Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
YIKES, HELP, :-/
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

YIKES, HELP, :-/

Hi ladies, I need help, reassurance, support.  Yesterday was AF due date and yesterday evening I had spotting and my heart plummeted and I thought, great here we go again.  The spotting was like a pink tinged mucus.  I put a pad on in expectation of the real flow to follow.  Well since then (prob around 8pm last night) I've had nothing other than the odd bit of clear mucus.  I'm in a real mess with it all, my heads all over the place.  Is this just a funny start to AF this month or could I be!!!!!!  If I have no more blood show do I do a test tomorrow or do I wait a bit longer.  Oh and last night I had real strong cramping but today there has been no cramping but have backache and aching hips???

Sorry to cry out to you all but needed to get this out before I spontaneously combust!
4 Comments
Blank
1449758_tn?1292509200
Good Luck, bernie40!

Have your AF returned to 'normal' yet since m/c???

Sounds like it could be IB = )

I'd wait a week or two to test but please let us know either way!!!
Blank
Thanks LilSissy03 - I ended up testing on Sunday morning and got a BFP :D  xx
Blank
1449758_tn?1292509200
I just knew it!!! Congrats!
Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way now****
Blank
Congratz!!!!!  If it makes you feel better that's exactly how my current pregnancy started. I'm currently 19 wks 3 days

I wish you a very sticky bean and a wonderful 9 months and much more to come
Blank
Recent Activity
1348789_tn?1338425927
Blank
earthangle 36 weeks and 3 days am so r... Comment
14 mins ago
1310570_tn?1404723592
Blank
zara2010 24 week bum pics are up... ... Comment
4 hrs ago
1571146_tn?1399913292