super busy at work, it helps pass the time and get me to not think about wanting to test early.  The last day or two my boobs have been super sore though!  I'm hoping it's a good sign, but you never know this early.

For those of you taking a break, sometimes that's when it happens, when you least expect it!

I'm so excited, Hubby told me a few days ago that he's actually wanting another kid for him now, not just for our first son and myself!  Somehow it makes it that much more exciting!
Morning Ladies-  I hope everyone had a good weekend!  I relaxed a lot!  We got hit by another storm last night into this morning- about a foot of new snow where I live.  Uggg I'm so ready for summer!

Bridgette-The new thread looks great!

Racheal- I am so impressed you haven't tested yet.  I have no willpower in that area.  I think I tested early every single month.

I'm hoping there are some BFP's Soon, I think we need some fall babies :)
Good morning!!  Just stopping by to spread some SSBD to all the ladies!  Good luck to everyone this month!
Bridgette- Awsome job once again!  You're terrific!

1angelbabyM- Yay!  Hope your getting busy.  Tons of baby dust to you.

Steph and Rossie- thanks for the baby dust....gathering tons and tons of it. :)

DMarie919- praying you get your positive soon! :)

Today is 14dpo for me....AF is expected today.  My temps have been staying high and my boobs have been really hurting (but that's not unusual)... until i see that positive HPT test i'm not getting my hopes up, been down that road to many times....lol  One good thing is even if AF shows I've finally been able to have my dye test scheduled for January 28th at 9:00am.  

Well good luck everyone....Stay positive...and SSBD to all! **********************************
Morning Girls!

Amy- i'll keep my fingers crossed that the sore bb's are a good sign! Sending you tons of SSBD!

Steph_b- I feel for you! I am so ready for summer!

Hey ladies..so I am torn between waiting this out or not!! I know I said I was going to wait out the 3 months but IDK. I guess I will wait until the 21st and talk to the dr.  Oh just found out another friend is pregnant luckily she lives in another state she is a week behind where I would have been if I didn't lose pregnancy #2.  UUGGHH i'm so damn frustrated!!!  Can I just have one child just one?  Sorry for rambling..and ranting
Tausha- whenever your ready we'll all be right here for you. Your a wonderful person and God will see that your dream comes true.
Good morning Ladies.

Steph i hear you, i totally forgot that my BF parked his car in the garage for safety purposes as it seems on saturday some guys were checking it out and lookes suspicious so that they wouldn't steal it we have been putting it in the garage, which means my truck was parked outside. So i had to clean that big thing this morning. Urgh...

Tausha - if your hanving 2nd thoughts about waiting talk with your dr. We are hear to cheer you on once your ready to hop back on that train!!! (( Hugs))

Northernsunshine, Im crossing my fingers for you hun!!! SSBD!!

Dropping my daily load on here. *****************************************************************
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Dana- i think you're right, maybe I'll go buy one today, any good brands you'd recommend? Since my last cycle was 35 daays  I could ovulate a week late. Same w/ you, since your last cycle was so late and they say you ovulate 12-16 days before AF sooo that may be why you haven't gotten your possitive yet?? Good luck

Amy- hoping you sore bbs are a good sign!

northernsunshine- I'm glad she hasn't shown yet, but you're good to not get your hopes up! At least if you're not you'll FINALLY get that dye test. Hoping you're prego though!
well af still not showen up but have been getting cramps for most of the day and i keep going to the loo to check to see if she is hear and she is not it is getting really anoying having to keep going to check!!! i felt really sick earlyer too the only way i could make the feeling go was to suck on mints. has anyone eles had anything like this and got a BFP???

hudsy- thanks is very hard but i am just trying to avoid shops lol

dmarie919- hope you get ur positive opk soon

princessjam- good luck

jennymin867- thats what i usually do but have decided i cant do that to my self anymore as i just get so down hearted.

cocacolapanda- hope the 2ww doesnt drag too much and goes by really quickly for you!!

steph_b- thanks, in the uk we have had snow and we hardly ever get it, its finaly gone for us thank god! i just want the spring to get hear now!

northernsunshine- hope af stays away i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!
Oh gosh we the ladies ending their tww it sounds really positive that we are going to get a bfp or two !  Praying uber hard for u ladies!!!

Tausha as the everyone said we will be right here for you whatever decision you make.

yay ! and good luck to everyone !.
Thanks Bridgette for keeping the updates !
xoxo
Gina
rachaellou06- I know exactly how your feel...i've been runing to the washroom to check every hour it seems like...lol.  

Thanks for the happy thoughts, all the prayers and the super duper sticky baby dust ladies....We are definitly due for a bunch of BFP this month! :)
rachael, northenshine- hope af doesn't show up

Sending lots of SSBD******************************************************************
rachael- I had cramping and normal period symptoms with my pregnancy so that could be it! The downside is now every month I get my period symptoms and think i'm pg when I'm not! I hope yours is the latter!!!

babyhope8-ur almost the same cd day at Lori and I...Good luck!!
oops!!! babyhope8 I thought it was CD nont DPO haha my mistake!! You're finding out much sooner!!! sorry!
HORRAY!!!...HORRAY!!!...Bridgette is right, BFP's are on their way!!!

Well ladies my temps have droped drastically so i'm basically counting myself out now.  It's just not fair! :(
Sending lots of SSBD!  Good luck everyone!
Awwww northernsunshine, i'm so sorry that your temp dropped, wish it were just a temp dip like i had. Still sending you tons of baby dust!! Will you still be able to have your HSG test this month?

Sending lots of baby dust to all of you!!

Rossie
Hey Rossie,

Yes if AF decides to show this week I will be able to have my dye test done on the 28th.  It has to be done 7 to 10 days from the start of AF so as long as she shows this week i'll be ok for the test.  I'm going to be some ticked off if she decides to show up only next week!  But since i had my huge temp drop this morning i'm pretty sure she'll show up today or tomorrow even if there are no other signs of her appearance yet...lol
Ha, well ladies I was still on the old thread wondering why everyone was SO quiet. I guess that's what I get for not paying good attention. I see we are all riding up and down hills on this crazy train. As for me, I'm with everyone. My bbs felt sore for a few days, but seem to have stopped this mornin. Must have just been during O? I guess I will wait and see how they feel throughout the day. It's super hard to tell since I haven't had AF. Tomorrow is 4 weeks post d&c for me so time is ticking. You ladies have help tremendously in helping my clock tick faster.

Jo- I'm really sorry your temps dropped, I had such high hopes this cycle. Maybe it's just a fluke and that little baby just got hot and started fanning to cool down? haha just kidding.

Rachael- I'm waiting to here if AF showed her ugly face! I hope she stays away and makes a snuggly home for a little baby!
morning girls!

northern- i'm so sorry about the temp drop :(  If she really is going to show i'll pray that she comes asap so you can have your test done. (((HUGS)))

Rossie- i'm still standing under all the baby dust your dropping off! Thanks!

Rachael- we're waiting and praying, fingers crossed XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sam- I was wondering where you were!!! LOL
Well, I'm officially out.  CD1 for me today.... :(  This s**ks but at least i get to do my test next Thursday.

Thank you to all you ladies for your baby dust and prayers a long the way, really appreciate all you ladies. :)
Northern I'm sorry about the temp drop, but it should mean af is around the corner and u can get the test done. I had the dye test last feb, so if u have ne questions just let me know. But I'm still secretly hoping u get a bfp :)

so I'm riding that train full speed ahead and we were bding this morning. Right before the most impotant part dh got a cramp!  Ahhhh my poor man is getting old LOL. Guess we'll have to give it another shot tonight.
northern- i'm so sorry :(
Awww sweetie I'm sorry :(. But like u said now u can get ur test. Let me know if u have ne questions.
northernsunshine- sorry bout the af showing her ugly face :(

babyhope8- thanks i hope she doesnt either

hudsy- thanks that has made me feel a bit better, i shall try and stop running to the loo as much lol

szw2008- thanks, i will be testing either friday or sat if af is not hear. maybe it was ovulation i always get sore bbs around ovulation time.

smr08- thanks i will let u all know as soon as somthing happens, i am praying really hard too for me and everyone!

bam- lots of SSBD for you, i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

sprinkling lots of very sticky SSBD to everyone!!!!!
Hello to everyone!  Sprinkle - sprinkle!!

Feeling pretty good about the possibilities this month.  Today is CD9, little temp dip to JUST below my coverline!  
Fingers crossed!!

What's more is I am feeling quite a bit of self control - not compelled to pull out the FRERs too early.

Turned the BIG 4-0 yesterday & told my DH that I wanted to be preggo before I turned 40, so I hope I am.

Nancy
Nothern- sorry she showed up
Sorry she showed Northern. Just happy she showed on time for you to be able to have your test. Maybe this test is that little help you needed per that reading you had. Maybe after this it will clear you out and you will be coming to us with a bfp next month!!
Just checking in, TWW is killing me!  At least the the last few days have been going quickly with the week-long meeting I've got going on at work.  There's about 25 or so of us and only two females, lol, sometimes I wish I worked with at least a few more females!

Nothern - I too am sorry AF showed :(  

Fugitive06 - Happy belated birthday!  
Thanks Panda!  You're a Cappy too, right?
Thank you so much for the support ladies!  Love you gales so much!
God bless you all!

All those ladies in the tww i'm really hoping to see you girls get you BFP...we need some positives in the forum right about now...lol

SSBD to all! ******************************************************************************
Hey Ladies,

It very possible that I am just going nuts after all of this that happened in 09 but do BCP cause pregnancy symptoms?  It has been years since I took them and don't recall any.  Or could it possible be AF..I have 6 pills left before I get to the inactive ones?  I might just be paraniod but I did start the pills later than I was supposed to.  I am cramping not bad but like I did when I got my last BFP....I am having to pee alot the last couple of days and have been tired, eating everything, bbs a little tender but not as bad as when I got BFP last time.  I never called to get hcg levels but I figured if they were not at zero they would have had me go again.With my first mc 27 days later AF came..it has been 30 days since my last mc but I am thinking I messed up my cycle by starting the pills late.  Any thoughts would be great. mc Dec 25(passed tissue but was bleeding prior) last hcg was on the 8th (i'm assuming it was 0) Started bcp on the 5th.  I have an appt on the 21st with my ob/gyn.  So do BCP cause these types of symptoms??

SSBD and praying all you ladies get BFP's really soon.
Northern - Rossie is very right!  The dye test is supposed to make you more fertile for the 3-6 months following it! :)

Gosh, I hope DH doesn't cramp up tonight!  LOL
GREAT NEWS! So last month I don't think I ever ovulated and I had a 35 day cycle! Today is cd14 and I just went to the bathroom and TONS of EWCM!! (TMI I KNOW) I started taking grapefruit juice right after my period and I've never experienced this! Good thing we've BD's everyday since Friday and we will today and tom. I won't know for sure if all this EWCM means I ovulated until I see how long my cycle is.this month, but if I'm right I have a good feeling about this! I just got excited and started telling my hubby and he got all grossed out he said "wow thanks for telling me, I have the grossest picture in my mind of what cervical mucus I hope I can block it out during sex" LOL! Wish us luck
Tausha- When I started BC years ago I remember I skipped a day the second week into and I had morning sickness 2 days in a row!! I would break out, bloat, sore bbs. It plays tricks with our hormones, so everything you said is normal, the only thing I don't know about is the frequent pees, but that could be hormones or psychological too I guess?? My first AF after my D&C was 35 days!!! Before that I had 28 day cycles. Your body is going through hormonal shock I'm sure! Take a midol and sleep! Good luck Tausha
Thanks Alicia I thought I was losing my mind lol

Yaayy you got EWCM lol @ your DH!!  If I told my husband he would proably say the same thing =)  He just came out of the bathroom (he went to pee) and I said you didn't wash your hands ewww..so he come over and give me a kiss and says you don't wash you hands after you touch "him" I had to laugh, I suppose in some sick way he has a point...my husband is so crazy!!
Rachael- the suspence is killing me!!!

Nancy- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Amy- i'm almost there myself!!!!

