Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
transabdominal cerclage
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
475 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

transabdominal cerclage

Hello ladies.
I just suffered my 3rd miscarriage. My ob/gyn confirmed i have a Incompetent cervix. This is when your cervix painlessly dialates bc of the weight of the baby, placenta, fluids. I made it to 18wk, which is the furthest I've been in any of my pregnancies. This was with a vaginal cerclage placed at 14wks. After the loss my dr said after watching my cervix's behavior he recommended me gettin a transabdominal cerclage.

Do any of you ladies have experiences with this? Good or bad your input would be greatly appreciated. Right now just researching the TAC as well as dr who perform surgery. Unfortunately not all ob/gyn do this type of procedure so Im doing my homework. Thanks again
Recent Activity
4548024_tn?1394742386
Blank
renae176 commented on photo
15 mins ago
2066718_tn?1392396234
Blank
TTC2006 commented on photo
17 mins ago
1712422_tn?1396880883
Blank
LovemyKids86 I did end up losing that ½ ... Comment