Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Cycle Buddies - Sept 12
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Cycle Buddies - Sept 12

Yipee!!!  We have more babies and BFP's!!  Keep em coming girls :)

nunu/Vanessa - 12DPO
Dmarie/Dana - 11DPO
Princessa745 - CD23
natalie910 - 7DPO
smr/Lori - CD21
peterjl/Mary - CD12
bam/bridgette - CD8
LiLinz/Lindsey - CD7
jennymin867 - CD5
lori0615 - CD3
selaiwa - CD3

The CB Babies:
mapes/Melissa - Adam - 6/14/09
Dani - Colter - 7/19/09
kc1021 - Olivia Kate - 7/23/09
Tiger63/Stacey - Lillian Kathleeen - 8/6/09
pat4rod/Patty - 9lb boy - 8/17/09
CacyMichelle - Addison Grace - 8/24/09
Munter - Lincoln Brian - 9/6/09
Ashmcc - a little girl

I expect to announce Latrice's baby next weekend!

Latrice - 39W - Girl - 9/18/09
avik7/Anna - 37W - Boy - 10/6/09
StephNP09 - 35W - Boy - 10/18/09
kgokgo/Niki - 34W - Girl - 10/23/09
nickswife/Gigi - 33W - Girl - 10/30/09
BP0629/Brandy - 32W - Girl - 11/4/09
melo1224 - 32W - Boy - 11/10/09
hazeleyes/Amanda - 30W - Boy - 11/18/09
cari227 - 30W - Girl - 11/25/09
popcorn/Julie - 29W - Boy - 11/29/09
mikaleen/Aileen - 27W - Girl - 12/8/09
lynsey81 - 27W - 12/10/09
elisha123 - 27W - Girl - 12/10/09
LadyM84/Lisa - 27W - Boy - 12/15/09
youme123/Leigh - 23W - Boy - 1/8/10
YogaChick/Mira - 23W - 1/13/10
MiaIvan/Maria - 23W - Girl - 1/14/10
GMB/Gina - 12W - 3/26/10
jacksons_mommy - 10W - 4/12/10
tinkerbell101/Deb - 9W - 4/19/10
EricaB28 - BFP!! BFP!! BFP!! BFP!! BFP!! - WHOOP WHOOP!!
Woo hoo!!!! Thanks for doing a new thread Bridgette! As always, you ROCK!!!
I'm really excited to be at the bottom of the list!! Let's just hope I stay there this time!!

Congrats to all the "new" moms! To the rest of you ladies.....VITEX!!!! I'm going to be singing it's praises for a while! lol! Vanessa and Dana get testing!!! :P
Your always on top of it Bam.  I just want to send much baby dust to everyone ttc. It can be a long frustrating journey but dont give up.

Congrats Erica you deserve it.

Im due the 18th but will be getting induced on the 17th if she doesnt come b4 then, Dr doesnt think so being my cervix is stil hi and firm and i havent dialated no more than 2cm.
OK, I'm sitting here crying like a fool!!!! I don't even know what to say!

Bridgette- U R THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica- WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! Need I say more??????????

Latrice- my best to you, keep us posted!

To all my friends TTC........It WILL happen for us, look at that list grow!

As for me i'm just hanging in and waiting AF is due in 5-6 days.
CONGRATS ERICA!! hoping you have a healthy 9 months!!
Great Job Bridgette :0p

Congrats again Erica :0) I just love it seeing your name there on the bottom of the list
we need some more now this week coming.. lets go ladies
((((((((sticky sticky baby dust)))))))))))
Thanks ladies :) I'm so excited!! It's been over a year since the m/c and I wasn't sure this would ever happen for me again..I'm making a Dr's appt on Monday, I want to know my hcg levels and all that. I'm just SO excited!! DH keeps trying to pull me back down to earth, he's afraid that if something bad happens again, that I'll be devastated. No matter what I would be devastated, so why not enjoy every second that I have :)

I delivered the wedding cake and got the roses on, so later I'll post some more photos of it, totally finished :)
Yay Erica...I say enjoy the moments now...there will be many nervous moments throughout the next 9 months for you but yes, delight in the good news of the day and enjoy every second :)

I think I might actually test tomorrow....I'm tired of the unknown and I feel as though with a FRER I'd be safe to test 12dpo....

Wish me luck!  I'm not hopeful.....but Erica you have inspired me!!! :)
Good luck sweetie :) I've got my fingers crossed for you :)
Yipeeeee!!!! Congrats Erica! Am soo happy for you. I know you waited a long time, you so deserve this. Try and not let the past let you worry coz God will take care of you and your baby. God bless.

Bam, good job as usual.

Good luck to everyone xxx
Thanks Niki :) How are you feeling these days?
BFN for me today on a FRER...12dpo.....I am not surprised at all but it still really hurts.  My hopes of being pg. by my edd are now over......just waiting for AF now.....
Dana, I can relate to how you feel today... I think we've all felt that way as EDD's approached came and went, I know I did. I set myself stupid 'deadlines' only to feel I had failed when my BFP didn't come. It was only after those dates came and went that it suddenly occured to me no-one else was expecting me to fall pregnant again by those dates... there was no 'expiry' on my BFP (well apart from my old age!!) and that I was only punishing myself.

I know I almost felt a sense of relief when I had those 'dates' behind me and started taking each month one at a time.. and as I have said many times before, with each month that went by I told myself I had worked so hard at TTC and had endured so many BFN's that my BFP was getting closer and closer every month..... all good things come to those who wait!!!!!

Honey, it will happen - I PROMISE, just hang in there. Sending you a HUGE hug x
Dana - sorry about the BFN.  I agree with Deb though, it's so much easier once we put those dates behind us and look to the future rather then drudging through the past.  It can take a perfectly healthy couple over a year to concieve (conceive) so don't give up!!

The BFP's are going to start rolling in.  I can feel it in my bones.
Dana- I'm sorry :(  I'm at that stage right now, I want to test this week but I fear the BFN! I also put deadlines on my BFP which didn't help matters any. Like Deb, my age is my biggest concern right now. We all have to be strong and "NOT" give up. If it doesn't happen for me this month I need to brush myself off and continue to try. We all will win this battle one day soon. (((HUGS)))
I seriously dont know how you girls do it.  I am ready to give up....seriously.  I just feel like it's a lost cause.  I know you all are very positive and I wish I could be that way.....I just still don't understand why things have happened like they have....

I am calling the dr. monday to make my yearly appointment.  She said we'd "discuss" things if we weren't pregnant by then....ugh...I am not thrilled we have to go there....

I am dreading this baby shower I have to go to in two weeks.  I really dont want to go, especially given recent events...but I feel i have to or I'm just being a big idiot about the whole thing....
All my gals still in the tww....good luck....seems like it's starting to pick up....just wish it were there for all of us!!!

Deb, Lori, and Bridgette...thanks for your kind words.  I guess it's good to get this day behind me...I just didn't dream it would take this long.....
Dana..Sorry about the BFN. But seriously, don't give up!! We've all been at the point of giving up, I never thought it would happen again. And once all the "deadlines" are behind you you'll feel a little liberated in the way you look at ttc. No more pressure, just focusing on the future (like Bridgette said).

I'm sending you (((((((BIG HUGS)))))))
Erica
Dana, sorry about the bfn:(  I have been trying for over 8 months now so I can relate to how you feel. I figure that I am not giving up sex so I might as well keep trying! LOL
Erica, CONGRTULATIONS !!!!! I am so happy for you!!!
I haven't been here in a few days, and low and behold we get a BFP!  Congrats Erica.  I'm so happy for you.

Dana - So sorry about the BFN.  Try to stay positive.  I know it is super hard.  

I don't think Deb could have said it any better.  I think everyone of us has felt the way Dana does about the edd.  That is what is so unique about this group.  There is rarely a feeling one of us has that others have not felt.  This is an awesome support group.  I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon it.  Days when I am frustrated or just feel like crying I know I can come here to be uplifted.  Thank you all.

