Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
New =(
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
476 members

New =(

I never thought I would have to deal with a miscarriage...but here I am.  I know some of you.  We have been trying for baby #2 for three years this month.  After 5 IUI's we got pregnant.  We saw our baby's heartbeat and the next week it had stopped beating.  I had a d&c yesterday and we are devastated.  However - we had been planning on having another baby in 2010 and I so hope that can happen.  We've got a few more months...

I can't say that I am happy to be a part of this group - but I am thankful that it is here and that there are people that have been through this and can help me get through it.  
*hugs* I hope that you are able to get your little miracle baby soon. I'm so sorry you had to go through this.
Once again I just want to tell you how sorry I am that this happened. I know words can't make you feel better at the moment... only time will begin to dull the ache in your heart but I can say that everyone here has been though a loss and we can all relate to how you are feeling right now.

I was so pleased to see you had gathered your strength and joined the group, I know it wasn't an easy step. I can't tell you how happy I was when I read you are going to get going again with the IUI straight away. You are right in what you say.... you did it last time and it WILL happen again, and this time you have your little angel looking over you and all of us behind you cheering for you!

Big hugs and SSBD to you xx
so sorry you had to go through that... (((( hugs ))))

but you picked the right forum to join...I myself have just joined this forum and these ladies have been nothing more then wonderful and helpful...

Keep your spirits up, that lil miracle will happen for you!!!!
I'd also like you to know how sorry i am that you are going thru this. I know its not easy but the support of the women on this forum is a great help in the healing process. As we have all been thru a loss we can understand how you are feeling. sending you tons of baby dust for the new year. ((hugs))..

Rossie
I'm so sorry, we all know how much that hurts!  Everyone here is so supportive and nice!  I just joined this groupa week or two ago and everyone here is awesome!  You are in my prayers!
thanks ladies - we are looking forward to trying again.  i have a  follow up with my doc after christmas.  he wants to start me on bc pills for 2 weeks at that point - but i am going to see what my ovaries are doing at that point.  if they aren't doing anything i will take the pills - if it looks like they are going to ovulate then we might try naturally.  then after that cycle start the treatments again.  ugh.  i hate that i just paid 800 for the d&c and i'm sure there are more bills to come.  its frustration and i think i will be paying on fertility for the rest of my life...but i better have something to show for it!

i'm looking forward to being a mommy again and i'm so glad you are all here to help me through this.
I am so sorry for your loss.  Unfortunately all of us have experienced, but the good side is that we all have each other to help get through it.
I am also sorry for your loss.  You have found a great group of women who will support you thought this diffucult time.  welcome!
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I've had 4 myself and it's the most heartbreaking thing a woman can go through. I've been a part of this group(started in the m/c forum) for a little over a year and the women here are amazing, they helped pick me up when my world fell apart, so I know they'll do the same for you. My prayers are with you.        Lori
Oh Stef . . . . what do I say?  It breaks my heart to see you have to join our group :(  But on the other hand I am glad that we can be here for you in your time of need.  As everybody has already stated, this is a great group of women and we are here to cheer each other on and be a shoulder to cry on as needed.

I'm happy to hear that you are going to pursue your dream.  I know how devastating it is after a loss and know that we are all right here with you.
I'm glad you are all here too.  I'm feeling pretty good today.  Christmas morning will be hard.  My sister in law has a 2 month old and my other sister in law is 32 weeks pregnant (this is the one that is a horrible mom and doesn't even take care of the kid she has now).  But until then - we are ready to get started again.  I have a follow up appt on Monday.  My RE said its better to wait one cycle - but if we conceive naturally that would be ok.  My mom and my best friend both conceived the month after their d&c.  I'm hoping I can be that person too.  

Hope you all have a great Monday!
I too am so sorry you're going through this! Christmas sounds like it will be very hard, I don't like being around any babies since my m/c. My SIL has twin boys (her second set) they're 6  months old and I suddenly don't want to hold them or anything. Pregnant women are just as bad for me. Some people told me being around babies was theraputic but I'm not that type I suppose. We're TTC again immediately after my D&C I've read a lot that you're more fertile right after, so here we go! I'm glad you found this site, it's helped me soooo much! Good luck
Hi ladies. I'm new here. Like many people I didn't think I would ever have to deal with a pregnancy loss. I was supposed to be 9 weeks yesterday, but found out it was a blighted ovum. Now I'm lost and feeling,... empty. I want to get pregnant again soon so I can stop feeling like all pregnant women are rubbing their pregnancy in my face. I had a d&c the 23rd and am ready to try again. The sooner I get a BFP, the sooner I can move on from this hurt.
marsi2 I pray everyone had and is ... Comment
Hollus commented on photo
Hollus commented on photo