Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Skin break outs with ovulation?
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Skin break outs with ovulation?

I was wondering if anyone else experiences skin breakouts around ovulation?  I haven't noticed it as bad before but this cycle is horrendous and I have breakouts on my chin and inbetween my eyebrows?  It's really frustrating but if it means my hormones are working then I guess I don't care!  I know it can also be a symptom of PCOS which also concerns me, but I am hoping it's just normal due to ovulation!!  

Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
693804_tn?1304724074
Dana-I don't recall it ever happening to me, but I have heard of it happening, so since it is that time for you maybe thats why the sudden breakout.
Blank
I don't breakout a lot and when I do is normally around the time I am ovulating....I know every women is diffrent.....oh by the way I also have PCOS hope this helps
Blank
640548_tn?1340556955
I break out mid-cycle every cycle and a week before AF usually.  It's very common for women who don't have PCOS too, so don't let it freak you out!  It usually gets a little worse for me when the weather starts to change and my skin adjusts to the drier air. (It's absolutely horrendous right now from the end of pregnancy hormones!)
Blank
773214_tn?1295138669
Thanks girls.  I am just mortified because I usually don't have an issue with it...and now I feel disgusting.  And painful!!  Ugh...this better be for something good.....
Blank
Recent Activity
982214_tn?1407809791
Blank
krichar commented on photo
3 hrs ago
982214_tn?1407809791
Blank
krichar commented on photo
4 hrs ago
1386765_tn?1383624932
Blank
pb95 commented on Who we REALLY are :)...
5 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Related Tags