Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
severe pain
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

severe pain

i miscarried on the 8th of jan and taught i had my period 3 weeks ago but it was only spotting for 3 days ttc again, knew when i was ovulating but no luck :( taught i was pregnant again but unfortunately not was getting severe breast tenderness and nausea over a week before i got my period, started on sat.. i went for a scan in the hospital when i was ovulating and it said my right ovary was 3 times bigger than my left and multiple follicles within both ovaries>12 appearance suggestive of polycystic ovaries, i was getting such bad pains in my right side and all down my leg i couldnt even walk the pain was so bad the day the heavy bleeding started, ive never had a period this heavy either.. do you think i should go to a doctor or is this normal because this would of been my first period since august... really worried