Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Our Journey to December
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members
Viewing 201-226 comments:
I loved the drink too, hard to believe that some people dont...guess we're the weird ones though lol! Yup, if you throw it up you have to do it all again, so glad mine stayed down!

I'm sure your results are going to be normal!! Lucky you with the three day weekend, so jelouse!! They should be able to tell you his weight when you get the ultrasound, I always just check online to see where Olivia is supposed to be and then compare it to where she is...and so far she's a chunky monkey lol!

Our furniture is expresso so it's really dark on bright green walls! We have the crib and the dresser/tower!! We are waiting until after the baby shower before we really get anything else though, don't want to buy something someone else might get us. I know, we are so far but still a while to go...sigh, wish time would just fly by so I can have my shower!

I know, less than two months to go!!!!! No dreams, I am hoping early, like Thanksgiving day early...especially since we don't get the day after Thanksgiving off :-( but I'll prolly take that day anyway!!

Work is still awfull and full of tension, it was nice having most of last week off...even if I was really sick with awful nosebleeds every 5 minutes. Nothing really new here, I'm getting bigger by the minute and my boobs are leaking, but it's not as clear as before...think that's a good sign! I know, between your student teacher and my mean boss we don't hardly get to say more than a quick hello...I miss the old days :-(! So, anything new with you yet? I did find out that when I get to like 35-36 weeks they are going to check me to see if I'm dialating and they are going to start seeing me every week! They aren't going to check me every week though, some doctors do but they said they wouldn't!!!! What's new with you?
Hey girlie.  Sorry it has been awhile.  I am hoping that you are doing well and feeling great.  I had an ultrasound today and a doctor's appt.  Pretty busy morning.  But I have the day off which is great.  My niece is coming over to spend the day with Jason and me.  She is going to build a birdhouse with her Uncle Jason.  She wants to be a builder so that totally makes Jason happy.  She and her sister turned 4 on Tuesday so Ella is getting her time with us and Olivia will get some time later with just me.  We will go have our nails and toes done.  That's more Olivia's speed.  

I got all my tests back.  My glucose level was 108 which is good my doc says.  He said anything lower than 130 is good.  My weight gain is a little on the heavy side which the doc said is no big deal but I gained 7 lbs this month...ouch.  My ultrasound went well.  It is harder to see him the bigger he gets.  Right now he is breech with his little bum down and his head up.  They said he could still turn so I shouldnt worry too much.  My doc said he will start to do internals at week 36 and at that point he will determine whether he has turned or not.  If he hasnt we will schedule a 38 week c section.  Not ideal but I will do whatever is safe you know.    Is Olivia turned the right way?  Head down, bum up?  What is so ironic is that I was a breech baby.  My mom still delivered me vaginally...crazy lady.

How is the shower coming?  When is yours?  Mine is the second Saturday in November...I think it is the 13th.  I am looking forward to it but I dont know what I am going to wear that is not going to make me look like a beached whale.  My face is starting to spread.  They say that is common with boys.  O well.  

I started reading Jenny McCarthy's book called Belly Laughs.  It is hilarious.  You should definitely get it.

Nothing else is new with me.  Relaxing and loving vanilla milkshakes.  Hope you have a great weekend.  Relax and make Cain wait on you hand and foot.
Hey girl, not so great, my boss caught me online of course...I'm at my grandma's house right now! As far as physically though, I'm fine except that I am having major breathing problems after I eat lunch, I feel like I can't get a deep enough breath, so I try to breathe more and I get dizzy from too much oxygen...haha. How was your visit with your neices? Did the bird house turn out okay and how are Olivia's nails?

I wouldn't worry about the weight, it's normal to gain up to 50 pounds so I'm sure it's fine! I hope he turns, but if he doesn't you'll get to see him closer to my due date...and if I'm late we could have our babies the same week!! Olivia was head down about 3 weeks ago but I don't know if she's moved back or not...your mom is really crazy!!

Shower is coming up next Saturday!! I am so excited!! Cain's mom is taking me to the doctors tomorrow and shopping for a new outfit for my shower(she did the same thing for my wedding shower)!! I'm sure your face is fine lol!! Everyone says I'm all baby so I hope that means I don't look bloated!

Own it and have read it about 10 times!! You worried about your weight gain, according to Jenny she gained close to 60 lbs!! You should also get her book baby laughs, it's about the first year of parenting!!

Well, tomorrow is Friday thank God and I only have to work half a day so hopefully I'll be able to talk to you tomorrow evening sometime!

Here we are...another week.  I am starting to get big quickly.  My belly has a mind of its own.  I know what you mean about losing your breath.  I feel like after I eat I didn't leave any room left for my lungs.  I teach on the second floor of a building so I do a lot of steps in a day.  My kids are running me ragged this year too.  I am exhausted from being on my feel all day.  

I am excited for your shower.  I hope you get lots of great things.  Did you get an outfit for the shower yet?  I refuse to wear dresses and skirts at this point.  My ankles and feel start to swell by the end of the day.  I tried to wear heals to work yesterday and after 7 hours on my feel I was regretting every second of those heals.  

How is Cain doing?  Is he getting ready for his little angel to show up.  You are getting to the very end.  I cannot believe you will be a mommy in a little over a month...maybe.  Who knows you might go early.  My sister's friend just had her little one yesterday and she wasn't due until December 31st.  She was only 29 1/2 weeks.  That would scare me so much.  The baby seems to be doing fine but was only about 2 1/2 lbs and needs a lot of care.

How has everything gone?  I like having an appt. every 2 weeks.  Makes me feel a little better about new symptoms.  And let me tell you....the third trimester is a rough one.  I feel a lot of pain between my legs lately.  Almost like I pulled my groin muscles.  I pee about oh....20 times a day.  I will go and then as soon as I leave the restroom I feel like I have to go again.  Sometimes I feel like I am going to pee my pants and then I go to the bathroom and it trickles out like I have no pee in me.  What a pain in the butt.  O well...I love being pregnant and I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I just need this little guy to quit using my bladder as a pillow!  

How about you...any terrific symptoms to share that I should look forward to in the near future?
Hey girlie.  I hope all is well.  I hope your shower went well this weekend.  5 more weeks... I cant believe it!!!!
Hey, so so sorry...mean witch at work...so fed up with that place!! Anyways my shower went great, between the shower and our trip to babies r us I now have everything I need for little Olivia to come home!! Cain is really ready, he keeps talking about her coming two weeks early! I hope so!

I would be scared to go to have to have my little one at 29 weeks!! So glad I'm way past that now!

Your shower is coming up, bet your excited! I'm excited for you, hope you get all kinds of good stuff! I did!!

No crazy symptoms! But the way Olivia is positioned it almost looks like I'm dropping...Cain pointed it out but I haven't dropped yet.

Well girl, wish I had more to tell, but it's been pretty quiet over here!

Anything new over there?
Hey girl.  Sorry your boss is such a nightmare.  I know that makes things just 10 times worse.  I hope all is well with you.  I have a cold which is putting me down.  I work and then come home and crash for the night.  I just hope it doesnt turn into anything worse.  

I went shopping this weekend and purchased my glider for the nursery.  My mom helped me buy it.  Those suckers are expensive.  Between the glider and the ottoman I have $700 in it.  It better rock that baby to sleep on its own each night for that price.  My shower is the 13th of November so it should be helpful with things we need.  How is your nursery coming?  I must admit ours is still empty.  

I am glad that you are dropping and things are starting to take position.  Have you had an internal yet?  I am really eager to know what that is like.  I am relying on you to fill me in on what they do during those appointments.  It is still hard for me to believe that you are down to one month maybe even less.  

Had my 30th birthday on Thursday.  Hard to believe I am that old already.  I always thought I would have been a mom long before I turned 30.  Guess things don't always happen how you plan.  We should both know that lesson very well.  DO you have your hospital bag packed yet?  I am going to start shopping for mine next week.  I want to get a new toothbrush. paste, etc. so I dont have to worry about packing those things up later.  I was told to put a couple of Jason's T-Shirts in the bag too so I can put them on while I am in early labor cuz you are not aloud to wear anything under them.  I would rather wear one of his t's than that silly gown that they have in the hospital.

Well girl.  Going to watch the Steelers game.  I will talk to you this week hopefully.  Take care of yourself.
So sorry for your cold...I can sympathize, I was sick about 2 months ago and had really bad nose bleeds...they even sent me home from work for 4 days the nose bleeds were so bad!!

Yeah, my family bought me a used glider and recovered it and the ottoman to match my nursery so I got lucky there. Bet you are so excited for that shower, I'm excited for you too!! Hope you get what you need, we did get some things we needed and have bought everything else already!

They did my internal today, I am dialated 1cm but that's not really anything exciting my doctor said...yeah right lol!! Olivia isn't in the right position, she's head down and all but not turned the way they want so I have to do some lunges and sit indian style and stuff but it's not going to be bad...as far as what happens, I pray your little one has dropped before they do that exam b/c my doctor had to dig deep and press really hard on my stomach to try and feel Olivia's head...I'm still in pain and am spotting,which she told me I probably would. I know, 4 more weeks to go!!

Your not old! I try not to plan too much because things never work out for me lol!! I am busy packing it, I have everything just haven't put it in there yet lol!! I am going to buy me a gown to wear in the hospital to breast feed.

Have fun girl and I'll write you just as soon as I can.
Time is a ticking away.  You are going to have little Olivia in your hands sooner than you think.  Hard to believe this journey is slowly coming to an end and our mommy journey will begin.  I am looking forward to it, but I am also a little scared.  I am starting to worry about the whole labor thing.  I am worried about things going wrong.  I know the nurses and doctors take care of everything but you never know.  I am going to try to be more optimistic.  

So I am going to assume your nursery is ready and your bags are packed.  I can't wait to hear that you are the proud momma of little baby Olivia.  You can tell me what to really expect.  I am still dreading the internals which are going to start at the end of the month.  My doctor starts them at 35 weeks....is that when yours started.  What all do they do?  Is it really uncomfortable?  Jason and I haven't even been able to have S**.  It is too uncomfortable for me.  I can't imagine a doctors hand up in me.  Yuck!

Have you been doing your exercises to turn Livie?  I have been trying to downward dog position for two weeks now and Jake is still breech.  His little head is right up in my ribs and his little bum I swear is sitting directly on my bladder.  He is still pretty active which makes me feel better about his health but sometimes he kicks are brutal.  He kicked me the other day and it made me start to pee myself.  How embarrassing.  I could stop it but I was certainly not expecting it.  My milk came in too.  Just the clear/milky looking stuff but it has leaked a few times....not to my shirt but it leaves little spots in my bra.  Makes all this feel pretty real.

We now have the crib and glider ordered and my grandma ordered our car seat/stroller for the shower on Saturday which is exciting.  I hope I get some necessities.  Jason finished the dresser today and he is in the process of staining the wood to match the crib. He needs to get the closet ready for all the clothes I have washed over the weeks.  I went through my sister's totes of clothes and washed what I will need.  I want Jason to put another rode in the closet so I can hand two rows of clothes.  I feel bad that I make his do so much but I get tired so quickly these days.  

Well now that I talked your ear off I guess I will get some much needed school work done.  These papers aren't going to grade themselves.  Enjoy your week and stay away from the wicked witch!!  
I know girl, I'm off and on worried about labor, but really I just want to get her here asap so I can relax lol!! I'm sure labor will be fine for both of us!!

Yup, nursery done and bag packed, just waiting on Olivia to get here!! I got my first check at 36 weeks!! Was so painfull because the doctor wanted to feel her head and she wasn't far enough down in my pelvic, they did my group B strep test which is just a swab in the vagina and it didn't hurt at all,

I have been doing my exercises, the doctor said that if we have to deliver her that way we can it's just harder labor on the both of us. I hope your downward dog works and he turns because otherwise it'll be a c-section for you. I've had that clear stuff for a while, I can express it but it doesn't leak on its on though...very good sign we're at the end of this journey!!

Have fun with those papers lol!!
So here you are in your last couple of weeks.  Sorry it has been so long since I wrote.  I have been pretty busy at work trying to find the person that is going to fill my position.  I also helped with my shower this weekend...which was great by the way.  It was so nice getting all the things we needed.  The nursery is slowly getting finished as well.  How have you been feeling?  Not too much longer and you will have little Olivia in your arms.  

It is hard to believe it is coming to an end...or the beginning.  I am starting to get uncomfortable...how about you?  My legs are starting to swell so I am going to talk to the doctor about it on Friday.  How are those internals going?  Getting any better?  I can't believe you are near delivery.  I hope work isn't making you miserable even though I know it is.  Well girlie.  I hope to talk to you later this week.  Stay comfortable.

Hey!! Yup, two more weeks to go!! My midwife told us some tips to try to get things going, we are so hoping to have Olivia this weekend but I doubt she will come lol!! I'm glad you got all the things you needed, it's a bit of a relief to finally be able to really get the nursery together isn't it?

I know, I dont get much sleep and yeah I'm swollen too.. by the way, I've gained thirty pounds!! I had an internal last week and it was better because Olivia's head was lower. I have also dropped all the way so hopefully any time now. I still hate work but remind myself everyday that soon I will get a 6 week break!! You stay comfy too!
I cannot believe your tracker says 13 days.  Seems like just yesterday we were in the 200's.  Now just 13 days for you!!!  I hope that Olivia comes very soon for you.  I am sure you are ready to go.  I gained 31 lbs so far I think so I am sure I will be up around 35 or so before Jake makes his appearance.  I don't even care!  I just want him to be healthy.  

I had an appt. yesterday and Jake's heartbeat was a little fast so they are going to keep an eye on that.  Of course I just become a nervous wreck when they tell me those things.  THey said it might have been a spike which would be nothing to worry about.  Let's hope.  

Work is coming to an end for you and soon enough you will find something better and leave that place once and for all.  IS Cain getting ready for his little princess to arrive?  Car seat in the car? Sheets on the crib mattress?  Diapers and outfits packed?  I am so jealous you are about to be a mommy very soon.  

