Cycle Buddies - January 28th
This has been one lucky train!!!!  We've got two more ladies off of the list - YAY Amy & Sam!!!  And we've got two newbies to add to the list :)  Welcome to bernie and gailybaby!!

Hurtling towards the BFP station:
1angelbabyM - 10 DPO
lori0615 - 7 DPO
hudsy/Alicia - CD 23
ilovemyson/Michelle - CD 23
smr/Lori - CD 23
bam/bridgette - 5 DPO
Gailybaby - 4 DPO
Dmarie/Dana - 3 DPO

Riding that train full speed ahead:
nunu1977/Vanessa - CD 14
Nikkij6577 - CD 10
northernsunshine - CD 10
PrincessJam/Jamie - IUI Tomorrow!!!
preciouspg/Denise - welcoming hubby home ;)

Waiting for the next BFP Express:
babyhope08/Ana - CD 6
texasangel - CD 6
fugitive/Nancy - CD 4
bernie40 - waiting for AF

Somewhere in between:
GinaGi
Jennifervl
Kelster823/Kellie
ladyashia/Judy-Ann

It doesn't look like we have any testers for a few more days.  Just enough time to take a breather and celebrate the ones we got this week.  How many will we get next week?!?!
Good Morning ladies-
I hope there are more BFP in the next few weeks.  SO nice to see that everyone is staying positive and not giving up.  It will happen for all of you lovely ladies- even if it takes a little longer (but hoopefully everyone will have BFP soon!)

Treatgirl-Welcome to our group.  I hope tomorrow brings you some peace and closure.  I'm sure your boys are watching over you and your family.

Just wanted to stop by and drop off a truck load of baby dust****************************
Good morning ladies!  I'm getting excited for all of you getting closer to testing day!!  Sending lots of SSBD your way!!  I have my fingers and toes crossed for you all!!

Treatgirl - I'm so sorry you had to go through that; I can't even imagine! Welcome to our group!  Everyone is super supportive and so nice here!  I'm wishing you all the luck and sending loads of SSBD your way!!  Your little angels are with God helping him pick just the right brother or sister for God to give to you as your next child!  I bet they will find the perfect one and send it your way soon!  Hugs!
Hi ladies, well I made it to 13DPO and can't believe my temps are still up, just hoping that it stays up still, now it is really hard not to go buy the pregnancy test from the dollar store. I just might get one and try it. :) I posted a pic of my chart with the coverline, all the temps are above I hope this is it but trying hard not to get my hopes to high.

Treatgirl: Good luck.

Lori0615 - I have my fingers crossed for you and I really hope you get your BFP this month!!  Sending prayers and SSBD your way!!  
Good morning!  Just stopping by to drop off some baby dust and see if there were any new BFP's yet!

Treatgirl - Welcome to the group!  I'm sorry for your losses!  You have found the right place, everyone here is just amazing!  Good luck!

Lots of Baby Dust for all!!
Well I am (sorta) new. I added myself to this forum awhile ago, but havent been active in it because I have been more active in the miscarriage forum. My name is Theresa and I lost my Angel in July 09 at 12 weeks. Since then I have been actively trying, some months harder than others, as I have been an emotional wreck about it all. I have wanted this for a long time, and have been feeling like its "too late" for me, as my hubby is 40 and has two daughters 18 and 19. It actually gave me a smile to hear about Babyhope's siblings being so much younger.
I think the worst thing for me is that my 19 year old step-daughter got pregnant less than a month after I lost my baby. We had been trying for a long time. It makes me want to give up on my relationship and find someone my own age. We have a very loving relationship and have been together for close to seven years, and have been trying for about four now, and he doesnt want me to give up on "us" based on that. DSD is also supportive of me having a baby. She is now about 6 1/2  months, and I am extremely jealous, and feel sooo bad but don't really want anything to do with the baby. Its crazy, I will be a step-grandma at 26, and I'm still waiting on my first child to come..
I'm sorry to be such a downer. Everyone here seems like a really supportive group. I just had to get this off my chest, its been eating at me...
Morning Girls!  Well, cd29 for me, I don't know what to make of it???? I'm not ready to test as I hate seeing a bfn so i'm just waiting and praying.

Alicia- anything on your end?????

Ana- thanks for the encouragement. I'm trying not to think of it anymore.

Gail- you keep that positive attitude!!!!!

treatgirl- I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Steph_b- how are you feeling??

angelbaby- best of luck to you on Friday!

Lori0- I have everything crossed for youXXXXXXXXXX Hope those temps stay nice and high! If you break down and test I hope your results are a BFP!!!!!!!!

Amy- thanks for the baby dust, we need all we can get!

Hi Theresa! Welcome back! I also am on the m/c forum, thats where alot of us started, it makes me feel good if I can help anyone going through such a devastating time. As for the age, i'm 42 and DH will be 45 next month. I have a 22yr old, 21yr old and a 12 yr old, I lost a son in Oct of 08 and i'm currently TTC..so don't give up. Those feelings your having will pass, I think we all went through that faze.

Welcome to our new ladies. I hope that you all enjoy the loving support that this group has to offer. Please feel free to vent whenever you need to. We have all had those days. Never feel bad for what you are feeling grieving is a necessary process.

Theresa-you definetly have your age on your side!  Age doesn't matter nearly as much for a mans ability to produce good swimmers. However, since you have been trying for so long, have you thought of going to a specialist. They could fast track you to a bfp or if there is some fertility issue it can be diagnosed and fixed. btw My DH is ten years older then me (I'm going to be 34 and he will be 44 next week).

Lori06 I'm praying your temps stay nice and high!!

Lori fingers crossed for you!! My temp dipped this morning, but AF still isn't due for a few more days, so I have no idea what is in store for me.
Welcome ladies!! This is truely a wonderful group of ladies you have found!! They can get you through just about anything. Don't be scared to say how you feel or ask any questions, no matter how silly you may feel.

So anyone tested yet? SSBD to all the tww ladies!!

I just started the second pack of bcp, time really flies when you don't have a tww. I am sure it will go even quicker since I am working again. But I am thinking that I might stay on the bcp and either go to kuwait, or Iraq soon for work. Our office does rotations and I want to get mine out of the way soon. The I can come back and see what happens. Lol I will be 28 by then... I always said if I don't have any by 30 I wasn't going to have any so that will give me a couple of years to try.
Well, the witch is making her debut!!! I guess this puts me at cd1. I think i'm taking this cycle off and try to focus on enjoying things that I pushed to the side for a bit like bd'ing when I want not when I have to, tanning and a refreshing cocktail if I want! I'll resume my quest next cycle! Thanks to all of you for the baby dust and prayers, i'll hang on to them for next time:)  ((HUGS))

Bridgette- i'm not giving up on you just yet, so i'm sending you all the baby dust in the world!!!!
Hi Ladies-

Lori- sorry the witch made a visit.  At least she didn't keep you waiting too long. I love your attitude :)  enjoy a cocktail for me!

Tausha- What do you do for work?  I'm glad your enjoying it so far.

Bridgette- I hope the witch stays away!

Welcome to all the new members.

I'm 14 weeks 4 days and starting to feel much better!  Thanks goodness. :)
Lori - I'm so sorry she showed!!  Please don't give up, you'll get it!!

Theresa - Welcome to our group!!  I agree with Bridgette, you have time on your side!!  Go see a specialist and maybe see about IUI if DH has a low count, this is usually a good solution! Don't give up on the relationship, maybe you can look into a sperm donor if DH is the cause for infertility.  I'm sure your doctors will help!!

Bridgette - Good luck!!  I'm praying for you!!

Everyone - SSBD for us all!!
Thanks ladies for the welcome and encouraging words. I really appreciate it. I feel a bit better now that I got that off my chest, lol :)

Bam1014- I was seeing a fertility specialist before I got pregnant, and had a laprascopy done. I was diagnosed with scarring in my tubes either from endometriosis or PID, it was too deep for her to really tell which. The good news was that my tubes weren't blocked too badly and she said I should be able to get preggo. I had an extra bad AF right after the operation, and then got pregnant that cycle.
The specialist did say to come back if I was still having problems after six months, so we think we are giving it one last try this month, and then I'm going to call her back if its still a BFN. I know I ovulate, not sure if a lining thats "too thick" could cause implantation problems or not..Oh, and another good thing is, the specialist said his swimmers had a super good count :)

Thank you smr 08 and bam1014 for what you said. This DSD thing has really been eating at me. I know it really would be a shame to throw away what I have spent the last seven years building over it. Poor DH doesn't know what to do, because every time she comes over and starts talking about her baby, I run into my room and cry. :/
Thanks everyone for all of the kind words.  I know how you are feeling. Some one I used to work with just had twins.  I am happy for them,but sad in a way.  I did get them some gifts today and took it to there dad.  So I guess that was a step in the right way.  So I just pray about it everyday and what will be will be.  I hope all of you have a wonderful afternoon.
Hello Ladies! My name is Meghan and I'm new to this forum. I think this is a really cute thread and I wanted to jump on the train. Today I'm 7 DPO and this is my 1st cycle TTC. DH and I are working on #3. I have to beautiful girls 5 and 21 months and we're trying for a boy, but you all know we'll get a girl. =o)

Sticky Baby Dust to everyone!

