Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
heartburn
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

heartburn

Oh My God. How are you girls doing?  I am currently 8 days post transfer and yesterday i had the worst HEARTBURN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly thought i was having a heart attack or something. It felt like my midsection was on fire. I was so scared. I kept hopeing that my left arm would'nt go numb. Everyone always tells me i am so dramatic, and EXTREME. But i have never felt anything like it before and i am quite familiar with heartburn. It was hard for me to lay down , i could not find a position of comfort for anything in the world girls! I finally told my husband to get me a glass of milk and it took it's time working but i did not know what else to do. I was even scared to go to sleep.....lol! It's funny now but last night it was so scary... Has anyone ever felt this?
retta483 commented on veronica0808's status
retta483 commented on retta483's status
MH Community Mgr commented on photo