Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Cycle Buddies - January 28th
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Cycle Buddies - January 28th

This has been one lucky train!!!!  We've got two more ladies off of the list - YAY Amy & Sam!!!  And we've got two newbies to add to the list :)  Welcome to bernie and gailybaby!!

Hurtling towards the BFP station:
1angelbabyM - 10 DPO
lori0615 - 7 DPO
hudsy/Alicia - CD 23
ilovemyson/Michelle - CD 23
smr/Lori - CD 23
bam/bridgette - 5 DPO
Gailybaby - 4 DPO
Dmarie/Dana - 3 DPO

Riding that train full speed ahead:
nunu1977/Vanessa - CD 14
Nikkij6577 - CD 10
northernsunshine - CD 10
PrincessJam/Jamie - IUI Tomorrow!!!
preciouspg/Denise - welcoming hubby home ;)

Waiting for the next BFP Express:
babyhope08/Ana - CD 6
texasangel - CD 6
fugitive/Nancy - CD 4
bernie40 - waiting for AF

Somewhere in between:
GinaGi
Jennifervl
Kelster823/Kellie
ladyashia/Judy-Ann

It doesn't look like we have any testers for a few more days.  Just enough time to take a breather and celebrate the ones we got this week.  How many will we get next week?!?!
Wow Bridgette, great job once again....Can't wait to see the next BFP.

Rachellou06, jennymin867,cocacolapanda/Amy,szw2008/Sam : CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!!! :)

Well ladies i had a wonderful day.  I went shoping and visited with my cousin (were like sisters) she  just had a baby boy in November. He is absolutly adorable.  I thought maybe it would hurt today to see her with him but when i had him in my arms and watching him smile at me and making his little baby sounds, somehow it brought a big smile to my face and a warm feeling in my heart...it felt as though he was telling me in his own way that everything would eventually work out. :)  Yay, i know i'm nuts...lol.  But he is so precious.  I feel really refreshed  and reday to start ttc this month as "O" is just around the corner. Realy hope i get to join all you BFP this coming month :)

SSBD to all! **************************************
That sounds like a great day Northern :)   I went out to lunch today with some co-workers and we met our former co-worker who was pg the same time I was last year.  Her baby was born just days before my EDD, so every time I see her, I think about the child I should have the same age.  It's always so bitter sweet.  It makes me sad, but I just can't stay away from that little girl and I love to hold her.  I was playing with her at the table and making her laugh :)  It will be our turn, dear, to hold our precious babies of our own - I just know it will!!
Bridgette- another amazing list. Thanks for the wonderful job you do :) xoxo

northern- glad you had a nice day today, you deserve it:)

Saying prayers that soon we'll all be on the other list waiting to see our babies....SSBD to all!
That's great northernsunshine! I went shopping for my hubby's friend and his wife who just had a baby a few days ago....it didn't go so well I fell back into my crazy baby mode while shopping for their little girl and got a little jealous and sad while shopping-I thought I was passed that!!

I don't feel AF coming or a BFP...very normal, no symptoms either way. I'm feeling like a Debbie Downer today! I'm so glad lots of our cycle buddies are getting their BFPs but I really don't want to wait until summer to get mine! I don't want to be the one where the BFNs start you know? Well hopefully I'm the only one w/ the blues today and extra emotional! We're having a "catchphrase" party with like 12 of our friends on Sat. so hopefully that'll get me back to my normal cheery self!! I doubt I can wait until Feb 6th to test!
Alicia- I really don't think we'll get past that until we're able to shop for our own little ones:( I'm not feeling very hopeful and i've been a little bummed today myself. Hope your catchphrase party helps to cheer you up! I've got my fingers crossed for you(along with everythig else)
Well ladies.. its been a long week for me and next week is even closer... I was feeling very bummerd the whole week so dont worry gurls, you are not alone. Only good thing I can say is its my birthday sunday so family and so on will keep me very busy and so hopefully the weekend will fly by without to much thinking about is there is a little baby growing inside yet! Ohhhh holidng thumbs so tightly!

So to all Happy weekend and SSBD!!!!!!

Have to say you ladies are all amazing reading this group yesterday lifted my spirits and made me smile!!! YOU are AMAZING! soo extra special good luck too all!

Thanks Bridgette for putting me on the list, I'm now very impatient for my AF to come so we can get the ball rolling.  I can see me spending a fortune on HPT's (see I'm learning the lingo).  Just very pale and infrequent spotting now since the D&C and feels like things are settling down.  Still got a little baby bump though :(  I gained a lot of weight and then lost some of it during the 12 weeks, need to lose about 7lbs now.  (total overall pegnancy gain was about 4lbs).

Also got hubby some selenium to take to help produce good healthy sperm ;-)  He thinks I'm trying to poison him, lol!
Alicia: You aren't alone my dear.  I am SO happy for all the new BFP's but after awhile, you cant help be wondering when it will be your turn too!  I know how that feels!  We can all sympathize and that is why we have eachother....gosh for awhile I thought I might be the only one left on this list!!  Good thing some new gals showed up to keep me company!! :)  

Northern: Glad you had a relaxing day :)

So now my "cold" is in my chest...I'm thinking I might need the dreaded antibiotic.  I am barely 4dpo.....what do you guys think?  I know it's usually safe but I just can't stop beating myself up because I did have to take an antibiotic in the tww with the last pregnancy....not saying that necessarily caused it, but I just want to be on the safe side, I am so scared to take anything but I am miserable....
This is amazing!  are we up to 4 BFP in 1 week,  I think all the positive eneregy has been helping.  Congrats to Sam.

Norhtern-I'm glad you got to enjoy your days off!

Alicia & Lori-  Sorry you guys are feeling bummed out.  Have some fun this weekend!

Good luck to all of those testing in a few days.

************************************baby dust for everyone***************************************
northernsunshine - Thanks!  And I'm really glad you had such a great day, it's amazing what a little baby can do to us, such a great symbol of hope!

Congrats again Sam!

SSBD!!
I'd like to start by saying...YAY SAM!!!  Congrats to you!!  Wishing you a healthy, strong little bean and a healthy 8months (since your probably already 1 month, LOL)!

Well, I broke down and tested this morning at 11DPO and BFN.  I'm really hoping it's just too early but probably not.  I have just had the most topsy-turvy tummy the past few days and my BBs and nipples hurt so bad (TMI, sorry), I just really thought this is it!  My DH has called me the devil 3 or 4 times in the past 2 days because I have been so moody, lol!  Oh, and the headaches I've had the past few days have been horrible!!  If AF doesn't show on Monday (14DPO), I'll test on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm still a little hopeful, though not as much!!  

Sending SSBD to everyone!!
Bridgette--Thanks for once again an amazing list, I hope you are all off of it by the time I get back on it.

Gailybaby-Welcome to the group =) Hope you have a wonderful Birthday.

