severe pain
i miscarried on the 8th of jan and taught i had my period 3 weeks ago but it was only spotting for 3 days ttc again, knew when i was ovulating but no luck :( taught i was pregnant again but unfortunately not was getting severe breast tenderness and nausea over a week before i got my period, started on sat.. i went for a scan in the hospital when i was ovulating and it said my right ovary was 3 times bigger than my left and multiple follicles within both ovaries>12 appearance suggestive of polycystic ovaries, i was getting such bad pains in my right side and all down my leg i couldnt even walk the pain was so bad the day the heavy bleeding started, ive never had a period this heavy either.. do you think i should go to a doctor or is this normal because this would of been my first period since august... really worried
So sorry to hear about your loss. I think this could be your body trying to get back to normal after your m\c. I was 14 weeks when I lost my angel in nov,and my cycles are only just turning to normal now. My 1st cycle was normal my 2nd was terrible I felt like I miscarried all over again,and was passing huge clots and was in agony. The 3rd was okay but lasted longer than usual and I spotted for about a week before I had a normal flow. Such a pain when ur ttc after a m\c becoz u nva know when the best time to start trying because are bodys are totally out of wack. Xxx
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on photo
1 hr ago
krichar commented on Des_a_rae's status
Jun 22
LovemyKids86 commented on LovemyKids86's status
Jun 22
Related Tags