Baby Products Community
Crying :(

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Crying :(

Hi I'm 14 weeks pregnant and first time mom and I cry a lot! I keep thinking about my parents and crying because I don't want them to get old. Or I watch movies and cry, silly things I never even think of.  Is this normal? Does anybody else feel this way? How can I make it better?
Lol it's all apart of pregnancy, not sure what helps, but don't worry relax and enjoy your pregnancy
I agree ..it is normal. You shouldn't feel bad about it... Just accept it as natural thing to do while pregnant. I cry...then laugh about it a minute later lol
I have the same problem.. naturally i am a cry baby and i cry over the stupidest things.. but now since i am pregnant i cry over everything.. i could be laughing one minute and crying the next.. i even cry over the weather lol. dont worry its normal. if you find yourself getting uspet to the point where you are over stressed or depressed, you should see a doctor.. but regular emotional episodes are normal :)
Hormones are crazy! The smallest thing can make me cry. The other day I saw an as for cystic fibrosis with two beautiful boys on it, the caption said 'were drowning on the inside' I was in the middle of the mall and I couldn't stop the tears and sobs. I wake up crying in the middle of the night all the time. It helps me to remember that it is hormones and I'm not just crazy.
Im the same way, even cartoon movies make me sad.
Ok so it ain't just me!! Thank god lol I was crying today over the humane society commercial (I think) the one with the animal cruelty It was so sad!