Lori- sorry the witch showed...i was so hoping that this was your month.  I'm glad your still in good spirits.  And those things your going to concentrate on this coming month seem very well worth doing. :)

SSBD to all!
Hi Meghan! Welcome aboard! Bridgette(bam1014) updates the thread on a regular basis, so she'll get you right on the next one. 2 girls, bless you! LOL  I have 1 girl and  2 boys, and she's responsible for every grey hair I have :) BTW, i'm Lori
Lori, I'm sorry!!!! :(  

New gals!  Welcome!  I am sorry for your losses.  We hope you can find some refuge here and know that we all know how you are feeling!!

9dpo here....just waiting....
Thanks Girls :)  

Dana- I have everything plus some crossed for youXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
hey gurls!

well the update! thanks for all the notes and comments!

NO symptoms today! not one single thing that feels different! how odd. anyway I am ingood spirit not giving up till the witch shows her ugly face! beleive there could be alittle bean in there becuase the bloating has not gone but hey who knows right now...

not testing got the strength to wait to yeah nothing else to say im afraid!

GOOOD luck to everyone still on the TTW and to every starting again SSBD! have fun doing it!

Good morning Ladies!!  
Just stopping by to spread som SSBD to all!!  
So I'm 14dpo temps are still up but I feel crampy some yesterday and today, I almost broke down and got a pregnancy test yesterday but resisted the urge. I hope I can resisted today too. My plan is if not AF by Sunday and temps are still up I will test Sunday. If I can make it that long. Man last night I was so tired went to bed at 8pm and just got up at 5:30am. That's long for me
Gailybaby- Thanks! I'm still lightly cramping off an on so I'm expecting AF anyday over the course of the next week

Lori- nothing on my end! Started to lightly cramp on and off the last few days so who knows-I'm expecting AF! I snuck another test Tues. and it was a BFN...I regret testing early so I'm waiting for Sat.

Welcome Meghan and treatgirl. Treatgil-your story is so sad, I'm sorry you have had to go through what you and your hubby have. I hope that you have so many miracles coming your way!

Lori0615- good luck holding out! It's sooo hard! I caved in twice already and regret it!! I'm waiting until Sat. which will be CD 32. Good luck with your temps and testing!!

Well ladies it's not looking good for me! Saturday I will test and if it's still a BFN it's probably right! With my last pregnancy I tested the day after my missed period and it was negative then 4 days later it was positive so I'm not ruling it out! I did one of my favorite clients yesterday and she and her husband are trying and she just found out Tues. she's pregnant...but she tested Sat. (after she missed her period) and it was negative!! She gave me a little more hope. I don't think I hit it this month, but holding onto a little hope still!
Just popping in to say good morning :)

my temp went back up this morning so now I really don't know what to think. I hope I am strong enough to resist the urge to poas!
Morning Girls! Well cd2...YUK! I had the worst cramps lastnight and my back was killing, I mean if she has to come does she have to be so nasty!!!!!

Gail- i'll keep my fingers crossed for youXXXXXXXXXX

Lori0- congrats on resisting the urge!!!

Alicia- remember, your NOT out till she shows! It still is possible to get your BFP!

Bridgette- HMMMMMMMM! I want you to wait till tomorrow, wasn't that the original plan???? I really like that your temps went back up. You know that i'm praying sooooooooo hard for you. BFP-BFP-BFP-BFP(thats me cheering with my pom-poms)
Bridgette- I'm praying so hard that your temps keep staying up and that you get your BFP.  You sure deserve it! :)

Dana- Praying for you as well!

TONS OF BABY DUST TO ALL!