Bridgette- tell him to suck it up if he gets a cramp!!! We need to stay busy :)

Tausha- sorry, but i'm of no help when it comes to b/c, i'm so not into any of it. I don't know what i'm gonna do after i'm done having babies!LOL  Your DH sounds alot like mine!!

Alicia- your like me, I tell my dh all the details and he's still around 23 yrs later :) Stay busy girl!!!!
Tausha:  I do think BCPs can cause some hormonal changes that can mimick pregnancy symptoms, like AF symptoms, and whatever...why are all these hormones so confusing??!  I will be praying that you come to a decision you are comfortable with and we will be here no matter what you decide.

Alicia: Good for the CM! :)  I have had a lot also lately but still no positive OPK so I don't know what that means.  I hope your cycles fall back into place as they were before the m/c...I wish mine would....

CD18 and still holding out for the positive OPK....really....this is getting really frustrating.

Northern: I'm sorry about AF :(  Good luck with your dye test....

Brigette, Lori:  Hi ladies! :)  Chugging along....hope there are no more cramps!!!  LOL!
Evening Ladies:)

Northern, I'm so sorry:(...Don't give up 'HOPE' because It 'WILL' Happen:)  I'm glad you'll find the answers you need through your dye test.

Tausha, Nice to see you:)  BC can mess with your hormones:(

Nancy, Sending 'BFP' Birthday Wishes To You:)

Alicia, I'm happy your body is doing what you want it to:)

Rossie, Thank-you for filling my new warehouse full of babydust:)

Rachael...Well???

Hi to all the other Lovely Ladies:)

Get Busy Girls...You've Got Work To Do...LOL!!  

fugitive06- happy birthday for the other day.

hudsy- yay on the ewcm!! hopefully you chatch the little egg :) lots of ssbd for you

smr08- its killing me too but i am trying to be really good and waite for the weekend! or maybe friday lol.

preciouspg- am going to test at the weekend but still no af, getting very nervous when i do test i dont think i will be able to look at it lol.
Morning Ladies!

Tausha-It's so nice to have you around again.  I had a huge problem with some BCP mimicaing pregnancy symptoms, one of them (othro tri-cyclin i think) I would actually get sick each morning.  Whens you drs apt?

Alicia- I hope your staying busy girl.  I think the grapefurit juice is what got me preggo.

Nacy- Happy Birthday- I hope it brings you a BFP!!

I'm dropping baby dust off for everyone ***************************************************
Good morning!!  Sending lots of SSBD to everyone!!

Alicia - Keep getting busy girl!!!  LOL!!  It's so funny how we get super excited for CM!!  LOL!!  I tell my DH about everything too and his response is always "that's disgusting..."  LOL!!  So funny!

Tausha - I can't remember how it felt when I first went on the pill; however, I do recall my first AF after the M/C and I had ALL of my prego symptoms!!!  I knew it couldn't be because we took that first month off.  I still get some of those symptoms now that I never had before I was actually prego.  I hate that my body plays tricks on me!!!  

Northern - So sorry about AF showing up!  Hopefully after the dye test you will get your BFP!!  Prayers for you!!

DMarie - I had a super long cycle this month too!  I didn't get my positive OPK until CD 17 which meant that I probably O on CD18!!  I usually O on CD13-CD15.  You will get your positive; keep BDing just in case you miss your surge on the OPK, which can happen if you happen to have a shorter LH surge this month!! Sending SSBD and prayers your way!!  

Everyone - All of my prayers and lots of SSBD!!
Alicia-that's great....good luck

Rachael- good luck

14DPO for me today....trying to stay positive but I keep having this dreams were I go to the restroom and I see af I guess is my fear of getting a BFN,,,,,hopefully I won't get bfn but if we do I guess we'll try harder next month  :)

Sending everyone lots of SSBD
Hi Everyone! Well i'm having major O symptoms today, I just hope I didn't miss anything! DH fell asleep on me lastnight and I just couldn't get him awake...GRRR!!! Sleeping or awake, it's on tonight =)

Dana- keep busy and I hope you get your positive soon!

Denise- your right, it WILL happen

Rachael- sending you tons of prayers!!

Ana- fingers crossedXXXXXXXXXXX When will you test??

Steph_b- I really believe in the gf juice! Thanks for the baby dust!

Thanks Ladies...I think i am just going to stop the bc i mean it took 7 months to get pregnant last time so its not like I am going to pop up pregnant quickly.

Seph-my apt is tomorrow

Lori- lol too funny =)
Tausha- that's hilarious about your DH, that's sooo somethin my hubby would say! I think that's good you're going off BC, maybe use condoms the first month after then let nature take it's course! I'd avoid throwing off your hormones anymore so they can regulate and get ready for the healthiest baby ever!

Rachael-testing this weekend?! I don't know why I'm so anxious for you! good luck!

Lori- YAY O symptoms, our cycles must be like clockwork this month!, I had more EWCM this morning, but less, tonight is our last night bd'ing!I keep telling my husband that's why I love this website because I can talk about all the dirty details and nobody gets grossed out!

angelbaby- I literally laughed outloud reading your comment

steph b- If I'm pregnant I'll swear by the grapefruit juice, I'm telling you it was crazy how much! Hope I get lucky like you!

Dana- Well I suppose I could be wrong too but I hope I'm right because we're taking a bd break after tonight! I hope you get your OPK and your body gets back on routine soon

Preciouspg- Thanks, I'm glad it's doing what I want too! This is our last month trying for a while, so it would be awesome!
Well maybe I need to stay on the bc.  If i don't get a job i'm not going to be able to support anyone.  My husbands stupid insurance(who i just got off of the phone with) just informed my that his insurance *****!! So now I have multiple bills for er visits ranging from $400 -$130 WTH?!?!?!?!  I am so frustrated with everything right now.  I miss my insurance from my job it paid for everything.I just paid $25 for visits.  If I don't get a job i'm going to have to get rid of my beautiful truck =( because the payments for it are like paying rent.  Hubby pays for everything else, I am sooo beyond frustrated with not having a baby or a job and not being in school this semester because the army didn't give me my money in time AAGGGGAGGHHHHH

I don't know I feel like I gave up everything in my life when I get pregnant the first time and it was all for nothing..I had a great job, and traveled all over. (but at least I had my good insurance for the month of may after I quit my job) Sure I didn't get to see hubby as often, but the pay was outstanding. I don't know I have focused on getting pregnant since May 09 and have had nothing but heart break and disappointment and now lots of medical bills =(

Ok so that was alot of ranting and I am sitting here crying like that will help anything, add emotion as hell to my crazy symptoms.  All I can do is keep looking for a job and pray that God has a plan and he is not letting me in on it, yet!!

