Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
New to this group- OPK and Temp Question
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

New to this group- OPK and Temp Question

Ok so this is the first month TTC after a D&C last March. It's also my first time using OPK's. CD1 for me was November 6th. I started temping and using OPK's on CD 10. My BBT was 97.70 every morning. I wasn't able to temp this weekend but I got my first + OPK on Saturday. Here is my question:

Friday morning= BBT 97.70

Saturday morning= +OPK

Saturday night= +OPK

Sunday morning= BD'd

Sunday Afternoon= Horrible ovulation cramping/ right side pain for hours

Monday morning= 97.24 BBT (temp drop)

We could only BD on Sunday morning but if my temp rises tomorrow wouldn't that temp drop this morning indicate that I am ovulating today rather than yesterday when I felt the pains?

Do you think I missed my chances this cycle by only BD'ing on Sunday morning? I am hoping it only takes that one time! DH wasn't feeling well and I could see if he's up for it tonight but is it too late?