BTW LADIES, I've posted the following as a seperate forum but thought i'd post it here as well, hope you don't mind. Not sure how many of you live in Canada Ontario or Quesbec but this is worth a shot;

I found this website regarding possible funding for IVF in Ontario and Quebec.  I would urge any ladies that have had infertility issues to PLEASE go to this website and possibly provide your story to MPP.

Unite we will conquer!

Fist site is information,

http://www.fertility.ca/2009/08/expert-panel-in-ontario-supports-ivf-funding/

Second site is to share your story with MPP,

http://www.iaac.ca/my-story/

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to message me.

Thank you.
Lori!!!! I just read your comment saying AF came!! I must have missed it before writing my last comment! That really really ***** :'-( If we're not prego I'll be here keeping you company for a while while we take a break. Hope those cramps go away....like it isn't bad enough already!!

Well I hope Lori0615 and I can keep AF away and still get our BFP. So I thought for sure for sure I was out, but today I'm bloated(which can be from AF) but my appetite has increased like crazy today! I'm trying soooooooo hard not to get my hopes up to get let down but I can't help it!! I'm still waiting until Sat. and waiting for AF to come by next wed....so we'll see!! CD30 today!
Good luck bridgette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU TOO!!!
Thank you for posting that info Northern.  I agree that infertility is not given enough significance that it deserves.

Even though tomorrow was the "test" day, I may even wait till Sunday or Monday.  I don't want to waste an HPT if I don't have to.  I guess we'll see what my temps look like in the morning.
Hey girls...just checking in to see if we get any new BFPS!!  I hope we have some good news over the next few days to keep our spirits high! :)  Good luck Bridgette, Alicia, and Lori06!!!  

10dpo....some cramps today so not sure what to think....  

Alicia- yes, the *itch showed! I'm gonna relax this cycle, and bd whenever I feel I want to not have to :) I so hope she stays away from your house say for the next 9 months ;) sending prayers your way. SSBD

Bridgette- I know nothing about temps but you can bet i'll be watching yours and praying they stay up there. You getting a BFP will be like me getting one:) xoxo

Dana- i'm sending you prayers and truckloads of baby dust!! I sure hope this is your last TWW!!!
Morning ladies

Bridgette- I'm hoping this is your month.  So far your temps look really promising.

Alicia-bloat is a good thing...well not the most comfortable thing, but it was one of my first pregnancy symptoms.

