Oh My God. How are you girls doing?  I am currently 8 days post transfer and yesterday i had the worst HEARTBURN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly thought i was having a heart attack or something. It felt like my midsection was on fire. I was so scared. I kept hopeing that my left arm would'nt go numb. Everyone always tells me i am so dramatic, and EXTREME. But i have never felt anything like it before and i am quite familiar with heartburn. It was hard for me to lay down , i could not find a position of comfort for anything in the world girls! I finally told my husband to get me a glass of milk and it took it's time working but i did not know what else to do. I was even scared to go to sleep.....lol! It's funny now but last night it was so scary... Has anyone ever felt this?
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
krichar Happy Thanksgiving to my Am... Comment
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
krichar commented on Des_a_rae's status
Nov 25
Related Tags