Well girl.  I hope these next few days are relaxing to you.  YOu know what they say....get the rest while you can.  Decorate for Christmas since you will not be able to do that once she gets here.  That is what's on my agenda next weekend for my Thanksgiving break.  I officially have 18 more days of work before my Christmas break and then no more work for 8 months.  I cant wait.  Jason just found out that the government gives him 6 weeks paternity leave which is awesome.  So we can be home together.  

Enjoy your thanksgiving if I do not talk to you.   Let me know as soon as you can when little Livie arrives.  
Yippieee!! Just a week till my due date!! I am super excited, can't wait for her to get here! I know, one minute it seems like the time has just flown by and the other it seems like it has just been dragging on lol!! I went to the doc today, weight is still the same!! looks like I might not quite hit the 35 mark! THey checked me again...it hurt...and I'm still the same 1 cm dialated...bummer!

I'm sure it was prolly cause he was moving around, when they are active it spikes...I will pray for both of yall, even though we both know he will be healthy and all will be well!!

Yup, I get a whole 5 days off work...starting today!! I hope though if I go into labor early it's not till like Sunday or Monday...I don't want these 5 days to be counted toward my maternity leave lol!! We are READY!! Car seat, diapers, bags packed!! I have to bring Olivia's diaper bag to the hospital because her stuff won't fit with mine and Cains...I might have overpacked lol!! DOn't be jealous girl, You'll be a mommy soon too!!

Ha funny you should mention decorating for Christmas...Cain put our tree up about a week ago and all of our presents have been bought and wrapped...he didn't want me out and about with Olivia so soon lol!! I am so glad you get so much time off...really really jealous but glad lol!! THat is awesome that Jason can stay home with you so long, I'll be lucky if Cain gets a full week home with me :-(.

You enjoy your Thanksgiving too!!! I sure hope she gets here soon!!
Here we are just 5 days from your due date....you must be sooo ready.  I know I am already getting uncomfortable so you must be ready to have Olivia on the other side of your belly very soon.  Who knows, maybe she is already here.  Maybe you are sitting in the hospital right now nursing her.  

Jake still feels breech to me but they are going to check him at my appt on Monday to be certain.  If they cant tell but simply doing the internal I will need to go for another ultrasound.  It would be nice to see him one more time before he makes his appearance at the end of the month.  

We decorated for Christmas on Thanksgiving day.  I have a sinus infection so we stayed home for Thanksgiving since I didnt feel like getting worse.  We have 3 people let to shop for and then we are done with our Christmas shopping.  They are all men so if I dont get to it, Jason can handle buying for them.  I am going to sit down and wrap everything today.  

We went and shopped yesterday for the final things on the registry that we will need.  THe only thing left that I want is the bundle me cover for the car seat.  My sister suggested that we not get a snow suit type outfit because it is too hard to take on and off and the baby gets overheated in the car.  We decided to get one of those things that simply goes over the car seat so we can avoid all of that.  

SO what goes into the hospital bag anyway?  Did you go on a website to find out what to pack.  I am guessing things to take a shower and brush my teeth, undies, pjs, clothes to go home, clothes for the baby.  What else?  
Yes I am so ready...not at the hospital lol!! Guess what...I lost my mucus plug like an hour ago!!! It just means that lobor can be days or weeks away though...wish it meant now!!!!!

I hope Jakes turned, if not then maybe they will do an ultrasound, wish I could see Olivia! How do you feel about a c-section...I personally don't care just as long as she's healthy and I'm sure you feel the same way!!

I'm glad you got your Christmas stuff done, trying to do all that while you're big fat and pregnant is hard lol!! We are officially done shopping and wrapping!! Such a relief to have that stuff out of the way!!

Good that you're down to your last items!! I think we have everything that the registry and books have suggested (thank GOD for checklists lol) I'm sure there are prolly other things we need, but whatever they are we will figure out as we go along!

I have the WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOUR EXPECTING book...and 12 others lol...that told me exactly what to put in, but you can look online as well. Some items included: Camera/Camcorder, gown for giving birth, nursing gown, nursing bra and nursing pads (if you nurse) going home outfit for you, going on outfit for Jason (pjs for him if he's staying at the hospital wasn't mention in the book but I packed Cain some), going home outfit for Jacob, outfit for hosptial picture for Jacob, Baby Blanket, Baby hat, Couple pairs of undies for you and some of your favorite pads (the hospital should give you some pads), snacks for you and Jason, things to entertain you, socks for all three of you, slippers with soles for walking around if you need to, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoo, soap, hairbrush, makeup...mostly things you would take with you if you were going out of town plus a few extras for the baby! Don't worry though, if you forget anything you can always send Jason to the store lol!!
Appointment wasn't as bad as I thought today.  Internal was quick and she certainly felt his little bum.  Still Breech!  I go for an ultrasound next week and if it turns out he is breech they are going to schedule my c-section at the next appt.  I am not worried about a c-section.  As long as my little one is healthy I don't care how he comes out.  I am just a little disappointed I will not be able to experience delivering a baby.  O well.

I only gained a pound since last appt. 2 weeks ago which makes me feel pretty good.  It is starting to slow down.  I wasn't dilated or effaced so I have a long way to go.  SHe said it was still early and anything can happen so I am not worrying yet.  I am going to concentrate on packing my bags and wrapping Christmas gifts.

On a better note....how are you doing?  I am so excited it is getting close for you.  Time away from work...just what you need!  Olivia is going to be here on Saturday...I have a feeling.  I will know you are having the baby if I don't hear from you at all this week or next.  I will cross my fingers. Good luck to you little momma!

Glad your appt was better than mine!!! Sorry he's still breeched, maybe he will turn though! Glad you're not worried about having a c-section, some ppl actually perfer them so I'm sure they're not all that bad!

I actually lost about 20 pounds...yup,  had Olivia Lynn on Tuesday at 1:07...went into labor on Monday!! I got me a November Baby!!  You just concentrate on getting that last minute stuff done, never know when you could go into labor...I wasnt expecting too!!

We are good THANK GOD...7lbs14oz 20 1/2 inches long! Had a heart murmmer, seems to be gone now but we are going to the docs today at 2 for a heart ultrasound to make sure and we have a little touch of jandice so we have to keep a light pack thing on her...she hates it, hoping to have that off in the next day or two!! Good luck to you too!! It'll prolly be a while before I can update and add pictures but I will as soon as I am able! Had a good labor by the way, 11 hours of contraction 2-4 minutes apart before I started to dialate though so I ended up getting patocin!! gotta go, Olivia is hungry lol
Hi ladies! I absolutely loved reading your posts, it is wonderful that both of you went from the sadness of miscarriage to having two successful pregnancy. What an inspiration you both are. Congrats and God Bless! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

XXOO
Kari
Thank you Kari.  This post truly does walk through our entire journey.  I am a bit jealous that TRYING had her little girl and I still have a couple of weeks to wait but it sounds like things are going great for her. I truly think it is a friendship that needed to happen for both of our sanities.  Thank you for your comments.  Merry Christmas to you too.
Hey girlie.....I mean MOMMY!!!!  I am so excited for you.  Olivia was a big baby....I am glad she is healthy and the heart murmur is gone.  My brother was born with a heart murmur and he is a perfectly healthy 33 year old....and has been healthy his whole life.  I can't wait to hear all about labor and how the first days are going.  I am sure you are a natural mother....question is....is Cain a natural father?  I am so jealous you are a mommy.  I know my time is coming but I am very stressed out over the whole Christmas thing....I don't know whether to go to all of my family functions around Christmas or should I stay home for fear I go into labor.  

