Baby Products Community
Baby strollers
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Baby strollers

Hi guys I'm 22 wks 5 days preg with first baby and I was wondering what is the best and most safest baby stroller there is? Thanks!
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It really depends on what you need. I use jogging strollers because they have the large wheels. We live in a rural area with lots of loose cinders so the little stroller wheels don't cut it. Just about any stroller on the market will be safe; they all need to meet safety regulations. Just research recent recalls to be sure.
Blank
5560421_tn?1369892719
I bought a jogging stroller...its a bauer...and I paid a lil bit over 240 for it...its the traveling system(includes the car seat)
Blank
The bob revolution is a joging stroller. It has adapters for practically any baby seat. Good luck!!
Blank
4332997_tn?1358732215
I got the graco urban lite travel system with the snug ride 30 car seat!!!! The stroller is AMAZING!!!!! It weighs about 7 lbs with out baby or carseat in it, has two front wheels instead of two on each side so it's very easy to push and maneuver with one hand, and after pushing and playing with tons of others I felt it was very durable and easy to use!!!!
Blank
We got the britax b-agile and b safe car seat I absolutely love it its light weight unlike most full size strollers and it looks super sleek lol and has great reviews for safety :)
Blank
I got the britax b-agiel travel system as well &  loveeeeeeee it.. its modern looking, light, and has good reviews as amber541 said .... It's on babiesrus for about less than 400$ the travel system deal
Blank
I just got the graco quick release jogging stroller/ travel system. It is made really well and durable. I suggest doing what I did go to babiesrus and test out all of the strollers. Also ask for store help and see if they will bring out demo car seats to check the fit in your car. Its great to know if the seat is going to fit before you buy.
Blank
Anyone a Quinny users? Or is familiar w/ this stroller?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank