Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
How many DPO can you get pregnancy symptoms?
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
476 members

I know this may sound crazy.  I don't even know if anyone has an answer.  But I am having some queezy nauseated feelings.  How many DPO can you start to feel pregnancy symptoms?  This 2WW is horrible.

It really depends on the women and pregnancy I think.  With my first it was two weeks exactly that I got pregnancy symptoms.  The second pregnancy I felt it about a week and a half after ovulation (however I'm not sure if any of it was just in my head or not).

I have heard of a lot of women who want to be pregnant so bad that even a few days after ovulation they "feel" pregnant, sometimes they really are pregnant and swear it was the pregnancy.

How many days past ovulation are you?  And what does 2WW mean?
Not crazy:)  It is definately different for every woman.  I've heard of some women that start getting symptoms within a few days, some who never notice because they're not focussing on it and some who never get any till much, much later.  It depends on the amount of extra hormone that is kicking in for the pregnancy and if there is a slight imbalance then symptoms will occur.  God Bless!!!  
2WW means the 14 days women usually wait after Ovulation has occured:)
I agree with Preciouspg.....the only symptom I ever had was breast tenderness other than that I went all the way (21 had m/c) with no other symptom at all.
Not crazy. I had some nausea starting at 4 DPO with both of my pregnancies. I didn't have breast tenderness or fatigue until 5 wks, strangely enough. Both times I just knew I was pregnant about 3 days before I got the bfp (and only ever got that same feeling 1 other time in 10 months that turned out to be a bfn).
THanks ladies!  Sorry about the 2WW acronym.  I have been using the 2 instead of T to stand for Two Week Wait.  I am gonna POAS on the 18th.
Hiya, I ovulated on Sunday which was day 17 for me. I have been extremely tired but I'm not getting my hopes up for a baby as I just don't think i will be that lucky this month. But i will be testing on 22nd. x
Lynniepooh cd 25. Comment
1 hr ago
KeeLolo Only 8 days left until CHRI... Comment
ribaby15 commented on Walking a tightrope.....