Cycle Buddies - January 17th
This train is fueled with positive vibes and buckets of baby dust!!

Hurtling towards the BFP Station:
northernsunshine - 13 DPO
babyhope08 / Ana - 11 DPO
Nikkij6577 - 11 DPO
rachellou06 - CD 35
Fugitive06 / Nancy - 7 DPO
gokuangel - CD 24
ilovemyson / Michelle - CD 20
1angelbabyM - CD 17

Riding that train (or motorcycle, or snowmobile) FULL speed ahead:
Dmarie / Dana - CD 16
hudsy / Alicia - CD 12
smr / Lori - CD 12
bam / bridgette - CD 9

Waiting at the station for next BFP Express:
nunu1977 / Vanessa - CD 3
PrincessJam / Jamie - CD 3
GinaGi - CD 2

Somewhere in between:
cocacolapanda / Amy
Jennifervl
jennymin867 (taking a break)
Kelster823 / Kellie
ladyashia / Judy-Ann
preciouspg / Denise (waiting on hubby)
szw2008 / Sam (waiting for O or AF)

CHUGGA CHUGAA WHOOOOO WHOOOOOO
anxiouslywaiting910 - YEAH!  Congrats!  New Jobs are always exciting, hopefully you'll still enjoy it a few months (or years) down the road!
Ana- i'm sorry :(

Tausha- good luck today at your appointment.

Alicia- I think my hubby knows everyone here on a personal level! Sometimes he'll ask if so&so tested etc. He's just to funny.
Hi Ladies-
Everyone seemed ampted up today!!

Tausha- I'm very happy for you about your new job & I hope the apt goes well!

Dana & Alicia- the OPK with the smileys are the only way to go....Don't even waste your money on the ones with the lines.

Sam- I'm sitting at work laughing to myself..too funny, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do when it's O time.  I doubt hubby minds ;)

ana- Sorry af showed up :(

Baby dust to all !
Afternoon Ladies:)

Tausha,  CONGRATULATIONS!!!...'Praise the Lord for He Provides What We All Need and Desire:)

Babyhope, I'm soo sorry:(...But don't give up 'HOPE' because it 'WILL' happen!!!:)

Lori,  Thank-you!...I've been researching hair extensions on-line and know there are pros and cons to them.  Luckily though, a lady hairdresser that I know well at a salon I go to for other beauty treatments is the one I'm considering to get to do the extensions and my hairdresser is going to get the hair for me at wholesale cost. I'm not getting anything drastic, just want a little more volume and length.

Cocacolapanda,  Your almost there...You can do it:)

Rossi, We could never have enough Baby Dust without you:)

Sending Blessings Full Of Sticky Baby Dust To All!!!
Thanks Ladies =) Appt went well and I have prescription for enough BCP and Prenatals until the end of the year..so either way I am covered.  All was well no infections everything looks normal...and I don't need any more bw when I went in last time HCG was only 18 she said she is sure it is zero by now..and so am I since I bought a FRER HPT to make sure I got a negative.  So all is well..I told her about my side effects from the BCP and she said if they continue or get worse to let her know and we can try another. So for right now I am just going to stay on them..and try to make it through the 3 months and see how I feel after that.  With my new job I might end up in Iraq again or in Afgan. so just incase I have to go for 6 months I want to wait.  I don't want them to think I got knocked up so I didn't have to fulfill my duties.

Hope you all are havign a fabulous day..I think I need a nap..I am exhausted!!

Hahaha I'm so glad everyone got a kick out of my bluntness. I still feel a little embarrassed for saying that out here in public. I guess I shouldn't be embarrassed though, all my friends have always come to me for "personal advice". Haha I have never been shy in that area. Funny thing about it though, I was one of the last people in my high school class to lose their virginity and before I did people always joke about me becoming a nun. lol if I ever tried to become a nun, they would kick me out before I make it to the front steps lol.

So I haven't had much to update on. Physically, I feel like AF is a week or two away. Slight pre-period achey cramp things. Sore bbs. Nothing abnormal I suppose.

One thing that does frustrate me though, I had to stop drinking Chi tea when I got pregnant because it made me sick. Well I just made a cup and thought ew this will be awesome, then I smelled it and about puked. Back to green tea for me. I wonder if I'll ever be able to drink Chi Tea again. Darn it. I love green tea though, especially on cold, dreary days like today.

Alicia- someday we have to meet up! Maybe it'll be a play-date for the kids once we get around to it! haha.
Tausha - WHOO HOO Congrats on the job!!!!

Sam - don't be embarrased; you would blush at some of things we have shared over the last year ;)

(Lori and the weedwacker - LMAO - still!)

My DH is so used to my MH addiction now, he doesn't even bat an eye.  I can tell him about any bodily function and he doesn't care. Lord knows he tells me about his - LOL!  We have found that morning BD'ing seems to work best for us.  DH says he wakes up with a hard-on anyway, so we might as well put it to use.  Plus I get to go right back to sleep because I get up 2 hours after him :)

Lots of love and SSBD to all!!  This train is going full speed ahead!
Cd25 here... not sure if I ovulated or not this month, I will find out tomorrow after I get my blood work results back.  I work at a Daycare and one of the parents found out I was trying to get pregnant and she brought me in her $300 fertility monitor!! She also gave me a book called " taking charge of your fertility"  anyone familar with it... It is soo interesting.  So now instead of paying $40 for the 7 day OPK.. I can get 20 strips for this monitor for $60...so its a pretty good deal. I thought it was soo nice of her to share it!
hoping my BFP is just around the corner!
Dana- "DH says he wakes up with a hard-on anyway, so we might as well put it to use" LOL ha ha ha ha too funny I love that!!!

You all are too funny..

Sam--I to am pretty blunt i'm probably the only person that has posted on facebook that a woman molested me today. lol Not to many people on my FB know about our mc's just a few friends..but I still share my yearly pap experience with everyone. lol I'm sure they wanted to know...normally I try to save all that stuff for you all =)

Tausha- happy to hear that your appointment went well. I wish you all the best with your new job. ((HUGS))

Sam- I don't think you can say anything around here that wasn't already addressed. LOL  It's nice to feel comfortable enough to share everything, and believe me, we have shared "ALOT" over our time here :)

Bridgette- LMAO!!! We sure had some funny topics! I can only imagine the look on some of the lurkers faces when they read our post.......Priceless! LOL

Jennifer- that was so nice of her. I hope it brings you all the luck you deserve!
soooo just got my bill from my D&C!!!! We have to pay $686! That's w/ our insurance covering %80....soooo sad!!!!! I was just trying to plan our Alaskan cruise! LOL!  Wow like it's not hard enough, then you gotta pay all that! How can a 3 hour experience cosst them over $6,000!! wow
weedwacker? Should I even ask what that's about..........................?

lol. I feel a little better now. BUT about that morning-wood stuff. My husband told me that it's a pee hard-on. He said it's only hard because he has to pee really bad. Grossed me out and for some reason I can't do it in the morning unless he pees first...then the hard-ons gone. lol. I guess I don't understand how he can "release" and not pee. GAWD the thought if that is really disturbing. lol

So uh... since we are on such a "tabu" subject. How do you ladies spice things up when it seems to get so tedious when TTC? I did the lingerie thing with candles and crazy oils, but seriously it feels too cliché now. I need a new trick. Give me something hot and good cuz it's BD'ing night and I plan to pounce ANY second now. lol MOMMAS READY!
Sam - I never thought about the peeing thing, but I'm not going to let it bother me.  That is usually the only time I get some action - LOL.  DH is just too tired at night and I love being able to go back to sleep :)  As for spicing things up, I don't know what to tell you.  DH and I are as boring as the day is long.  Our only spice is when the dog gooses him - LOL!!!

Jennifervl - Taking Charge of Your Fertility is the NUMBER ONE book I recommend to anyone who is TTC.  I LOVE IT!!!!  Can't say enough good things about it!!  Could go on and on and on.  Enjoy it!  I also use her charting software.  How cool about the monitor :)  SSBD!
Sam- if you dare! LOL! I just asked my DH about the morning rise and he said the same thing, makes me kinda glad i'm not a morning person! As for spicing it up, it seems like you tried the sensual thing, lingerie, candles and oils, time to kick it up a notch! Movies sometimes help to give you new ideas(positions, techniques), different rooms can break things up a bit and last but not least if your adventurous toys ;) I've been with DH for 23 yrs and it's still amazing even while TTC.

Alicia- thats ridiculous!!! They always find a way to get you! Can you set up a payment plan?
Hi Ladies just dropped in for a quick catch up and had a giggle at the posts =) Nice to see everyone in good spirits... lovely to see Tausha back again.... welcome back babe!

I don't have any interesting stories to add I am afraid and now that I am pregnant my DP won't go anywhere near me, he isn't really turned on by my swollen limbs huge belly back fat and huge bb's!!! Ah well deed done lol!

Denise I read your post about the hair extensions and have sent you a note but have added some pics to my profile, I have them from time to time and LOVE them!!! Let me know when you have looked at them and I will remove them (the pics not the extensions) lol.

Good luck to everyone waiting for a smiley ~ OPK+ ~ and testing time. I am hoping that the new year brings LOTS of new BFPS to you all. Sprinkling tons of babydust xxx

Mroning ladies- you all crack me up, just what I needed on a Friday morning :)

Just droping off an endless supply of baby dust!***********************************************
Goodmorning Ladies. Just adding to the endless supply of baby dust Steph just left!
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alicia, call i made a payment plan, i paid $50.00 month, i will send a payment today and will know only owe $112.00.
Morning! TGIF!!! Well I guess I can say i'm in the dreaded TWW!!! GRRRRRR!

Deb- my DH was always turned on by my growing body, and boy did it GROW! LOL

Steph and Rossie- Thanks for your continued supply of baby dust!
tinkerbell- I could sooo see my hubby like that! When I was pregnant for those few months he was all obsessed w/ rubby my belly (I HAD NO BELLY) But he does get weirded out by prego girls so it makes me nervous and I'm not the type who'll wear a loosed baggy shirt and baggy sweats NEVER!! I'll be the pregnant chick in a binkini letting is all hang out! My poor hubby will surely be mortified!

Lori and Rossie- We have a good savings accoutn so we're just going to be it off and not think about it again! Bills just keep coming! I was feeling guilty and told DH I should've just done it naturally and he said he would've paid double that to not make me have so "see" everything and draw it out into weeks. AH that's why I married him!

Sam- Like Lori said, besides movies and toys that's about where it ends.. I'm freaky in my head but when it comes to the bedroom we don't get real crazy with toys! The shower is one of our favorite places (You gotta have the right size shower) I'd sneak in and give him so love, and it was always fun, especially after some wine! I really do get turned on by sex scenes in movies and once I'm turned on I can make it happen so that may work for you too. Maybe look into some new positions, you may find something you love!

Bridgette- My DH is pretty boring in the bedroom too, if it' weren't for me having to get creative and work hard it would have me on top doing all the work every monotonous night!!!!!!
DH & I are SO not vanilla in the bedroom that while the switch to baby-making sex was a nice change, it got old pretty fast.  However it is pretty sacred to us so we (I) have working on really trying to narrow down the "window".

I know, that seems kind of weird, but then again DH & I are quite weird.  :)
Morning Everyone:)

I'm LMAO :D..........................It is soo nice to share with 'Real Down To Earth Ladies':)

Tinkerbell, Thank-you soo much:)  Your soo 'BEAUTIFUL!!!...with or without them.  I will definately share some before and after photos, but it won't be for another 6 weeks because I have to grow some more hair in spots.

I always wondered how my DH can hold it while performing because I know I have to empty before I can...LOL!

Sam, What spices our bedroom up is the fact my DH always works out of town for long periods of time.  But when he gets home, we like to have a few nights where we stay in and have a nice dinner with or without the kids and then later we turn the lights down low and play some music and dance the night away before we 'Make Love'.  The kids usually run away when they see this and if they've left the house, then I'll usually do a strip tease for my DH, which he really 'LOVES:)

I guess I should re-phrase by saying...The kids don't see us make love...lol!
Sam- go in spencers in the mall they have all sorts of interesting things lol my bff got dh a deck of cards when we got married each on has a different postion, when things get dull I pull them out :) last time we ended up with cards all over the house lol my back was seriously hurting the next day...not to metion I had to make sure I found all the cards :)
I asked dh about the peeing thing and he said it was only a problem when he was younger. So I'm going to stay happy w/the morning routine :)

as for the bedroom, dh would get a lot more " freaky " if I would let him.  Unfortunately I have a lot of hang ups from my religious upbringing. I wish I could get over them, but I can't seem to relax.

I do have one good story (which I know some of u have heard). Shortly after we bought our house and moved in we had to make sure that we did it in each room. One summer day, after a couple of cocktails. Dh decides it's a good idea to do it in our backyard. It is fenced in, but we still have neighbors on each side. Well we enjoyed ourselves in the grass and everything was great BUT shortly there after I wound up with lymes disease. To this day we don't know if I got the tick from our romp or from chopping down a tree. But needless to say he hasn't gotten me to bd in the backyard since!!

Ok some one else turn to tell a funny BD story :)
Good afternoon everyone!  Man am I glad that my meeting is FINALLY over!  I've learned so much and had a great time, but I'm just so tired!  I didn't get to sleep till just about midnight last night, then had to wake at 6ish!  

Anyway, I was wondering, does anyone get EWCM after ovulation and wasn't pregnant?  I don't normally get it post ovulation, and read it's hormone driven.  Well today (maybe yesterday too, but I don't remember), at least 8 DOP, I've noticed some EWCM and the last two times I was pregnant I noticed I had it a little EWCM post ovulation before I got the BFP.  Just wondering if any of you know what other types of things could cause EWCM post ovulation.  I've been very tired lately due to our week long meeting at work, and had a few late nights.  It hasn't been stressful, just tiring from all the information being thrown at us.

hudsy - That isn't bad, we had to pay at least $2,000 for the D&C!  And that's with them covering most of it.  We also got three different bills for it!

Bam - That's so funny!  We did the SAME thing when we bought our place (although we don't have a fenced in yard, so we didn't do it outside.
BAHAHAHAHA! I opened up pandoras box when I asked about romping tricks didn't I?

I didn't even do any BD'ing last night. I was tired, so we decided to wait till morning, BUT I was up till 2 am reading and on the phone with my brother. So needless to say, after breakfast at 5am, there was no dessert. I went back to bed at 630 then got up at 730 and drank about a pot of coffee.

I decided if I am no prego this month,.... this sounds bizarre, but I plan to go do some volunteer work in Haiti. I have always loved mission/volunteer work and I need a new awakening. After I get done with that I will start TTC again, but for some reason I feel like I'm truly being called to help. I spent half the morning researching and planning that. Then cleaned... my coffee pot looked like a chimney with all the black. My hand was raw by the time I was done.. SICK lol. THEN the dreaded TAX time. My dad still does my taxes haha so I have to get EVERYTHING rounded up and when you own a small business, that can suck. I've been slacking on keeping records this year. Shame on me, I know.

Now I'm pooped. BTW- sex positions, movies, toys... Been. There. Done. That. lol movies work for me, but golly I feel naughty watching pornos lol. Toys- I only like vibrators but I have one complaint- they aren't strong enough LOL. I want one that makes my teeth chatter, seriously. And as for positions. I have a tilted uterus which makes a lot of strange positions painful.--- NOW the shower, that makes me purr every time. Maybe I'll sneak in for a little wet and wild time once we decide to get back in the game...or just cuz I'm feeling devilish. I'm really sure I'm about to start AF though, the cramps and aches are comin stronger.
OMG and Bridgette. The dog "goosing" him. I seriously think I peed my pants laughing about that. That reminds me of the 40 year old virgin lol.
well i tested this morning and i got.......  a BFP!!!!! i couldnt belive it so i done another one stright after and it came up with in seconds with another BFP!! thanks for all your prayers and keeping me in your thoughts it worked. i am just really nervouse now as i never had any sings with my last pregnacy that there was anything wrong till we went for the scan. i am just praying so so hard for a very healthy and uneventful 9 months, i think i will test again next saturday just to make doubble sure lol. im so happy.

sprlingling lots of SSBD for everyone!xxx
I am so happy for your Rachael! I will definitely pray it is a very uneventful 9 months!
cocacola:  yes unfortunately last month I remember having EWCM on cd28 and I didn't get a bfp :(  Of course I had a 40 day cycle so I guess that could have been still ovulation except I thought I ovulated a week prior to that but my cycles are driving me crazy so who knows....

Rachael: CONGRATS!  Bout time for a BFP around here again.... :)  Hope that you are starting a string of them...

Well, CD22 and still no smiley.  Here's my question.  If I can't seem to produce enough LH for a surge then wouldn't it be a waste of money to buy a monitor??
That is awsome! Congrats Rachelle! My prayers are with you...may you be blessed with a fabulous 9 months to come. :)

SSBD to all!!! *********************
WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!   CONGRATS RACHELLE!
Congrats Rachael!!!!!!!
Morning Ladies:)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!....Rachael!...'Praise The Lord!!!...I will definately keep you in my prayers:)

Positive Energy Will Bring Positive Results:)

That's sooo aweomse Rachael!! I hope you have the most wonderful pregnancy ever!
Rachael- YAY!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you! Finally some more great news around here!
Rachael....Congrats on your BFP!!!!  woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Rachael!!!!!! :)
thanks everyone! im so happy and nervous at the same time i really hope it is a good 9months. thankyou for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers i really appreciate it. i will be thinking of you all and hopefully its going to started off a nice big string of BFP! :)
SSBD to everyone!!
rachaellou06 - YEAH!!! I'm SO excited for you!

DMarie919 - Thanks,  I really wasn't sure.  With being so tired and bloated/morning sickness (and gassiness) I guess it's just wishful thinking!  (Although both could be from AF coming too I guess)

Sending a little baby dust to everyone!  
Woo Hoo Rachael!  I was so afraid that we were going to have to force you to test.  I had a feeling last weekend you were a bfp!  Here's to an uneventful 9 months.

Now who's next?
Congrats to Rachael on your BFP!!!! I have been praying so hard that we get some good news.... I am hoping more come rolling in =)

Dana, I just saw your question about the monitor, I still think it would be a good idea as the CBFM collects information about estrogen levels as well as LH, it would give you an indication how high those levels are too.... just a thought!

Denise thanks for your kind words on the pics I uploaded for you... I will take them down now you have looked as hate looking at photos of myself!!

Sprinkling more magical babydust on you all ******************************

Well, let me start by saying congrats to Rachel!!!  I'm trying to catch up, I have been away the past few days.  Well, yesterday was my SIL's babyshower that I planned.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it could have been!  I think since I was th host and busy keeping the buffet full of food, fresh punch in the bowl, and taking all of the pictures, it made it so much easier than just sitting there thinking that my shower should be coming up in the next few weeks too; however, now that the shower is over, I keep catching myself wondering what mine would have been like and who would have come, etc.  I was really hoping to have my BFP by now, but that just wasn't in the cards yet for me.  Hopefully soon...hopefully before my EDD of March 30.  Anyway, fingers crossed I get my BFP next week!  SSBD to everyone!!
Deb: Thanks for the advice.  I just hate to spend that much money on something that won't really help me out!  

I am so excited today as I got my smiley OPK! :)  Seems as though something was telling me to re-test this morning later than I usually do because I have been having other O symptoms...and sure enough, the positive was on the horizon!  And, I never have had so much EWCM!  Now, if I could only get time alone with dh to do the deed!  And today of all days he wants to watch football tonight!!  I'm gonna have to pull out all the stops!

Dana- yeah you should never ovulate during the playoffs lol But there is always half time!!  One game comes on at 3 and the other at 630 =) good luck.
Yay Dana! Can you tell him the game was cancelled???????

TONS of SSBD poured on all of us!!!!!
Dana- Yay for the positive...hope you were able to drag him away from the tv for a little while at least...lol

Well i've been making myself crazy surfing the web and reading some ladies diffrent experiences with the dye test that I'm scheduled for this thursday.  I'm now scare to death!  I really need to learn to stay off the web when i'm scheduled for these type of things...LOL  The thing i'm most scared of it the clamping of the cervix.  It just sounds so awful.  Boy, i hope i can go through with this and that's it's all worth it and we get our BFP next month.

SSBD to all!!! ***********************************
Good morning ladies!! Passing by to sprinkle some baby dust! ******************************

Rachael - congratulations!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months ahead!!! Hope the bfp's keep coming!!

Northernsunshine - Don't be scared, i'm sure everything will be great!

Rossie
Hey Ladies, How is everyone doing this fine Monday? =)  

Not too much going on with me..I went and tinkled in a cup today..that was the highlight of my day lol  I know I live an exciting life. ha ha Took my last active bcp today so should be seeing AF for the first time since the mc....we will see how bad it is soon.

northern,  Rossie and Tausha, Bridgette started the new thread.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo WooooHoooo 29Wks today!!!! Comment
18 mins ago
KeeLolo uploaded new photos
Dec 11
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Dec 11