Baby Dust Community
2 days late?? Clear white discharge?? Pregnant?
About This Community:

MedHelp's Baby Dust community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

2 days late?? Clear white discharge?? Pregnant?

So I am two days late I usually have a very spot on 28 day cycle...a few questions can your cycle just change from 28 days to 30? I mean I have had this cycle since the day I started my period I have been late once In my life and that was when I got married haha. ANyways I will be testing tomorrow If I don't start but I was also wondering if clear white discharge is a sign of pregnancy??? I have slight cramps and massive bloating just like a period but no blood i keep thinking I am gunna start and nothing is there but clear stuff. Also I never get headches and I have had a massive migraine all day and diarehha....Any advice I will test and let ya'll know tomorrow but I just want some experience or if anyone has experienced this I don't remember getting this with my first pregnancy. Thanks everyone!!
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
633284_tn?1271718018
I still havent started and my PT was Neg. I still have light cramping and my stomach is just not feeling well...I have been feeling a lil light headed and nasuaes and pretty shakey (shaky). When I lay down I feel a bit better I have been drinking more water just in case I was dehydrated. When me and My DH have sex it feels really tight up there as well. and I am still getting the discharge :/ does anyone think I could be pregnant.?? ANy help would be helpful...I don't want to go to the doctor until I am atleast a week late or get a positive. Thanks for reading
Blank
974298_tn?1324836793
Is the discharge sticky? clear discharge is usually a sign of ovulation, but I'm assuming yours came a while back. Go see your Dr and get a blood test done.
Blank
1358167_tn?1279378063
I am having the very same right now, but not quite missed my period yet (due tom) i had an m/c in june so would hope so, have u found out yet? i believe that this can be a sign of pregnancy but without a positive result its very frustrating!! baby dust!!
Blank
can i have white watery mucus if remaining 10 days t my period? i had my last period was  on 30.08.2010 and have 27 cycle. on 7 i had clear slippery mucus and if not wrong i ovulated on the 13 of august. on 8 and 10 i had unprotected sex. can i have cramping and lower bachache for 10 days, and can i ovulate for more than 6 days? since yesterday am having white and watery mucus,  can that be a sign of pregnancy or menstraution? in 10  days will start my periods. plz help am confused.
Blank
I am having the same problem i should have ovulated on the 13th as well i have been pretty moody lately with horrible right abdominal cramping. I also have seen an additional white water discharge plus intercourse has been extremely painful i am a bit worried my dr advised me to wait a couple more day and take a HPT if not go in for an ultrasound. Best of luck to you all and Baby Dust to all may God Bless!
Blank
I am having the same problem! Were you pregnant after all?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Dust Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...