Baby Products Community
6 weeks am I crazy buying stuff already?
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

6 weeks am I crazy buying stuff already?

I've gotten a couple outfits and couple toys. My fiancee thinks I need to totally wait. But I know he is scared and doesn't want this baby right now. He's a plan everything kinda person. I wasn't suppose to be able to have kids...
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4309243_tn?1353923391
I waited little, but only because i had 3 miscarriages. But i understand your excitement lol.
Blank
I would wait until u are out of ur first trimester just so u can rule out miscarriage. I would have been sad my last pregnancy if I'd have bought anything because I miscarried at 11 weeks :( but am now 19weeks and started buying stuff :) congrats on baby!
Blank
My fiance was the same plan everything and i was not supposed to be able to have kids niether.... I found out i was prego at 8 weeks but i didn't buy anything till i found out the sex im 35 years old and 28 weeks today
Blank
The only reason I didn't buy anything at 6weeks was because everything was sooo gender oriented! So I waited till I knew the sex then went crazy :) at like 12 weeks I did buy some tommetipee bottles because there was an awesome sale tho!!
Blank
I'm 20 weeks, 6 days. I haven't bought anything at all yet. We are waiting until after the baby shower so we don't have a bunch of doubles.. my fiancé and I both have big families though, so we will most likely get everything we need from.
Blank
I'm also 6 weeks and have started buying things because of some great deals at the moment! I'm just thinking positive for this baby :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...