Bam - Thanks again for doing all this.  

I hope everyone has a great week.

Off to research this Vitex thing...
bam you rock!!!! erica sooooooooo happy for you!!!! hugs! bam..lori are u testing soon?? to all of u ttc.....just believe! look at the list...dont give up!
Had my CD 14 U/S.  I have 1 follicle at 1.3cm, so they are thinking I may ovulate in the next few days.  I really hope this works, I'm just so tired of the BFN's every month or two, depending on my cycles.  Like I said before, I don't want to get my hopes up- as so many times you can ovulate and not get pg either.  I have a repeat U/S 7 days after ovulation to check lining.  So, keeping my fingers crossed for good luck this month.  

Nat and Lori- hoping for your BFP'S.
Hi ladies,
Just wanted to say hi and see if I can join you on your journey to BFP... I had a m/c in June, and have been TTC again for 2 cycles now.  I am CD10 today.  I will be using OPK starting today, hopeing I can pinpoint ovulation better this month.  Good Luck to all!
Hi Steph!  Welcome!  Absolutely you can join us :)  I'll get your name added to the list when I do the new one next Saturday.
Thank you!  It seems like there is a great group of women here!
Steph - there is a fantastic group of women here!!  Anything you want to ask or if you need to vent, don't hesitate at all.  As someone mentioned earlier we all know the pain, frustration and anxiety of TTC after a loss.
I have an appt the 21st which is this coming Monday to get a better due date but I'm not really sure exactly how far along I am since I've had my period the last 2 months.
Welcome Steph... so pleased you found us

Lori - Dana - Natalie how's it going?? I don't know about you guys but this 2WW seems to have gone on for weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!! Come on BFPS!!!

How is everyone else doing?? hugs and SSBD to all
Deb, I'm fine just trying not to obsess too much! It's been a long tww for me. AF is due tomorrow but the weird thing is since I o'ed early this month, if she shows then that will mean I'll have a 25 day cycle and it's normally 28. I just hope she stays away!! How are you? Sorry you didn't like the midwife, what a witch!!! I would be looking for a new one. When is your next appt, scan? I can't wait!!

Welcome Steph :)

Well, I've been trying to keep busy so I don't obsess...if that's even possible :)-  

Lori, how are you doing in this tww? Hopefully better than me...lol

Dana, hi. Anything new with you?

Mary, good luck this time. It sounds like the meds did their job! SSBD to you!
Hi Everyone!

Gina- I'm not gonna test until I know she's late, can't deal with the sight of a BFN!

Mary- keeping my fingers(and everything else) crossed for youXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Steph_ - Welcome! You've come to the greatest place for support and friendship! BTW i'm Lori!

Bridgette- We "CAN" do it!!!!!!!

Deb- It's almost over!!!!! Darn TWW, theres got to be an easier way! LOL  How are you doing??

Natalie- I'm hanging by a thread!! I feel a little bloated  today so i'm afraid I might be out again this month(i'm hoping i'm not though)AF is due Thursday or Friday.

Dana- saw your mood, i'm sorry:(
Cd1  Enough said.....
Ahhhhhhhhh Dana..... I am sorry :(
Hi Ladies.  I'm at CD11 and will be starting OPK today! hopefully this will help.  How long has everyone been TTC since their M/C's?
Dana - sorry about the COW :(

Steph_b - you're just a few days behind me.  I'm starting OPK's today too.  I hope the OPK's help you out.  My DH and I had been TTC for 2 years and last July, we thought our prayers had finally been answered, only to m/c at 8 weeks in Aug :(  So now it's been a year since the m/c, making it 3 years total.  We have been through all the testing and have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and DH has low morphology.

I expect to O any day now, which with being on such a high dose of Femara, I'm really scared how bad my O pains will be!  Then I enter the torture chamber.
Dmarie919 - so sorry the witch came. Totally hate her.

