Getting of the train
Hi ladies, well at long last my AF has arrived, 8 weeks after the D&C, I've had a few false starts but can say without a doubt that this is definitely it this time, lol.  I've made the decision to go back on bc for a couple of months with a view to having an IUD fitted after that.  I feel that I've been so lucky to have 4 beautiful children ages from 8 to 16 and that now I'm going to be 41 in a month and my husband will be 49 this year perhaps the m/c was for a reason.  So I'm getting off the train, thanking God for what I already have.  

I want to wish all of you the very best and vast quantities of baby dust.  I hope you don't  mind if I pop in every now and again to see how everyone is doing :)

Thanks so much for seeing me through these last few trying weeks and I want to say what a truly amazing group of women you are.

Helen xxx
Sorry you are leaving, we are going to miss you...you can of course pop in anytime!! I feel lucky just having known you, you're not just another connection for me, you are another soul who reached out when I needed something and touched my heart! I have never had such a big support system before and if you need to talk, about ANYTHING, you know how to reach us!! Take care and I wish you all the health and happiness in the world, kiss those beautifull children for us!!!!
I'm sorry to hear your leaving. You are a great person, and helped me out when I was having a rough time. I will look forward to hearing from you again :)
Helen, sorry to hear your getting off the train, but I really understand. I have 3 children myself, 12-22, and I am so thankful that I have them. I've been at this for some time now and it really gets discouraging. I'm 42 and I know i'm running out of time and if it doesn't happen soon I may be joining you. Please continue to come around, even if your not TTC your support is still needed. I wish you all the best and thank you for all you've done for this group.
xoxo  Lori
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
LovemyKids86 XF!!! Comment
Feb 09
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
Feb 09
krichar commented on krichar's status
Feb 09
Related Tags