heartburn
Oh My God. How are you girls doing?  I am currently 8 days post transfer and yesterday i had the worst HEARTBURN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly thought i was having a heart attack or something. It felt like my midsection was on fire. I was so scared. I kept hopeing that my left arm would'nt go numb. Everyone always tells me i am so dramatic, and EXTREME. But i have never felt anything like it before and i am quite familiar with heartburn. It was hard for me to lay down , i could not find a position of comfort for anything in the world girls! I finally told my husband to get me a glass of milk and it took it's time working but i did not know what else to do. I was even scared to go to sleep.....lol! It's funny now but last night it was so scary... Has anyone ever felt this?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
MH Community Mgr uploaded new photos
krichar commented on Moma_Cher's status
Moma_Cher Had to reconnect because so... Comment
Related Tags