Baby Products Community
Baby Powder

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Baby Powder

Which powder is better for baby?
Personally I do not really use it, but I'm told if you do, look for the talc free ones.
Nurses say no baby powder for new born. They can breate in the powder when you are applying it. My baby is one month old and I really don't see a need for it.
Avatar n tn
I have a 5 year old boy and a 15 month girl never used it on either one of them.
i love the smell of johnsons products and used it on my daughter from birth and still do now 3 years on i also use it on my dog
No powder is good for baby. They say it can kill them. Only thing powder is good for these days is the bottom of your shoes at the bowling alley. Vaseline every time and Zincofax for diaper rashes
Avatar n tn
I say a cream because it works better and it doesnt go into the babys lungs like powder does