But anywho, hope you all are doing better than my crazy behind.
I know how you feel Tausha from my miscarriage in March, my insurance sucked and I have paid out of pocket for that loss about $1200 from the D&C to the ultrasounds, visits etc.... I know how frustrating it is. I made payment pland and i owe about $150 from all that.
I was so frustrated on the phone with them I told them I wasn't paying them lol perfect timing for all of this and I have an appt tomorrow.  These BCP really do have alot of side effects..why am I crying about this?    Life was so much easier when I still thought I couldn't get pregnant.  
Lori- Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands. My husband works construction and gets SUPER tired some nights and the other night it was BD'ing night and HE FELL ASLEEP. I'm not quitter, so I decided to let him sleep for a few hours. Then at midnight lol I decided to attack him when he was sleeping really good. This is seriously TMI, but sometimes you have to use your mouth a little. Works for me EVERY time LOL. Not to mention I have found that when I wake him up that way, he's more apt to do what I want him to. I feel really naughty for saying that in public lol. BUT it works really well for me.

Tausha- When I lost my baby last month I was devastated. I had stopped school and decided not to get a job. I wanted to relax and enjoy my pregnancy, then I lost the baby and the bills started rolling in and here I am sitting at home like a bump-on-a-log. I started bawling and screaming at my dad because I just wanted to crawl into a little hole and stay there. (I was being a little dramatic and now I blame hormones). My dad said the magic words that pulled me out of my funk. Since I was younger he would always tell me I was making his back hurt and I'd always ask why and he'd always tell me he wasn't God. At first I was always confused then he'd tell me that his back wasn't made to carry all my burdens, that's what God was for. God will never give you more than you can handle and sometimes you have to just walk by blind faith to get through things. If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. We are all here for you. And I feel ya on the big truck payments. My husband has a huge diesel and it costs $700 a month plus the cost of diesel to run the thing. OUCH. I love the truck but hate the price tag.

Rachael- I am so excited for you. I can't wait for you to test! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!
Sam-- lol my payments has yours beat mine are $850 lol I debated over getting rid of it the first time I got pregnant and then again the 2nd time I got pregnant.  But its my "baby"..since i'm obviously never going to have a real one.  I guess its just tough because I have always had a good job and never had money issues.  I have always been a hard worker, and a great shopper lol.  Well now I have to stretch things and I don't love it.
Lori- I actually went to doc today I did get some blood drawn so I shoudl have the results either tonight or tomorrow depends when they post them online....if not I am still testing tomorrrow morning I am off from work.

Sam lol you are right it works everytime
Alicia- my DH didn't get how we can all be so open with each other, he said it must be a woman thing! LOL We use to do this thing where someone would ask a question(usually pretty personal) and you would die laughing at everyones answers. I think I know more about some of the girls here then I know about my friends I grew up with.

Tausha- i'm sorry things are going so yucky for you right now, but remember, you WILL see a rainbow after the rain :) ((HUGS))

Sam- thats what I thought, i'd let him sleep a bit and then i'd pounce, well he was in such a deep sleep that he wouldn't budge and I guess I got tired of trying and fell asleep myself! LOL BTW, it does work well =)

Ana- I have everything crossed for you!
LOL @ Sam and Lori..so naughty =)

Lori-- I know things will work out they always seem to in the end...its just all so damn frustrating!!

I just got a letter in the mail saying I didn't do follow up bloodwork..they never called and gave me the numbers from the first one so I assumed that they were 0 guess not maybe thats why I have all these stupid symptoms still I still have hormones running through me..ah fun stuff. I guess I will see what they say at my appt tomorrow.
Tausha, I am sorry you are going through a rought time.  Do a lot of praying and everything will work out in the end.  I like Sam's dad's analogy.  Cast your cares upon Him.  It has been a struggle for me to do so.  

Alicia: I am using the smiley digital OPKs by clear blue easy this month.  I bought a 20 pack.  They were on sale at walgreens.  I like them because there is no guesswork with the lines and such.  

And I have also woken DH up from a sound sleep if I felt like it was "TIME"...LOL... and don't worry, we've been trying to bd every other day anyway eventhough I haven't gotten a positive.  I know that the test says you can take it in the morning which I've been doing because it's the only time that I can do it that I havent peed for 4 hours.  But maybe that is my downfall because I wake up at 5am and I know that I've read that LH will surge more between like 10am and 8pm or something like that...any thoughts??

Oh yah, Tausha...I've kidded around that being OFF the BCP has apparently been the best form of birth control (and cheapest) I've ever used!!  SHEESH!  

Evening Ladies:)

Tausha, The struggles we go through in life are tough:(  But we do become Stronger and Wiser from them:)  

Rachael, I'll just have to be patient with you:)

Babyhope, 14DPO's?????

Sam,  Thank-you for "TMI'...LOL!!!  And your comforting words about God:)

Dana,  Don't you worry you've got everything covered:)

Lori, My DH usually lets me have a nap before he decides to pounce and if I'm going to be woken up it might as well be enjoyable...lol!

Well, DH won't be here for our 'O', so I'm trying to stay busy with everything else that I can get my hands on.  I know this is off topic, but has anyone ever had hair extensions or know of people who have?  The reason I'm asking is, I'm thinking of getting them because I've been trying to grow my hair out for over a year now and its finally reached a point where I can't do any good with it anymore.  I have a few consultation appts. on Sat. and any advice would be much appreciated:)

Yeah Dana I figured I don't really need the BCP's but at the same time I am scared that just because I don't want it yet it will happen to spite me. I don't think I will ever be excited about a pregnancy again.  I would almost rather them tell me that something is wrong with me than for me to have the hope that i do have left..that keeps me wanting this soo bad that I keep putting myself through this torment.
Stopping by to send some baby dust and check in on everyone!  at least 7DPO and I REALLY hope I can hold out till the end of next week to test.  

