Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Pregnancy after an HSG test
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Pregnancy after an HSG test

Hi all,  It has been 1 year and 2 months since my last pregnancy that ended in miscarriage.  I have not been able to get pregnant since.  My doctor has started an infertility work up on me.  Got my progesterone tested which was normal.  I just has an HSG done 2 days ago.  At first the dye only spilled out of my right fallopian tube and the left was not visible, however after adding more dye, the left showed up and spilled out.  The doctor said that this may suggest that I may have had some blockage but that the dye cleared it up.  My question is: Has anyone experienced or know of any pregnancies after having this test done?  My doctor told me that this test's purpose is to see if there are blocked tubes but the benefits are that it cleanses you out, so to speak.  If there is any debris or thick mucus, it clears it all up, therefore increasing the chances of pregnancy for a couple of months.  Just wondering if that has happened to anyone and please share your experieince.
veronica0808 commented on  stressed
10 mins ago
krichar, Moma_Cher, and KeeLolo commented on krichar's status
14 mins ago
retta483 commented on Yrmacias's status
29 mins ago