IVF trials
I am awaiting a blood pregnancy test after my second IVF attempt.  The first one was unsuccessful.  My transfer was last Tuesday and my blood test is not until Thursday.  I am very impatient so I took a home test today (Monday).  It was negative.  I am so hoping that this is a false negative, but am doubtful.  I do not know what I will do if this is another failed attempt.  I want a baby so desperately and we cannot afford a third attempt.  Life is so unfair.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1693137 tn?1323381890
Our first IVF worked, pregnant with twins and right when I was starting to let my gaurd down and think maybe everything will be fine, went in for an u/s at 13 weeks and no heartbeats.  They said it stopped a few days before bc they measured at 13 weeks.  Had a d/c a few days ago and trying to recover.  Grieved a lot and prayers to help send our little ones to heavan.  So, now what?  I am going to see the doctor tomorrow and hoping for a solid plan to help us focus on the future.  So many ups and downs- you really gotta be strong mentally and physically for this stuff.   Good luck everyone, I hope it is in the cards for us all.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
20 hrs ago
4548024 tn?1455244397
Blank
renae176 commented on What a month April ha...
May 02
1310570 tn?1404723592
Blank
Related Tags