Fugitive - Yeah, Tomorrow's my birthday!  I'm SO excited!  During our week long meeting, my manager had his wife make a few cakes because two of us in the group have birthdays this week.  It's so nice!

anxiouslywaiting910 - When I was on BCP I did have pregnancy symptoms the first three months I was on them.  (the regular BCP not the mini-pill).  Then for a bout two cycles afterwords I also had pregnancy symptoms, although I was on BCP for several years taking it at EXACTLY the same time, and only fortetting once.  I feel you on the bills, from the D&C I got three bills that ended up being over $2,000!  

hudsy - Lol, Congrats on the EWCM, I talk about it ALL the time to my hubby so he's used to it (even when I wasn't prego, I kinda don't hold back on TMI), I think after a while he just started to nod and smile, lol.

babyhope8 - Crossing my fingers for the BFP!!
THANK YOU JESUS!!!  I recieved a call this morning that I did get the job I interviewed for it just took them a while to call me back.  I am soo relieved and thankful...now I just have to get through my appt later today.

Amy thanks for the info..I think I am going to talk to my dr today and then decide but I think I am going to try to stick it out with them for the 3 months...I think
Good morning Ladies,

So much activity wow, im getting excited.

Rachellou - good luck testing, I hope AF is on vacation for 9 months

Babyhope - Got everything crossed for you.

Alicia - yay keep it up girl, ewcm and lots of it, bed, bed,bed. sticky baby dust for you.

Sam- that is too funny. The month i got my BFP the day after i got my surge on my opk i said to my BF hun, we need to bed, im probably ovulating as we speak lets get buys, he wasn't in the mood and i got on top and took charge, lol, So he says to me how weird, im always in the mood, and let me tell you with him its a couple of times a day he chasing after me, so i say girls take control, had i not i probably would not have gotten my bfp!! Girl power...

Denise - sending you baby dust for you to start stocking up!!

Lori, Bridgette, Northernsunshine- Stay positive girls, its going to happen and soon.

Amy - Happy early b-day, lol,

Tausha, I say leave the BC pills and go with the flow, if you don't get pregnant, no stress and if you do it was just meant to happen when it was meant to happen. Take your prenatal vitamins and just relax and enjoy your husband, lol....

Sprinkling Lots of Sticky Baby Dust on this thread!! *******************************************
Morning Girls! Hope your all doing well and keeping busy ;)

Denise- not really sure about the extensions, i've heard good and bad and saw some great and awful, wish I could help.

Tausha- CONGRATS!!!!! Thats wonderful news! I told you that you would start to see a rainbow :)

Amy- fingers crossed for youXXXXXXXX That would be an awesome B-day present!

Rossie- i'm trying so hard to stay positive but sometimes it's so hard. I've been doing alot of thinking and i'm really hoping that it happens before my b-day in Sept. because i'm not getting any younger and I don't want to push my luck.

Good Morning ladies!!!

Tausha Congrats on your new job:)

Thank you girls for all the good wishes but af is coming I check this morning....no need to even test but I guess I'll just have to wait for the next coming train hopefully I have enough money to buy a ticket all the way to the destination I want :)

Well sending everyone SSBD *******************************************************************
Thanks Ladies =) I'm so relieved!!  You all are so great as usual..don't know what I would do without you all.

Lori--You were right =) along with the other ladies..hubby says I always worry for nothing.

Well I am off to my appt...oh what fun, NOT!!

SSBD to all of you, good luck to those who will be testing, praying for a quick tww for those who are waiting, and lots of BFP's to all!!
Sam- OMG!! You really said you like to use your mouth! Once again laughing outloud! That is a great idea though! I wishmy hubby would do that when I'm too tired ;-) hehe ahh you really need to move to cali, so we can hang out!

Dana- If I'm not prego this month I'm definitely going to buy an OPK like that to be sure I'm hitting it. I don't want to use to line ones either

Lori- Ya DH has been great about it, he'll read certain things I write and get a weird look on his face, but doesn't comment anymore :-)

Amy- Thanks!! I got too tired to bd last night, so we'll have to see if I was right about my O day and if we bd-d enough this month!

Good luck to everyone this month!! I hope we have at least a few BFPs by Valentines day!
anxiouslywaiting910- congrats! So happy for you.  Hope you appt. goes well today also.  Keeping you in my prayers.

SSBD to all! *********************************
anxiouslywaiting910 - YEAH!  Congrats!  New Jobs are always exciting, hopefully you'll still enjoy it a few months (or years) down the road!
Ana- i'm sorry :(

Tausha- good luck today at your appointment.

Alicia- I think my hubby knows everyone here on a personal level! Sometimes he'll ask if so&so tested etc. He's just to funny.
Hi Ladies-
Everyone seemed ampted up today!!

Tausha- I'm very happy for you about your new job & I hope the apt goes well!

Dana & Alicia- the OPK with the smileys are the only way to go....Don't even waste your money on the ones with the lines.

Sam- I'm sitting at work laughing to myself..too funny, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do when it's O time.  I doubt hubby minds ;)

ana- Sorry af showed up :(

Baby dust to all !
Afternoon Ladies:)

Tausha,  CONGRATULATIONS!!!...'Praise the Lord for He Provides What We All Need and Desire:)

Babyhope, I'm soo sorry:(...But don't give up 'HOPE' because it 'WILL' happen!!!:)

Lori,  Thank-you!...I've been researching hair extensions on-line and know there are pros and cons to them.  Luckily though, a lady hairdresser that I know well at a salon I go to for other beauty treatments is the one I'm considering to get to do the extensions and my hairdresser is going to get the hair for me at wholesale cost. I'm not getting anything drastic, just want a little more volume and length.

Cocacolapanda,  Your almost there...You can do it:)

Rossi, We could never have enough Baby Dust without you:)

Thanks Ladies =) Appt went well and I have prescription for enough BCP and Prenatals until the end of the year..so either way I am covered.  All was well no infections everything looks normal...and I don't need any more bw when I went in last time HCG was only 18 she said she is sure it is zero by now..and so am I since I bought a FRER HPT to make sure I got a negative.  So all is well..I told her about my side effects from the BCP and she said if they continue or get worse to let her know and we can try another. So for right now I am just going to stay on them..and try to make it through the 3 months and see how I feel after that.  With my new job I might end up in Iraq again or in Afgan. so just incase I have to go for 6 months I want to wait.  I don't want them to think I got knocked up so I didn't have to fulfill my duties.