Bernie-- Welcome to the group =) I just posted a link a few days back that said Vit E, C and selenium were good for the males sperm.  I think I might buy my DH the Fertilaid for Men because he is far from a heathy eater and he smokes. It has all the good sperm helpers in it.

Dana- I don't think it would hurt but if I were in your shoes I would be more apt to try something safe over the counter but thats only because I don't go to the doctor for anything lol gyn is the only doctor I ever see.

Lor & Aliciai--How you both doing? Don't you both have the same testing day? Praying for no AF and a double BFP =)

Well I am officially CD1 glad I was flipping out for nothing lol BCP really mess up everything..but I am going to try to stick them out for the next 2 months..not only because my Dr recommended it(i think it will help my cyst also) but because I don't want to get the new job and then have to say oh btw I'm pregnant. lol Not like it would happen that quickly for me anyways but to be on the safe side.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!!
1angelbabyM - Hopefully you just tested to early!  

Gailybaby - Happy Early Birthday!  Hopefully you'll get a BFP as a late birthday gift!

anxiouslywaiting910 - Hopefully next cycle will be a little more on schedule!  I know the feeling, I got pregnant about two months after I started a new Job, at least now when I tell them I'll have been there for a little while!
Hi Everyone! Well it's getting closer for me. I was feeling a little better until I watched GMA!!! They were talking about women having babies and a new study shows that a 30 yr old woman looses 90% of her eggs by that age, WTH!!!  Talk about discouraging news, I'm 42, what does that mean???? GRRRR! Oh well, not much I can do now except pray. Fingers crossed for all the next testersXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Lori - That is crazy!  In this day in age many women seem to start having kids after the age of 30! Try not to stress about it too much, you have eggs left, you will get pregnant!

It reminds me of something I heard on the radio when they play contests.  The radio station morning crew I listen to has this theory, if you make your self believe it will happen, it will!  IT seems most of the people who win things have said that before calling they told themselves they would win and owned it!
Well ladies. The HCG levels are at 74 which puts conception about exactly on my birthday. Talk about a gift. Thanks again for all the support. I definitely won't be going anywhere though. I'm too nervous to leave you guys! Oh... and I give credit to the elephant statue I put in my room hahah. And the green underwear I bought!
YEAH!  That's so exciting!  What a great birthday gift!
Gosh, I wonder how much we spend on HPT's between us!!!!  I don't know about everyone else but I don't trust the simple strip ones even though it would save me a fortune.  I have to go for the full-on First Response in all it's packaging :-/  

szw2008 - Green underwear?  LOL, please do tell :-)  Is that where I've been going wrong.

Best of luck and baby dust to all of you hoping for a BFP.

anxiouslywaiting - thanks for the tips, I shall get him back on the vitamins as well then, like your DH he is a smoker and eats far too much fat (he thinks I don't notice the sweetie wrappers in the car!)
bernie40 - I agree on the HPT's I use the ClearBlue Digital ones, that way if you can read, you know the results.  Those lines are SO confusing!  I'd go crazy trying to make sure they really were the right kind of line!
Angelbaby- I almost gave in and tested today too, all of the positives made me want to!  I'm going to hold out as long as possible, but I have NOOO prego symptoms :'-( I hope you just tested too early!

Tausha- I'm doing "ok" I've been down in the dumps the past 2 days and before that I was totally  positive and feeling really good about this month! Lori and I are the same CD but we think we ovulated different times, and my last cycle was way longer than hers. I don't think I'll be able to wait until next sat. especially since I'm not feeling anything this month.

Dana- I hope this is your last crop of ladies :-) It is sad that as soon as people get pregnant and move on, more show up...I hate that there are so many women losing babies :'-(

Lori- Here's to hoping our bummer feelings are wrong!!

Well today was no better than yesterday! The sun is shining and I still feel gloomy. My friend whose wedding I was in on Jan. 2nd just told me today she thinks she's prego, she's late and has had naseau all week. (She just met her hubby last May, married him in Jan. and got pregnant after 1 time w/out a condom in 4 weeks!) She's not super excited because she wants to focus on her career and school. BLA BLA BLA It KILLED me hearing that. We've bd'd SOOO much the last two months! I really hope my body is off and I'm prego w/out any symptoms. I want to get excited with her and be pregnant together but I just feel jealousy. Ok I gotta snap out of this, my hubby is going crazy w/ my mood swings!!! I think I might test Sun. or Mon. w/ a dollar store test...lol
Amy- i'm gonna try that contest.....believe it will happen and it will...Thanks:)

Sam- whoooohoooooo!!! You can sure say that you got the greatest B-Day gift!!!

Helen- First Response is the way to go!! We probably keep all these hpt companies in business.

Alicia- I'm hoping they're wrong to! I should know within the next few days, but i'm not testing until I know she's really late.

SUPER DUPER STICKY STICKY MAGIC BABY DUST************ To All!
Well its a cold one here in NC this morning snow and sleet. So I will be in the house all day today..gonna make a big pot of chili  (if the food lion is open I need hamburger meat..I have everything else)  and watch movies and snuggle..thats the plan.

Alicia--Cheer up Sweetie!!!  I hope you got a BFP also, and just don't know it yet.  I had a dream last night that you and Lori got BFP's =) so hopefully I was right.

I also dreamed that I took a test and it was positive..but I was still CD 2 so I was losing another one..not a good dream to say the least..just another sign that I need to stay on the bcp...I am definately not prepared to go through that again if it were to happen.
Ah I'm sorrry Tausha! Last night I had a dream Robby and I had 2 little girls and one looked like a super dark Latino with a HUGE nose and the other was like albino!! I kept telling Robby "OMG is it bad that I don't think our babies are cute" I woke up freaking out...lol what a crazy dream! I had the weirdest dreams during my last pregnancy! Well I hope your dream about Lori and I was right. We're both not feeling it, but I'm hoping I'm wrong!!!
Hi there ladies,

I'm just sitting around waiting for the cable guy to come and hook up the cable. I hate having to wait for them to show up. I'm 9 DPO and trying to not read into anything I'm feeling. Tired of the let down every month. I will not test before Feb 6th, if my temps stay up that long.
Thanks Alicia...I'm ok. I am sure you too will have beautiful babies so you will never have to worry about that.  I had those crazy dreams when I was pregnant the first and second time...so maybe its a sign you are dreaming =)

SSBD to all of you who are testing soon..praying for the BFP's to roll in and for heathy pregnancies.
Tausha- I sooooo hope you dream about me and Alicia comes true :)
Hey!  Where was I in that dream Tausha??!! :) LOL...j/k

I'm sure you girls have all seen this website: http://www.labelledame.com

They have great jewelry, etc, and I just bought a necklace to commemorate the anniversary of my loss.  I was able to get a necklace that had both the birthstone of the loss as well as the edd, which i thought was nice.  

