Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
TTC after Miscarriage
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

TTC after Miscarriage

Hi everyone!  I miscarried twins on November 4th at 9 weeks. The babies stopped growing at 7 weeks. I had D&C the next day on November 5th. I had my HCG tested yesterday at the OBGYN and they just called to say my HCG levels are back to 0 (aka: normal) I haven't had AF yet, but going to go ahead and start trying. I will be 37 in March, and don't feel like I have alot of time left. I have heard that you are very fertile after a D&C. Anyone else going through this? I need a Baby Dust Buddy :-)

XXOO
I'm so sorry for your double loss.  You will find this a wonderful and supportive group, I'm not sure I would have coped without them to be honest.  I had a D&C back in January after a missed miscarriage, it's taken time but I have managed to conceive again and fully understand your wish to start trying as soon as possible.  I hope you don't have to wait too long for a little sticky bean.  Sending you lots of SSBD xx
Thank you so much!! I do want to start as soon as possible. They say my age (36) could have had something to do with the miscarriage.  I hope your ultrasound goes great on Friday! I can't wait to hear an update. It is always nice to meet someone who has been through this and gotten pregnant again.  Take Care!! XXOO
I'm in the same boat you are. I had my D&C on nov 19th and am eager to TTC. so thats what we are doing. I took a preg test to chk my levels. "aside from taking a blood test" and it was neg which meant that my levels have dropped to normal. let's keep eachother posted on when we get the BFP!!! :D
Hi Katiesmommy! If you have already had a BFN since your miscarriage then your HCG levels are back to normal, which is awesome!!! :-) Since my levels just went back to normal earlier this week, I am TTC as much as possible now. Definitely keep me posted on when you get the BFP!!!!!! Have a great weekend!!

XXOO
After my D&C I was also very eager to start right away.  Unfortunately, I bled for about 2 1/2 weeks after my D&C so trying was not possible.  My doctor really urged us to wait until our first menstrual cycle before trying again.  I did as he asked and we fell pregnant about 3 months after my first period.  I used the ovulation strips which seems to work well.  I wish you the best and hope that you get your little one growing in your belly soon.
Moma_Cher, and Sherri90049 commented on Moma_Cher's status
KeeLolo commented on shantelxx's status
zara2010 Ryan is 9 months and trying... Comment