Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Hospital Bag??
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hospital Bag??

So what goes into my hospital bag?  I know I can look online to see what I need but those lists seem endless.  I would rather hear from some of you ladies that are pros at this packing thing.  So what do I REALLY need to pack?
2 Comments
Blank
Oh wow, is it that time!!!  I was awful with my  previous pregnancies and had a bag packed from about 6 months, lol.  Ok, it's nearly 9 years since my last birth but from memory I remember packing the following:  for baby - nappies, vests, babygro, cardigan, hat, shawl, outdoor wear (depending on your weather).  for you - big pants (I mean the nice big comfy tummy warmer ones!), nightdress/pyjamas, dressing gown, maternity/feeding bra, super sanitary towels, socks (my feet always get cold in hospital), wash-stuff, face-cream (hospitals seem to dry out skin and it will make you feel nice), clean clothes for home journey, juice/bottled water, snack bars (high energy ones), mobile phone.

I think that's about it, lol, oh and don't forget a camera :) xxx
Blank
1158221_tn?1327976203
Thanks...that helps a lot.  If I took everything the books tell me to take I will need a moving van to go to the hospital.
Blank
Recent Activity
1272624_tn?1395437957
Blank
plumber43 commented on Who we REALLY are :)...
4 hrs ago
1643531_tn?1390433321
Blank
Godisfaithful commented on Who we REALLY are :)...
7 hrs ago
1351078_tn?1406744282
Blank
retta483 commented on photo
8 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Related Tags