Baby Products Community
Been sick

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Been sick

I'm ten weeks and I been feeling really sick like I have to throw up but I don't I just feel like making myself throw up what should I do help please
I'm 9 wks with #2, & know exactly what you are feeling & it *****.  Whatever you do, don't make yourself throw up because if you open that flood gate you may not be able to stop throwing up. I was super sick with my first one, threw up constantly throughout the whole day, cause once you start you can't stop & I ended up in the ER dehydrated. It was absolutely miserable & I did not want to experience that this time.  I have still been feeling nauseated but I got some ginger pills from the health food store & they have helped tremendously to soothe my stomach. Also don't wait too long to eat, if I start to feel hungry I have to eat because within minutes it can go from hunger to nausea & when that hits, you don't want to eat. I hope this helps, good luck!
By the way it bleeped out my word, I guess it thought it was a bad one but it wasn't.....I was saying it is no fun feeling this way.  One more thing is to make sure you get plenty of rest, I notice when I don't, my stomach just feels worse.
Thank you you was a big help
Yeah it stars out suck s for some reason. Its weird. I agree- keep snacking through out the day it really helps. An empty tummy gets nausious easily. Rest as much as possible and try ginger and soda crackers. If it gets bad you can get a perscription for antinausia medication.