Bam1014 - I really hope those ovulation pains aren't so bad after all!! Your in my thoughts!! SSBD!!!
Bridgette, LOL the torture chamber...I like that!  Good luck!
Deb- how is everything with you??

Steph_ - good luck with the OPK's! I hope they help you to get your BFP.  I lost my son at almost 5 months back in October I have now been trying for 10 months, I got my hopes up a little this month, but now I have a feeling AF is going to show her ugly face! She's due either Thurs. or Fri. so i'm trying to prepare myself for yet another let down:(

Bridgette- I don't think I need to tell you how much i'm praying for you. Maybe we'll still be belly buddies except that you'll get your BFP first :)

Princessa- with you 100%, I hate her to!!!!

Natalie- anything yet???
OMG!!! I'm like getting nervous as we get closer to our days. I really hope all you wonderful ladies get your bfp's!! Thank you all for being so supportive.
Hi ladies :) Sorry I haven't been around for a few, I'm absolutely run off my feet and I'm SO tired! So, I went to the Dr. today, according to her I am 6 weeks 2 days, and she ordered hcg blood work to confirm the pregnancy. I went and got the blood work done and I have to see the Dr. again in 2 weeks. I hope I can get the results of the blood work before then, I'm a ball of nerves right now. My Dr. is treating this like a normal pregnancy, as I've only had the 1 m/c, so that's a plus. According to her, as well, my due date will be May 11th, 2010. The day before DH's Birthday, lol!

Good luck to all my ladies ttc and the ones in the tww...I've got my fingers and toes crossed for all of you!! :)
Well, I think I'm officially in the tww for once in almost 2 years.  Pretty sure ovulation is today- although I'm really crampy and don't know why.  That kind of worries me- as I don't remember having this much abdominal pain with getting pregnant before.  So, like I said before- I don't want to get my hopes up.  Next u/s next week.
Mary, i'm praying super extra hard for you! Do you think the cramps could be from ovulation??
I'm hoping so- I read somewhere that sometimes the rupture can cause bleeding from the ovary that can cause the pain.  I hope it's nothing major- I'm paranoid about things from the last time I guess.
Mary - what dosage were you on this time?  I always have O pains when I'm on meds, so I'm praying that little eggie is dropping and sticking for you :)
Steph_B....we have been ttc for 6 months....well, 5 officially according to the dr. but we sorta tried the month before so for all purposes...I am calling it six months of the NECOT.  (Never ending cycle of torture)!  Hope you don't stay in it for very long!  Do you other girls ever feel like it's all dejavu?? :) LOL...

Bridgette I hope the pain is not bad for you!

Lori and Natalie...good luck girls....!  I pray for you she stays away...

DMarie919 - Yes it does feel like a never ending cycle of dissapointment. ITs been six months since my misscariage, and we waited one AF cycel and started ttc. This is our fifth. So i now just how you feel.
Hi ladies,
    Haven't posted for awhile because nothing is really going on with me.I am cd 8 now and have been cramping on and off.(?) Don't know what that is all about. Today is our 15 wedding anniversary! Yay!   We were going to go out but my 9 year old son has a cold and his allergies are acting up. They usually do when the weather changes. It is cold here in Michigan and all the leaves are changing colors.It is beautiful to see.
   Me and DH are still trying but not expecting much.
selaiwa - congrats on your anniversary!!  But sorry to hear your son is not feeling well.  The leaves are starting to change color here in Wisconsin too.  It's always so pretty this time of year :)
Hi everyone! Well it's cd26 for me so I should know something by tomorrow, please keep your prayers coming. I've been nauseous a few times this week but had some light cramping yesterday so I really don't know whats going to happen, I guess you can say i'm trying to prepare myself for the worst.
smr08, count on it honey!!! SSBD!!!!!!!!!!!
SSBD Lori :0) I am praying for the greatest news tomorrow from you.r u going to test when no af tomorrow?
************************Sprinkling tons of baby dust! **************************
My last pregnancy I thought I was getting my period for a week- I had horrible cramping and then found out I was pg.  Maybe cramping combined with nausea is a good sign- I'm really hoping for you!
Selaiwa- Happy Anniversary! I'm a warm weather person, I do like when the leaves change but I just wish they would do it in 90 degree weather :)

Princessa- Thanks Sweetie!