So 5dpo and I'm super crampy and back achy.....who knows....I'm just waiting and waiting....who's testing next?????

No Dana i'm sorry if I could control my dreams I would have gave you a BFP also.  However, you are in my prayers. =)
Morning ladies,

So I feel light cramps on the area of the right ovary, I'm 10dpo, it is so hard to force yourself to wait to test. I just want to start doing one everyday from now till I see AF but being resposible says not to do that. So Does anyone else have a problem with wanting to stop charting but just can't stop charting her cycle? I have hardly little will power.

On a different note, my 6 year old learned how to go over speed bumps on his bike down at the elementry school parking lot we went to, he thinks he's just the coolest ever. My husband(step-dad) and him started riding bikes together, my husband is trying to bond with him.
Lori06: THats fun about your son...now I would worry about him getting hurt!  LOL...but I am insane like that...I want to put ds in a bubble!!!  And i've already said the only sports he can play are golf and bowling...LOL!!!

As for charting, I easily gave that up....lol...I didn't like it at all...

Tausha: Its ok..I appreciate the prayers...:)  I do keep having very affirming thoughts about being pregnant and having a girl for some reason.....

I can't believe how slowing this tww is going.....ugh....
Lori06 - I have a terrible time giving up charting!  I wish I could . . . somedays I wish I never even knew about charting and go back to the way it was before the m/c.  But I'm excessivly detail-orientated and a little obsessive compulsive - LOL  I was so proud that I didn't take my temps this weekend and I'm going to try really really hard not to do so until after AF arrives.  I'm just going to wait out this last week of my TWW.
Morning Ladies:)

Sam,  'WOW!!!...Another BFP!!!  These new lists are definately full of positives:)  God Bless!!!

Who's next lady's?

Well, I don't know if we hit or missed our 'O' this month.  DH got home on Thurs and temps didn't go way up till Friday, so I'm hoping my sickness caused a delay and I 'Oed a day or so later:)  Even though my temps confused me a bit this month, I'm still going to stay positive and know that God is in charge of it all.  I'm officially 3DPO and hoping I can share this month with all the other BFP's that are here and still arriving right on time:)

Sending Blessings Full Of Sticky Baby Dust To All!!!  
lori0615- i too have the hardest time trying to let got of charting and just let nature take it's course...It's as though once you know about this sutff you feel like you will fail if you're not doing it..lol.  So many months i've told myself, this month i'm not going to take my temperature,  but morning comes and BING the thermometor hit's my mouth...lol.  Oh well, on the plus side, maybe once we've concieved we'll have other things to be compulsive about, probably pregnancy charting...LMAO

I am just around O time and i'm hoping that since my test was cancelled this month that we conceive and i won't have to worry about trying to schedule another test next month. :)

SSBD to all!!  Come on Ladies, we need more BFP!
The stupid ice cracked my windshield =( It has been a rough week for me.  DH and I are at each other about everything!!  I'm sure my pms has nothing to do with it!! ha ha I really pray tomorrow is the start to a better week. I start my new job tomorrow so hopefully it will help ease my nerves...i am looking forward to it just to get out of the house.

Dana--I am glad you are feeling good about this month..SSBD!!

Lori & Alicia whats going on, any news?!?!?!
Good luck tomorrow Tausha!  I hope the new job is just what you are looking for to take your mind off of things.  BIG HUGS!
Thanks ladies,

You ladies always make me feel so normal. When people around me think i'm crazy. So I truely need to get on the dishes and cooking dinner but I don't want to do that. :) I just want to play online!
Lori06 - It is always amazing to me how normal our feelings truly are.  So much of what we discuss here is somewhat "taboo" in the "real" world.  But when we get on here, we find that we are so much alike.  That is what is so fantastic about this group.  There is no "taboo" or "not normal".  Odds are that if you have felt it, then someone else has too and can comiserate with you.

Nobody besides you ladies, other then DH, really knows about my crazy charting habits.  I have several trackers and stare at them obsessivly and then wonder what staring at them will change anything.  If it is meant to be then it is meant to be.  But yet if I don't chart, then I am afraid that I might miss something.  Some small sign that might tell me what is wrong and why I can't get pg.  But then I wonder if the stress itself is keeping me from getting pg, despite what my RE tells me.  It's a vicious cycle and that's why we call it the NECOT!
New here. My name is Melissa 28yrs old. I have pcos and hx of ectopic pregnancy.I have been pregnant about 12 times but always loose the early. I started clomid and estradiol this cycle and I did ovulate(at least thats 1/2 the battle) My RE seems to think IVF is the way to go but $10,000? Really not in the budget right now so we are trying clomid. I am testing on friday hopping for a positive.
I'm just tired of trying but I keep saying I will take a break from TTC and never take a break. I'm not working with an RE can't afford that. My OBGYN deals with PCOS and has me ovulation she thinks it will just take time for me to get pregnant. I have ovulated every month for 16 months now but still not pregnant not even a BFP since my miscarrage (miscarriage) back in 04/07

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get pregnant again but know I should not complain cause I have not started clomid or anything like that yet, just metformin and lost weight now I am down to 313 was 377 when I first came on medhelp a year and a half ago but feel all this work to lose weight is not helping me get pregnant.
Hello Melissa..Welcome to our crazy, yet supportive group =) Omgoodness that is alot of losses..I am sooo sorry!!  I couldn't imagine, I just lost my second pregnancy and I feel like I am losing my mind sometimes.  Hope you get you positive =)  
Hi Everyone! Just trying to catch up a bit. CD26 and just waiting to see what happens.

Lori0-never charted, as a matter of fact I hardly knew anything about it until I joined MH! So cute about your DS :)

Tausha- my best to you tomorrow sweetie!

northern- hoping right along with you...SSBD

Melissa- Hi! Welcome to our group. I'm sorry to hear of your losses. I'll say a prayer for you that Friday brings you your BFP.
Well ladies I caved and tested real late last night and it was...you guessed it a BFN! It was only like 10 DPO if I ovulated when I thought. I'm definitely not going to wait until Sat. I opened pandora's box so I'm waiting and I'll test Thur. morning CD 29 or 30 I think. I wasn't surprised with negative though, but I feel pretty sure it's stayin negative! Good luck Lori and Angelbaby!!!
Gurls!

thansk for the birthday wishes cocacolapanda, was a gereat weekend and kept my mind very busy:) also got spoilt by DH  :) alwasy a plus LOL!

well still wiating had sore BBS this week and twingey kind of pains in the lower abdomen! so ja we will ahve to wait and see.

Gailybaby: glad you had a nice birthday!  Good luck in the tww.....I can't believe how SLOWLY time is going.....