How did you know you were going into labor?  I am worried I wont know the difference between the cramping and braxton hicks contractions I have been having vs. real labor contractions.  I am guessing they are far more painful but again...not sure.  I read the book What to Expect when Expecting....but they are kind of vague on how that whole thing goes down.  Then they tell you that you shouldn't go to the hospital when your contractions start.  That doesn't sound right.  I will be on the horn with my doc. the second they start.

We finally settled on a pediatrician this week and called to set up their visit at the hospital when Jake is born.  Unfortunately, they do not do rounds in the hospital so we will have to use the hospital pediatricians which I am not too excited about.  They told us they want to see him within a week of his birth so I guess that isn't so bad.  I have yet to pack my bag for the hospital.  I guess I am procrastinating.  I am going out to get some pjs that button down the front for nursing.  How is nursing?  Are you doing it?  I am certainly going to try and hope that I am able.  I have a pump but not quite sure how to use that either.  Hopefully the specialist in the hospital will walk me through that.  

I can't wait to see some pictures.  By the way....I hope I lose 20 lbs in one day too.  Is your tummy a bowl of jelly??  :)
I hope all is well with you and Little Livie!  Nothing new on my end....no dilation at last appt.  He did turn though.  No more breech Jake.  Now who knows when I will have him.  He is very comfortable in there I think.  Doctor says he is still pretty small in the 6 lb range.  I am sure he will grow in the next few weeks.  

Well just thought I would pop in.  Hope things are going well.
Hey girlie!! Check out my pictures of Olivia!! Isn't she just wonderfull??? Yeah I know, there's only one pretty baby in the world and every mom has it right? Dont be jealous lol!! Dont stress over Christmas either, maybe getting out and running around will actually help you go into labor!! Yup, I'm a natural and Olivia is a natural at breastfeeding so that's a relief!! Cain is doing pretty good at the daddy thing, but he does not have any patience...he noticed that right away. Good thing he doesn't have to get up a night with her yet lol!!

I'd like to say that you'll know, but I didn't. Of course I didn't have any braxton so when I went into labor at 2 am I thought they could be painfull braxton's so I took a shower and started to time them, they were 4-6 minutes apart! I waited until about 5:50 to wake Cain up and asked him to time them, when we got to an hour of this I called the doctor and went to the hospital where they monitored me for another hour and determined my contractions were actually 2-4 minutes apart by that time and very consistant. But since I wasn't dialating they didn't consider it active labor so I had contractions from 2 am till 3:30 pm when the doctor checked me and told me that I was about a 2 but she made me a 3 and then sent me back to the hospital to have an epidural started so maybe I could sleep! (there was some walking in there at the hospital and at the mall when the let me go for a couple of hours) I couldn't sleep though and was in active labor from 3:30 pm when she checked me until 1:07am when LivieLynn was born. So technically I was only in labor for about 9 1/2 hours...not bad for the first one since most 1st labors usually last about 18 hours lol!!! I only had to push for 20 minutes and she was here! BTW don't be scared of an epidural, it was nothing!! Just felt really weird and my contractions weren't all that painfull...course I was medicated through the last part!! I had to have a mini epesiodomy and I ripped my labia...ripping the labia isn't uncommon, but apparently were I ripped mine is very uncommon, the doc told me it'd never be pretty again...good thing I'm not in the habit of showing it off lol!!! I think the only way to tell what's real when it comes to contractions is the consistancy, if they are so many minutes apart for over an hour I would say that labor is at least starting!

Sorry about your pediatrician, we ended up seeing several while we were there and I didn't even meet ours until the last day for like 5 seconds...been to the pediatricians 3 times since then and still haven't seen her. I am nursing and it is going great, was sore at first but I really like it!! I am going to have to start pumping soon though, they told me to start around 3 weeks and introduce her to the bottle at 4 weeks so I can return to work at 6 weeks...If I have a job to go back too,,, I lkinda hope not lol!! BTW I got CAIN AN INTERVIEW!! I reaaly hope he gets this job too!!! Pumps not really hard, Cain and I tried ours out before we had Olivia and good thing too, turns out the medium breast sheild it comes with was too small so we had to buy a bigger one...I pumped the other night too and managed over 4 1/2 ounces in about 5 minutes so I don't have any problems producing milk lol!! Plus Olivia is now 9 pounds 2 ounces!! Pediatrician told us today that she is average with her weight gain (in the 50th percentile), ,her height is above average...way above average (90th percentile) and her head size is normal (40th percentile)!! That's how you'll know Jake is getting enough milk, he'll be putting on the pounds!!

Actually, I'm back in my regular clothes now and just about the same weight I started out with...I've been that way since about a week after she was born, guess breastfeeding does help the weight loss lol!!! I hope you lose 20 lbs in one day too, otherwise you'll hate me lol!! My tummy is different feeling but it looks the same!!

Glad Jake turned!!! All is well with us!! Some ppl don't dialate until they go into labor and it can happen really fast or really slow, hope yours is fast!! The doc could be wrong, they told me LivieLynn was going to be about 7 pounds and she was almost 8!! He will grow!!

HOpe to hear from you soon...sorry I've been MIA, but walking has been painfull...so has standing and peeing and pretty much everything else lol!! Hope you'll go a few days early like I did!!

Hey girl....I am so glad everything is going well with you and Little Livie.  THank you for sharing your story with me.  I am just so tired of waiting around.  I think I lost my mucus plug on Friday.  It was jelly like and had brown and red blood through it.  I am guessing that was what it was.  My braxton hicks contractions are lasting all day and all night and they are kind of painful.  How did you feel a week before you delivered?  

I had an appt on Thursday and nothing new to report.  No dilation or effacement.  The doctor wants another ultrasound tomorrow to get the size of the baby.  She is concerned about the size of the little ones head.  She thinks he is not able to get his little or should I say big noggin into my canal.  Nothing can be easy.

I am hoping this little on makes his appearance soon.  I am uncomfortable most of the day and about all of the night.  Tell me life gets better once they are here.  Your pictures are so cute by the way.  She is so precious.  You can tell she is going to be a knock-out when she grows up.  Cain better start putting the locks on her bedroom door now.

Are you getting the hang of mommyhood?  I have a feeling I will be completely clueless.  

Well anyway....bags are packed....carseat is in the car...ready to go.
hey, I know about that wait lol!! I went in to labor the day after I lost my mucus plug.So hopefully it'll be soon!! I felt like I had the flu, really run down and sick and like I said no braxton's for me but I hear they are a good sign!! Maybe soon??

I was watching an episode of 16 and pregnant and one of the girls on there was dialated at a one when she went into the hospital and 7 hours later she gave birth!! Some ppl don't dialate until it's time so I wouldn't worry about that. Aww poor Jake I'm sure his head is beautiful lol!! Guess if he's too big they'll do a c-section?