Amanda- if she isn't here tomorrow(hopefully not) I'll probably test on Sunday.

Mary- I'm really hoping for some good news tomorrow. I only had the cramps in the morning yesterday and then they stopped. It really stinks that af and pregnancy symptoms are so much alike.
Smr08
Yes it really, really stinks that the symptoms are the same, i don't get cramps, but i just had some in my left side, but since i've been out of whack since the miscarriae, who knows is its af or pg symptoms.

Good luck . SSBD
Princessa, you can call me Lori :)  I'm sitting here fearing tomorrow, i've had no more cramps and I just can't tell either way. You would think I would have a clue after 6 pregnancies!!LOL   When are you due for AF to hopefully not show?? My fingers are crossed for you!
Lori,  I hope this is it for you!!  Fingers & everything else crossed over here!!! This month I am finally back in the game, right before O time too!!  Ahhh, back to stressing over cycle days again.... I can't wait!  :)
Well so far not O according to the OPK.  I Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday afternoons.  I think CD13 today So I'm thinking anytime now... My cycle was a little longer last month 32 days instead of 28 so I'm not sure.  I figured I would just test until I got the :).  

Lori- I hope you have some great news to share in a few days!
Steph_b - it's not uncommon for your cycle to get out of wack after a m/c.  Which can make pinpointing O a nightmare!  What was your typical cycle length before your loss?

Jenn - YAY - glad to see you back and welcome once again to the NECOT!

Lori and princessa - fingers and toes tripled crossed!!!
Deb, thanks!!!
Lori you can call me Rossie :). Everyone can call me by my name, Rossie, lol.
Im due for AF on monday the 21st and hopefully she is MIA. Woke up with you in my thoughts and i have my fingers and toes crossed. She just needs to stay away!!!!!!

Now I don't have dreams, or atleast i don't ever remember dreaming. I had the stranges dream last night. In my dream i found out i was pregnant and i was going to my gynecologist for my check up etc...  In my dream i was really big, i mean my pregnancy was quite far along. I hope thats a good sign.

Well SSBD to all of you that are just days away from AF like me and Lori!!
Ladies-  I am sending you lots of baby dust! '
  My son is feeling better and his temps are normal now. Gosh it is scary when your kid gets sick because of all the stuff going on nowadays! Thanks Bridgette and Lori for the congrats on our Anniversary. My DH also had his 40th birthday so now he can't say he is in his 30's and married to someone in her 40"s. I've been teasing him about starting his midlife crisis . ( LOL) Even though we look the same age, he has been teasing me about being older than him for awhile now so he deserves all he can get!!! Yeah I'm a cougar!! HA HA!!  
  Erica and Deb-  I can't wait to see your first ultrasound pictures. I hope that you are feeling well. Rub your belly for me! Yeah,I am one of those women who just love to see pregnant ladies. Gosh I loved being pregnant so much!! I think the best part was feeling the baby move around. I loved breastfeeding after the baby was born.I breastfed my boys for 1& 1/2 years!! It was so convenient,I never had to wake up in the middle of the night holding a crying baby and try to make a bottle at the same time.And not to mention having larger breasts made my waist look alot smaller!(LOL)
That is so cool. My bf makes fun of me all the time. I'm 29 and he's 24. He will be 25 next month. so i'm 4yrs 7 months older than he is, lol. I guess im a cougar too! We have been together over a year and he hid his age from me at first lol. But people always tell us we look the same age and some even think he's older which definitely helps my ego, lol.
selaiwa - way to go cougar!!  My DH is ten years older then me (almost to the day), what does that make him? ;p

Rossie - dreams are a good thing!!  I really hope this means something for you.
Hi everyone! Well AF hasn't arrived as of yet! I feel pretty nauseous, shaky and warm, not to sure what thats all about???? I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up so they don't end up shattered, boy is it hard! LOL  I think i'm going to give it till Sunday and if she's not here i'll test, i'm soooo afraid of a BFN I would just rather her show or not show. Thank you all for your support and prayers!