Lori06: Congrats on your weight loss!  In the end, even if it doesn't directly help with ttc (although it should) it will help with overall health, blood pressure, etc....I have lost 9 lbs since the beginning of the year and I do feel better about myself and I had a drs appt on Friday for my sinus infection but they took my bp and it was 120/72 which was AWESOME! :)  (I'm usually borderline...)  So, I think it's helping.
My dr. also thinks that its just going to take "time" and I also haven't tried clomid yet but each month I do consider it...LOL....I have the med. up in my bathroom and I always chicken out!

Hudsy: Sorry about the bfn... :(  Don't count yourself out yet...it's possible maybe O time was a little off so maybe you aren't even 10 dpo!  

Sam: good luck with bloodwork...

Bridgette and Lori: How are you hanging in there old friends??  Its hard to believe I've known you two for almost a year now!!  Let's have this be our LAST TWW together for ALL of us! :) Hugs!
Well, here I sit again at CD2, calculating this months game plan, and getting ready to set something up with my doctor.  I knew 13 was going to be unlucky!  Each month I get so much more discouraged and I'm starting to think it might never happen.  DH and I were talking about IUI; however, if IVF might have a higher rate of success, we are actually thinking of trying that.  We don't really know yet and hopefully my doctor will guide us in the right direction.  Sorry I'm a Debbie Downer today but I can't help but think about my EDD coming up in 8w1d and my new little nephew that will be here in about 5 weeks.  

Alicia - I really hope you get your BFP this week!  I'm praying so hard for you!!  I really hope you just tested too early!

Melissa - Welcome to this group!!  I'm so sorry about all of your losses...I can't even imagine!  As I said to another woman this morning, you are a very strong woman to go through so much, yet here you are still trying and NOT giving up!  It makes me feel bad for being a Debbie Downer today, so I'm going to try to change my mood today because of the super strong women like you!!  

Sam - How are you feeling?!!  When is your next beta?  I'm still sending prayers for a healthy pregnancy and a sticky little bean!!

Tausha - Sorry about your windshield!!  That stinks!  My DH had that happen last winter and it was not fun!!  
Morning girls! Well CD27 and nothing yet, but i'm not getting my hopes up because last month she showed on cd32 so who knows!

Alicia- don't give up sweetie! You know what we say around here....It ain't over until the witch shows!!!

Gail- glad you had a great B-Day! How much longer do you have in the TWW??? Hope it ends with a BFP!

Dana- i'm hanging in there, how about you??? It is amazing how long it's been, I have made such wonderful friends here! Heres to our last TWW ;) (praying)

angel- we're all entitled to be a downer, this journey is a tough one! We're all here for you. ((hugs))
Lori I guess I never payed attention to how long your last cycle was. so we both may have another week of waiting!! I hate long cycles...what a curse!!!!

angelbaby-thanks for the prayers!! I'm so sorry you're feeling down today...that was me majority of last week!!!! Don't give up and I hope this is the last cycle so you're prego before the dreaded EDD!

Thanks for all of the positive words!!!! :-)
I have been looking at my calendars and noticed that about 85-90% of the time my cycles follow the full moon.  The full moon was Saturday and AF arrived at 5:15am Sunday morning.  I looked back and my AF arrives within 4-5 days of the full moon about 9 of the 12 months in the past 13 months and my M/C started on August 5 in the afternoon and I passed it right at Midnight on August 6...August 6th was the full moon.  I know they say that the moon controls the flow of water and I'm not sure how it's all connected or if it is just coincidence, but I thought I'd share and see if anyone else noticed a similar pattern or has heard of anything like this.
Alicia- my last loss must have thrown things off because i'm usually pretty regular. I've been having slight cramps today so I have a bad feeling she's on her way:(
Hey smr08,

I have having slight cramps today, I hate when I start feeling that early. I think AF is coming for me soon too. But I hope I'm wrong. I felt little twinges or dull knife pain in the lower right side alot yesterday which I normally don't get but I don't have my hopes up.
Hudsy: I can sympathize on the curse of the long cycles...

Angelbaby: dont ever apologize for being a debbie downer :(  Its completely okay...you need to vent sometimes!  Please don't give up!  I've been there many times..feeling like it's not even worth it anymore....but I keep praying that it IS worth it...SOMETIME, it will be worth it...

Lori and Lori! :)  Good luck and I hope the witch stays away....
Thanks Bridgette & Lori..I had a good day at work today =) it was mostly just inbreif type things but I enjoyed being out of the house and it did me good to ne away from MH for a day lol

Angelbaby--the windsheild definately ruined my day but I am coming to terms with it..right now my truck is my baby, so I was really upset.

Alicia..I wouldn't count yourself out yet I tested on 10 dpo and got a BFN then tested when AF was due 4 or 5 days later and got a BFP so I wouldn't test before 12dpo, and if you do you really can't take a neg as a neg.

Lori I hope those cramps are a little one getting snug in there =)

Dana--I think you have a BFP this month!!!  You just seem so much more relaxed this month than the previous=) And time has went by fast... I got here about 3 months after you so before long I will hit my year of being here...and a year of shame =(
Tausha: Thanks!  I really hope you are right.....one week to go before I find out.  I guess I'm just getting to the point where I don't really expect it....so, whatever will be will be....
And it's not ALL shame...I've met some GREAT ladies :)  It was a bad experience that brought us together but I am grateful for you all!

Lori0- when is af due?

Dana- right back at ya! It's unfortunate that we had to meet the way we did, but god brought us together to help and support each other during our sorrows and joys.

Tausha- glad to hear that your first day went well! I'm sure you'll settle in quickly. I sure would love for it to be a little one in there getting comfy for the next 9 months and not af making me miserable for 6 days!
Ohhhhhh, this is going to be a looooong week waiting for all of us testing!  Today I had to tell my DH to convince me not to go to the Dollar Store.  Trying SO hard to wait until Friday!

Lori - I hope that witch is good and late for you!  Then you can test with me on Friday and we can get double BFP's!  How cool would that be?

Tausha - so happy to hear you had a good day at work.  Just the distraction that you need.

To all the rest - LOTS OF HUGS AND SUPER DUPER EXTRA SUPER STICKY BABY DUST!!!!!

I truly believe that God meant for us to be together and once He saw the friendships and bonding between all of us, he gathered our angel babies so they could all play together and not be lonely.
Bridgette: what a lovely thought!  

I have NO tests in the house and I really don't want to test until at least Monday....
Not feeling as hopeful today...I dont really have any signs or symptoms...had some cramping and back ache on Saturday but now it went away....blah....wish this week would hurry up!

Dana - I have THREE tests in the house!  But somehow it's easier to justify testing before AF is due if I use a dollar store one.  I can't use an "expensive" one until I am late - LOL!  But that dreaded BFN is keeping me well away from my POAS addiction!

