Baby Products Community
Carters baby clothes sale

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Carters baby clothes sale

Just thought I would let all if you expecting moms out there know that Carter's is having a buy one get one free sale right now. In store and online..... And their clothes are the best!!!

www.carters.com
Just curious....do you shop at Ross, Marshalls, and TJMaxx? I loooove Carter's but it pisses me off when I go in one of these other three stores and find the same outsfits for much cheaper. What's that about? I may as well just wait til they have what I want. Ijs.... Thanks for the info...lol! Regardless, I have already been on the website looking around. Just wanted to know if someone else noticed this too. *addicted*
I haven't, but I think I will check it out. Carters wanted to charge me $150 for shipping to Canada. That is ridiculous if you ask me.
Yes...thats toooo much for shipping. You'd be saving (i guess) on the clothes but spending even more on shipping. I dont think the other stores i mentioned have online shopping/shipping. You'd have you go to the store.
I love carters im in canada n i love going to Bonnie togs store here...