Unexpected Fear
I accidentally posted this on an old thread, so I thought I'd just start a new one...

Hey ladies! Look at all the new names! I figured I'd come back to where I started.

DH and I are considering trying for another baby, but I seem to still have a lot of paranoia from miscarrying that I thought I healed with the successful full-term birth of Jacob. I'm actually surprised at how strong the fear still is. I had an IUD in and removed it last night. I decided that if and when we do try I don't want anything to add to the fear like extra hormones or in my case the copper from the IUD. But now that I'm not protected, I notice the fear that I hadn't thought about before. Maybe I need to deal with that fear first, or just give it a try and see what happens.

Lots going through my head. I know I keep saying it, but I'm so surprised how insanely afraid I am of trying again. I wasn't afraid until I took that IUD out, then it hit me like a ton of bricks. It's just the weirdest thing!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on photo
37 mins ago
KeeLolo, and Sheaby commented on KeeLolo's status
54 mins ago
Sheaby commented on photo
Related Tags