Hope you all are havign a fabulous day..I think I need a nap..I am exhausted!!

Hahaha I'm so glad everyone got a kick out of my bluntness. I still feel a little embarrassed for saying that out here in public. I guess I shouldn't be embarrassed though, all my friends have always come to me for "personal advice". Haha I have never been shy in that area. Funny thing about it though, I was one of the last people in my high school class to lose their virginity and before I did people always joke about me becoming a nun. lol if I ever tried to become a nun, they would kick me out before I make it to the front steps lol.

So I haven't had much to update on. Physically, I feel like AF is a week or two away. Slight pre-period achey (achy) cramp things. Sore bbs. Nothing abnormal I suppose.

One thing that does frustrate me though, I had to stop drinking Chi tea when I got pregnant because it made me sick. Well I just made a cup and thought ew this will be awesome, then I smelled it and about puked. Back to green tea for me. I wonder if I'll ever be able to drink Chi Tea again. Darn it. I love green tea though, especially on cold, dreary days like today.

Alicia- someday we have to meet up! Maybe it'll be a play-date for the kids once we get around to it! haha.
Tausha - WHOO HOO Congrats on the job!!!!

Sam - don't be embarrased; you would blush at some of things we have shared over the last year ;)

(Lori and the weedwacker - LMAO - still!)

My DH is so used to my MH addiction now, he doesn't even bat an eye.  I can tell him about any bodily function and he doesn't care. Lord knows he tells me about his - LOL!  We have found that morning BD'ing seems to work best for us.  DH says he wakes up with a hard-on anyway, so we might as well put it to use.  Plus I get to go right back to sleep because I get up 2 hours after him :)

Lots of love and SSBD to all!!  This train is going full speed ahead!
Cd25 here... not sure if I ovulated or not this month, I will find out tomorrow after I get my blood work results back.  I work at a Daycare and one of the parents found out I was trying to get pregnant and she brought me in her $300 fertility monitor!! She also gave me a book called " taking charge of your fertility"  anyone familar with it... It is soo interesting.  So now instead of paying $40 for the 7 day OPK.. I can get 20 strips for this monitor for $60...so its a pretty good deal. I thought it was soo nice of her to share it!
hoping my BFP is just around the corner!
Dana- "DH says he wakes up with a hard-on anyway, so we might as well put it to use" LOL ha ha ha ha too funny I love that!!!

You all are too funny..

Sam--I to am pretty blunt i'm probably the only person that has posted on facebook that a woman molested me today. lol Not to many people on my FB know about our mc's just a few friends..but I still share my yearly pap experience with everyone. lol I'm sure they wanted to know...normally I try to save all that stuff for you all =)

Tausha- happy to hear that your appointment went well. I wish you all the best with your new job. ((HUGS))

Sam- I don't think you can say anything around here that wasn't already addressed. LOL  It's nice to feel comfortable enough to share everything, and believe me, we have shared "ALOT" over our time here :)

Bridgette- LMAO!!! We sure had some funny topics! I can only imagine the look on some of the lurkers faces when they read our post.......Priceless! LOL

Jennifer- that was so nice of her. I hope it brings you all the luck you deserve!
soooo just got my bill from my D&C!!!! We have to pay $686! That's w/ our insurance covering %80....soooo sad!!!!! I was just trying to plan our Alaskan cruise! LOL!  Wow like it's not hard enough, then you gotta pay all that! How can a 3 hour experience cosst them over $6,000!! wow
weedwacker? Should I even ask what that's about..........................?

lol. I feel a little better now. BUT about that morning-wood stuff. My husband told me that it's a pee hard-on. He said it's only hard because he has to pee really bad. Grossed me out and for some reason I can't do it in the morning unless he pees first...then the hard-ons gone. lol. I guess I don't understand how he can "release" and not pee. GAWD the thought if that is really disturbing. lol

So uh... since we are on such a "tabu" subject. How do you ladies spice things up when it seems to get so tedious when TTC? I did the lingerie thing with candles and crazy oils, but seriously it feels too cliché now. I need a new trick. Give me something hot and good cuz it's BD'ing night and I plan to pounce ANY second now. lol MOMMAS READY!
Sam - I never thought about the peeing thing, but I'm not going to let it bother me.  That is usually the only time I get some action - LOL.  DH is just too tired at night and I love being able to go back to sleep :)  As for spicing things up, I don't know what to tell you.  DH and I are as boring as the day is long.  Our only spice is when the dog gooses him - LOL!!!

Jennifervl - Taking Charge of Your Fertility is the NUMBER ONE book I recommend to anyone who is TTC.  I LOVE IT!!!!  Can't say enough good things about it!!  Could go on and on and on.  Enjoy it!  I also use her charting software.  How cool about the monitor :)  SSBD!
Sam- if you dare! LOL! I just asked my DH about the morning rise and he said the same thing, makes me kinda glad i'm not a morning person! As for spicing it up, it seems like you tried the sensual thing, lingerie, candles and oils, time to kick it up a notch! Movies sometimes help to give you new ideas(positions, techniques), different rooms can break things up a bit and last but not least if your adventurous toys ;) I've been with DH for 23 yrs and it's still amazing even while TTC.

Alicia- thats ridiculous!!! They always find a way to get you! Can you set up a payment plan?
Hi Ladies just dropped in for a quick catch up and had a giggle at the posts =) Nice to see everyone in good spirits... lovely to see Tausha back again.... welcome back babe!

I don't have any interesting stories to add I am afraid and now that I am pregnant my DP won't go anywhere near me, he isn't really turned on by my swollen limbs huge belly back fat and huge bb's!!! Ah well deed done lol!

Denise I read your post about the hair extensions and have sent you a note but have added some pics to my profile, I have them from time to time and LOVE them!!! Let me know when you have looked at them and I will remove them (the pics not the extensions) lol.

