MC confusion
In Aug(2012)  I had a tubal reversal and my period became regular right away after surgery and has always stayed regular. I was supposed to get AF on Dec 5 but ended up missing my period.  I had a mc on Dec. 9/10....I am guessing it was a natural mc because i tested + on hpt..then slowly it faded to a negative.  I had gone to my ob/gyn and they did blood work to confirm but after i started bleeding like a normal period and called them they told me to just keep a watch on my temp and if i had any pain...and since i was only 5 weeks at the most to just let it happen naturally...well i started bleeding on dec 9/10 it lasted for about 5 day and then nothing...i figured was good to go...about 2 weeks later i felt my body ovulating...my husband and i did get together at that time but only once since i was a little scared and now i am late by 4 days....i took hpt and they have all come back neg...has this happen to anyone and should i wait till next week to see if i get my period or test positive?....with me having the reversal my chances of having a tubal pregnancy are higher...
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
krichar Happy Thanksgiving to my Am... Comment
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
krichar commented on Des_a_rae's status
Nov 25
Related Tags