I hope so too, I want to see the pics!! It does get better, but let me tell you, the I can't sleep I'm too fat turns into I can't sleep b/c of the baby...it's not all that bad though!! Yeah, she's already not allowed to wear a two-piece swim suit lol!! Think she's going to be tall!!  Everyone keeps telling us how cute she is so I got a big head...I take all the credit even though she looks like her dad!!

Your instinct will kick in, I thought I wouldn't know what to do and for the first day you really dont, but you learn as you go and you make a few mistakes but they're really harmless!!

Ready for you to go to lol!!

Merry Christmas
Hey girl...how was baby's first christmas?  I wish I could say I had baby's first Christmas too but no such luck.  At the doctor's appt today she said I was only 1 cm dilated so she stripped my membranes.  OMG was that painful.  I was ready to scale the wall.  Jason was watching and he said his insides were hurting for me.  She is hoping that will start labor within a couple of days.  I hope so too.  

How is the little one doing?  Are you just loving every second of being a mommy?  I can't wait.  I know it will be rough and things will drastically change but I am ready for all of it.  

I am still worried that I will not know I am in labor.  DId you know right away?  I feel like my BH contractions sometimes are strong so I hope I can tell the difference.  

So is it better to have the baby sleep in a bassinet next to the bed or should I keep him in his room and go in there and sit to feed him.  I am afraid to feed him in bed for fear I will fall asleep.  WHat are your thoughts since you are now the professional.  Olivia is almost a month old already....TIme flies doesn't it!!

Well I hope to share good news very soon.  I want to see more pictures.
Still nothing :(
Baby's first Christmas was great...she got so much stuff lol!! I know what that stripping feels like and let me tell you it was worse than labor lol!!

I am loving it...as I hope you are by now too!! It's not too rough, just a little crazy!

I did not know right away, I thought something may be wrong with me or the baby! I hear you can tell the difference between BH and the real deal.

I keep Olivia in her room, that way she's used to it and it's one less thing to break her from, but you should do whatever you're comfy with...our baby monitor has a camera so I can still see her breathing at night. I dont really feel like a pro...Olivia is so fussy, she screams and screams but today we found out she has reflux so hopefully it will get better...she's just really unhappy and I feel like a failure but the doc says that we are doing a good job.

I hope you have jacob soon!!! I hope you've had him already!
Jake is here.  He was born Thursday, January 6th at 1:49 pm.  He weighed 8 lb. 9 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long.  Big boy.  Had some trouble.  Pushed for 2 1/2 hours and then they realized I was not going to be able to get him out.  They used forceps on him and pulled him out.  Labor was the most painful thing I have ever gone though.  I tried to push him out but he just would not come. I ended up "blowing my bum out" as the nurse calls it.  THat is when you push for so long that the inside of your bum pops out and does not go back in.  Basically one huge hemorrhoid.  I was cut to get the forceps in when is still healing.  Lots of stitches.  It was all worth it in the end.

Unfortunately, he was fine on Thursday then taken to the NICU on Friday where he spent the next 6 days.  We just got home from the hospital yesterday.  What a nightmare.  He was on oxygen and I.V.s.  I was a nervous wreck.  They tested him for everything...EEG, MRI, CT scan, chest x-ray.  Nothing was found so we finally were released.

I will fill you in more tomorrow.  Gotta go nurse this big guy.
SO glad he's here!! I was starting to get worried to be honest lol!! Guess he just decided to make a late appearance. Sorry you had so much trouble, I hate that you had to go through all that. But they got him out and that's all that matters!! Sorry about the stitches, I know what that's like and it's really painfull after the fact lol!! I hope that hemorriod doesn't give you problems in the future. Yup, reallly worth it....btw he is so cute!!

Was he having breathing problems!!! What were his symptoms??? Glad they can't find anything but do they have any opionions? Is he okay now? Are they doing follow up?? Sorry for bombbarding you with questions, but I wanna know what was wrong and if it'll happen again...I feel a little possesive lol!!

How is nursing going? I can't get Olivia to take a bottle now lol! Well girl, if I was going back to work it'd be tomorrow...but no job to go back too and hoping unemployement!! Maybe I'll get to stay home for a few months anyway! Take care of yourself and that little one...
Hey girlie...I cannot believe you have a 2 month old almost.  That is crazy.  

Still trying to get the hang of the lack of sleep.  Nursing every 2-3 hours daily but having a little trouble today.  I dried up I think.  I nursed this morning with no problem then I pumped which I usually do after the morning nurse.  THen when I nursed at 11:30 I couldnt even feed him.  He screamed and screamed and his soft spot started to sink which totally freaks me out.  I ended up giving him the 3.5 oz that I pumped earlier today.  What if I dont get any milk?  Where could it have gone.  I am well hydrated and fed.  Who knows?  I worry about nursing all the time.  I feel like all I do is latch him on to my boob.  Jason gets all the cuddle time...I am strictly food.  

To answer your questions about his breathing....he was on oxygen for about 24 hours and then taken off.  They never really said what the problem was...just said he was not breathing normally.  The poor muscle tone in his shoulders and neck is getting better.  He is able to hold his head up and work his way out of a swaddle which is something he could not do before.  I will have to follow up with a neonatal neurologist next month.  He will hopefully give him a clean bill of health and we will be in good shape.  

We go to the pediatrician on Friday for his 3 week appt.  I am interested in seeing his weight.  I want to make sure I am not starving him.  

SO tell me about Olivia.  SHe is a good little eater you say.  I havent seen any new pictures yet.  Looking forward to seeing them very soon.  Hope all is well.  Any advice you have for the next month?
Hiya!! I know, now she's two and a half months lol!!

You might need to call a nursing consultant, the one we had in the hospital gave us her info if we needed any help. I don't know where your milk could've gone, I've HEARD (so don't feel like you gotta do this) that you're not supposed to pump until milk is well established at around 6 weeks, but I don't know that's definatly a question for your pediatrician though. I know, I am Olivia's walking food source lol!! She still wont take a bottle of anything, she just likes it from me lol!!!

I hope he gets a clean bill of health to, I didn't rest easy until Olivia had hers, I just felt all wrong and it wasn't a good feeling. I'm glad he's showing some improvement too lol!!

What was his weight??

We have an appt next week, but I'm thinking she's around 15 pds or more lol!! SHe has an attitude too, didn't think it was possible lol!!

As far as what's to come, everyday is a treasure and they learn new things all the time...When Olivia gets made she says EEEHHHH really loud, just like that and she also makes a HEY sound, you'd think that's what she was saying lol!! I cant believe she;s so big!  She's also giving ,r a good 4-6 hours a night now too!!!

Cant wait to hear from you soon,,,getting harder with the little ones!!
2 1/2 months.  That is crazy!  I went back and read some of our old posts and laughed.  Seems like just yesterday you were looking for someone to go through the TTC time.  Now here we are....MOMMIES!  