Jenn- it's so nice to have you back!

Steph_ - good luck! I hope you get your :) real soon!

Bridgette- thanks for being by my side!

Rossie-  so far so good! I'm a nervous wreck over here! LOL  I have everything crossed for you hun!!!!

selaiwa- glad your son is feeling better. I still get like that when my 21&22 yr olds get sick! LOL  Hope you had a nice anniversary!
Bridgette thank you I really hope so,

Lori, im so rooting for you , hope those symptoms are your BFP!! You deserve it!!!!

My cycle has always been 28 days and even after the mc was 28 first cycle was 28 days after D&c and second cycle was 28 days after 1st cycle and the 3rd was 31 days which was odd for me.  So now I don't know what to expect for this cycle.  I bought 2 packs of OPK incase I need more than the 7 for this cycle.  Is testing 1 time a day enough?
Steph - was it possible in your 31 day cycle you had some sort of stress or sickness that was going on that would make you O a few days late?  But then again, it is important to remember that you will not necesarily O on the exact same day every single cycle (henceforth, needing the OPK's).  I think 1 time a day is sufficient especially when you have such a regular cycle.  Hang in there dear, and hope you see your smiley face soon!  I'm waiting for mine as well :)

Being on meds tend to make my cycle run longer, so I'm not surprised I haven't seen a + OPK yet.  I'm guessing around CD16 . . . but DH is "on call" nonetheless.  I'm really hoping I O Sat or Sun so if the pain is bad, at least I'll be at home.

Lori - we all know how hard it is to be in your position right now.  The thought of that BFN is terrifying.  Not only are you in the torture chamber, but sounds like you are facing the Iron Maiden.
Thanks Bam- All of your advice is appriciated.  I'm hoping to O over the weekend as well.  It makes timing much easier!  I was having Allergy issues the past few weeks and I think that may have thrown my cycle off a few days.  I guess time and the :) will let me know!

Lori- I can only imagine how you feel.  I'm anxious for you :)
Ohhh come on Lori!!  I've got everything crossed for you.

Any word on Latrice?  She probably has no idea who I am, but she got her BFP when I first stumbled upon this place.

Steph - Good luck with the OPKing, just remember to keep BDing.  I think you are a few days ahead of me, and I am already on my husband reminding him we have "date" nights coming up!  From days 10-20 are eligible date nights.   LOL.  He doesn't mind, and it can't hurt!  I pretty much ovulate around day 14 give or take a day.
jenny - I just checked Latrice's home page earlier and she had her baby girl!!  Sounds like a long labor, but both appear to be doing well :)
Oh Lori - I have so many things crossed for you I am becoming twisted!!!! I can't wait for the morning so I can log in to see your BFP... I have to go to bed now but will check in as soon as I wake up! SSBD to you
You guys are the best!  xoxoxo
Lori & Bridgette, Thank you Both!  As you know, it has been a CRAZY couple of months.  But I am back on board....CHOO CHOO!!!!  

Lori, I don't blame you for not testing but it is going to kill me waiting until Sunday.  (I'm sure you will be going nuts too)  :)  
Queenspade - Sorry I had no idea you were at the end of the 2WW too... I am rubbing my belly and sprinklin baby dust on you too!! Its 1030 am here so I am guessing its too early stateside for you all to be up yet... I will check back later - cant wait!
Lori....my fingers and toes are crossed for you, hun!!!
Hi everyone! Well i'm sorry to report it's a BFN for me!  AF had the nerve to show right "after" I POAS!!! The nerve of that *itch!  Well i'm not giving up just yet, I "WILL" get my BFP, but for now i'm praying for all of you in the TWW I wanna see that list grow and grow! Thank you all for your prayers and keep em comin!
Lori - way to keep up the posititve attitude!  It's gonna happen for you, I swear!  All a new cycle means, is a fresh opportunity to try.  Are you thinking about trying anything new?  Were you still using the pre-seed?
Lori- Sorry to hear AF arrived, but It will happen :)  I think your attitude will help you along!

