Baby Products Community
Baby shower gifts

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Baby shower gifts

People keep asking me what I want and what 'baby' wants but I really have no.clue what to tell them. All the 'big ticket' items have already been purchased with the exception of the crib and I'm definitaly not asking anyone else to buy the crib. I already have tons of clothes thanks to excited grandparents. But what else is appropriate to ask for?
Diapers and baby wipes, shampoos and lotions....always come in handy.
Thank you Faith, I never even thought of shampoos and lotions!
A bathtub towels wash cloths bottles binkies diaper bag genie a boppy
there are great baby shower gifts like nappy cakes and bathing gift packs my sister had one of her friends bring a gift box she made up with all sorts of goodies like burping drops and nipple creams, baby panadol and bandaids, chocolate, shampoo and conditioner and pjs stuff for both mum and bub that might be forgotten in the hype leading up to the babys arrival. I thought it was an awesome idea :)
Even though you have the big stuff, there's no loss still making a gift registry for ppl. It's so easy to find things you could use when you're walking through the store with a scanner. Humidifier, diaper bag, bibs, bottles, spoons, bottle cleaners... there's so much!
I.put a lot of effort into my registry and no one went by it :' diapers and.wipes are good to ask for gift cards to Walmart and target are also good that way you can buy stuff that comes up like new mommy needs or that really adorable sleeper thats almost the right size and baby will be growing into it in.no time :p
Ask for diapers, and gift cards. I got way too many clothes at my baby shower. Honestly clothes are pretty cheap(I never buy new always used) so you will want to buy those yourself. For this baby I want to ask for only diapers, gift cards (for wipes, bottles of your choice, butt paste) and then there is the car seat, crib, crib set, and swing (optional). Now that this is my second baby I realize how expensive and pointless brand new items are. Things you can buy used: crib, swing, clothes, furniture, and carseat.