Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss User Group
want to talk
About This Group:

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.

Founded by bam1014 on September 25, 2009
477 members

want to talk

hi i just want to talk to other woman who may be in the same position im in . i have 1 child, hes 8 years old. i have had 8 misscarriages since him. im going crazy. no one i know knows what i am going through. looking for some one to talk to.
Hi cutie,

I just now saw your post, and sorry but just logged in after a very long time....don't know if you're ever going to read this but I sure hope you do....I'm so sorry to hear about your losses and want you to know that if you need to chat,- I'll be there ...don't lose hope, life is so tough at times, and to the majority of us.Try and look on the bright side; you do have one beautiful child and alot of women aren't even that lucky....also you might be experiencing a very difficult moment of your life which will probably end sooner than you think...what does your doctor say?
i am sorry for your losses! please ask your dr. to check your progesterone levels, it may be helpful to you to sustain a healthy pregnancy.
krichar, and Sheaby commented on Sheaby's status
Sheaby Uploaded some new pics!! M... Comment
Sheaby uploaded new photos
Related Tags