Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Getting pregnant fast after a miscarriage
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
476 members

Is it possible that after having a miscarriage only 4 weeks ago that I could truely be pregnant again? I know my dr said it could take 4 to 6 weeks for my period to come back and I have had some cramping but nothing like a period. I wanna take a pregnancy test but am afraid that im just setting myself up for getting hurt and reading a negative but than again I wanna know what I have enstore for myself these next few weeks. I had a natural miscarriage and I bleed really bad the first day stopped for 2 than started bleeding again for a week, my mom seems to think that that could of been my period. Right after i stopped bleeding me and my husband did have sex and we dont use condoms or anything.
yes, it's possible.  I had a m/c last month and 16 days after I first started bleeding with my m/c, I ovulated.  (I do opk's and temp)  So it's very possible.  Did you keep having your hcg checked to make sure it got back to 0?  it took my 2 weeks to get back to 0 and  I ovualted about 2  or 3 days later.  Good luck !  
Yes it is possible to get pregnant after miscarriage very soon after http://****.org/?page_id=136
Best wishes
Emily
i got pregnant only a week after i had my m/c :) so its very possible!
Moma_Cher commented on Moma_Cher's status
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
zara2010 commented on zara2010's status