postpatum infection or not? tmi
looking for some advice... i had my son 6.5 weeks ago, went thro all the normal bleeding, it lightning up etc. last few feeks ive had brown or yellow stringy discharge.. not alot or anything basically only when i wipe.. so had my 6 week check up, and doc said my cervix was a bit inflamed, and worried with dischange that i may have infection.. so now im on 2 diffrerent antibiotics and waiting for swab results. and may have to take another antibiotic after results are in.  so he doesnt even know if it is indeed infection, but he said he was giving me all these antibiotic to cure all i guess.  been on antibiotics for 4 days still have slight discharge, and the only thing ive gotten is a lousy yeast infection.. btw, discharge has no odor, and like i said is very slight.. also every few days i have a tiny bit of pink when i wipe too.. were talking very tiny amount.. so anyways any ideas? has anyone else had this kind of discharge or inflamed cervix? was it indeed an infection... cause im wondering if it is at all..  also, no fever, no aches nothing  i feel great, but noe doc has me freaked out.. any advice would help.. thanks
Just came across your post and wanted to follow up did you ever find out what this actually was?  Let us know, someone may have had the same issue.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
LovemyKids86 XF!!! Comment
Feb 09
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
Feb 09
krichar commented on krichar's status
Feb 09
Related Tags