Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
MC confusion
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

MC confusion

In Aug(2012)  I had a tubal reversal and my period became regular right away after surgery and has always stayed regular. I was supposed to get AF on Dec 5 but ended up missing my period.  I had a mc on Dec. 9/10....I am guessing it was a natural mc because i tested + on hpt..then slowly it faded to a negative.  I had gone to my ob/gyn and they did blood work to confirm but after i started bleeding like a normal period and called them they told me to just keep a watch on my temp and if i had any pain...and since i was only 5 weeks at the most to just let it happen naturally...well i started bleeding on dec 9/10 it lasted for about 5 day and then nothing...i figured was good to go...about 2 weeks later i felt my body ovulating...my husband and i did get together at that time but only once since i was a little scared and now i am late by 4 days....i took hpt and they have all come back neg...has this happen to anyone and should i wait till next week to see if i get my period or test positive?....with me having the reversal my chances of having a tubal pregnancy are higher...
zara2010 commented on xx_Louise_xx's status
16 mins ago
zara2010 commented on Carly1306's status
17 mins ago
xx_Louise_xx 6 weeks and feeling awful! Comment
1 hr ago