Good luck to everyone waiting for a smiley ~ OPK+ ~ and testing time. I am hoping that the new year brings LOTS of new BFPS to you all. Sprinkling tons of babydust xxx

Mroning ladies- you all crack me up, just what I needed on a Friday morning :)

Just droping off an endless supply of baby dust!***********************************************
Goodmorning Ladies. Just adding to the endless supply of baby dust Steph just left!

Alicia, call i made a payment plan, i paid $50.00 month, i will send a payment today and will know only owe $112.00.
Morning! TGIF!!! Well I guess I can say i'm in the dreaded TWW!!! GRRRRRR!

Deb- my DH was always turned on by my growing body, and boy did it GROW! LOL

Steph and Rossie- Thanks for your continued supply of baby dust!
tinkerbell- I could sooo see my hubby like that! When I was pregnant for those few months he was all obsessed w/ rubby my belly (I HAD NO BELLY) But he does get weirded out by prego girls so it makes me nervous and I'm not the type who'll wear a loosed baggy shirt and baggy sweats NEVER!! I'll be the pregnant chick in a binkini letting is all hang out! My poor hubby will surely be mortified!

Lori and Rossie- We have a good savings accoutn so we're just going to be it off and not think about it again! Bills just keep coming! I was feeling guilty and told DH I should've just done it naturally and he said he would've paid double that to not make me have so "see" everything and draw it out into weeks. AH that's why I married him!

Sam- Like Lori said, besides movies and toys that's about where it ends.. I'm freaky in my head but when it comes to the bedroom we don't get real crazy with toys! The shower is one of our favorite places (You gotta have the right size shower) I'd sneak in and give him so love, and it was always fun, especially after some wine! I really do get turned on by sex scenes in movies and once I'm turned on I can make it happen so that may work for you too. Maybe look into some new positions, you may find something you love!

Bridgette- My DH is pretty boring in the bedroom too, if it' weren't for me having to get creative and work hard it would have me on top doing all the work every monotonous night!!!!!!
DH & I are SO not vanilla in the bedroom that while the switch to baby-making sex was a nice change, it got old pretty fast.  However it is pretty sacred to us so we (I) have working on really trying to narrow down the "window".

I know, that seems kind of weird, but then again DH & I are quite weird.  :)
Morning Everyone:)

I'm LMAO :D..........................It is soo nice to share with 'Real Down To Earth Ladies':)

Tinkerbell, Thank-you soo much:)  Your soo 'BEAUTIFUL!!!...with or without them.  I will definately share some before and after photos, but it won't be for another 6 weeks because I have to grow some more hair in spots.

I always wondered how my DH can hold it while performing because I know I have to empty before I can...LOL!

Sam, What spices our bedroom up is the fact my DH always works out of town for long periods of time.  But when he gets home, we like to have a few nights where we stay in and have a nice dinner with or without the kids and then later we turn the lights down low and play some music and dance the night away before we 'Make Love'.  The kids usually run away when they see this and if they've left the house, then I'll usually do a strip tease for my DH, which he really 'LOVES:)

I guess I should re-phrase by saying...The kids don't see us make love...lol!
Sam- go in spencers in the mall they have all sorts of interesting things lol my bff got dh a deck of cards when we got married each on has a different postion, when things get dull I pull them out :) last time we ended up with cards all over the house lol my back was seriously hurting the next day...not to metion I had to make sure I found all the cards :)
I asked dh about the peeing thing and he said it was only a problem when he was younger. So I'm going to stay happy w/the morning routine :)

as for the bedroom, dh would get a lot more " freaky " if I would let him.  Unfortunately I have a lot of hang ups from my religious upbringing. I wish I could get over them, but I can't seem to relax.

I do have one good story (which I know some of u have heard). Shortly after we bought our house and moved in we had to make sure that we did it in each room. One summer day, after a couple of cocktails. Dh decides it's a good idea to do it in our backyard. It is fenced in, but we still have neighbors on each side. Well we enjoyed ourselves in the grass and everything was great BUT shortly there after I wound up with lymes disease. To this day we don't know if I got the tick from our romp or from chopping down a tree. But needless to say he hasn't gotten me to bd in the backyard since!!

Ok some one else turn to tell a funny BD story :)
Good afternoon everyone!  Man am I glad that my meeting is FINALLY over!  I've learned so much and had a great time, but I'm just so tired!  I didn't get to sleep till just about midnight last night, then had to wake at 6ish!  

Anyway, I was wondering, does anyone get EWCM after ovulation and wasn't pregnant?  I don't normally get it post ovulation, and read it's hormone driven.  Well today (maybe yesterday too, but I don't remember), at least 8 DOP, I've noticed some EWCM and the last two times I was pregnant I noticed I had it a little EWCM post ovulation before I got the BFP.  Just wondering if any of you know what other types of things could cause EWCM post ovulation.  I've been very tired lately due to our week long meeting at work, and had a few late nights.  It hasn't been stressful, just tiring from all the information being thrown at us.

hudsy - That isn't bad, we had to pay at least $2,000 for the D&C!  And that's with them covering most of it.  We also got three different bills for it!

Bam - That's so funny!  We did the SAME thing when we bought our place (although we don't have a fenced in yard, so we didn't do it outside.
BAHAHAHAHA! I opened up pandoras box when I asked about romping tricks didn't I?

I didn't even do any BD'ing last night. I was tired, so we decided to wait till morning, BUT I was up till 2 am reading and on the phone with my brother. So needless to say, after breakfast at 5am, there was no dessert. I went back to bed at 630 then got up at 730 and drank about a pot of coffee.

I decided if I am no prego this month,.... this sounds bizarre, but I plan to go do some volunteer work in Haiti. I have always loved mission/volunteer work and I need a new awakening. After I get done with that I will start TTC again, but for some reason I feel like I'm truly being called to help. I spent half the morning researching and planning that. Then cleaned... my coffee pot looked like a chimney with all the black. My hand was raw by the time I was done.. SICK lol. THEN the dreaded TAX time. My dad still does my taxes haha so I have to get EVERYTHING rounded up and when you own a small business, that can suck. I've been slacking on keeping records this year. Shame on me, I know.

Now I'm pooped. BTW- sex positions, movies, toys... Been. There. Done. That. lol movies work for me, but golly I feel naughty watching pornos lol. Toys- I only like vibrators but I have one complaint- they aren't strong enough LOL. I want one that makes my teeth chatter, seriously. And as for positions. I have a tilted uterus which makes a lot of strange positions painful.--- NOW the shower, that makes me purr every time. Maybe I'll sneak in for a little wet and wild time once we decide to get back in the game...or just cuz I'm feeling devilish. I'm really sure I'm about to start AF though, the cramps and aches are comin stronger.
OMG and Bridgette. The dog "goosing" him. I seriously think I peed my pants laughing about that. That reminds me of the 40 year old virgin lol.
well i tested this morning and i got.......  a BFP!!!!! i couldnt belive it so i done another one stright after and it came up with in seconds with another BFP!! thanks for all your prayers and keeping me in your thoughts it worked. i am just really nervouse now as i never had any sings with my last pregnacy that there was anything wrong till we went for the scan. i am just praying so so hard for a very healthy and uneventful 9 months, i think i will test again next saturday just to make doubble sure lol. im so happy.

sprlingling lots of SSBD for everyone!xxx
I am so happy for your Rachael! I will definitely pray it is a very uneventful 9 months!
cocacola:  yes unfortunately last month I remember having EWCM on cd28 and I didn't get a bfp :(  Of course I had a 40 day cycle so I guess that could have been still ovulation except I thought I ovulated a week prior to that but my cycles are driving me crazy so who knows....

Rachael: CONGRATS!  Bout time for a BFP around here again.... :)  Hope that you are starting a string of them...

Well, CD22 and still no smiley.  Here's my question.  If I can't seem to produce enough LH for a surge then wouldn't it be a waste of money to buy a monitor??
That is awsome! Congrats Rachelle! My prayers are with you...may you be blessed with a fabulous 9 months to come. :)

SSBD to all!!! *********************
WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!   CONGRATS RACHELLE!
Congrats Rachael!!!!!!!
Morning Ladies:)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!....Rachael!...'Praise The Lord!!!...I will definately keep you in my prayers:)

Positive Energy Will Bring Positive Results:)

That's sooo aweomse Rachael!! I hope you have the most wonderful pregnancy ever!
Rachael- YAY!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you! Finally some more great news around here!
Rachael....Congrats on your BFP!!!!  woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Rachael!!!!!! :)
thanks everyone! im so happy and nervous at the same time i really hope it is a good 9months. thankyou for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers i really appreciate it. i will be thinking of you all and hopefully its going to started off a nice big string of BFP! :)
SSBD to everyone!!
rachaellou06 - YEAH!!! I'm SO excited for you!

DMarie919 - Thanks,  I really wasn't sure.  With being so tired and bloated/morning sickness (and gassiness) I guess it's just wishful thinking!  (Although both could be from AF coming too I guess)

Sending a little baby dust to everyone!  
Woo Hoo Rachael!  I was so afraid that we were going to have to force you to test.  I had a feeling last weekend you were a bfp!  Here's to an uneventful 9 months.

Now who's next?
Congrats to Rachael on your BFP!!!! I have been praying so hard that we get some good news.... I am hoping more come rolling in =)

Dana, I just saw your question about the monitor, I still think it would be a good idea as the CBFM collects information about estrogen levels as well as LH, it would give you an indication how high those levels are too.... just a thought!

Denise thanks for your kind words on the pics I uploaded for you... I will take them down now you have looked as hate looking at photos of myself!!

Sprinkling more magical babydust on you all ******************************

Well, let me start by saying congrats to Rachel!!!  I'm trying to catch up, I have been away the past few days.  Well, yesterday was my SIL's babyshower that I planned.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it could have been!  I think since I was th host and busy keeping the buffet full of food, fresh punch in the bowl, and taking all of the pictures, it made it so much easier than just sitting there thinking that my shower should be coming up in the next few weeks too; however, now that the shower is over, I keep catching myself wondering what mine would have been like and who would have come, etc.  I was really hoping to have my BFP by now, but that just wasn't in the cards yet for me.  Hopefully soon...hopefully before my EDD of March 30.  Anyway, fingers crossed I get my BFP next week!  SSBD to everyone!!
Deb: Thanks for the advice.  I just hate to spend that much money on something that won't really help me out!  

I am so excited today as I got my smiley OPK! :)  Seems as though something was telling me to re-test this morning later than I usually do because I have been having other O symptoms...and sure enough, the positive was on the horizon!  And, I never have had so much EWCM!  Now, if I could only get time alone with dh to do the deed!  And today of all days he wants to watch football tonight!!  I'm gonna have to pull out all the stops!

Dana- yeah you should never ovulate during the playoffs lol But there is always half time!!  One game comes on at 3 and the other at 630 =) good luck.
Yay Dana! Can you tell him the game was cancelled???????

TONS of SSBD poured on all of us!!!!!
Dana- Yay for the positive...hope you were able to drag him away from the tv for a little while at least...lol

Well i've been making myself crazy surfing the web and reading some ladies diffrent experiences with the dye test that I'm scheduled for this thursday.  I'm now scare to death!  I really need to learn to stay off the web when i'm scheduled for these type of things...LOL  The thing i'm most scared of it the clamping of the cervix.  It just sounds so awful.  Boy, i hope i can go through with this and that's it's all worth it and we get our BFP next month.

SSBD to all!!! ***********************************
Good morning ladies!! Passing by to sprinkle some baby dust! ******************************

Rachael - congratulations!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months ahead!!! Hope the bfp's keep coming!!

Northernsunshine - Don't be scared, i'm sure everything will be great!

Rossie
Hey Ladies, How is everyone doing this fine Monday? =)  

Not too much going on with me..I went and tinkled in a cup today..that was the highlight of my day lol  I know I live an exciting life. ha ha Took my last active bcp today so should be seeing AF for the first time since the mc....we will see how bad it is soon.

northern,  Rossie and Tausha, Bridgette started the new thread.
mhv commented on photo
1 hr ago
mhv commented on photo
1 hr ago
mhv commented on photo
1 hr ago