Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Getting of the train
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Getting of the train

Hi ladies, well at long last my AF has arrived, 8 weeks after the D&C, I've had a few false starts but can say without a doubt that this is definitely it this time, lol.  I've made the decision to go back on bc for a couple of months with a view to having an IUD fitted after that.  I feel that I've been so lucky to have 4 beautiful children ages from 8 to 16 and that now I'm going to be 41 in a month and my husband will be 49 this year perhaps the m/c was for a reason.  So I'm getting off the train, thanking God for what I already have.  

I want to wish all of you the very best and vast quantities of baby dust.  I hope you don't  mind if I pop in every now and again to see how everyone is doing :)

Thanks so much for seeing me through these last few trying weeks and I want to say what a truly amazing group of women you are.

Helen xxx
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
1225070_tn?1344712774
Sorry you are leaving, we are going to miss you...you can of course pop in anytime!! I feel lucky just having known you, you're not just another connection for me, you are another soul who reached out when I needed something and touched my heart! I have never had such a big support system before and if you need to talk, about ANYTHING, you know how to reach us!! Take care and I wish you all the health and happiness in the world, kiss those beautifull children for us!!!!
Blank
1145691_tn?1291481938
I'm sorry to hear your leaving. You are a great person, and helped me out when I was having a rough time. I will look forward to hearing from you again :)
Blank
693804_tn?1304724074
Helen, sorry to hear your getting off the train, but I really understand. I have 3 children myself, 12-22, and I am so thankful that I have them. I've been at this for some time now and it really gets discouraging. I'm 42 and I know i'm running out of time and if it doesn't happen soon I may be joining you. Please continue to come around, even if your not TTC your support is still needed. I wish you all the best and thank you for all you've done for this group.
xoxo  Lori
Blank
Recent Activity
982214_tn?1407809791
Blank
krichar, and Des_a_rae commented on krichar's status
2 hrs ago
982214_tn?1407809791
Blank
krichar commented on Shannon79's status
7 hrs ago
4769306_tn?1401637587