Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
Unexpected Fear
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Unexpected Fear

I accidentally posted this on an old thread, so I thought I'd just start a new one...

Hey ladies! Look at all the new names! I figured I'd come back to where I started.

DH and I are considering trying for another baby, but I seem to still have a lot of paranoia from miscarrying that I thought I healed with the successful full-term birth of Jacob. I'm actually surprised at how strong the fear still is. I had an IUD in and removed it last night. I decided that if and when we do try I don't want anything to add to the fear like extra hormones or in my case the copper from the IUD. But now that I'm not protected, I notice the fear that I hadn't thought about before. Maybe I need to deal with that fear first, or just give it a try and see what happens.

Lots going through my head. I know I keep saying it, but I'm so surprised how insanely afraid I am of trying again. I wasn't afraid until I took that IUD out, then it hit me like a ton of bricks. It's just the weirdest thing!
krichar Getting healthy Comment
31 mins ago
zara2010 commented on zara2010's status
Moma_Cher commented on Shannon79's status