Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
twinges in middle lower abdomen
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
476 members

twinges in middle lower abdomen

I'm on CD 21 and 7 DPO but totally new at charting.

I have experienced RLP during pregnancy but this seems different b/c it's in the middle of my lower abdomen. They feel like tiny pains that only last a second and come & go.

I don't know if/how to share my FF chart but I will try. Please, charters take a look and tell me what you think about the temps being so low... is that normal. It says I ovulated but two temps after O are at my baseline and this am it was below??? I realize my chart probably doesn't answer the actual question I'm asking but I thought it would be great to get the opinion of some experienced charters as well.

http://***********************/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-10-29
  • BBT Help (4 replies):
    I am somewhat new to BBT charting (this is my second mon...[more]
  • TO CUTE! (19 replies):
    I just came across this and thought it was to cute to no...[more]
*********************** in above link is (without spaces) fertility friend . com
Actually, they are more like pinches... and ONLY in my middle lower abdomen (uterus location) not on the sides.
Vency, and MH Community Mgr commented on Des_a_rae's status
MH Community Mgr is enjoying warm weather th... Comment
krichar commented on krichar's status
May 22
Related Tags