Headaches :(
was hoping for a little imput ladies.. i will be entering my 24th week right away, and for the last like 2 months ive been getting minor headaches.. thing is the are basically every second day.. like clock work. they are not horrible and i dont take anything for them, but by the end of the day i am soooo drained.  i talked to doctor and he didnt really seem to listen and misunderstood what i was saying, mentioned a sinus infection and gave me a persciption for a nasal spray. thing is... im not sick, its been like 2 months and i know has nothing to do with a cold or anything.. so ive been trying to narrow down what it could be caused from.. i eat very heathly and alot. lol i drink gallons of water and sleep lots latley.. these headaches dont start till about 2 in the afternoon.  and the last 3 days ive been experimenting .... wednesday i forgot to take prenatal vit.. no headache. thursday took vit.. headache... today i purposly did not take vit.. and wala no headache.. what do u ladies think? any ideas or input?  just getting so frusterated and sick of feeling bad.. any advice would be appreciated.. thanks.
i just copied and pasted my post here with u ladies as i have got no replys to my other post.. and update to this post too. i have not taken my prenatal vit, since thursday and have been headache free.. hoping i have found the sorce, but now ill have to find out why this is happening,, and if my vit is the culprit, what do i do??? just hoping someone knows or has gone thro the same thing... thanks girls
I would call the doctor and let them know you are suffering from headaches and tell them you went off of your prenatal vitamins.  I know they are going to want to call in another vitamin for you to take so I wouldn't wait long before letting them know.  I did suffer from headaches more during pregnancy and still at 35 week have them regularly.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on photo
Aug 29
KeeLolo commented on photo
Aug 29
KeeLolo commented on photo
Aug 29
Related Tags