Baby Products Community
About Pediasure

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

About Pediasure

My baby is 8 months old.She is active but is skinny.Is it the right time to introduce her Pediasure to gain weight?
Tags: pediatric
No.  Talk to her pediatrician; only use Pediasure if prescribed.
yes, i started that early as well start off with 1/2 a bottle. even the generic stuff from walmart is great. I give these to both my children and they arent underweight at all anymore
Avatar n tn
This is a question for the doctor. there's a difference between skinny and underweight. For example my daughter is skinny but she is in the 50th percent for weight and 90th percent for height so she is perfectly healthy but she looks skinny. Your child would only need this if below the 10th percentile so definitely check with your pediatrician first