Aa
A
A
Close
Baby shower gifts
People keep asking me what I want and what 'baby' wants but I really have no.clue what to tell them. All the 'big ticket' items have already been purchased with the exception of the crib and I'm definitaly not asking anyone else to buy the crib. I already have tons of clothes thanks to excited grandparents. But what else is appropriate to ask for?
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Diapers and baby wipes, shampoos and lotions....always come in handy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank you Faith, I never even thought of shampoos and lotions!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
A bathtub towels wash cloths bottles binkies diaper bag genie a boppy
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4974520_tn?1366761191
there are great baby shower gifts like nappy cakes and bathing gift packs my sister had one of her friends bring a gift box she made up with all sorts of goodies like burping drops and nipple creams, baby panadol and bandaids, chocolate, shampoo and conditioner and pjs stuff for both mum and bub that might be forgotten in the hype leading up to the babys arrival. I thought it was an awesome idea :)
Comment
Cancel
4974520_tn?1366761191
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Even though you have the big stuff, there's no loss still making a gift registry for ppl. It's so easy to find things you could use when you're walking through the store with a scanner. Humidifier, diaper bag, bibs, bottles, spoons, bottle cleaners... there's so much!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I.put a lot of effort into my registry and no one went by it :' diapers and.wipes are good to ask for gift cards to Walmart and target are also good that way you can buy stuff that comes up like new mommy needs or that really adorable sleeper thats almost the right size and baby will be growing into it in.no time :p
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Ask for diapers, and gift cards. I got way too many clothes at my baby shower. Honestly clothes are pretty cheap(I never buy new always used) so you will want to buy those yourself. For this baby I want to ask for only diapers, gift cards (for wipes, bottles of your choice, butt paste) and then there is the car seat, crib, crib set, and swing (optional). Now that this is my second baby I realize how expensive and pointless brand new items are. Things you can buy used: crib, swing, clothes, furniture, and carseat.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Baby shower gifts
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources