Baby Dust Community
Am i pregnant?

MedHelp's Baby Dust community.

Am i pregnant?

I am a week and a day late my boobs are so sore sorry tmi but my left nipple is kinda hard and so sore. I get bloated a lot most of the time after i eat. I have white discharge. I get nauseated every time i don't eat.  i took a test a day after my af didnt show and it was - so what do you think?
HI, I was a month and a half late and I always have AF every month. I had white discharge but it went away and the same symptoms like if I didn't eat then the I felt sick but never threw up. My breasts don't hurt at all and I have peed a lot more than normal. I hope I'm not making my body think that I am. I feel so bloated some days and the not others. I started bleeding the day before yesterday but I don't think it is my period. It is very bright and light not heavy flow like normal. It also came in the middle of the day which it never does. I don't what to think. Good Luck to you.
What I did was take a test every Sunday then when I started the bleeding I went ahead and took the last one and they all said negative. I called the doc today and she said it may still be to early to tell. My husband and I had unprotected sex 22 days ago so maybe it is too early for you to tell. Please let me know what happens.

Good Luck