Baby Products Community
Baby #5 baby shower?

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Baby #5 baby shower?

I am 9 weeks pregnant with baby #5 I gave everything baby away, I've never had a baby shower with any of my kids. Would it be tacky to have a baby shower? Would it be tacky to ask someone to throw it for me? Just curious, I'm not due til December and by husband and I are going to start buying things like diapers wipes things like that in about a month or two but would like to have a baby shower at least once in my life
Theres nothing wrong with wanting to have a baby shower especially if you have never had one. I am having another baby shower but that is only because my daughter is 5 years old and the majority of her things I have given away.
I was feeling the same way. I have two of my own, but never had a baby shower for neither. Next year, we plan on having #3 and i kinda want a baby shower also. The way things usually go is your able to have a baby shower ever 5 years. But, my son is 2 and my daughter is 1. So i think ima break that little cycle and have myself one. If you want one DO IT. Throw it for yourself, but if someone volunteers lettm take over. Hope you get a grand 1. congrats and good luck
Thanks for the replies makes me feel better about the whole thing, my youngest will be 4 within a month or two of the new baby being born and I gave everything of hers away about a year or two ago cuz I got tired of packing it around lol
You've never had a shower before, throw yourself one.  If a friend or family member would offer let them but asking is kind of awkward.  
I dnt think asking would be awkward, and you can be apart of the planning..
Im a ftm and honestly I plan on having a baby shower with all of ny kids (if I have more).this one we are doing one by mail because I couldn't make it home for one. But I see it asgifts or not its a celebration of you bringing a new life into the world and not about the gifts. And I would throw your own baby shower unless someone offers.
Typically u only have 1 baby shower. But since uve never had one before, even if this is your 5th child...I say go for it. It's very tacky to have more than 1 shower tho. It comes off as just begging