Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
IVF trials
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
477 members

IVF trials

I am awaiting a blood pregnancy test after my second IVF attempt.  The first one was unsuccessful.  My transfer was last Tuesday and my blood test is not until Thursday.  I am very impatient so I took a home test today (Monday).  It was negative.  I am so hoping that this is a false negative, but am doubtful.  I do not know what I will do if this is another failed attempt.  I want a baby so desperately and we cannot afford a third attempt.  Life is so unfair.
1 Comment
Our first IVF worked, pregnant with twins and right when I was starting to let my gaurd down and think maybe everything will be fine, went in for an u/s at 13 weeks and no heartbeats.  They said it stopped a few days before bc they measured at 13 weeks.  Had a d/c a few days ago and trying to recover.  Grieved a lot and prayers to help send our little ones to heavan.  So, now what?  I am going to see the doctor tomorrow and hoping for a solid plan to help us focus on the future.  So many ups and downs- you really gotta be strong mentally and physically for this stuff.   Good luck everyone, I hope it is in the cards for us all.
Des_a_rae commented on Des_a_rae's status
MrsWoods Seeing the light at the end... Comment
ltllitig8r commented on plumber43's status