I'm at CD14- should O anytime now.  I will test with my OPK later on today.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!!!
Bridgette, I only used the pre- seed twice since I got it, but I was thinking about using it again next time around.

Steph_ - Thanks! I'm sending prayers your way}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Lori....That witch has got some nerve....As Bridgette said, way to stay positive :) It will happen for you, I just know it :) But for now, sit down with a glass of wine and enjoy it!  ((((((BIG HUGS)))))
Just wanted to let everyone i had my daughter 9/18/09 (i was induced on 9/17/09) it was a long upsetting induction, but when i seen her i forgot all about it.  Her name is Trinity Alyssa, 7lbs15.2 ounces and 21 inches long, arrival time 8:14am
Lori - Big hug honey!!! Im sprinkling super sticky baby dust for this new start. I plan to do the same. AF is due today. I feel ok, but i just have a feeling she is coming so im ready for the witch if she comes, lol

Latrice414
Don't know you but congratulations on your little princess!!
Latrice - BIG CONGRATS!!!

Good luck Rossie, I hope she doesn't show!

Morning to all!  I'll try to get the list updated tonight when I get home from work :)

It's official, I'm in the TWW - UGH!
Bridgette my fingers, toes and anything else i can cross are crossed for you. SSBD!!!!!!!
Lori, Sorry about Af arriving. :(
Rossie,  I hope that Af stays away!
  I am noticing a HUGE improvement in the amount of fertile cm this cycle.As you might already know,I started taking the evening primrose oil supplements last month.I noticed a difference then but now I actually have watery EW cm!! I haven't had good fertile cm for 7 months now.I also have noticed a big increase in my sex drive.DH loves that part!!! (LOL) I am cd12 and my temps dropped really low today.I think that I might O soon. Well I'm off to buy some OPK's.
Congrats Bridgette to the TWW!! Since your DH is 10 years older I think that would make him your Sugar Daddy!! (LOL)  
Where do you get this Evening promise oil?  I think I would like to give it a try.

I STILLL haven't o'd... I think I have lost hope for this cycle.  CD16 now, I will use mu OPK again tonight, but it seems late for me of O at this point.  I've come to the conclusion that my body is just messed up after the m/c...

I get my Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) at our local GNC store.  You can read the post about Vitamins that I just bumped this weekend and it tells all about it.  I have noticed the cycles that I take I have at least watery CM (otherwise I have none).

Selaiwa - how much do you take?  And do you take something else during your LP?
Thanks- The other post was very helpful I will be getting some for my next cycle :)
There is a website that i get my opk's, Poas's and they sell alot of these things alot cheaper than our local pharmacy, it its. www.early-pregnancy-tests.com
Selaiwa thanks so much for your support. If it doesn't work out for me this month i think i will start taking BBT, and i may check out the primrose and preseed. Thanks everyone and you girls can all call me Rossie.
Hi everyone! Grinning and bearing this cycle, i'm half way through it!

Latrice- Congratulations! She's beautiful and what a pretty name!

Rossie- Thanks sweetie! I have it all crossed for you! I hope since she's here with me she'll stay the heck away from you(i'll hold her hostage!)

Bridgette- I'm with you every step of the way during your TWW!! I have a really strong feeling that it's gonna be worth it!

Selaiwa- I hope the EPO works wonders for you!

Thanks Lori!! I hope you can keep her away, lol . I wish you luck this month!! SSBD!!
I take 3000 mg of the EPO  along with a prenatal vitamin,400 mg extra folic acid, and 1000 mg B12 .I  just went to Meijer's grocery store and bought some Vitex and an OPK. Surprisingly the Vitex was only $6.00 !!  I figure I will give it a shot my next cycle. It says that you are supposed to take it 2-3 x's a day for a total of 1200 mg from AF till + ovulation. Now I just have to wait a few hours w/o drinking anything so that I can take my OPK. I wonder if I will O early this month.With the watery to EW cm and my big temp drop I should O in a couple of days.

Just wanted to update everyone a little bit. I went to the health dept today and my approximate due date is June 1st, 2010 which I think is a little off. But I applied for insurance through the state today so once I get my card and make a doc appt I will let you all know when I get a better due date. According to the health dept I will be 4 weeks the 24th of this month.
So today should be AF day but.....my temp has been rising for the past three days which usually doesn't happen. I also had a dip on 9dpo so that makes me think it was implantation because since then the temps have just been rising up.  I'm very hopeful that this is my first sign of pregnancy.  I keep getting very faint twinges in the bottom of my stomach which makes me think AF might show up so i keep runing to the washroom (gosh i hope not) but why would my temp go up if i'm not pregnant?  Please GOD let this be our time.  If anyone has any insight into my chart please let me know either way...thanks.
Hi Ladies,

Ok, so AF still hasn't showed this morning, however my temp droped alot....I need some advise...does this mean AF is just around the corner?  I'm driving myself crazy about this...I've never had a temp rise that high and then fall like that....what could it mean?  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks all!
Hi Ladies,

I just had a quick peek at your chart... your last temp is still way above the coverline and I know it is lower than the others but unless its a trend I wouldn't worry too much. If you want to have a look at my chart in August please feel free (the month I got my BFP) my temps were all over the place with lots of dips and spikes. Good luck = fingers crossed for you :)
Don't be scared. Take a test!! I still think your high temp is a good sign so go for it, and good luck!! SSBD!!!!!!!!!
northernsunshine, I'm with Rossie, take a test! Good luck to you and let us know!! Fingers crossed!
wow, you girls are great!  Thanks so much for the positive feed back.

tinkerbell101- for some reason i can't see you OV tracker, maybe once you accept my friend request i might be able to see it.  Thanks again for the positive feed back.

Rossie- I'm too scared to take the test right now...lol.  If nothing has happend by tonight i will buy a test on my way home and do it tomorrow morning.  I just don't want to be disapointed that's why i'm waiting so long.

I've been feelling these light twinges in my lower abdomen...i keep trying to tell myself it might be my uterus expanding to make room for the baby....is that possible or am i just grasping at straws???
Thanks  smr08
Honey, anything is possible. You deserve it honey!! I'll be thinking of you!! SSBD!!!!!
I'm feeling more and more positive as i read about early symptoms of prengnancy on the net as I have or am having some of them such as gas last week, AF late, temp rise, ligament pulling in abdomen, lower back ache, tieredness..i hope i'm not setting myself up for disapointment.  I'll probably test tomorrow morning if AF still hasn't showed instead of playing these mind games with myself.  But i'm so scared of seeing a negative...that would break my heart.
I know how you feel honey!! But keep positive. I really think this may be it for you. I'm rooting for you and make sure you dont forget to tell us in the am..Don't forget the new fourm is the cycle buddies - sept 21. You can find it if you go to my page.
Ok Ladies, curiousity got the best of me...lol.  I did a test but it came out negative and still no sign of AF, maybe it's because i didn't use first morning urine and the test isn't sensitive enough...it's a cheap brand....anyways, now i'm really confused! :(  I have one more test, more expensive type,  that i'm keeping and ony going to do if AF doesn't show by Saturday.

Baby dust to all!
Is your cycle usually pretty regular?? Personally I would give it a few more days and then test, we all know how it feels to see a BFN! I just went through that, af was a day late and I had myself all excited so I bought a test and took it the following morning, BFN immediately followed by af...GRRRR!!!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. When you post next, post on the thread that says Sept 21, thats the newest, Bam updates it every week.........Lori
Moma_Cher, and earthangle commented on earthangle's status
Moma_Cher commented on earthangle's status
earthangle commented on TinaR10's status