Ovulation before the HCG shot for IUI.
Hello... This is my 3nd IUI and today i am on CD11. I had a ultrasound today and my follicle was 18mm. i also had my bloodwork done. i just now got a call from the nurse, that i my ovulation has already started and i am asked to take the HCG shot right now and i am scheduled for a iui tomorrow at 3.30pm.. that would be 25 hrs after the HCG.

I am little worried as we didnt not have any BD since the last 10 days and we will only have it today(because we dont want to miss the  ovulation, just in case its happening right now) and my worry is that, what if the ovulation happen today? will the iui timing for tomorrow afternoon..  really helpfull? or did we missed our chance this month? and also will have abstinence of only 16-18 hrs.. will that be good enough? my DH doesnt have any problem with the sperm count.. but the morphology is 10%..

actually i am looking for some assurance from U experienced ladies out there .. is there any chance for me this cycle?

There is always a chance, because you won't know exactly when you O'd.  But the egg does last for 24 hrs after it leaves the ovary, so your chances are still good.

Good luck on your IUI today!!  Lots of SSBD.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo Well O day was Sept 21st. I... Comment
KeeLolo commented on photo
Sep 26
KeeLolo commented on photo
Sep 25
Related Tags