Ovulation immediately following aF?
Hi ladies,  I decided to use the ovulation calculator so I had some idea of the best times to be getting down to business.  I was surprised when it showed that my ovulation was the 26 March through to 5 April as my AF didn't even finish until the 26.  I have a really sort cycle of around 24-25 days and bleed for 7 days, so is this right that I ovulate immediately???
The calculator is giving you the fertile window, so that does sound right if you have a 24-25 day cycle, you can determine the expected ovulation day by counting back 14 days for the first day of your expected period.
Most likely you will ovulate during the last 2 days of this month, I was looking at your ovulation tracker and noticed that your period was mainly showing at spotting, at one light day, I would suggest you talked to the dr about that, that does not sound like AF, I had that when I was not ovulating each month. Just a thought.
Hi Lori, thanks for answering, I've no idea whether I was having AF or not and neither does the Dr , it was first possible AF following D&C on 25 Jan but it was mainly bright red spotting.  The spotting started again Saturday then nothing yesterday, then following intercourse last night I'm spotting again.  Beginning to wonder if there is a problem with my cervix now :-s  The Dr said to come back in 4 weeks and if no full flow by then they will investigate further - tbh it's sending me round the twist.  xx
It's possible. I usually have about a 25 day cycle, and a 13 day luner phase.  I typically ovulate about 4 days after AF ends.  I've had a friend that once ovulated the day after AF ended, she doesn't normally but had a short cycle one month.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on photo
renae176 commented on What a month April ha...
Related Tags