Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Semen Viscosity
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Semen Viscosity

So DH's results from the s/a were back.  All of his numbers were good but she said that it had increased viscosity!  She suggested taking mucinex for 8 weeks and then the poor thing has to do another s/a! HAHAHAHA!  Well, I told him that if the Mucinex works then we won't have to worry about it,,,but maybe his swimmers were getting stuck with nowhere to go!  I REALLY would hope the problem can be fixed this easily.  I have been trying to take it also to help with CM....these swimmers are going to swim freely yet!!  
So what does that mean exactly? I hope the mucinex works, what is it supposed to do? Well, now he can't put all the blame on you...lol. Well, let me know how everything works out. When will the next s/a be done? Talk to you soon :)
Hey it's basically the same idea with taking mucinex for CM.  It helps the swimmers move more freely.  I guess if it's too thick they can't travel as fast or as far...
I'm buying stock in Mucinex.

Maybe not, because hopefully this will do the trick and you won't have to buy a lot!

So were they just swimming around bumping into each other?
LOL!  I guess.  She said it would be the difference between swimming in water vs swimming through oil.  I guess this sort of explains why I always felt like I had a hard time keeping it in? (TMI) but I never remembered that from ttc with the other two but lately I've noticed problems with that...I thought it was because maybe my uterus is tilted from the c-section from ds but maybe this contributed too?  
I am taking the mucinex also for CM....we should be in for a ride!  LOL!  

Natalie...they will do it in 8 weeks.  Poor guy.  I told him, well, if this works and I get my BFP before then then we won't have to worry about it!!
Thats good, sounds like an easy fix, Im hoping you get your bfp before then!! wishing you luck and lots of sticky baby dust.
Moma_Cher commented on Shannon79's status
1 hr ago
Moma_Cher commented on Who am I?
1 hr ago
LovemyKids86 ANY LADIES USE ESSENTIAL OI... Comment