Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
IVF trials
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

IVF trials

I am awaiting a blood pregnancy test after my second IVF attempt.  The first one was unsuccessful.  My transfer was last Tuesday and my blood test is not until Thursday.  I am very impatient so I took a home test today (Monday).  It was negative.  I am so hoping that this is a false negative, but am doubtful.  I do not know what I will do if this is another failed attempt.  I want a baby so desperately and we cannot afford a third attempt.  Life is so unfair.