Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Thank you, good luck but I'm going to have to leave
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

I just want to say how enormously grateful I am to the wonderful ladies on this forum who have helped me over the last 11 months; through my D&C in January and the long frustrating months of ttc, the jubilation of that coveted bfp and the encouragement and support through my worries.

My 12 week scan today revealed that the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and 5 days - the day after my first scan which showed a heartbeat - how cruel is that.  I have opted to go down the medication route this time, I do not want to put my body through a 2nd D&C in less than a year.  

I will not be ttc again now.  I cannot go through this again and I am so fortunate that I have 4 beautiful children and I shall cherish them even more than I did already.  So this is goodbye and I want to wish you all so much luck in your ttc, pregnancies and births.

Helen xx
I am so sorry that this has happened to you again. I wish you all the luck in the future. Thank you for the wonderful advice. Take Care Helen!!

XXOO
I wish you the best.  I am sorry things did not happen like you had hoped.  God wanted you to have 4 healthy beautiful children.  Cherish them and enjoy every moment.  Who knows....once you quit trying stranger things have happened.  Best of luck to you and your family.  
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the coming holidays will bring peace to you and your family.  Cherish those beautiful 4 children as they are a wonderful gift.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Helen. :( We will definitely miss you on the forums but I'm sure your journey will take a turn for the better. I hope you enjoy your holidays and I wish you nothing but the best wishes for you and your family.
Oh Helen, i'm so sorry that this has happened again. I haven't been around much since i'm not TTC but I so wish I was able to get an email address to stay in touch with you. Please stay strong and cherish your children, I was blessed with 3 children that I thank god for everyday. Maybe someday soon you'll drop in with a hello. Gonna miss you. xoxo
Moma_Cher Happy Thanksgiving friends! Comment
KeeLolo commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on Shannon79's status