Unexpected Fear
I accidentally posted this on an old thread, so I thought I'd just start a new one...

Hey ladies! Look at all the new names! I figured I'd come back to where I started.

DH and I are considering trying for another baby, but I seem to still have a lot of paranoia from miscarrying that I thought I healed with the successful full-term birth of Jacob. I'm actually surprised at how strong the fear still is. I had an IUD in and removed it last night. I decided that if and when we do try I don't want anything to add to the fear like extra hormones or in my case the copper from the IUD. But now that I'm not protected, I notice the fear that I hadn't thought about before. Maybe I need to deal with that fear first, or just give it a try and see what happens.

Lots going through my head. I know I keep saying it, but I'm so surprised how insanely afraid I am of trying again. I wasn't afraid until I took that IUD out, then it hit me like a ton of bricks. It's just the weirdest thing!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
MH Community Mgr uploaded a new photo
KeeLolo commented on photo
krichar commented on Des_a_rae's status
Jun 22
Related Tags