Aa
A
A
Close
6 weeks am I crazy buying stuff already?
I've gotten a couple outfits and couple toys. My fiancee thinks I need to totally wait. But I know he is scared and doesn't want this baby right now. He's a plan everything kinda person. I wasn't suppose to be able to have kids...
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
4309243_tn?1353923391
I waited little, but only because i had 3 miscarriages. But i understand your excitement lol.
Comment
Cancel
4309243_tn?1353923391
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I would wait until u are out of ur first trimester just so u can rule out miscarriage. I would have been sad my last pregnancy if I'd have bought anything because I miscarried at 11 weeks :( but am now 19weeks and started buying stuff :) congrats on baby!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
My fiance was the same plan everything and i was not supposed to be able to have kids niether.... I found out i was prego at 8 weeks but i didn't buy anything till i found out the sex im 35 years old and 28 weeks today
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
The only reason I didn't buy anything at 6weeks was because everything was sooo gender oriented! So I waited till I knew the sex then went crazy :) at like 12 weeks I did buy some tommetipee bottles because there was an awesome sale tho!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm 20 weeks, 6 days. I haven't bought anything at all yet. We are waiting until after the baby shower so we don't have a bunch of doubles.. my fiancé and I both have big families though, so we will most likely get everything we need from.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm also 6 weeks and have started buying things because of some great deals at the moment! I'm just thinking positive for this baby :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
6 weeks am I crazy buying stuff already?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources