Baby Products Community
Baby strollers????

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Baby strollers????

What do you guys think about Britax travel system? Saw and loved it compared to the other Brands we haven't decided but I think I love that one! Any opinions?
I think britax don't really have that much variety in design. and very expensive. well some. but I heard their very reliable and safe for babies. Im going with babytrend I really liked these pink one they had. and everywhere I look I cant kind one I really like. like that one. :)
I loved the britax travel systems we looked it. Were going with the b-agile in kiwi =] although I agree it is expensive as I wish we could afford the britax b ready which goes from a single to a double stroller saving you money down the road.. but at 16.5 pds for the single stroller I can't pass up the b-agile I love it! I would look online as its much cheaper than in most stores
I got 2 used ones for free on craigslist. One is small and easily portable, the other is larger with more storage at the bottom. I will never buy brand new or expensive strollers because you little ones only use it a few years
My choice is Graco. It's middle of the road prices and lots of styles to fit your lifestyle. I've owned a single, double, umbrella-like and now a jogger. My single lasted through 3 kids and would have gone through a fourth if I had realized God was gonna give me another. I've looked at other brands and always come back to Graco.
My britax is brilliant my son is now one and im expecting number 2 so will def be getting britax b agile double as mf first britax was so good- not even gonna look at another brand !