Looking for new Group Leaders
First I want to apologize to all of the ladies for not being around very much.  I have a lot going on with my family and well, I'm just big and pregnant - LOL (this child is sucking the life out of me!) Lots of stuff to do and just not enough time to do it!  But I miss you all and wish every day for BFP's and happy and healthy pg's.

That being said, I do need to take an "official" break from MH for a while.  I'm looking for volunteer(s) to take over the group.  Someone to update the lists and just to be around.

If you are interested, or just want to stay in touch with me elsewhere, just send me a PM and we'll get the details worked out.

Thanks to all you wonderful ladies for being here and the support and love that you give one another.  It truly is a blessing to have been able to meet all of you and bring us together to share in this journey.
Still wondering if anybody is interested?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Dec 05
KeeLolo, and Sheaby commented on KeeLolo's status
Dec 05
KeeLolo commented on photo
Dec 02
Related Tags