Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
need help...luteal phase defect question???
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

need help...luteal phase defect question???

Hey Ladies. Ok so, ive been charting for the past two months. March to April cycle was 32days. April to May cycle 28days. However for both months my luteal phase only seem to be 9days. So i have 3 questions..............

1) Does 9day luteal phase classify me as having a defect?
2)Do you count the days from ovulation to the day you starting spotting or full flow?
3) Any suggestions on how i can naturally lengthen my luteal phase?

BTW- I've been on Vitex since mid March.

Any feedback, input, sugesstions would be greatly appreciated.