Northern- I'm not from Canada but tottaly agree that infertility isn't given attention that it deserves.  I know it the US the laws vary so much state to state.  Some states mandate 100% coverage, and others have no laws at all.

~~~~~~***Super Sticky Baby Dust to All***~~~~~
smr08-sorry the witch showed :/

northernsunshine-I am from Onatrio, I will check out that website later on when I come back from the hospital; have to have a cyst removed today. I agree we should have funding for IVF. Hopefully it never comes to that for me, but if it did, I would never be able to afford it; a friend called the pharmacist for me to find out the price of clomid, and its $200 for the 50 mg for one month. I got a little depressed after hearing that, lol.

To everyone else hurtling towards the end of their 2WW hope to see some more BFP's soon. :) I'm only at day 14, think I ovulated early on day 12; never got a positive OPK this month but thats about my normal O time. The OPK got a little darker on day 11, then was light again on day 12 ;p
Hi ladies: I'm CD 30, I broke down and tested today and it was BFN, but my charting software is now telling me that I am 11DPO not 15DPO, It changed my Ovulation day so today it might be early to have tested. Now I'm waiting to see if AF shows. I think she is on her way since my breast started to fill up and hurt some now. Still been having mild cramps for the last 3 mornings.

MissmyAngel: I'm sorry clomid cost so much there, here it is $20 or less I think they told me at walmart. I hope you don't have to worry.

Clomid is the cheapest fertility medication out there!  You should call yourself and see what the price is.  Check SAMS, Costco, Walmart, Target or CVS.  They all do the generic ones for $9 for the 5 days of 50mg.  And $18 for 100mg.  $200 is a ridiculous amount to spend on clomid.  I spent that much on some of my injectables.

Good Luck!
Morning all!  My temps went back down today, so I'm officially frustrated and not going to test at all.  The witch should be here sometime this weekend.

I agree that Clomd can be found cheaper.  I think Natalie got a deal on hers at Wal-Mart?  IDK.  My insurance is not supposed to cover it, but for whatever reason they did (not going to complain about it!) so I only had to pay $20.
Morning Girls! My cramps finally left!!! CD3, and I can't wait till she's outta here!

Missmyangel- Thanks! I'm hoping that one of these months i'll have a sticky little bean :)
Good luck today! Shop around, i'm sure you can find it cheaper.

Lori0- sorry about the BFN, but maybe it was to early, don't give up.

Bridgette- i'm still not giving up on you!!!!! I never temp'd and i'm starting to not like it!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xoxo
Thanks Lori :)  Yes, the temping is about ready to make me bang my head against the wall, however if it means that I have found out a potential problem with my luteal phase then it has served it's purpose!!  I just left a message for my RE this morning asking if they can do any tests to see if my progesterone is high enough in my LP.  I did some reading about it last night and it all seems to make sense to me that my temps very well may indicate that my progesterone is irratic in my LP, therefore causing problems with my lining and implantation.  If that's the problem and we can get it fixed than all the better shot I have at a BFP!
Happy Birthday Bridgette!!!

smr08: Thanks for the info, now I know why I like to wait till a week late to even think of testing.
Morning Ladies:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGETTE!!!...I hope you have a 'WONDERFUL DAY:)  

Bridgette, I agree with you on the temps.  I'm going to have to go back on Progesterone again and use Vitex because this last cycle was all over the place and I had symptoms return to indicate low progesterone levels.  Oh well, at least I know what I need to do.  

Well Ladies, I'm with a few of you, back to CD's:(...CD1 for me, but I'm not letting go of my Dream:)  I hope you won't either.  'Keeping My Dreams Aive' helps me to move forward in a good way and be 'Thankful' and 'Enjoy' the 'Great Life' I have already:)

Sending Blessings Full Of Sticky Baby Dust To All!!!

Happy birthday bridgette!!!

Lori0- I have the same symptoms, sore boobs and light on off cramping and bloat.....which are my AF symptoms and my prego symptoms... I'm testing tom. CD32 so I have a feeling we both are or we both aren't!! Fingers crossed!!!!

I'll let everyone know tom. morning!!!!!!!!!!!
Alicia- I hope you bring some more good news to this thread! Now I can't wait till morning :)
What do you guys think, should I start a new list before the testing tomorrow?  What would bring the greatest luck?
Good afternoon all!  Just stopping by to drop off a truck load of baby dust!

Good luck to all of you testing soon!  Sounds like a few!

Happy Birthday Bridgette!!

*Lots and Lots of baby dust for all!*
hmmm, usually you do the list and then the BFP's start rolling in and then you have to keep re-doing them, right???
Lori - yep, I'm really thinking I should do a new one =p  Then hopefully I'll spend all weekend making new lists!!
Bridgette: What were your temps doing that make you think something is up with the progesterone levels?  As for the list...hmm....it will be either luck to do it now or otherwise hopefully you will have to REVISE the list before monday!!  

Alicia: GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!

Lori06: SOrry about the BFN but maybe you are right maybe it was early.

I am trying to resist the urge to test at 13dpo...it will be Sunday.  I have had a burning lower back pain all day today....I don't know what to think....ugh...this waiting is sheer torture....
Dana - go look at my LP temps.  They are all over the place going up and down.  A woman had left me a note saying she thought I had an LP defect.  Not a short LP, I know that is not the problem.  But I googled LP defect, progesterone, BBT and found that adequete progesterone is needed to ensure a good lining and allow for implantation.  My temps "may" suggest that my progesterone if fluctuating in my LP.  I messaged my RE today and he said there are no tests for what I'm asking, but has no problem putting me on progesterone as it's "no harm, no foul".  

Hope all is well with everyone today.  I am getting really nervous.  AF has not started yet and I am on CD 32..  So Last month I started on CD33 so we will see what tomarrow brings.  I don't have any test or I proably would have already tested.  LOL  I was kinda cramping earlier back in the week and last week.  But nothing the past couple of days.  Ive not been sleepin very well.  I think I am just nervous.  So anyway I guess we will see what tomarrow brings. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Good luck treatgirl!  I'm starting a new list right now, and I've got your name on it.  Hopefully I will be moving it off again very soon!

Just so the new ladies know, I try to start a new list once a week to get everybody updated to where we are all at in our cycles.  Some weeks I'm better at it then others.  So I'm starting the new lists right now and I'll meet you lovely gals over there =p

bridgette
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on photo
KeeLolo WooooHoooo 29Wks today!!!! Comment
Dec 13
KeeLolo uploaded new photos
Dec 11