Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
New here...TTC PCOS and previous Miscarriage
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Hello...Have not been on MEDHElP forums since we were ttc with out daughter back in 08.  We have just started TTC baby number 3 which will be our 4th pregnancy due to a past miscarriage.  I have PCOS and this is our first cycle trying.  I did not temp or take any fertility meds this round so far.  (Had to use clomid to conceive DD)   I always have long or longish cycles, Sometimes I miss a few months in between due to the PCOS but lately they have been pretty regular in the sense that I have had a period every month but never 28 or 30 day cycles....34-40 day cycles seems to be where I sit.       Any ways the first day of my last period was August 31st.  I did not use any opks but noticed egg white cervical mucus around the 22-23 of sept.  We did some baby dancing before, on and after those days....that last date i tracked that we had sex was the 24th.  I have had mild cramping on and off, tender breasts and headaches & back pain for the last 2 weeks or so.   Yesterday when I wiped there was a tiny amount of blood so I assumed I was about to start my period and was of course dissapointed....but when I woke up this morning nothing else had happened...no blood or cramping.  Then today I had a small bit more of pink-redish and brown in my panties but still no cramping or blood so I am PRAYING it is implantation bleeding which I did have when we got pregnant with out daughter but so far still BFN tests.   I am on CD 37 and around 12-14 days since I think I ovulated.  Seems a little bit late to be having IB since that is usually days 7-10 i think but I am just praying I conceived or ovulated a little bit later than I thought.   Since we had sex on the 24th I guess it is possible it is IB.  Anyways I didnt intend this to be long...I went down the TTC road for a year trying with our daughter so I pretty much know all the info.  Guess I just wanted to say hello and have a little support as I am going crazy waiting for either a full AF or a BFP!!!     Thanks if you stuck with me reading all of this LOL  
zara2010 My mood has dropped theses ... Comment
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on photo