Ovulation immediately following aF?
Hi ladies,  I decided to use the ovulation calculator so I had some idea of the best times to be getting down to business.  I was surprised when it showed that my ovulation was the 26 March through to 5 April as my AF didn't even finish until the 26.  I have a really sort cycle of around 24-25 days and bleed for 7 days, so is this right that I ovulate immediately???
The calculator is giving you the fertile window, so that does sound right if you have a 24-25 day cycle, you can determine the expected ovulation day by counting back 14 days for the first day of your expected period.
Most likely you will ovulate during the last 2 days of this month, I was looking at your ovulation tracker and noticed that your period was mainly showing at spotting, at one light day, I would suggest you talked to the dr about that, that does not sound like AF, I had that when I was not ovulating each month. Just a thought.
Hi Lori, thanks for answering, I've no idea whether I was having AF or not and neither does the Dr , it was first possible AF following D&C on 25 Jan but it was mainly bright red spotting.  The spotting started again Saturday then nothing yesterday, then following intercourse last night I'm spotting again.  Beginning to wonder if there is a problem with my cervix now :-s  The Dr said to come back in 4 weeks and if no full flow by then they will investigate further - tbh it's sending me round the twist.  xx
It's possible. I usually have about a 25 day cycle, and a 13 day luner phase.  I typically ovulate about 4 days after AF ends.  I've had a friend that once ovulated the day after AF ended, she doesn't normally but had a short cycle one month.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Sheaby commented on photo
Sheaby, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
Nov 30
Related Tags