Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Looking for new Group Leaders
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Looking for new Group Leaders

First I want to apologize to all of the ladies for not being around very much.  I have a lot going on with my family and well, I'm just big and pregnant - LOL (this child is sucking the life out of me!) Lots of stuff to do and just not enough time to do it!  But I miss you all and wish every day for BFP's and happy and healthy pg's.

That being said, I do need to take an "official" break from MH for a while.  I'm looking for volunteer(s) to take over the group.  Someone to update the lists and just to be around.

If you are interested, or just want to stay in touch with me elsewhere, just send me a PM and we'll get the details worked out.

Thanks to all you wonderful ladies for being here and the support and love that you give one another.  It truly is a blessing to have been able to meet all of you and bring us together to share in this journey.
1 Comment
Still wondering if anybody is interested?
Michelledj, and xx_Louise_xx commented on Michelledj's status
1 hr ago
Michelledj Miscarriage number 4... Comment
1 hr ago
Des_a_rae commented on KTowne's status