Jake is doing well.  I do not like breastfeeding at all but I am trying to stick with it.  I didnt want to pump and you are right they say not to for the first 6 weeks but he was bottle fed while he was in the NICU for that first week and they wouldnt let me nurse.  The only way I could give him breast milk was if I pumped and fed it to him.  They had to know exactly how much he was eating.  They supplemented with formula since my supply wasn't the greatest.  He was eating about 3 oz. right off the bat and I didnt have that much milk yet.  Now I can pump about 6 oz in about 10 minutes. I try to only pump when I have to go somewhere and Jason needs a bottle just in case he wants to eat while I am gone.  
Unfortunately I still have to use the breast shields which is a total pain but he wont latch any other way.  The lactation consultant said it should be fine to nurse that way and she is the one that recommended that I pump once every other morning to ensure my supply keeps up with him since he eats so much.  She said it is a good way to prepare for a growth spurt too.  Spending that week in the NICU allowed me to ask a bunch of questions and get lots of help.  One good thing I guess.

We went for his 3 week appt. 3 weeks ago and he was 10 lb.  He had gained 1.1 lbs since his 1 weeks appt.  We dont go again until his 2 month appt. and the doc expects him to be about 12 lb or over at that point.  He is a big boy.  Losing some hair too which looks hilarious.  He has a little bit of cradle cap and baby acne so he has seen better days.  I still think he is cute but I am sure he isnt looking that great to others.

So Colic!  Help me.  If he is not sleeping he is screaming or eating.  I am exhausted.  The only thing that soothes him is country music...which is a bonus for me since that is what I listen to.  His favorite song - "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry.  as soon as it comes on he stops crying instantly.  Go figure.

We go to the neurologist March 9th so hopefully he will be on the right track with his muscle tone.  He can hold his head up just fine so I think he is doing ok.  

Olivia has an attitude huh?  Thats pretty funny.  Jake is still spending a lot of time sleeping.  I hope that is normal.  He eats...poops...cries..then sleeps.  Repeat.  I hope all the sleep is ok but it is totally better than the screaming.

Well girl...time to turn on the music...cranky pants is at it again.  Talk to you soon.
I know, I remember when we thought we would never make it to this point lol!! Seems crazy now though huh?

Glad Jake is doing well, if you don't like breastfeeding though, you can quit and don't feel guilty if you do quit. THey say some breastmilk is better than none and you've been at it for awhile and if it's not something you enjoy then think about quitting. As far as colic goes...good luck, Olivia screamed for hours a few weeks after we got home, thought it was colic but when the doc put her on acid reflux meds she quit. We put her on the meds because she kept spitting up so much and out of her little nose and it was just miserable, I hear they grow out of colic but if Jake has hiccups and is spitting up breastmilk alot, then maybe that's what's wrong with him too. Olivia likes that song too lol!!

I sure hope everything is on track, and I honestly think he'll be fine!! Praying for a good bill of health!!

Yup, she has had one since day one when she decided shortly after being born that she didn't like that basinette thingy at the hospital, she just likes things her way. Totally normal, Olivia still sleeps alot during the day and she sleeps at night too. Olivia laughs in her sleep still, its fun to hold her while she's laugh because you're sitting there and then her body starts shaking and sometimes it's a vocal laugh, othertimes it's just silent...I kinda like the silent ones because they catch me by surprise!!

Good luck, and remeber he'll grow out of this and then you'll miss it...I know because Olivia is going to be 3 months in a week and a half and I could just cry, I'd take all those sleepless nights just to have her little again!!
Sorry it has been so long since my last post.  Babies are exhausting.  Sunday night he got up once to eat at night....it was wonderful.  I nursed at 10 and he woke up at 3 then not again til 7:30. Then last night he only gave me 3 hours of sleep and those hours were not consecutive.  He still wont sleep a full night in his bed.  He ends up in his swing for a good portion of the night.  I dont know how to fix it either.  He screams til I put him in then he sleeps as soon as he starts swinging.  Pediatrician said it is ok to sleep anyway he will right now but I really dont want to create a bad habit but I also need my sleep so its a double edge sword.

Poor little man has baby acne pretty bad so he is looking pretty bad these days....mommy still thinks he is the cutest thing ever...but I am not taking him out looking like he does.  We had 8 inches of snow fall last night so i dont think I am digging the car out and going anywhere anyway.

Jason is working two jobs these days so I dont see much of him.  He does taxes for people during tax season at an office plus his day job.  I hate tax season for that reason.  Sometimes I wish he didnt have his accounting degree...the extra money will be helpful while I am off though.  

SO tell me it gets easier every month.  Jake is just never content these days.  If I lay him down he cries...if I hold him he cries...if his diaper is dirty he cries...if his diaper is clean he cries.  The only time he is happy is in his swing.  He hates tummy time too but I really push it cuz I want him to get stronger.  I guess I have plenty of time for that.

What is new on your end?  Have you been getting out of the house much?  How is breastfeeding?  Oh I wanted to ask...is it normal for Jake to start nursing longer now.  He used to go for about 25-30 minutes and now he nurses for about 45 - 60 minutes.  I thought as they get older they are supposed to get faster at nursing.  Not my little man!  
Olivia wouldn't sleep anywhere but in the sleep attachment to the pack and play until just a week ago and she is currently in her crib, I think my books say that they don't develope bad sleeping habits until they are 3months or older so I think he'll be fine there for a while, he may not be ready for a wide open bed yet, Olivia wasn't.

SOrry little Jake has baby acne, haha I'm sure he's still cute!! Really, it;s been in the 70s here...I'll try not to rub it in lol!!

Yeah, I'm sure it stinks that you don't get to see more of him, especially now when you need that extra support. I think I'm going to have to go back to work soon :-(

It does get easier, Olivia was like that for a while, I just kept telling myself I'd be pretty pissed off if I got yanked out of my nice warm watery home where I was never cold/hot and never felt hunger too!! It gets so much easier!

Nothing too new here, just same old same old! Just got back from Pennsicola so yeah, we get out a couple times a week!! Olivia has always been a 5-15 minute nurser so I don't know. Well, talk to you when I get a chance...Olivia is waking from her nap lol!!
Hey girl.  Sorry it took so long to write.  Jake was sick last week so the only time I was on hear was to ask some quick questions.  How have you been?  Almost 3 1/2 months for you.  THe pics on Facebook are adorable.  She is growing up quickly.  How much does she weigh now?  How tall?  Its always exciting to see their weight go up.  Makes you feel like the breastfeeding is working.

Jake went to the ped. on Friday after spiking a fever.  He has had diarrhea since last Sunday (over a week) so I finally took him in Friday when he got a fever. He had a bug but I think it is going away.  He slept the longest he ever had last night.  7 hours!  It was so nice but when I woke up I panicked a little and went to check on him.  

He is crying I will post during his next nap...Time for feeding!
So sorry. I'm fine, Olivia is fine! I am going to add some new ones soon but really who has the time lol!! Saw pics of Jake on FB too he's a cutie!!! She's 15 lbs and 2 feet tall ol!! I know it is...breastfeeding is going good, finally got her on the bottle.

