Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
missed miscarriage and now possibly preg again
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members

Hey im new to almsot everythig so everyone pkease help out!at 18 I got married march 24 2012 and found out i was pregnant in may at 5 weeks ans 2 days. At 5 weeks and 6 days the fetus stoped growing but my body didnt recognize it so when i thought i was 8 weeks and 2 days, i started bleeding and my oregnancy had collasped on itself. I got the medication to speed up the process bc j had a missed miscarriage
on may 29 i used the. Medication and everything passed. By june 3rd i stopped bleeding. I havnt bled since and my hcg levels dropped between the time i found out i was losing the baby and after i lost the baby. I go on friday for a checkup. Im statig to have all thw symptoms as before so i took a preg test. It came out positive. Can j be pregnant between 3-4 weeka after having a miscarriage or is it still fron the previous pregnancy?
zara2010 commented on xx_Louise_xx's status
zara2010 commented on Carly1306's status
xx_Louise_xx 6 weeks and feeling awful! Comment