Clothes sizes?
I am 21 weeks and just starting to get clothes. My doctor says he'll probably be coming by 32-34 weeks, so everything I've gotten is preemie. What are the biggest sizes to get before he's born? And what will I get most at the baby shower?
I honestly don't know the full answer to this question cause I'm a ftm but your baby will grow out of preemie clothes fast. Have a good amount but babies grow fast. I've heard of some people buying other preemie shoes and never got a chance to wear them cause they grew so fast. Hope it answers some of your question. Good luck!
I had a premie and we just had a few outfits cause she grew out of them fast. We had way too many clothes for my daughter when she was born but cause she was so little nothing fit so my hubby and his mom ran to a couple places and got her a few premie outfits but she was in 0-3 month close within 2-3 wks after being born. My daughter was 47 lbs and 4 lbs by the day we left the hospital so it depends on the size of ur baby and how fast they grow. My daughter is now 3 and still little and still can fit in 18-24 month old clothing. Hope this helped