Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Newbie TTC
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Newbie TTC

I wondered if anyone could give me some advice.

In June 2012 I found out that I was having an ectopic pregnancy at my 12 week scan. I hadn't had any bleeding or pain to suggest an ectopic. I was rushed into surgery, where the baby was found to be wrapped around my Fallopian tube. Luckily I didn't have to have my ovary or tube removed.

Me and my fiancé started ttc again in september 2012, but so far unsuccessful. I have recently started to track my bbt, but not sure if I'm doing it right, or whether I can see if ovulation has occurred.

Any suggestions?

Thank you xx
Tags: TTC
1 Comment
I am sorry to hear about you loss, I too am ttc and have been for 4 yrs now with my hubby. I recently ordered fertibella @ www.fertibella.com and it's supposed to help with the most severe cases of infertility. They have a ttc kit thats free right now and it includes lots of goodies and bonus gifts all you have to do is pay for shipping. Mine should be getting here in a day or two and I cant wait until I begin taking it and seeing what miracles happen. When I know more about the results I can keep you updated if you'd like...good luck to you!!!
xx_Louise_xx Made the dreaded 10 weeks m... Comment
35 mins ago
Moma_Cher commented on OctoberMommy2014's status
retta483 commented on retta483's status