Olivia is sleeping through the night, sorry you had such a scare...gotta go talk later!!
Sorry it has been so long. Interesting month.  Dog got oporated on this month for a tear in her knee.  The rehab is pretty time consuming and with Jake it can get pretty hectic everyday just trying to survive.  Jason still works two jobs one for the gov. and one at a tax office preparing taxes for people so he leaves at 4:30 am and doesnt get home til about 9 pm.  Long day for both of us.  

Jake is doing well other than being sick for the first time.  I can't figure out if it is allergies or a cold.  He has red watery eyes and a cough that sounds very raspy.  Poor thing.  He vomited for the first time too this month,...gross!!  It was all over me, him, hair, clothes, everywhere!  Did it again this morning but I managed not to get hit.  I cant figure it out either.  I only feed him from one breast in the am since my supply is too much for him.  I pump the other one out.  He sometimes takes both breasts just depends.  But this morning I did my basic 15 minute feed and he just got rid of it about 30 minutes later.  I am going to attribute it to being sick with the cough.  He is eating less too since he is sick so I am pumping a lot trying to keep my supply up for when he feels himself again.  

How are things with you?  Olivia is so precious.  I love looking at her pics on facebook.  I need to get some new ones up.  She is taking a bottle?  That's good.  Jake takes one but he eats too fast and gives himself a gassy tummy ache.  I bought new bottles that I hope will work.  They have a nipple that is exactly like the breast.  Nothing comes out of it unless the clamp down like on the breast.  They are quite interesting.  They are called Breastflow...worth a try I guess.  Got them at walmart if you are interested.

I am starting to try to find a formula that I can use to supplament so I can start the weaning in a month or two.  I can't pump at work so I dont really have a choice. Finally got Jake off of the breast shield so feedings are a lot faster...Thank God.  Growing like a weed but only in length.  24 inches long and 12.5 lbs.  Skinny and tall.  He better start gaining soon!  Doc isnt worried though.  He said it was because of his diarrhea he had for 2 weeks.

Other than that...same old same old.  I have to start interviewing nannies this week.  BOOO!  I don't want to leave him with anyone but Jason said I have to go back to work or win the lottery...those are my choices.
Sorry about your dog! You miss spending time with Jason? Sorry he works so much :-(. Cain picks up a little extra work here and there to help out since my unemployment is about to run out...hope I can reapply!!

Yikes, hate that LO is sick, Olivia has allergies so she stays congested :-( but so far really lucky so far with that!! I'm glad you stuck with breastfeeding...do you still hate it?? I love it still, but I have Olivia on rice cereal so she has cut down on feeding...have you got your cycles back yet? I haven't and was just wondering if you were in the same boat. Gonna sound crazy but I want another baby lol!! Dont know if it'll happen anytime soon though!

I would try a gentle formula first and mix it with breastmilk, not water! Glad that breatfeeding is going faster, Olivia has been a 5-10 minute feeder since birth so I can't really relate...don't hate, I know I'm lucky lol!!

I hate that for you, I really don't want to go back to work, NO ONE can take care of my baby as well as I can...she's spoiled rotten lol!! I get seperation anxiety just thinking about it lol!! So, what's new in your corner? still thinking of having another one? I hope parenting is as fun for you as it is for me! Quick Question, how do you find time for cleaning? Olivia wont let me put her down lol!! SPOILED
Cleaning...what's that?  No seriously I try to clean while he is napping which is working.  Jason and I do it on the weekends so he is not a pain for either of us.  Jake just sits in his swing and watches us.  He loves the vacuum.  Jake is the opposite of Olivia, he really prefers to be left alone rather than held.  He just plays with his toys and lays there.  I am able to get laundry done while he naps which helps.  I keep everything in its place during the day so cleaning is a little easier.  

I am enjoying being a parents but I think I went through PPD for a little while there.  I was very angry and sad for a while there but I am starting to deal with things a little bit better.  Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but last month had its ups and downs.  I do see the new pics on Facebook which I love.  Olivia is quite the sweetheart.  So she is spoiled huh?  

I started weaning last month.  I have been eliminating one feeding every week and that has been working well.  He eats 6 times a day and I nurse for 2 of them now.  The morning and night feeding.  He likes his formula and it doesn't seems to make him gassy so that's a plus.  I haven't introduced cereal yet.  I am going to ask the doctor on Monday for his 4 month checkup.  

He is about 14 lbs and about 26 inches long.  I cannot find pants that are long enough to fit him unless they are 9 months and then they fall off of his little bum.  

Should I start worrying yet....Jake is not even remotely ready to roll over.  He still hates tummy time and cannot even prop himself up on his hands.  He just picks his head up and works his arms like he is doing the breaststroke.  When did Olivia start to hold herself up on her elbows?  I am unsure if I should be concerned.

Other than that....just getting ready for the warm weather to come so I can get this little man out for some fresh air.  Must be nice to live in GA.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

HaHa! I try to clean when she's sleeping too, it's the only time I get to myself lol!! Cain doesn't clean, but to be fair he is working on his days off :( Lucky you, but Olivia is a happy medium usually, she'll want to be held for a while and then she'll want to play by herself too. I hate laundry lol!! I put Olivia in the basket of clothes and just let her play lol!! I try to keep things together but it doesn't happen lol!

Glad you are over PPD, I never really had any. I keep up with you on facebook too, Little Jack is just too cute! Really spoiled!

I dread weaning, jut not ready for it yet though. I really enjoy our time together and it gets me out of a lot of things...honey can you go get me something to drink I'm feeding the baby lol

Yeah, Olivia is in the 95th percentile with her height although she is only about 24 inches or so.

No, don't worry Olivia hates tummy time too and has just learned to roll...she'd really rather stand up lol! Olivia started holding herself up at about 4 months but all baby's have different time tables!

Well girl hope to hear from you soon...when are yall gonna start on the next? We're not trying not preventing so could be soon with us!
BTW meant Olivia is 26-28 inches...she was 26 at last doc appt at 4 months so I figure she's grown some!
I am sooooo excited for you!!!  Maybe it will be a little boy for Cain even though I know that little girl melts his heart.  So no job searching for you...haha.  Jason and I havent even had sex yet and you are already pregnant...LOL.  I guess I am a little behind.  How is everything going.  I guess you are a little fertile mertle.  Are you still breastfeeding?  I know you can do both successfully.  I know some women nurse both of their babies..one toddler and one newborn.  I know its possible just not sure if I would want to do it.  I finally quit for good a couple of days ago.  I was only nursing morning and night and he pretty much weened himself from those feedings.  It was easier for him to eat from a bottle i guess.  He was never a very good breastfeeder....he took over an hour to eat sometimes.  

I started cereal last month and just started stage 1 foods this week.  He loves his oatmeal.  He gets so excited when I set him in his highchair and bring the bowl over.  I only gave him prunes so far besides the cereal and his sour face is adorable.  The doctor is hoping the foods will help lower his formula intake.  He was eating 45 ounces a day...little piggy.

He is how 17.5 lbs. and 26 inches long.   He grows out of clothes so fast.  I wish he could wear cute dresses....I think I need a girl next.  We are not planning on another one for a while.  I need to get back to work sometime in the fall and work for a little while.  Jason is tired of paying all of the bills by himself.  

So...February baby.  Valentines Day maybe???  I am so excited for you.  My sister had her twins and Jack 15 months apart and they all play together so well.  It will be nice to have them so close.  I wish we could afford it but it is just not even possible.  Too many bills.  I want so badly to be a stay at home mom but I just cannot let my job go.  Once my kids are in school I have the perfect job as a teacher.  We will have the same schedule.  

What are your plans?  You going to stay at home now for good.  I certainly would if I were you!  I know it has been a while since I wrote...Jake keeps me busy which I am sure you know.  I am going to pray you do not get bad morning sickness this time and your pregnancy is uneventful.  Hope to hear from you soon.  
Forgot to tell you....Jake started to roll right after his 4 month mark.  He decided he wanted to wait until he could roll across the room.  He just started to roll and ended up going from tummy to back then right back on his tummy again.  Now I am working on standing.  So much fun they are at this stage...have to admit though...I am not a fan of months 1-4.
I miscarried :-( we're going to try again this cycle though with baby aspirin again...the pedi said it should be safe so I hope to be ovulating in the next week or so!! I am still breastfeeding, I got my cycles back when she was 4 months!! I want to have a little boy next to but then I kinda want another girl so I just switch back and forth lol!! Olivia has always been a 5-10 minute feeder but I'm glad you weaned, if it's not for you then it's not for you, you BF'd as long as you could!

WoW!! That's a lot of formula lol!! Olivia started rice cereal at 3 months and then we went to baby food at breakfast for 4 months and then baby food, cereal and babyfood at 5 months and now at 6 months we're going to add in some meats!!

She's 16.3 and 27 inches long! We went to the doctor today...so height is in the 85 percentile and weight has leveled out...head is in the 10th percentile lol! Yeah, least you'll be going back around the time all the good holiday breaks kick in!! DO NOT put that baby in a dress...well, you can if you want..I wont tell since I put my brother in dresses and headbands when he was like 2-3 years old lol!!

Hope I'm going to have a march or april baby now! I really want them as close as possible! Yeah, I'll only get to stay home until they're older, second they go to school I have to work...if not before then!!

I plan to stay home until at least a couple months after my second...if I ever get a second that is and if it's soon. THen depending on Cain's job situation...as in if he has a new one...I might get to stay home until they go to school!!!

I'm not a fan of most of 1-4 months either, I mean a lot of it was fun like when they sleep all day, but that's just it...they don't do anything else but sleep and eat and dirty diapers lol!!!
I cannot believe it has been so long since I posted.  Busy summer days I guess.  I am so sorry to hear about your Miscarriage.  I know how badly you want to have another one.  I am sure it will happen soon.  If I remember correctly Cain just has to look at you to get your pregnant....you young fertile thing you!  

Things are going ok here.  I started struggling with depression a little bit again which is tough.  I am going to seek some help to get things back on track.  I love being a mom and wouldn't change it for anything.  Most of my depression is not about him at all.  He can roll around the room now and sit up with a little bit of assistance.  Hopefully soon he will be sitting up.  I am still trying to cure him from napping in the swing....ugghh!  He is getting too big for it.  He is now 20 lbs and 28 inches long. His head is in the 95th percentile.  Hopefully he has more brains than his daddy and me.   My little chubbers.  He now eats 30 ounces of formula, 3/4 cup of cereal, and 2 containers of food a day.  Still naps a lot hours...is that normal?  He only likes to be awake for about 2 hours.  He is sleeping from 8 pm to 7 am everyday though.

Any new accomplishments?  Any teeth?  What have you been up to?  
Haha yup, fertile murtile just can't keep them. I've been busy with Olivia too!!

I'm sorry about the depression, It will get better...I suffered from severe depression most of my adolesence and had to be put on medication at the age of 15. When I was 21 I quit BCPills and the depression has been gone every since!! I'm so happy he is moving around so good! Good luck with the swing, bet he's attached lol! As long as the little chunky monkey is sleeping at night I'm sure the naps are fine, I think at his age they can sleep from 1 hour to 5 hours a day and still be normal! Olivia still sleeps about 3 hours during the day and is an 8-7 person too!!

No teeth...SHE SAID MAMA!! Just the other day!! And is trying to crawl, she can sit up by her self but she can't pull herself into a sitting position yet, which they usually can't do until the 9-10 month anyway so whatever!! I love that she said mama first and Cain was so mad lol!!! He didn't believe me the first day but she said it again the second and no one can deny it now! As far as what I've been up to, we're on the babymaking wagon again, it's fun, a little more relaxing this time around now that I KNOW I can carry a baby! Hope to be spredding the good news soon though, don't want it to take too long. What about you? HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? WHat's going on in your life?
How is the baby making going?  Can't even imagine having another little one right now.  How is Olivia?  Is she starting to get into everything?  I saw that she is crawling.  I bet you are running around after her constantly....how fun!  I cannot wait to hit new milestones.  I just hope he doesn't hit them all with his nanny instead of me.  I go back to work August 16th....booohooo!  I am not looking forward to it at all!  

I am starting to get a bit more authoritative with Jake.  He is a little pistol!  He loves to pull hair...ugghh!  I say no all day long.  He is constantly in motion.  He wants to crawl so badly it makes him so made.  He rocks and rocks but cant get his arms to move.  His legs are so ready!  I have cured him from the swing....naps are all in his crib or pack n play.  It was a rough couple of weeks.  He is still a little difficult to put down in the afternoon.  He is so darn fat!  21.2 lbs and 28 inches long.  He is a monster!  

Is Olivia saying Mama and Dada.  Jake says it but has no idea what either of the words mean.  Still love to hear it.  Anything new and exciting.  We are leaving for vacation on Friday so hopefully he will travel well.  Myrtle Beach is about 12 hours away so it should be interesting.  O well.  I will let you know when we get back.  Have a great rest of the month.  August already....can you believe it!!!???
Started AF yesterday so a no go this month...ohh well, we're having fun and Cain is as indulgent when it comes to me trying crazy things lol!! I think I can handle two...besides if it happens this month then Ollie will be a yr and a half! Yeah, maybe we are crazy but it's what we want lol!! Olivia hit all her milestones in a week lol!! I'm so glad that I was there, I was thinking all her milestones came during the day and if I were at work I would have missed them. Double BOO for work!! Wish you didn't have to go back :-(

I tried to pat Olivia's hand...But I'm  not very good at it lol!! I say no but she does't listen either and has pulled my hair so much my head is sore!! She's been doing that since three months though lol!! Yeah, even before they are mobile they're in to everything!! Glad you cured him sorry it took so long, Olivia made the transition in 2 days, all babies really are different. Olivia is still like 18-19 lbs and about 27-28 inches....He's a chunky monkey lol!!

She just says mama and is trying to say nono but it comes out as na na! Nothing new yet as far as excitment cain and I got into a fussing match last night because the bank messed up a transfer and it didn't go into our account and we overdrew...but it was only by 23 dollars thank GOD!! Well, have fun on your vacation....and so sorry about work!!
Viewing 201-226 comments:
MyMelBgirl commented on photo
Des_a_rae commented on Shannon79's status
Des_a_rae commented on MyMelBgirl's status