Baby #5 baby shower?
I am 9 weeks pregnant with baby #5 I gave everything baby away, I've never had a baby shower with any of my kids. Would it be tacky to have a baby shower? Would it be tacky to ask someone to throw it for me? Just curious, I'm not due til December and by husband and I are going to start buying things like diapers wipes things like that in about a month or two but would like to have a baby shower at least once in my life
Theres nothing wrong with wanting to have a baby shower especially if you have never had one. I am having another baby shower but that is only because my daughter is 5 years old and the majority of her things I have given away.
I was feeling the same way. I have two of my own, but never had a baby shower for neither. Next year, we plan on having #3 and i kinda want a baby shower also. The way things usually go is your able to have a baby shower ever 5 years. But, my son is 2 and my daughter is 1. So i think ima break that little cycle and have myself one. If you want one DO IT. Throw it for yourself, but if someone volunteers lettm take over. Hope you get a grand 1. congrats and good luck
Thanks for the replies makes me feel better about the whole thing, my youngest will be 4 within a month or two of the new baby being born and I gave everything of hers away about a year or two ago cuz I got tired of packing it around lol
You've never had a shower before, throw yourself one.  If a friend or family member would offer let them but asking is kind of awkward.  
I dnt think asking would be awkward, and you can be apart of the planning..
Im a ftm and honestly I plan on having a baby shower with all of ny kids (if I have more).this one we are doing one by mail because I couldn't make it home for one. But I see it asgifts or not its a celebration of you bringing a new life into the world and not about the gifts. And I would throw your own baby shower unless someone offers.
Typically u only have 1 baby shower. But since uve never had one before, even if this is your 5th child...I say go for it. It's very tacky to have more than 1 shower tho. It comes off as just begging