Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Getting pregnant fast after a miscarriage
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
476 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Getting pregnant fast after a miscarriage

Is it possible that after having a miscarriage only 4 weeks ago that I could truely be pregnant again? I know my dr said it could take 4 to 6 weeks for my period to come back and I have had some cramping but nothing like a period. I wanna take a pregnancy test but am afraid that im just setting myself up for getting hurt and reading a negative but than again I wanna know what I have enstore for myself these next few weeks. I had a natural miscarriage and I bleed really bad the first day stopped for 2 than started bleeding again for a week, my mom seems to think that that could of been my period. Right after i stopped bleeding me and my husband did have sex and we dont use condoms or anything.