Seriously, could this week PLEASE go by quickly!!
Bridgette- SOOOOOOOO COOL!!! Our names are next to each other on this list, they belong next to each other on the belly buddies list :)  I'm so proud of you, 3 test and your not pee'ing on them yet!!!
The shame part is more of what I feel when I am not on here..this is the place where everyone understands that I didn't cause what happened. but in the "real world" when I got pregnant the second time everyone was telling me what I needed to do as if I was doing cart wheels, clubbing, and doing drugs the first time. You know those well meaning people that you want to slap sometimes =)lol

I am so proud you 3(Bridgette, Lori, Dana) are not testing yet..It would be sooo cool if all 3 of you got a BFP this month, and where close in due date!!  I would be super jealous lol but extreamly happy...that would definately make me get off the bcp ha ha

Ok i'm calling it a nite..don't stay up to late ladies =)
hey gurls! sorry wrong side of the equator to stay in touch over ngiht... plus crashed last ngiht at 8pm... was soo exhausted coudlnt keep my eyes open :) hoping thats a good sign.

Thanks for the kind words all about my birthday and to allt he gurls waiting forthe week to be over! I knwo what you mean! I think the hours in the day jsut seems to get longer or soemthing! anwyay I have a bit of work to keep me occupied today and propmsied myself no more obsesison on the internet so going to close medhelp and only log in at lunch!

A bit of a downer todya as well... not other symptoms anylonger t he bbs are not sore, nor are there cramps so kinda jsut going wihtt he ride and not holidng my breathe yet. only testing on the 13th February is AF does not show!

wellto all waiting good luck and i hope that the little bean is sticking like glue!  :)

i love to come in and read all your posts they make me feel so positive and happy inside!
Good morning Ladies!!  Just wanted to come by and send lots of SSBD to everyone with a little Good luck and lost of prayers!!

I'm in a better mood today, thanks for being so supportive yesterday when I was down; you truly are a wonderful bunch of ladies!!  I'm excited to go to my doctor's office on Friday to discuss our next steps.  I'm really hoping we can move one to trying IUI.  I just got out of the TWW and now I'm waiting again for this appointment, LOL!!  All we ever do is wait!!  ;0)
Good Morning everyone, stopping by to drop off some baby dust!

Gailybaby - being tired is a very good thing!  That's always been the first sign for me, then about the time AF is due that's when the morning sickness usually picks up.  As for boobs being sore, mine were on and off until I got the BFP.  Cramps and sore boobs could have been implantation. Good luck!  *Fingers crossed*

Bridgette - Wow, what will power!  Hope you get your BFP when you test!
Bridgette, Lori, Dana- Ladies i'm praying very hard that you all get your BFP this month, you all deserve it!  And i hope to be right there with you guy's in a couple of weeks.

I'm a bit confused about about my chart today. Maybe someone can help me please?
I did my opk up until cd14.  
On cd12 it was a faint second line so definitly negative but on cd13 i got my second dark line so a definit positive. On cd14 the opk was negative so i definitly had my surge on cd13 + that same night cd13 and the morning after I had MAJOR ovulation pains but today cd15  my temp still hasn't gone up????  Should we still be bd'ing or is O now come and gone?

Thanks in advance for any input.
So I'm 12DPO and my temp just went back up this morning so I'm hoping that is good news, it's so hard to stay away from the dollar store to get a test since I walk right by it everyday on my morning walk around our small town. I try to walk before they open so I can't get it. :) I don't have alot of will power. The very wierd things this cycle is my breast got really full right after ovulation and went away around 7dpo now they are normal again and around the same time I lost my sex drive. ( too much info)

northernsunshine: I've always hear bed till temp goes up.
Gail- sending you tons of SSBD!!!!! I hardly ever have noticeable symptoms until after I find out that i'm pg, so don't loose hope :)

Amy- thanks for the baby dust!

northern- thanks! I don't know much about temps, but I say keep going girl :) SSBD!

Lori0- I know what you mean! I drive past a dollar store everyday when I pick my DS up from school!! I try to make sure that I have no extra time to stop :) SSBD!
angelbaby-good luck with your Dr.s appt. on Friday...and you are right about how all we do is wait.....BORING!!

Lori- I know my cycles are only crazy because of my loss too!

Tausha- Thanks Tausha! I'm definitely not ruling out a positive yet!!! But I have no prego symptoms and I started getting some cramps yesterday, I feel AF coming but with my crazy cycles I have no clue when she's due!!! I'm going to test again Thursday which (if I was right on my O day) will 15 DPO I'm nervouse but can't do anything but wait now!

Gailybaby- I have no symptoms either except for some cramping yesterday, my body has been giving me no hints this month!! That's great you're waiting until Feb 13th. It can be a Valentine's day surprise!! I have my little plan for telling mmy hubby when I get my BFP and this week would be beyong perfect!!
beyond* perfect not beyong ;-)
Hello Ladies I am trying to catch up been out for couple of days and I think I am now up to date

Lori/smr- about the studies yes they might prove that but I know many ladies that have gotten pregnant at 40 and + so try not to think too much about it. My mon got pregnant at 39 and then at 40 with my now 10 and 8 yr old brothers so everything is possible

Tausha I am glad to hear you had a great day on your first day at work

I know there are many ladies getting ready to test and many around O so sending everyone lots of SSBD.....so exciting to see soo many BFP in one week lets keep the BFP coming...best wishes to all
cocacolapanda - I hope you are right. again last night but not soo extreme and passed out at 9pm. we normally go sleep at around 11. BBs are weird again today kind sore in the left one but a achy pain its nto normal! 9dpo today!

smr08 - as for losing hope not a chance! I'm riding the BFp train adnt eh next stop is a BFP station ( LOL ) well at least I am hoping!

hudsy - dont give up hope yet love! I will keep you in my prayers! and hope the witch stays away!!!  nice to hear that someone else has no symptoms there are quite a few ppl telling me that ...

Well ladies another day to go through and get over and then one less to go to my test day... exactly 10 dayst o wiat now! wow it seems like forever! never mind !

Well done to anyone celebrating their BFP this week :)
Well I am on CD 30 today.  I am waiting and wondering.  We are actively trying, but not preventing either.  So I don't know this month as just been so weird for me.  I don't know when or even if i did O this month.  I do know that i had cramping early on adn had it off and on the past couple of days but nothing constent.  SO I don't know.  I have been extremly tired the last few days.  Who knows.  Proably my mind messing with me.  

I want to wish you all good luck.

So I am new to this area so the ones of you that not read my introduction I will give a short on here.  I had twin boys on Feb4th 09 on year ago tomarrow.  Lost them both in March.  They were born early.  They was due May 31st.  So that is the short of my story.
So anyway I think DH and I are getting closer to coming to peace with everything.  It is still very hard and tomarow is going to be extremly hard. So if you'll could just say a small prayer for us.  

So agian I am wishing you'll all the luck.
Me again that was supposed to NOT actively trying.  Sorry
Good Morning ladies-
I hope there are more BFP in the next few weeks.  SO nice to see that everyone is staying positive and not giving up.  It will happen for all of you lovely ladies- even if it takes a little longer (but hoopefully everyone will have BFP soon!)

Treatgirl-Welcome to our group.  I hope tomorrow brings you some peace and closure.  I'm sure your boys are watching over you and your family.

Just wanted to stop by and drop off a truck load of baby dust****************************
Good morning ladies!  I'm getting excited for all of you getting closer to testing day!!  Sending lots of SSBD your way!!  I have my fingers and toes crossed for you all!!

Treatgirl - I'm so sorry you had to go through that; I can't even imagine! Welcome to our group!  Everyone is super supportive and so nice here!  I'm wishing you all the luck and sending loads of SSBD your way!!  Your little angels are with God helping him pick just the right brother or sister for God to give to you as your next child!  I bet they will find the perfect one and send it your way soon!  Hugs!
Hi ladies, well I made it to 13DPO and can't believe my temps are still up, just hoping that it stays up still, now it is really hard not to go buy the pregnancy test from the dollar store. I just might get one and try it. :) I posted a pic of my chart with the coverline, all the temps are above I hope this is it but trying hard not to get my hopes to high.

Treatgirl: Good luck.

Lori0615 - I have my fingers crossed for you and I really hope you get your BFP this month!!  Sending prayers and SSBD your way!!  
Good morning!  Just stopping by to drop off some baby dust and see if there were any new BFP's yet!

Treatgirl - Welcome to the group!  I'm sorry for your losses!  You have found the right place, everyone here is just amazing!  Good luck!

Lots of Baby Dust for all!!
Well I am (sorta) new. I added myself to this forum awhile ago, but havent been active in it because I have been more active in the miscarriage forum. My name is Theresa and I lost my Angel in July 09 at 12 weeks. Since then I have been actively trying, some months harder than others, as I have been an emotional wreck about it all. I have wanted this for a long time, and have been feeling like its "too late" for me, as my hubby is 40 and has two daughters 18 and 19. It actually gave me a smile to hear about Babyhope's siblings being so much younger.
I think the worst thing for me is that my 19 year old step-daughter got pregnant less than a month after I lost my baby. We had been trying for a long time. It makes me want to give up on my relationship and find someone my own age. We have a very loving relationship and have been together for close to seven years, and have been trying for about four now, and he doesnt want me to give up on "us" based on that. DSD is also supportive of me having a baby. She is now about 6 1/2  months, and I am extremely jealous, and feel sooo bad but don't really want anything to do with the baby. Its crazy, I will be a step-grandma at 26, and I'm still waiting on my first child to come..
I'm sorry to be such a downer. Everyone here seems like a really supportive group. I just had to get this off my chest, its been eating at me...
Morning Girls!  Well, cd29 for me, I don't know what to make of it???? I'm not ready to test as I hate seeing a bfn so i'm just waiting and praying.

Alicia- anything on your end?????

Ana- thanks for the encouragement. I'm trying not to think of it anymore.

Gail- you keep that positive attitude!!!!!

treatgirl- I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Steph_b- how are you feeling??

angelbaby- best of luck to you on Friday!

Lori0- I have everything crossed for youXXXXXXXXXX Hope those temps stay nice and high! If you break down and test I hope your results are a BFP!!!!!!!!

Amy- thanks for the baby dust, we need all we can get!

Hi Theresa! Welcome back! I also am on the m/c forum, thats where alot of us started, it makes me feel good if I can help anyone going through such a devastating time. As for the age, i'm 42 and DH will be 45 next month. I have a 22yr old, 21yr old and a 12 yr old, I lost a son in Oct of 08 and i'm currently TTC..so don't give up. Those feelings your having will pass, I think we all went through that faze.

Welcome to our new ladies. I hope that you all enjoy the loving support that this group has to offer. Please feel free to vent whenever you need to. We have all had those days. Never feel bad for what you are feeling grieving is a necessary process.

Theresa-you definetly have your age on your side!  Age doesn't matter nearly as much for a mans ability to produce good swimmers. However, since you have been trying for so long, have you thought of going to a specialist. They could fast track you to a bfp or if there is some fertility issue it can be diagnosed and fixed. btw My DH is ten years older then me (I'm going to be 34 and he will be 44 next week).

Lori06 I'm praying your temps stay nice and high!!

Lori fingers crossed for you!! My temp dipped this morning, but AF still isn't due for a few more days, so I have no idea what is in store for me.
Welcome ladies!! This is truely a wonderful group of ladies you have found!! They can get you through just about anything. Don't be scared to say how you feel or ask any questions, no matter how silly you may feel.

So anyone tested yet? SSBD to all the tww ladies!!

I just started the second pack of bcp, time really flies when you don't have a tww. I am sure it will go even quicker since I am working again. But I am thinking that I might stay on the bcp and either go to kuwait, or Iraq soon for work. Our office does rotations and I want to get mine out of the way soon. The I can come back and see what happens. Lol I will be 28 by then... I always said if I don't have any by 30 I wasn't going to have any so that will give me a couple of years to try.
Well, the witch is making her debut!!! I guess this puts me at cd1. I think i'm taking this cycle off and try to focus on enjoying things that I pushed to the side for a bit like bd'ing when I want not when I have to, tanning and a refreshing cocktail if I want! I'll resume my quest next cycle! Thanks to all of you for the baby dust and prayers, i'll hang on to them for next time:)  ((HUGS))

Bridgette- i'm not giving up on you just yet, so i'm sending you all the baby dust in the world!!!!
Hi Ladies-

Lori- sorry the witch made a visit.  At least she didn't keep you waiting too long. I love your attitude :)  enjoy a cocktail for me!

Tausha- What do you do for work?  I'm glad your enjoying it so far.

Bridgette- I hope the witch stays away!

Welcome to all the new members.

I'm 14 weeks 4 days and starting to feel much better!  Thanks goodness. :)
Lori - I'm so sorry she showed!!  Please don't give up, you'll get it!!

Theresa - Welcome to our group!!  I agree with Bridgette, you have time on your side!!  Go see a specialist and maybe see about IUI if DH has a low count, this is usually a good solution! Don't give up on the relationship, maybe you can look into a sperm donor if DH is the cause for infertility.  I'm sure your doctors will help!!

Bridgette - Good luck!!  I'm praying for you!!

Everyone - SSBD for us all!!
Thanks ladies for the welcome and encouraging words. I really appreciate it. I feel a bit better now that I got that off my chest, lol :)

Bam1014- I was seeing a fertility specialist before I got pregnant, and had a laprascopy done. I was diagnosed with scarring in my tubes either from endometriosis or PID, it was too deep for her to really tell which. The good news was that my tubes weren't blocked too badly and she said I should be able to get preggo. I had an extra bad AF right after the operation, and then got pregnant that cycle.
The specialist did say to come back if I was still having problems after six months, so we think we are giving it one last try this month, and then I'm going to call her back if its still a BFN. I know I ovulate, not sure if a lining thats "too thick" could cause implantation problems or not..Oh, and another good thing is, the specialist said his swimmers had a super good count :)

Thank you smr 08 and bam1014 for what you said. This DSD thing has really been eating at me. I know it really would be a shame to throw away what I have spent the last seven years building over it. Poor DH doesn't know what to do, because every time she comes over and starts talking about her baby, I run into my room and cry. :/
Thanks everyone for all of the kind words.  I know how you are feeling. Some one I used to work with just had twins.  I am happy for them,but sad in a way.  I did get them some gifts today and took it to there dad.  So I guess that was a step in the right way.  So I just pray about it everyday and what will be will be.  I hope all of you have a wonderful afternoon.
Hello Ladies! My name is Meghan and I'm new to this forum. I think this is a really cute thread and I wanted to jump on the train. Today I'm 7 DPO and this is my 1st cycle TTC. DH and I are working on #3. I have to beautiful girls 5 and 21 months and we're trying for a boy, but you all know we'll get a girl. =o)

Sticky Baby Dust to everyone!

Lori- sorry the witch showed...i was so hoping that this was your month.  I'm glad your still in good spirits.  And those things your going to concentrate on this coming month seem very well worth doing. :)

SSBD to all!
Hi Meghan! Welcome aboard! Bridgette(bam1014) updates the thread on a regular basis, so she'll get you right on the next one. 2 girls, bless you! LOL  I have 1 girl and  2 boys, and she's responsible for every grey hair I have :) BTW, i'm Lori
Lori, I'm sorry!!!! :(  

New gals!  Welcome!  I am sorry for your losses.  We hope you can find some refuge here and know that we all know how you are feeling!!

9dpo here....just waiting....
Thanks Girls :)  

Dana- I have everything plus some crossed for youXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
hey gurls!

well the update! thanks for all the notes and comments!

NO symptoms today! not one single thing that feels different! how odd. anyway I am ingood spirit not giving up till the witch shows her ugly face! beleive there could be alittle bean in there becuase the bloating has not gone but hey who knows right now...

not testing got the strength to wait to yeah nothing else to say im afraid!

GOOOD luck to everyone still on the TTW and to every starting again SSBD! have fun doing it!

Good morning Ladies!!  
Just stopping by to spread som SSBD to all!!  
So I'm 14dpo temps are still up but I feel crampy some yesterday and today, I almost broke down and got a pregnancy test yesterday but resisted the urge. I hope I can resisted today too. My plan is if not AF by Sunday and temps are still up I will test Sunday. If I can make it that long. Man last night I was so tired went to bed at 8pm and just got up at 5:30am. That's long for me
Gailybaby- Thanks! I'm still lightly cramping off an on so I'm expecting AF anyday over the course of the next week

Lori- nothing on my end! Started to lightly cramp on and off the last few days so who knows-I'm expecting AF! I snuck another test Tues. and it was a BFN...I regret testing early so I'm waiting for Sat.

Welcome Meghan and treatgirl. Treatgil-your story is so sad, I'm sorry you have had to go through what you and your hubby have. I hope that you have so many miracles coming your way!

Lori0615- good luck holding out! It's sooo hard! I caved in twice already and regret it!! I'm waiting until Sat. which will be CD 32. Good luck with your temps and testing!!

Well ladies it's not looking good for me! Saturday I will test and if it's still a BFN it's probably right! With my last pregnancy I tested the day after my missed period and it was negative then 4 days later it was positive so I'm not ruling it out! I did one of my favorite clients yesterday and she and her husband are trying and she just found out Tues. she's pregnant...but she tested Sat. (after she missed her period) and it was negative!! She gave me a little more hope. I don't think I hit it this month, but holding onto a little hope still!
Just popping in to say good morning :)

my temp went back up this morning so now I really don't know what to think. I hope I am strong enough to resist the urge to poas!
Morning Girls! Well cd2...YUK! I had the worst cramps lastnight and my back was killing, I mean if she has to come does she have to be so nasty!!!!!

Gail- i'll keep my fingers crossed for youXXXXXXXXXX

Lori0- congrats on resisting the urge!!!

Alicia- remember, your NOT out till she shows! It still is possible to get your BFP!

Bridgette- HMMMMMMMM! I want you to wait till tomorrow, wasn't that the original plan???? I really like that your temps went back up. You know that i'm praying sooooooooo hard for you. BFP-BFP-BFP-BFP(thats me cheering with my pom-poms)
Bridgette- I'm praying so hard that your temps keep staying up and that you get your BFP.  You sure deserve it! :)

Dana- Praying for you as well!

TONS OF BABY DUST TO ALL!

BTW LADIES, I've posted the following as a seperate forum but thought i'd post it here as well, hope you don't mind. Not sure how many of you live in Canada Ontario or Quesbec but this is worth a shot;

I found this website regarding possible funding for IVF in Ontario and Quebec.  I would urge any ladies that have had infertility issues to PLEASE go to this website and possibly provide your story to MPP.

Unite we will conquer!

Fist site is information,

http://www.fertility.ca/2009/08/expert-panel-in-ontario-supports-ivf-funding/

Second site is to share your story with MPP,

http://www.iaac.ca/my-story/

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to message me.

Thank you.
Lori!!!! I just read your comment saying AF came!! I must have missed it before writing my last comment! That really really ***** :'-( If we're not prego I'll be here keeping you company for a while while we take a break. Hope those cramps go away....like it isn't bad enough already!!

Well I hope Lori0615 and I can keep AF away and still get our BFP. So I thought for sure for sure I was out, but today I'm bloated(which can be from AF) but my appetite has increased like crazy today! I'm trying soooooooo hard not to get my hopes up to get let down but I can't help it!! I'm still waiting until Sat. and waiting for AF to come by next wed....so we'll see!! CD30 today!
Good luck bridgette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU TOO!!!
Thank you for posting that info Northern.  I agree that infertility is not given enough significance that it deserves.

Even though tomorrow was the "test" day, I may even wait till Sunday or Monday.  I don't want to waste an HPT if I don't have to.  I guess we'll see what my temps look like in the morning.
Hey girls...just checking in to see if we get any new BFPS!!  I hope we have some good news over the next few days to keep our spirits high! :)  Good luck Bridgette, Alicia, and Lori06!!!  

10dpo....some cramps today so not sure what to think....  

Alicia- yes, the *itch showed! I'm gonna relax this cycle, and bd whenever I feel I want to not have to :) I so hope she stays away from your house say for the next 9 months ;) sending prayers your way. SSBD

Bridgette- I know nothing about temps but you can bet i'll be watching yours and praying they stay up there. You getting a BFP will be like me getting one:) xoxo

Dana- i'm sending you prayers and truckloads of baby dust!! I sure hope this is your last TWW!!!
Morning ladies

Bridgette- I'm hoping this is your month.  So far your temps look really promising.

Alicia-bloat is a good thing...well not the most comfortable thing, but it was one of my first pregnancy symptoms.

Northern- I'm not from Canada but tottaly agree that infertility isn't given attention that it deserves.  I know it the US the laws vary so much state to state.  Some states mandate 100% coverage, and others have no laws at all.

~~~~~~***Super Sticky Baby Dust to All***~~~~~
smr08-sorry the witch showed :/

northernsunshine-I am from Onatrio, I will check out that website later on when I come back from the hospital; have to have a cyst removed today. I agree we should have funding for IVF. Hopefully it never comes to that for me, but if it did, I would never be able to afford it; a friend called the pharmacist for me to find out the price of clomid, and its $200 for the 50 mg for one month. I got a little depressed after hearing that, lol.

To everyone else hurtling towards the end of their 2WW hope to see some more BFP's soon. :) I'm only at day 14, think I ovulated early on day 12; never got a positive OPK this month but thats about my normal O time. The OPK got a little darker on day 11, then was light again on day 12 ;p
Hi ladies: I'm CD 30, I broke down and tested today and it was BFN, but my charting software is now telling me that I am 11DPO not 15DPO, It changed my Ovulation day so today it might be early to have tested. Now I'm waiting to see if AF shows. I think she is on her way since my breast started to fill up and hurt some now. Still been having mild cramps for the last 3 mornings.

MissmyAngel: I'm sorry clomid cost so much there, here it is $20 or less I think they told me at walmart. I hope you don't have to worry.

Clomid is the cheapest fertility medication out there!  You should call yourself and see what the price is.  Check SAMS, Costco, Walmart, Target or CVS.  They all do the generic ones for $9 for the 5 days of 50mg.  And $18 for 100mg.  $200 is a ridiculous amount to spend on clomid.  I spent that much on some of my injectables.

Good Luck!
Morning all!  My temps went back down today, so I'm officially frustrated and not going to test at all.  The witch should be here sometime this weekend.

I agree that Clomd can be found cheaper.  I think Natalie got a deal on hers at Wal-Mart?  IDK.  My insurance is not supposed to cover it, but for whatever reason they did (not going to complain about it!) so I only had to pay $20.
Morning Girls! My cramps finally left!!! CD3, and I can't wait till she's outta here!

Missmyangel- Thanks! I'm hoping that one of these months i'll have a sticky little bean :)
Good luck today! Shop around, i'm sure you can find it cheaper.

Lori0- sorry about the BFN, but maybe it was to early, don't give up.

Bridgette- i'm still not giving up on you!!!!! I never temp'd and i'm starting to not like it!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xoxo
Thanks Lori :)  Yes, the temping is about ready to make me bang my head against the wall, however if it means that I have found out a potential problem with my luteal phase then it has served it's purpose!!  I just left a message for my RE this morning asking if they can do any tests to see if my progesterone is high enough in my LP.  I did some reading about it last night and it all seems to make sense to me that my temps very well may indicate that my progesterone is irratic in my LP, therefore causing problems with my lining and implantation.  If that's the problem and we can get it fixed than all the better shot I have at a BFP!
Happy Birthday Bridgette!!!

smr08: Thanks for the info, now I know why I like to wait till a week late to even think of testing.
Morning Ladies:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGETTE!!!...I hope you have a 'WONDERFUL DAY:)  

Bridgette, I agree with you on the temps.  I'm going to have to go back on Progesterone again and use Vitex because this last cycle was all over the place and I had symptoms return to indicate low progesterone levels.  Oh well, at least I know what I need to do.  

Well Ladies, I'm with a few of you, back to CD's:(...CD1 for me, but I'm not letting go of my Dream:)  I hope you won't either.  'Keeping My Dreams Aive' helps me to move forward in a good way and be 'Thankful' and 'Enjoy' the 'Great Life' I have already:)

Happy birthday bridgette!!!

Lori0- I have the same symptoms, sore boobs and light on off cramping and bloat.....which are my AF symptoms and my prego symptoms... I'm testing tom. CD32 so I have a feeling we both are or we both aren't!! Fingers crossed!!!!

I'll let everyone know tom. morning!!!!!!!!!!!
Alicia- I hope you bring some more good news to this thread! Now I can't wait till morning :)
What do you guys think, should I start a new list before the testing tomorrow?  What would bring the greatest luck?
Good afternoon all!  Just stopping by to drop off a truck load of baby dust!

Good luck to all of you testing soon!  Sounds like a few!

Happy Birthday Bridgette!!

*Lots and Lots of baby dust for all!*
hmmm, usually you do the list and then the BFP's start rolling in and then you have to keep re-doing them, right???
Lori - yep, I'm really thinking I should do a new one =p  Then hopefully I'll spend all weekend making new lists!!
Bridgette: What were your temps doing that make you think something is up with the progesterone levels?  As for the list...hmm....it will be either luck to do it now or otherwise hopefully you will have to REVISE the list before monday!!  

Alicia: GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!

Lori06: SOrry about the BFN but maybe you are right maybe it was early.

I am trying to resist the urge to test at 13dpo...it will be Sunday.  I have had a burning lower back pain all day today....I don't know what to think....ugh...this waiting is sheer torture....
Dana - go look at my LP temps.  They are all over the place going up and down.  A woman had left me a note saying she thought I had an LP defect.  Not a short LP, I know that is not the problem.  But I googled LP defect, progesterone, BBT and found that adequete progesterone is needed to ensure a good lining and allow for implantation.  My temps "may" suggest that my progesterone if fluctuating in my LP.  I messaged my RE today and he said there are no tests for what I'm asking, but has no problem putting me on progesterone as it's "no harm, no foul".  

Hope all is well with everyone today.  I am getting really nervous.  AF has not started yet and I am on CD 32..  So Last month I started on CD33 so we will see what tomarrow brings.  I don't have any test or I proably would have already tested.  LOL  I was kinda cramping earlier back in the week and last week.  But nothing the past couple of days.  Ive not been sleepin very well.  I think I am just nervous.  So anyway I guess we will see what tomarrow brings. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Good luck treatgirl!  I'm starting a new list right now, and I've got your name on it.  Hopefully I will be moving it off again very soon!

Just so the new ladies know, I try to start a new list once a week to get everybody updated to where we are all at in our cycles.  Some weeks I'm better at it then others.  So I'm starting the new lists right now and I'll meet you lovely gals over there =p

bridgette
Lynniepooh commented on Lynniepooh's status
3 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on OctoberMommy2014's status
58 mins ago
Lynniepooh Cd31 murp Comment
1 hr ago