21 weeks and havnt bought a thing :/
I havnt bought a thing. I feel bad for not having a urge to buy. I feel like I'm denying her. sometimes I think maybe I still don't believe that im pregnant. :/ even tho I feel her kicks everyday. none stop. what's wrong with me?
Honey, nothing is wrong with you.  Everyone reacts differently to being pregnant.  Let the excited mothers-in-law do their things, and the friends with baby stuff to dump on you come over and do it.  Then take stock of where you are, using some kind of layette list like the one Babies R Us provides or something from a book (the Girlfriends Guide book and the Consumer Reports guide to baby thing were my friends).

The real truth, despite hyper moms-to-be everywhere, is that you don't have to do that much in advance of the baby coming.  You need to prepare for the baby or get:  a place to sleep, diapers, a diaper bag, onesies, a swaddle and a sleepsack, something to wear in public, a couple of light blankets for general use (not in the crib), and a carseat or travel system.  If you will not be breast feeding, you'll need some bottles and some formula, and one of those bottle brushes that has an end that can fit into a nipple, and a bottle steamer.  That is almost the entire list of what you absolutely need to have on hand before the baby comes home.  The rest, you can figure out as you go, and you will get an astonishing amount of certain categories as gifts.  (I got about twelve soft baby blankets, seventeen hats, endless cute little outfits, and many toys, some not age appropriate, from people who dropped in.)  

Women go nuts doing sort of the baby-preparation equivalent of getting a huge wedding ready, but they could just as correctly do the justice-of-the-peace version.  Babies are portable and enjoyable to shop with at Babies R Us, and as you figure out what more you need, you'll be glad to have some errands to run so you're not just in the house 24/7 looking at a baby.
thank you Annie big help.
You'll start nesting around 30-35 weeks. You will be surprised at the burst of strength you have.
At 26 weeks I still haven't bought anything, but that's mainly because everyone around me is buying things for the baby, and I want to wait until after my baby  shower to see what I still need before I buy things and not end up needing them.